Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled 🤣😅

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They use to have crossdressing, drinking, smoking and chewing tobacco in cartoons.  Were you outraged by that too?

I was a kid then. I’m not now.  Tampons, in a kids show. And here you are defending it. Weirdo. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was a kid then. I’m not now.  Tampons, in a kids show. And here you are defending it. Weirdo. 

Some girls are starting their periods at age 11 and 12.  What's the big deal?  It's natural, not sexual.  Who's the weirdo?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In the Disney + Kids show  Baymax a trans character has a scene where they buy tampons.   A kids show. Forget the trans part, which is ridiculous, but  why is buying tampons the subject of a cartoon for kids? 

More BS.  TIme to get schooled again.

Baymax is not a trans character, it's an inflatable robot.

As far as the scene goes, it's funny.  As a boyfriend, husband, dad, we've all been there.  The joke is meant to the adult watching with the kid, and it's been happening in kids shows for decades.  Nothing to see here.

Yeah. Tampons in a cartoon. Nothing to see here. Yosemite Sam chew tobaccy. I’m just not as hip as you cats. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They use to have crossdressing, drinking, smoking and chewing tobacco in cartoons.  Were you outraged by that too?

Seriously- Bugs Bunny used to dress like a female bunny to seduce characters. Wayne's World did a joke about it in 1992.

HT also says "I was a kid then...." so let's get this straight- he was okay to watch that stuff when he was a kid but kids today are not okay to watch that stuff because some 50 year old guy who gets riled up by the far right rabblerousers says so?

Also, does HT think a 12 year old girl might not need to buy tampons?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Seriously- Bugs Bunny used to dress like a female bunny to seduce characters. Wayne's World did a joke about it in 1992.

HT also says "I was a kid then...." so let's get this straight- he was okay to watch that stuff when he was a kid but kids today are not okay to watch that stuff because some 50 year old guy who gets riled up by the far right rabblerousers says so?

Also, does HT think a 12 year old girl might not need to by tampons?

He's really been struggling in this thread.  I think he chose to die on that hill though.

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also, does HT think a 12 year old girl might not need to by tampons?

The correct spelling is "buy."  HTH

28 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

The correct spelling is "buy."  HTH

Still doesn't change the crux of what I said. 

I didn’t complain when they took out the chewing tobaccy. That doesn’t mean you should replace it with menstruating trannies because that existed at one time. 

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Bugs Bunny was a joke that everyone found funny because the underlying assumption was how absurd and silly it was to see a male rabbit behave that way. The only way this works is if we are invited to, and expected to laugh, at the drag queens who provide slapstick farcical comedy as they step on rakes and trip over shoes. The absurdity of seeing a man dressed as as woman in Bugs Bunny is a joke.

That's now what the drag queens do. They get off on performing seductive dances for children at strip clubs in front of signs that read' "It's not going to going to lick itself."

It's totally different from Bugs Bunny and the contrast and comparison proves the rule.

• Thanks 4

56 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I was a kid when my high school had a smoking area and we didn’t have to wear seatbelts. It’s only right that kids today get to enjoy those things as well. Mooney is clown. 

8 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's now what the drag queens do. They get off on performing seductive dances for children at strip clubs in front of signs that read' "It's not going to going to lick itself."

Statements like this are why you can't be taken seriously.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Does Mooney think 12 year old girls buy their own tampons?

Does Mooney think Trans Women need tampons?

31 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That doesn’t mean you should replace it with menstruating trannies because that existed at one time. 

Where do you come up with this crap?  No need to make things up to try and make yourself feel correct.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where do you come up with this crap?  No need to make things up to try and make yourself feel correct.

Did you watch it? No.  Then stfu. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you watch it? No.  Then stfu. 

Why not share the scene with us then?  Prove your point.

Yeah man , I’m freaking out! Can’t you tell? 

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think this the scene that's got people like HT freaking out.

“Yo my daughta lub deese “.  Holy Fock. It’s so funny.  Also probably racist. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah man , I’m freaking out! Can’t you tell? 

You obviously have a problem with it.  Something that is perfectly normal for girls and not sexual in any way has you uncomfortable.  Something on a cartoon that is not even directed towards you.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

“Yo my daughta lub deese “.  Holy Fock. It’s so funny.  Also probably racist. Lol. 

You seriously have issues.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You obviously have a problem with it.  Something that is perfectly normal for girls and not sexual in any way has you uncomfortable.  Something on a cartoon that is not even directed towards you.

I don’t think it’s going to help Disney much. 

