KSB2424

Trans Kids

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I guarantee you GUTTERBOY found his way to this shizz show. 

You guarantee I was in that crowd?  Prove it.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'm sharing knowledge.

Ok so you're on record as saying that this woman doesn't exist and the whole story never happened, correct?  And I'm an abuser because I shared it.  Correct?

Knowledge? Thanks Aristotle.  

Transgender swimming pioneer dismisses 'biological advantage' for trans female athletes, cites Michael Phelps

Stories like these pantload of crap that leftist idiots are pushing, but it is the conservstives fault for not swallowing it and pointing out what perverted dumbfucs they are. 

Vermont school district removes 'male,' 'female' from reproductive system lessons

Why are we making it an issuee?????.

Because these pedos are making it an issue to our children. 

Here's another good read if you're interested.   It's about a gay boy who was outed to his religious parents, who told him he was going to hell, and then they enlisted the help of Moms For Liberty, who convinced the parents to get him out of counselling.  That led to the boy attempting suicide multiple times.  He's finally getting the support he needs.

Basically this Moms For Liberty is a hate group borderline terrorist organization.  Creey stuff.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy3gnq/what-is-moms-for-liberty

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Here's another good read if you're interested.   It's about a gay boy who was outed to his religious parents, who told him he was going to hell, and then they enlisted the help of Moms For Liberty, who convinced the parents to get him out of counselling.  That led to the boy attempting suicide multiple times.  He's finally getting the support he needs.

Basically this Moms For Liberty is a hate group borderline terrorist organization.  Creey stuff.

The FBI needs to get on this.  

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

Gay is a different issue.  If the leftist had their way, some blue-haired teacher would be telling this boy his is a girl and they would be chopping off his weiner and then he would be suicidal for completely different reasons.  

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Gay is a different issue.  If the leftist had their way, some blue-haired teacher would be telling this boy his is a girl and they would be chopping off his weiner and then he would be suicidal for completely different reasons.  

You honestly think that leftists want to turn boys into girls and make them get sex change operations?

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You honestly think that leftists want to turn boys into girls and make them get sex change operations?

If by 'make' you mean to manipulate young children's thinking and putting trans labels on them and then lying through their ass about appropriate treatment.  Yes, I not only believe that, it is absolutely happening every day.  Radical leftists want to eliminate the concept of male and female from the English language, destroy the traditional family and reduce the population through sterilization and abortion.  Most people who support these are in denial about the real motivation behind a lot of this.  

• Thanks 2

A school in Vermont will no longer use the term woman as it concerning giving birth. They will now be referred to as a “birthing person” and boys as a “sperm producing” person.  5th grade. 

19 minutes ago, jonmx said:

If by 'make' you mean to manipulate young children's thinking and putting trans labels on them and then lying through their ass about appropriate treatment.  Yes, I not only believe that, it is absolutely happening every day.  Radical leftists want to eliminate the concept of male and female from the English language, destroy the traditional family and reduce the population through sterilization and abortion.  Most people who support these are in denial about the real motivation behind a lot of this.  

Thanks for clarifying.

🤡

Swedish doctors at a top medical school released a systemic review of available medical literature on providing puberty blockers to children, and said its use for treating gender dysphoria should be considered "experimental."

Doctors at the Karolinska Institute, ranked as a top 15 medical school in Europe, published an article in Acta Paediatrica on April 17, which was partly funded by an independent Swedish governmental agency tasked with assessing methods used in healthcare and making recommendations. The review analyzed thousands of studies, and focused on those without significant bias. 

The doctors – among them an adviser to Sweden's medical board – concluded, "GnRHa treatment in children with gender dysphoria should be considered experimental treatment of individual cases rather than standard procedure." Puberty blockers, or gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogues (GnRHa), is a class of drugs which suppresses sex hormones by continually stimulating the pituitary gland.

