KSB2424

Trans Kids

6 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Imagine being the dooshbag that tried to counter tranny degeneracy with examples of right wingers engaging in pedo behavior.  As if an example of this from the other side of the ideological aisle justifies the leftist filth.  How focked up you are.

Just for the record, I no longer believe you even have a kid.  Normal heterosexual males don't read Andrew Sullivan articles and listen to Dan Savage podcasts to keep abreast of homosexual subculture, like you do.  I can only imagine what skeletons are in your closet.

💥 Dan Savage? Really? Holy Fock. 

25 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Imagine being the dooshbag that tried to counter tranny degeneracy with examples of right wingers engaging in pedo behavior.  As if an example of this from the other side of the ideological aisle justifies the leftist filth.  How focked up you are.

Just for the record, I no longer believe you even have a kid.  Normal heterosexual males don't read Andrew Sullivan articles and listen to Dan Savage podcasts to keep abreast of homosexual subculture, like you do.  I can only imagine what skeletons are in your closet.

Andrew Sullivan is a conservative Catholic. Dan Savage is just funny. His weakly rundown of prominent social conservatives who get caught blowing dudes and propositioning kids gives me a lot of material for the thread you guys hate so much. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Andrew Sullivan is a conservative Catholic. Dan Savage is just funny. His weakly rundown of prominent social conservatives who get caught blowing dudes and propositioning kids gives me a lot of material for the thread you guys hate so much. :lol: 

I don't think any kind of deflection is going to help you here, poofter.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

I don't think any kind of deflection is going to help you here, poofter.

Who need help dealing with a chode like you? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Who need help dealing with a chode like you? 

You, for starters, Mr. "I listen to Dan Savage for material to use against conservatives."  Or Andrew Sullivan is a conservative Catholic.  Reality just called you a liar and you can't help but show those true colors (which is probably a rainbow).

1 hour ago, League Champion said:

Now Gay autistic Kids need a flag??? WTF have we become? 

I don’t think it’s just about gay autistic kids. The rainbow Infiniti logo is an accepted logo to show that there’s an entire spectrum of autistic people.  Adding the logo to the flag is attempting to encompass all autistic people into the pride flag.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I don’t think it’s just about gay autistic kids. The rainbow Infiniti logo is an accepted logo to show that there’s an entire spectrum of autistic people.  Adding the logo to the flag is attempting to encompass all autistic people into the pride flag.

Why does anyone need a flag?? 

22 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Why does anyone need a flag?? 

Snowflake wants to ban flags now.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

And their parents and family. 

They have always been here, but just more comfortable saying it now.  4000% increase in 4 years sounds pretty normal. The gender ideology  propaganda plastered in schools has nothing to do with it.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

They have always been here, but just more comfortable saying it now.  4000% increase in 4 years sounds pretty normal. The gender ideology  propaganda plastered in schools has nothing to do with it.

I still think you guys get your panties too much in a wad over these stupid generic terms that seem to include everything under the sun.   Here is what is included under this:

What kinds of non-binary genders exist?

There are many different genders which exist outside of the gender binary. Some non-binary genders and terms include but are not limited to:

Agender – having no gender or being genderless

Androgyne – identifying somewhere in between man and woman

Bigender – having two gender identities, either at the same time or interchangeably

Demiboy – partially, but not completely, identifying as a man, boy, or masculine person

Demigender – having partial connection with one gender (male, female, or other)

Demigirl – partially, but not completely, identifying as a woman, girl, or feminine person

Enby – a slang term to refer to a non-binary person, not all non-binary people identify with this term

Genderfluid – moving between two or more gender identities at different times, in different circumstances, etc.

Genderqueer – a non-normative or queer gender, having no exclusive connection to any gender

Multigender – having more than one gender

Neutrois – neutral or null gender, similar to agender

Non-binary – an umbrella term to describe people whose gender is neither man or woman; can also be used as an individual gender identity for someone who is neither a woman nor a man, but does not identify further

Pangender- having many or all genders within one’s culture

Transfeminine or Transfem – a person assigned male at birth (AMAB) who identifies with a feminine gender, but does not necessarily identify as a woman

Transmasculine or Transmasc – a person assigned female at birth (AFAB) who identifies with a masculine gender, but does not necessarily identify as a man

I have seen the stats that point to there being some part of social behavior going on as well.  But, IMO, even more at play is that now we have these dumb terms that basically include everything but are meaningless.   Look at that list - basically everybody that we grew up with who was a tomboy, slightly feminine, androgenous, etc.. have a generic term to use - non binary.   So they are lumped in with trans kids and others that most of us probably think of when we hear or read that term.   I would guess in those 4 years, there was also a roll out terms/definitions to use in those settings.   e.g.  For example if I cold called 10000 people and asked if they were LGBTQ I would guess the vast majority says no.   Now if I read them the definitions and categories that are now under LGBTQ (pansexual is one of these dumb terms that also basically includes every human, and is under this umbrella), I would guess that number would spike.  

