KSB2424

Trans Kids

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No

I agree.   

There has to be limits.  If a man wants to live his life as a woman or vice versa that is fine. To protect real females in sporting events it is insane to let men compete in the same arenas. This should not be a left-right or politcal issue at all.  It should be a common sense decision to protect women.  Where are all the feminists who are always preaching equity?  

There is a reason why women who are trans have no chance to compete and dominate against a man in physical sporting events.

If we allow trannies to compete as women does that have implications for steroid use in sport.  What about use of growth hormones.  

"All I'm doing is trying to transition into the gorilla-american I was born to be.  These steriods and the GHG (gorilla growth hormome) are a necessary part o me becoming a fully actualized me."

Leave the kids alone, play sports that you’re supposed to, and stfu.  

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

I agree.   

There has to be limits.  If a man wants to live his life as a woman or vice versa that is fine. To protect real females in sporting events it is insane to let men compete in the same arenas. This should not be a left-right or politcal issue at all.  It should be a common sense decision to protect women.  Where are all the feminists who are always preaching equity?  

There is a reason why women who are trans have no chance to compete and dominate against a man in physical sporting events.

I think polls have shown something like 90% of people agree on this issue

People keep asking where the feminists are. 

my thoughts are that they are MOSTLY Democrat/Liberal thinking; against the patriarchy, the Grand Ol' Party, and anything that is inherently white, male, and over a certain age. They want to be treated as equal in ALL ways. 

To go against the trans-movement, esp trans women is to basically say, "NOT ALL WOMEN" in their eyes...which kind of goes against everything that they know as an ideology. They truly believe that men can have babies. Men can breastfeed. It's not about science, biology, or years of literal PROOF that men are faster, stronger, and capable in different areas than women are. 

You won't see those feminists step up against women's sports and protecting certain areas like that; again, goes against their ideology and "values" (I use that loosely because many people don't know what their core values are because they don't do the work to dig deep and figure it out). 

Now, the feminists that are NOT Dem/Liberal, and more Conservative are immediately seen as trans-phobic if they mention any of the above. Automatically. No discussion. No trying to understand the future of women's sports, nothing. You can't even TRY to have a conversation between these two groups, the trans community labels you and then that's it. There's a young lady from PragerU who does a podcast (I can't remember her name) and she brings up MANY excellent points on this and there's NO discussion. They label her and that's it. 

It's really quite sad for biological women. #erased 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I think polls have shown something like 90% of people agree on this issue

90% of the people agree but not one Dem in Congress voted to keep biological men from competing against females. Not one.

You would think at least a handful of Dem females in congress would support this bill.  Why is that?  I really don`t understand.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

90% of the people agree but not one Dem in Congress voted to keep biological men from competing against females. Not one.

You would think at least a handful of Dem females in congress would support this bill.  Why is that?  I really don`t understand.

Liberals play pretend but their votes tell all.

27 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

What's the bill again?

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What's the bill again?

"The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" Puzzling that not one female Dem voted yes to protect women who play sports.

The House on Thursday passed legislation aimed at preventing biological males from competing as transgender athletes in girls’ and women’s sports at schools across the country.

The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act passed in a 219-203 vote Thursday morning — all the "yes" votes came from Republicans, and all the "no" votes came from Democrats.

Republicans defended the bill as an attempt to spare women and girls from having to compete against transgender women and girls — biological males who can sometimes dominate these sports and prevent some female athletes from making the team. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act passed in a 219-203 vote Thursday morning — all the "yes" votes came from Republicans, and all the "no" votes came from Democrats.

Total frauds, the Sheep still follow. 

When are the trannies going to play football? Now That Brady retired they don’t have anyone to look up to.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

You know why. 

Votes. The party of "inclusion." 

3 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You know why. 

Votes. The party of "inclusion." 

Seems like they are risking the women vote though.   My younger daughter plays sports and I have not heard any mother or any female for that matter who wants men competing against women.  Forever women in sports have taken a backseat to men.  Women have fought for the gains they have made and now all of a sudden things are going in reverse?

If this were a fair playing field trans women who think they are men would be competing and starting in football, wrestling, BB, hockey or you name the sport, but that is not happening, nor will it ever happen.  It will only be the men competing as a woman who dominate. 

When the horrors of these surgeries reach an apex and finally come to an end, the enablers and ones that actually carry it out will claim they thought they were doing the right thing.  Just like Covid. Whoops. 

13 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

"The Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act" Puzzling that not one female Dem voted yes to protect women who play sports.

The House on Thursday passed legislation aimed at preventing biological males from competing as transgender athletes in girls’ and women’s sports at schools across the country.

Republicans defended the bill as an attempt to spare women and girls from having to compete against transgender women and girls — biological males who can sometimes dominate these sports and prevent some female athletes from making the team. 

Ah interesting.  I do think it could be a losing issue for Dems at the polls.  Kinda like abortion for Republicans.  But unfortunately for Republicans more people care about abortion than trans people playing sports.