I wonder if they got an actual balck guy to say that line. Modern day minstrel. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't know why it would hurt them at all.  Talk about a bunch of snowflakes.  It's time for adults to grow the F up.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You overestimate the impact of old white conservatives like yourself

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't know why it would hurt them at all.  Talk about a bunch of snowflakes.  It's time for adults to grow the F up.

It's too late for them.  These old white dudes are too set in their opinions that are fed to them by the right wing media.

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

It's too late for them.  These old white dudes are too set in their opinions that are fed to them by the right wing media.

What's amusing is that they don't think they are at all similar to the people on the left who are offended by everything.  They're no different.  They just love to be bothered by something.

36 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What was the message that clip was sending? That there are many kinds of tampons? That everyone has a need for tampons? I have no idea.

Just now, Baker Boy said:

What was the message that clip was sending? That there are many kinds of tampons? That everyone has a need for tampons? I have no idea.

That it's not something to be embarrassed about.  That there are others willing to help during that time in a young girl's life.

It's not scene meant for old men so it makes sense that we would not fully understand it's intent.  There's no need to make a big deal on social media like some people have done though.

Bugs Bunny or Mrs. Doubtfire dressing as women for ulterior motives is not the same thing as a tranny or crossdresser.  HTH

Just now, Horseman said:

Bugs Bunny or Mrs. Doubtfire dressing as women for ulterior motives is not the same thing as a tranny or crossdresser.  HTH

They are more accurately described as drag queens.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

Statements like this are why you can't be taken seriously.

Are you saying that that you missed the video from the Drag queen dance in Austin? Everyone else here knows exactly what I'm talking about. They're shaking their asses for for tip money from children at a strip club in front of a sign that reads what I posted. The video footage got posted in the relevant thread two-three weeks ago along and many, many comments that would have been impossible to miss.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

They are more accurately described as drag queens.

Traditionally I agree, but in modern times that term too has been stolen by the gay men and preferred pronoun crowd.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

Bugs Bunny was a joke that everyone found funny because the underlying assumption was how absurd and silly it was to see a male rabbit behave that way. The only way this works is if we are invited to, and expected to laugh, at the drag queens who provide slapstick farcical comedy as they step on rakes and trip over shoes. The absurdity of seeing a man dressed as as woman in Bugs Bunny is a joke.

It's totally different from Bugs Bunny and the contrast and comparison proves the rule.

What cartoon was that "It's not going to lick itself" sign in? Can you post a link to it?

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was a kid when my high school had a smoking area and we didn’t have to wear seatbelts. It’s only right that kids today get to enjoy those things as well. Mooney is clown. 

You are such a weird old dude. I truly hope you are not serious about you having kids because they are going to also probably grow into weird old people being raised by a nutsack like you. 

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Does Mooney think 12 year old girls buy their own tampons?

Does Mooney think Trans Women need tampons?

Did I say they have to buy their own?

Did I say anything about a trans woman needing tampons? Keep grasping at straws dude. You and HT love that 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I think this the scene that's got people like HT freaking out.

OH MY GOD! CLUTCH PEARLS! FETCH THE FAINTING COUCHES!!

33 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Maybe watch the show? See this is the problem with the right- they watch a clip out of context because someone shared it and they get pissy and then say stuff like this.

The left just ignores the context of the offending thing and just decides to rail against it. 

50 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It's funny.  For any guy that has been in this situation, it's funny.

33 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Are you saying that that you missed the video from the Drag queen dance in Austin? Everyone else here knows exactly what I'm talking about. They're shaking their asses for for tip money from children at a strip club in front of a sign that reads what I posted. The video footage got posted in the relevant thread two-three weeks ago along and many, many comments that would have been impossible to miss.

I know the clip, but here's the problem, you generalized that this is what drag queens do, and then assumed that they get off on it.  Just because one drag queen happened to do this, doesn't mean it applies to all drag queens, or that they are turned on sexually by having kids watch, or they all have crude signs.

29 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What cartoon was that "It's not going to lick itself" sign in? Can you post a link to it?

I don't mind providing links, If you doubt what I'm saying, I'm happy to show you what I'm talking about.

What happens though, when I look something up and then find that four posts under where I found this is a post from you commenting on it, I get pissed off. In the future, if you already know exactly what it is that I'm talking, don't feign ignorance, have some courtesy so that I don't waste my time.<_< 

Thank You.

1 hour ago, vomit said:

You overestimate the impact of old white conservatives like yourself

Yeah, the latins are down with your woke and normalization of pedophilia. Blacks are living it to. Why don’t you stop speaking for them? Make your point without throwing them in front of you. And BTW, it’s old white guys that sold their stock in this sinking ship. Dumbass