Nomad99

Boom! Disney getting canceled šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That it's not something to be embarrassed about.Ā  That there are others willing to help during that time in a young girl's life.

It's not scene meant for old men so it makes sense that we would not fully understand it's intent.Ā  There's no need to make a big deal on social media like some people have done though.

That was a young girl they were helping? And how about your mother helps you during that time? What a bunch of freaks. ā€œUnderstand itā€. Ā Lol.Ā 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, the latins are down with your woke and normalization of pedophilia. Blacks are living it to. Why donā€™t you stop speaking for them? Make your point without throwing them in front of you. And BTW, itā€™s old whiteĀ guys that sold theirĀ stock in this sinking ship. DumbassĀ 

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself, when I say that old, white, out of touch, pieces of sh!t like yourselves that are being manipulated into being offended are not going to change their minds, and you are the proof.Ā  You can prove me wrong by showing an ounce of humanity.

ā€œHi stranger in a store, Iā€™m bleeding from my vagina. My teacher is down at the guidance counselorā€™s office again and I donā€™t think my mother or other older female in my family knows whats going on. Can you help me?ā€ Ā 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

ā€œHi stranger in a store, Iā€™m bleeding from my vagina. My teacher is down at the guidance counselorā€™s office again and I donā€™t think my mother or other older female in my family knows whats going on. Can you help me?ā€ Ā 

Obviously you've never seen the movie or know what it's about, or have any sense of humor or touch of humanity.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That was a young girl they were helping? And how about your mother helps you during that time? What a bunch of freaks. ā€œUnderstand itā€. Ā Lol.Ā 

You seriously have some issues.Ā  I don't think I can help you understand how this is not as big of deal as you think it is.Ā  Maybe try and get some other people's opinions who also don't think this is a big deal, preferably women or parents of girls.

ā€œHi stranger. Iā€™m thinking of letting my boyfriend pop my cherry. Can you recommend what condom I should get?. My boy friend lives 5 miles from the nearest store so itā€™s up to me to get them. Thanks kind stranger!ā€Ā 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You seriously have some issues.Ā  I don't think I can help you understand how this is not as big of deal as you think it is.Ā  Maybe try and get some other people's opinions who also don't think this is a big deal, preferably women or parents of girls.

Oh no. Hawkeye wonā€™t help me see the lightĀ anymore.Ā 

Any other issues young girls should be talking to strangers about?Ā 

Any other issues young girls should be talking to strangers about?Ā 

What young girl is talking to strangers about her period?Ā  Are you drunk?

2 minutes ago, vomit said:

What young girl is talking to strangers about her period?Ā  Are you drunk?

Hawkeye says this shows how itā€™s ok to talk to anyoneĀ during that part of a young girls life. Thatā€™s the whole point of the clip.Ā 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hawkeye says this shows how itā€™s ok to talk to anyoneĀ during that part of a young girls life. Thatā€™s the whole point of the clip.Ā 

No he didn't.Ā  I need to start counting all of your L's in this thread.Ā  We have to be close to 50 by now.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That it's not something to be embarrassed about.Ā  That there are others willing to help during that time in a young girl's life.

It's not scene meant for old men so it makes sense that we would not fully understand it's intent.Ā  There's no need to make a big deal on social media like some people have done though.

Do I get a win now? Ā  Lol.Ā 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:51 AM, GutterBoy said:

So who else here believes in white replacement theory?

Ā 

2 hours ago, vomit said:

You overestimate the impact of old white conservatives like yourself

Ā 

. I dug that first quote up from the white supremacist murder spree in Buffalo thread on page two. YouĀ know, I thought I had you dead to rights and would be able to smack your face into the concrete as a hypocrit but no.Ā I was confused. You'd backed up and it was with worms that I went round and round with this on. Oh,Ā I so much wanted to drop the bomb!Ā 

As you clarified later on page 9 of that thread:

Here's the problem, there are no redeeming qualities of "great replacement" theory.Ā  You want us to debate the merits of the great replacement theory?Ā  The theory, and correct me if I'm wrong, but that minorities are going to replace the white man.Ā  This theory creates fear and anger towards minorities.Ā  There is nothing good about that.

So, unlike worms, you didn't ever deny that it's a left wing theory nor that it appearedĀ legitimate to both sides a dozen years ago. You just kind of had no use for replacement theory, which just doesn't offerĀ the juicy face explosion, blood everywhere nuclear bomb that I could had delivered if was worms who had made the "overestimate" quote.

Fock. Glancing wound and big waste of time. Still kinda relevent though.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do I get a win now? Ā  Lol.Ā 

No, because he never says it's OK for young girls talking to anyone during that part of their life :lol:

Another L.