21 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Where are all the feminists who are always preaching equity?  

What I find more chilling is that many elected Democrats like to use the term "birthing people" to pander to their base to lock in votes for reelection and to get donors. However when the SCOTUS leak came out about Roe Vs Wade, then suddenly all the Democrats were shouting about "A Woman's Right To Choose" again. 

Because they knew if they said "A Birthing Person's Right To Choose", that they would lose lots of suburban women voters for good after that, especially in the politically charged nation wide battle over abortion rights. 

You are a "birthing person" when it's politically expedient. 

Then you are a "woman" again, when it's politically expedient. 

They don't really care about women. Or birthing people. Just like when Asian Americans are attacked, the radical left says and does nothing about it. Because it's not useful to spend political capital to protect Asians. As Asians have a reputation as a "model minority" and that removes many of the excuses used to push woke / SJW / black nationalism. 

Do you remember when Elon Musk used to be a darling of the left, particularly the radical left? I.E. he was helping the environment and climate change by building electric cars for everyone. Now he's too opinionated and has too big a platform, so he needs to be cancelled. 

The current Democratic Party is completely reliant on having nearly full control of most of the public education spheres across the country. Not all, but quite a bit and likely in the majority. That's why they push so hard for indoctrination and while so young, because any rational tax paying functional adult would see through most of this utter madness. But in a fit of pure stupidity, the Democrats have helped to keep cratering the overall economy to the point where many can't afford to go to college anymore. They literally ruined their own feeder system. How pathetic is that....

• Like 1

Four year olds have just stopped shitting their pants.  People are focking nuts. 

Commonly known as a tomboy.  The parents have to elevate it and make her trans to earn status points with the leftist whackos.  

My 6 year old likes Godzilla. I’m not having a discussion about Adam and Steve with him right now. And no one else is either. 

16 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Commonly known as a tomboy.  The parents have to elevate it and make her trans to earn status points with the leftist whackos.  

Don't worry, Mooney or one of the other Pedophile crazy ass Libs will be here shorty to tell us that it's perfectly normal and that Heteros are the real problem in this Country. 

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Good guy right there.  Respect. Those other two cucks should be ashamed. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

My 6 year old likes Godzilla. 

:headbanger:

Account of a Christian parent with a trans child who is scared of the govt taking away their freedom in NC...

When our twin boys were born, we joyfully announced their birth with Psalm 139:14, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are marvelous.” Big sister couldn’t be more excited to welcome the newcomers she called “the brudders.” Our family made sense and felt complete.

But as soon as one of our twins could speak, he told us that he was a girl.

With the encouragement of my family and especially my child, I’m sharing our story publicly because of the wave of bills that North Carolina legislators have recently filed that would devastate transgender and gender diverse people across our state.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article274686716.html

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Jesus Christ, lock these "parents" up immediately! 

10 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Account of a Christian parent with a trans child who is scared of the govt taking away their freedom in NC...

When our twin boys were born, we joyfully announced their birth with Psalm 139:14, “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are marvelous.” Big sister couldn’t be more excited to welcome the newcomers she called “the brudders.” Our family made sense and felt complete.

With the encouragement of my family and especially my child, I’m sharing our story publicly because of the wave of bills that North Carolina legislators have recently filed that would devastate transgender and gender diverse people across our state.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/article274686716.html

You gotta be a complete Fockin moron to believe that. Nice work Gutterboy.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You gotta be a complete Fockin moron to believe that. Nice work Gutterboy.  

He's a sick F. They need to check his hard drive and keep him as far away from kids as possible. Some of the shizz he posts is unreal. 

37 minutes ago, League Champion said:

So what's the objective??? Liberals never stop amazing me. 

Liberals hate people.  In fact nearly half believe the universe would be a better place without people.  For a large portion of the left, that is their prime motivation.  They hate families, they want to sterilize people, they want abortion.  

18 minutes ago, League Champion said:

He's a sick F. They need to check his hard drive and keep him as far away from kids as possible. Some of the shizz he posts is unreal. 

So the story is fake?  Is the person fake?  And since I shared it, that means that I abuse kids?  You've got some real issues.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So the story is fake?  Is the person fake?  And since I shared it, that means that I abuse kids?  You've got some real issues.

Because the whole story is a goof. A 2 year old knew it was a girl?? WTF is wrong with you? Why are you posting this crap, what are you getting out of it? 

Go read my posts on what's REALLY happening and get out of your perverted little Tranny world that you live in. I'm sick of your Liberal BS

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Because the whole story is a goof. A 2 year old knew it was a girl?? WTF is wrong with you? Why are you posting this crap, what are you getting out of it? 

Go read my posts on what's REALLY happening and get out of your perverted little Tranny world that you live in. I'm sick of your Liberal BS

I'm sharing knowledge.

Ok so you're on record as saying that this woman doesn't exist and the whole story never happened, correct?  And I'm an abuser because I shared it.  Correct?