I agree that there is a danger in the morphing of definitions and how words don't seem to mean sh1t anymore, but that's a far different thing that's going on than the growing LGTBQ army that is turning our kids queer like people seem to be claiming is going on.  

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I still think you guys get your panties too much in a wad over these stupid generic terms that seem to include everything under the sun.   Here is what is included under this:

There are many different genders which exist outside of the gender binary. Some non-binary genders and terms include but are not limited to:

Bigender – having two gender identities, either at the same time or interchangeably

Demiboy – partially, but not completely, identifying as a man, boy, or masculine person

Demigirl – partially, but not completely, identifying as a woman, girl, or feminine person

Enby – a slang term to refer to a non-binary person, not all non-binary people identify with this term

Genderfluid – moving between two or more gender identities at different times, in different circumstances, etc.

Genderqueer – a non-normative or queer gender, having no exclusive connection to any gender

Non-binary – an umbrella term to describe people whose gender is neither man or woman; can also be used as an individual gender identity for someone who is neither a woman nor a man, but does not identify further

Transfeminine or Transfem – a person assigned male at birth (AMAB) who identifies with a feminine gender, but does not necessarily identify as a woman

Transmasculine or Transmasc – a person assigned female at birth (AFAB) who identifies with a masculine gender, but does not necessarily identify as a man

I have seen the stats that point to there being some part of social behavior going on as well.  But, IMO, even more at play is that now we have these dumb terms that basically include everything but are meaningless.   Look at that list - basically everybody that we grew up with who was a tomboy, slightly feminine, androgenous, etc.. have a generic term to use - non binary.   So they are lumped in with trans kids and others that most of us probably think of when we hear or read that term.   I would guess in those 4 years, there was also a roll out terms/definitions to use in those settings.   e.g.  For example if I cold called 10000 people and asked if they were LGBTQ I would guess the vast majority says no.   Now if I read them the definitions and categories that are now under LGBTQ (pansexual is one of these dumb terms that also basically includes every human, and is under this umbrella), I would guess that number would spike.  

I agree that there is a danger in the morphing of definitions and how words don't seem to mean sh1t anymore, but that's a far different thing that's going on than the growing LGTBQ army that is turning our kids queer like people seem to be claiming is going on.  

I’m guessing the vast majority of kids who identity with one of these labels are going to be straight or gay by the time they’re 18. It’s a fad.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m guessing the vast majority of kids who identity with one of these labels are going to be straight or gay by the time they’re 18. It’s a fad.

I don't know if this is the same survey, but my son was telling me he took some survey for school about gender identity, and he was he and his friends all trolled the survey by filling it out with crazy stuff.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

It is a fad that has been created or at very least exaggerated by this new uprising.  Half the terms weren't even terms a decade ago.  You read this stuff to yourself 10 years ago and you would be like "wtf"?  Skip the kids for a second.  Even a guy like you or anyone really would have been like wtf not that long ago.  But as it just keeps getting injected into society it becomes common.  You have gotten used to it.  

Thats why this whole movement is largely a joke.  A 3 ring circus.  A show.  One big guilt trip to force people to nod their head or at the least become numb to it.  Any pushback and you are labeled up and down.  Thats the whole gameplan.   

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I don't know if this is the same survey, but my son was telling me he took some survey for school about gender identity, and he was he and his friends all trolled the survey by filling it out with crazy stuff.

So your son thinks all this newer tranny stuff is a joke?  

When gay marriage was legalized they had to find a new cause and a new way to raise money. 

25 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Is this the final exam study guide for California First Graders?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

It is a fad that has been created or at very least exaggerated by this new uprising.  Half the terms weren't even terms a decade ago.  You read this stuff to yourself 10 years ago and you would be like "wtf"?  Skip the kids for a second.  Even a guy like you or anyone really would have been like wtf not that long ago.  But as it just keeps getting injected into society it becomes common.  You have gotten used to it.  

Thats why this whole movement is largely a joke.  A 3 ring circus.  A show.  One big guilt trip to force people to nod their head or at the least become numb to it.  Any pushback and you are labeled up and down.  Thats the whole gameplan.   

I haven’t gotten used to it. I’d need a glossary to know what most of those terms mean. I also don’t particularly care, because I’m not 15.

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Don’t listen to this guy. He goes as far as to equate circumsicions with castration in another pathetic attempt at a gotcha. 

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

I haven’t gotten used to it. I’d need a glossary to know what most of those terms mean. I also don’t particularly care, because I’m not 15.

But you are a tranny....:dunno:

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So your son thinks all this newer tranny stuff is a joke?  

There is one girl that he grew up with that has "transitioned" to a boy now, they were friends in grade school, we used to be good friends with the parents, the family has been through a lot, so he knows it's real and not a joke.

47 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why would that be?    The vast majority identifying as such probably because of these generic terms that I suggested.    Straight/gay has 0 to do with any of the list above, and things like pansexual under the lgbtq banner basically just mean not 10000% straight.  

Really read these definitions- basically if you are a tomboy/slightly feminine dude or have ever thought a dude was attractive you are non-binary and lgbtq.  

Needed to share this.  This thread seems appropriate enough... 