The Karolinska Institute's systemic analysis, also led to a conclusion that GnRH analogues were found to delay bone maturation and mineral deposits, which may be only be partially restored by age 22 with cross-sex hormones. But they noted research was limited on that as well. 

Doctors in Sweden have increasingly raised concerns about the safety of puberty blockers.  

Ricard Nergårdh, a pediatric endocrinologist and researcher affiliated with the Karolinska Institute, told Swedish TV's Mission Investigate in 2021 that physicians try not to keep children on blockers for too long in order to minimize the risks of GnRH, which is also used to facilitate medical castration for some prostate cancers.

"What we call GnRH treatment is chemical castration. And it can affect mental health in an unintended, undesirable way. So it's very important that the patient and the patient's family are informed about this," he said.

On 4/26/2023 at 11:21 AM, GutterBoy said:

leftists want to turn boys into girls and make them get sex change operations

We have to protect our Children from the sick, perverted Liberal Scum. 

I remember the tranny prostitutes in my sector. I used to think that some sick doctor was giving them boobs so they could make more money prostituting themselves.  They paid in cash for them though. 

They’ve always been here folks…all 25% of kids 14-18.  Thank goodness we are in a world where the true 25% of high schoolers can come out as LGBT.  It’s about damn time.

Creating faux victims. It’s what the left does best. “We’ll protect you”.  From who? Each other ? 

The kids are eating veggies…they must be in the wrong body!!! Muh tranz kids!!!
Completely normal

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Completely normal

You’re the Fockin problem, Mom. 

I really think people need to read credible sources about trans individuals who want to re-transition back because they transitioned as a child. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Completely normal

They should have called CPS while she was talking. No need to wait.

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, League Champion said:

This queer democrat

Wait, a child molestor wants easier access to his prey? No way. 

I found @GutterBoy in the wild. He can’t articulate exactly why children shouldn’t be castrated but he sure is mad about it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Let me put this topic to rest.

A young man say 14 biologically a boy...goes to doctor and says im not as strong or developed as some of my friends and asks the doc for some testosterone treatments...doc will say NO.

Same thing for a young girl who s flat chested and not showing any secondary sex characteristics..goes to doc and asks for estrogen...they are told no.

Now, if said boy or girl has feelings like they the opposite gender...they can be chemically castrated or surgically mutilated and the doc has no problem

Wtf is wrong with you people??  

It is wrong!!!

• Like 1

On a side note...these Deep fakes are getting way too good.  AI are gonna roon everything.

• Haha 1

On 4/26/2023 at 11:21 AM, GutterBoy said:

I am positive that you do only because you defend these Trannys exposing their perverted sexual behavior to little kids like it's normal. 

There's nothing normal about a Tranny in a wig and bad makeup reading to someone else's child. Why, what for?? Why do Trannies want to be around children so much? Ever wonder that? 

If that's normal to you then you're a pervert to. 

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

I am positive that you do only because you defend these Trannys exposing their perverted sexual behavior to little kids like it's normal. 

There's nothing normal about a Tranny in a wig and bad makeup reading to someone else's child. Why, what for?? Why do Trannies want to be around children so much? Ever wonder that? 

If that's normal to you then you're a pervert to. 

Well you can go fock your mother.

With regards to why trannies want to engage in Story time, they have stated that they want kids to understand that it's OK to be yourself and to express yourself and question who you are.  I don't see this being anything crazy.  It also takes parents to bring their kids to these events.  As I've stated previoulsy, I've never taken my kids to any of these, I likely never would, unless they begged and pleaded for some reason.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

With regards to why trannies want to engage in Story time, they have stated that they want kids to understand that it's OK to be yourself and to express yourself and question who you are.  I don't see this being anything crazy.  It also takes parents to bring their kids to these events.  As I've stated previoulsy, I've never taken my kids to any of these, I likely never would, unless they begged and pleaded for some reason.

As long as they say pretty please, sugar on top? Lol.  Ok kids, I don’t approve of this but since you persisted, let’s go. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

:lol: