KSB2424

Trans Kids

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You’re a lost cause. You should seek MAID. Obviously you didn’t even watch. always shoot the messenger. 

parents do not have rights to child abuse

mutilating and sterilizing their kids is child abuse. I don’t know how you can’t see that. It’s not a parents right 

You need to lay off the Daily Wire nonsense. You don’t know what’s real anymore. All these things you are convinced are happening? Aren’t. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I am specifically advocating for the government NOT to interfere in trans kids’ healthcare decisions. So, it’s a question of people like blue horseshit deciding what doctors can do to your kids, vs freedom from government interference. So much for conservatives wanting less government interference.

Republicans want the govt to be in charge of their own bodies.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You need to lay off the Daily Wire nonsense. You don’t know what’s real anymore. All these things you are convinced are happening? Aren’t. 

they aren't happening, late term abortion isn't legal, SF, Portland and other cities aren't sh1tholes being destroyed, guns kill people.  Got it

Daily Wire nonsense, sure guy.  The one media company that you know of that knows what a woman is, something you don't even have a clue about

meanwhile, hows MSNBC going jackass

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes follow along, its two different conversations, broken by lines

The conversation is about tranny kids, and then you post about some dude lying so he can get his balls cut off, and then still argue about tranny kids.  WTF

Just now, GutterBoy said:

The conversation is about tranny kids, and then you post about some dude lying so he can get his balls cut off, and then still argue about tranny kids.  WTF

yes the conversation is about what these tranny clinics will do to be able to convert people, kids, adults everything

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yes the conversation is about what these tranny clinics will do to be able to convert people, kids, adults everything

You're using the example of an adult and saying they're doing it to kids.  They're not.  You're lying.  Have Matt Walsh pretend to be a kid and ask to get his balls chopped off and then get back to me.

15 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Republicans want the govt to be in charge of their own bodies.

conservatives want the kids to be kids and not indoctrinated, they don't think its good that a school can convince a child that he or she is a different sex, they don't think its good that a 14 year old can get a double masectomy, be on sterilizing hormone blockers and have their junk cut off.  How dare they

If I came to you and said I identify as a double amputee and want my legs cut off, you'd think I should be committed 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If I came to you, you'd think I should be committed 

Yes, that’s about right.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

You're using the example of an adult and saying they're doing it to kids.  They're not.  You're lying.  Have Matt Walsh pretend to be a kid and ask to get his balls chopped off and then get back to me.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36248210/

k its not happening...got it

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/hundreds-of-teen-gender-affirming-mastectomies-each-year/

https://tennesseelookout.com/2022/09/21/republican-lawmakers-plan-to-strip-vanderbilt-hospital-of-child-transgender-surgeries/

youre right its not happening, my bad

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who decides if the foster kids get to do the sex “change” operation? 

Crickets.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crickets.  

Crickets would probably make a better decision than most GOP lawmakers.

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

conservatives want the kids to be kids and not indoctrinated, they don't think its good that a school can convince a child that he or she is a different sex, they don't think its good that a 14 year old can get a double masectomy, be on sterilizing hormone blockers and have their junk cut off.  How dare they

If I came to you and said I identify as a double amputee and want my legs cut off, you'd think I should be committed 

So if you had a kid that was confused about their gender, you would want the govt to step in and force them not to have any conversations about it with teachers, counselers, doctors, etc.  You want the govt to shut down any counseling and let your kid deal with it on their own.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Crickets.  

When you ask ridiculous questions, you get crickets, and you don't need to bump your ridiculous questions with "crickets".  We all ignored you for a reason.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So if you had a kid that was confused about their gender, you would want the govt to step in and force them not to have any conversations about it with teachers, counselers, doctors, etc.  You want the govt to shut down any counseling and let your kid deal with it on their own.

no, I have never said that, I think any kid that has gender dysphoria should be in therapy, and do what they want when they are 18

no, I have never said that, I think any kid that has gender dysphoria should be in therapy, and do what they want when they are 18

How do they get therapy?  Who do they go to?  What if the parent tells them to fock off?  Can't go to the school now thanks to you.  What about a clinic?  Nope you shut that down.  What's a kid to do?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

When you ask ridiculous questions, you get crickets, and you don't need to bump your ridiculous questions with "crickets".  We all ignored you for a reason.

Why is it ridiculous? There are nearly 400k kids in foster care. None of them have gender issues? You can’t answer the question wee brain. That’s what’s up here. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Lie

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why is it ridiculous? There are nearly 400k kids in foster care. None of them have gender issues? You can’t answer the question wee brain. That’s what’s up here. 

It's "parent or guardian", foster kids have guardians, even if it's the state.  You really needed an answer here?  And then you challenge that no one can answer it? :lol:

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

How do they get therapy?  Who do they go to?  What if the parent tells them to fock off?  Can't go to the school now thanks to you.  What about a clinic?  Nope you shut that down.  What's a kid to do?

talk to a family member or you could set up a service, only one that offers mental health issues, not schools who say nope youre actually a girl

why?

At one point gutterliar was good with wax change operations for minors of their parents were good with it. Then he changed. Then he changed back. Then he changed. 

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's "parent or guardian", foster kids have guardians, even if it's the state.  You really needed an answer here?  And then you challenge that no one can answer it? :lol:

Yeah, kids with a foster family for a couple of months and they get to make the call. You are one naive manchild. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

talk to a family member or you could set up a service, only one that offers mental health issues, not schools who say nope youre actually a girl

family has said you should pray it away, there is no such thing as transgender, you can only be the sex you were assigned at birth.  How does a kid setup a service?  How does the kid pay for it without the parents knowing.  I guess the kid just sits in their room wishing they were dead.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

family has said you should pray it away, there is no such thing as transgender, you can only be the sex you were assigned at birth.  How does a kid setup a service?  How does the kid pay for it without the parents knowing.  I guess the kid just sits in their room wishing they were dead.

The foster kid does. Because you don’t want the government to get involved. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

At one point gutterliar was good with wax change operations for minors of their parents were good with it. Then he changed. Then he changed back. Then he changed. 

No I've been pretty steadfast in my opinion, but I will say, it's not a bad thing to change your opinion, actually shows that you are growing and learning.  Only you would view this as a negative, in your ever loving quest to play GOTCHA on a low rent FF message board.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No I've been pretty steadfast in my opinion, but I will say, it's not a bad thing to change your opinion, actually shows that you are growing and learning.  Only you would view this as a negative, in your ever loving quest to play GOTCHA on a low rent FF message board.

You’re ok with the surgeries on kids, you’ve been defending them this whole thread. You have issues. I do hope you’re on meds and this is the best result possible. 

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

Yes, that’s about right.

Nicely done. :lol:

Sorry RHR, but I liked how that one went. 

Joe Biden calls out anti-LGBTQ lawmakers for being prejudiced and hysterical. I’m glad he is calling them out publicly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/biden-calls-out-prejudiced-and-hysterical-lawmakers-seeking-to-restrict-lgbtq-protections/ar-AA1ciFxi

During a joint news conference at the White House alongside British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, Biden said the administration’s fight for LGBTQ+ rights is “far from over, because we have some hysterical and, I would argue, prejudiced people who are engaged in all of what we’ve seen going on around the country.”

The ongoing wave of broad legislative efforts, largely led by Republicans, in localities and statehouses around the country to restrict LGBTQ rights and health care is “an appeal to fear” that’s “totally, thoroughly unjustified and ugly,” the president argued. 

“It’s wrong that a person can be married in the morning in the United States and fired in the afternoon by their employer because they’re gay. It’s wrong that the violence and hate crimes targeting LGBTQ people is rising. It’s wrong that extreme officials are pushing hateful bills targeting transgender children, terrifying families and criminalizing doctors. These are our kids. These are our neighbors. It’s cruel. It’s callous. Not somebody else’s kids. They’re all our kids,” Biden continued.

3 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Joe Biden calls out anti-LGBTQ lawmakers for being prejudiced and hysterical. I’m glad he is calling them out publicly.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/biden-calls-out-prejudiced-and-hysterical-lawmakers-seeking-to-restrict-lgbtq-protections/ar-AA1ciFxi

People get fired for being gay still? Well, if they do, besides getting fired, they get rich. Which is good. This POS always has to, at the very least, embellish when he’s not outright lying.  

44 minutes ago, dogcows said:

None of that has occurred. Not a single person Has been fired for being gay. Plenty have for being conservative though

also what rights don’t these people have. They want more rights not equal rights. They are protected already by every single law equally

7 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Look I don’t know what the perfect solution is.  I just know hormone therapy and sex change isn’t it. Europe has even banned it

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Not a single person Has been fired for being gay. 

You might want to Google that one, turd.

20 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Look I don’t know what the perfect solution is.  I just know hormone therapy and sex change isn’t it. Europe has even banned it

So you basically want to just ignore these kids and hope they go away. Sounds like the Republican agenda.

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So you basically want to just ignore these kids and hope they go away. Sounds like the Republican agenda.

No I’d say we need better parents again I don’t know what the right solution is. But it’s definitely not the school going behind the parents back and doing it. Like I just posted