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Really read these definitions- basically if you are a tomboy/slightly feminine dude or have ever thought a dude was attractive you are non-binary and lgbtq.  

I’m probably just old and cranky, but I feel like most of these new terms are redundant and meaningless. 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I’m probably just old and cranky, but I feel like most of these new terms are redundant and meaningless. 

From ChatGPT:

A gender term for "old and cranky" could be "curmodor". This term combines the word "curmudgeon" with the "-or" to denote gender. 

:dunno:

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

So do most people, some extremes will argue for their validity and other extremes will whine about it.

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So do most people, some extremes will argue for their validity and other extremes will whine about it.

When I was a kid a butch girl was just a tomboy. Today that same person would probably have her very own special gender identity.

I really don’t care what type of dress up teenagers want to do. I just can’t be assed to get it straight, knowing that 90% of them will grow out of it in a few years.

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

Of course, it's stupid and i find most of the terms meaningless for reasons above.  It doesn't make it any less reality or mean that the people are fundamentally different in the vast majority of cases.  

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

When I was a kid a butch girl was just a tomboy. Today that same person would probably have her very own special gender identity.

I really don’t care what type of dress up teenagers want to do. I just can’t be assed to get it straight, knowing that 90% of them will grow out of it in a few years.

Or there will just be a different term.  

But to me the very fundamental question is: is it basically the same people, but different and more inclusive definitions, or are there legitimately more "different" people now?  Imo it's far more likely the weird art/theater kids that we all made fun of and bullied grew up don't want the same to happen to their kids.  Include a wide enough net and everyone is "protected".  Reading the posts around here, and I get the feeling more think the straight kids are all being converted to the weird art/theater kids. 

1 hour ago, BuckSwope said:

Why would that be?    The vast majority identifying as such probably because of these generic terms that I suggested.    Straight/gay has 0 to do with any of the list above, and things like pansexual under the lgbtq banner basically just mean not 10000% straight.  

Nope.  Tomboys have literally never been considered anything other than females, which fits in the gender binary.   

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Nope.  Tomboys have literally never been considered anything other than females, which fits in the gender binary.   

I get your point, but all those groups listed were considered "other" throughout most of our lives, and that's my point.  Many marginalized, bullied, etc.  So I would argue that indeed they have been something other than 100% female up through now socially, which is what we are talking about here. 

Again, I feel you and others are largely blurring trans with this stuff.   I don't read that as the tomboys are now not female, as in they need different bathrooms or to play mens sports, they are just now likely called non-binary or demi-something or other.  

To be fair, in my mind I am picturing our HS softball team, not the slightly masculine, but hot farm girls. Both probably tomboys, technically. I think 1 group is far more likely to be the non-binary group now, none of them ever claiming to be men. 

To be fair, in my mind I am picturing our HS softball team, not the slightly masculine, but hot farm girls. Both probably tomboys, technically. I think 1 group is far more likely to be the non-binary group now, none of them ever claiming to be men. 

The catchers were definitely Trans. Sometimes the shortstops look like women, sometimes. 

I get your point, but all those groups listed were considered "other" throughout most of our lives, and that's my point.  Many marginalized, bullied, etc.  So I would argue that indeed they have been something other than 100% female up through now socially, which is what we are talking about here. 

Again, I feel you and others are largely blurring trans with this stuff.   I don't read that as the tomboys are now not female, as in they need different bathrooms or to play mens sports, they are just now likely called non-binary or demi-something or other.  

Again, no.  If you want to use another word other than tomboy, go ahead.  Tomboys are and have always been girls that simply reject female stereo types. There’s no historical data that says tomboys reject the idea of men and women being the only genders.  No one is blurring anything..  for all intents and purposes, trans people adhere to the binary, they just feel like the opposite gender.  Non binary, rejects not only their gender assigned at birth, but the fact that there are only two genders.  To me, the latter is actually worse because you’re literally just making sh!t up.  

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Again, no.  If you want to use another word other than tomboy, go ahead.  Tomboys are and have always been girls that simply reject female stereo types. There’s no historical data that says tomboys reject the idea of men and women being the only genders.  No one is blurring anything..  for all intents and purposes, trans people adhere to the binary, they just feel like the opposite gender.  Non binary, rejects not only their gender assigned at birth, but the fact that there are only two genders.  To me, the latter is actually worse because you’re literally just making sh!t up.  

Fair, I guess I don't get as worked up about that last part as the board does. I see these groups of people as largely the same as when I was 30 years younger, just a different label.   Back then it was not just 100% male/female like you seem to be suggesting.  There's always been tomboys, girlie men, the music queers, etc.  Those have always been "other" and have identified as something not 100% male or female.   I guess I couldn't care less if they prefer non-binary or another nonsense word.  

We are getting really hung up on one of my examples- tomboy, I think you are intelligent enough to understand the general point I'm making and it's not only that one subset of people. 

On 6/19/2023 at 1:25 PM, GutterBoy said:

See what the fock does this mean?  A dad that lets his kids learn about LGBTQ issues doesn't love his kids?  What's the matter with you?

Nothing to see here!