18 minutes ago, vomit said:

No, because he never says it's OK for young girls talking to anyone during that part of their life :lol:

Another L.

He says the clip shows it is though. And the thing is taking to anyone. Please clarify. And you called me a liar. Thatā€™s hurtful. Show some humanity and apologize. Ā 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He says the clip shows it is though. And the thing is taking to anyone. Please clarify. And you called me a liar. Thatā€™s hurtful. Show some humanity and apologize. Ā 

But you are a liar.Ā  I am sorry that it hurts your feelings, but it's the truth.

1 minute ago, vomit said:

But you are a liar.Ā  I am sorry that it hurts your feelings, but it's the truth.

And the clip? Taking to strangers about these types of issues is ok?Ā 

It's the robot, not the girl.Ā  I don't have a problem with inflatable robots talking to strangers about tampons.Ā  I'm sorry that triggers you, snowflake.Ā  Actually no, I'm not sorry.Ā  Fock your feelings.

Just now, vomit said:

It's the robot, not the girl.Ā  I don't have a problem with inflatable robots talking to strangers about tampons.Ā  I'm sorry that triggers you, snowflake.

Why would a robot need tampons?Ā 

Why would a robot need tampons?Ā 

I only watched the clip, but I assume he's buying them for the girl.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, vomit said:

I only watched the clip, but I assume he's buying them for the girl.

Ok. Stupid subject for a kids show.Ā 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. Stupid subject for a kids show.Ā 

Well you banned Disney so you'll never see it.

6 minutes ago, vomit said:

Well you banned Disney so you'll never see it.

True. Ā But I donā€™t think this will help Disney, which is the point. Itā€™s the point of the threadĀ 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What the fock is wrong with you?Ā  Are you seriously this stupid or is it just schtick?

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

šŸ’„

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I read yours. Your opinion was this was showing young girls itā€™s ok to talk to anyone about these matters. You were quite clear.Ā 

I read yours. Your opinion was this was showing young girls itā€™s ok to talk to anyone about these matters. You were quite clear.Ā 

I meant that it's ok for girls to feel comfortable with it since it's natural.Ā  What is so wrong about asking a stranger for their recommendation on a product?

It's amazing how you're trying to twist this into something so bad.Ā  You really are trying hard but it's not working and you're making yourself look like a fool.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

True. Ā But I donā€™t think this will help Disney, which is the point. Itā€™s the point of the threadĀ 

It's not gonna hurt them either.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's amazing how you're trying to twist this into something so bad.Ā  You really are trying hard but it's not working and you're making yourself look like a fool.

first day here?

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I don't mind providing links, If you doubt what I'm saying, I'mĀ happy to show you what I'm talking about.

Ā What happens though,Ā when I look something upĀ and thenĀ findĀ that four posts under where I found this is a post from you commenting on it, I get pissed off. In the future, if you already know exactly what it is that I'm talking, don't feign ignorance, have some courtesyĀ so that I don'tĀ waste my time.<_<Ā 

Thank You.

What cartoon is that?

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think no dad/male has ever had to buy tampons for a daughter? You think a person has never asked advice? Besides- for comedy it is to make it the most outrageous situation- in this case it would be the male figure having to buy tampons. Have you never seen a sitcom? Do you not understand comedy?

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I meant that it's ok for girls to feel comfortable with it since it's natural.Ā  What is so wrong about asking a stranger for their recommendation on a product?

HT doesn't talk to people apparently. Probably because he is a maladjusted weirdo who spends his time getting fired up by people posting stories online.Ā 

So in the next episode do they show a little girl how to use the tampon?Ā  You know, since it's natural.

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

So in the next episode do they show a little girl how to use the tampon?Ā  You know, since it's natural.

You guys are so weird and unadjusted.Ā 

11 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I take it you agree with HT then?

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You guys are so weird and unadjusted.Ā 

It's hilarious how focked up these people are.

47 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

A product. Why didnā€™t they use air freshener?Ā 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Why not? Sex is natural too. Well, anal isnā€™t. But what theĀ hell, right?Ā 

31 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I take it you agree with HT then?

That it's stupid? Yes

Am I outraged? No

Am I going to spend 3 pages arguing with you about it? Absolutely not

On 6/30/2022 at 6:55 AM, Sean Mooney said:

Also, does HT think a 12 year old girl might not need to buy tampons?

Ā 

On 6/30/2022 at 9:42 AM, Sean Mooney said:

Did I say they have to buy their own?

I think you did.Ā 

• Haha 1