KSB2424

Trans Kids

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

that lefties put so much stock in.  This dude was mentally ill as a teen, and is now affirming delusions of vulnerable kids. WPATH is pure evil.  How this garbage got woven into mainstream medical care is an abomination.  

Liberals are sick 🤢

They also believe that Climate Change Tard Greta. The one that flies all over The World charging Liberals thousands of dollars to tell them how bad airplanes are for the environment. 

Liberals, gotta love em! The poor things. 😢

What a quack this guy is.  Trans kids have always been here and over 30% of society is LGBTQ.  It’s always been that way.  It’s just more accepted now.  How PBS allowed this charlatan on is just shocking.  They’ve always been here.  

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

What a quack this guy is.  Trans kids have always been here and over 30% of society is LGBTQ.  It’s always been that way.  It’s just more accepted now.  How PBS allowed this charlatan on is just shocking.  They’ve always been here.  

Society has NEVER been 30% LGBTQ - if that's even true (doubt it).  Historically, it's always hovered around 4%.  

There has been a massive explosion in these anomolies recently and it's not because it's "natural".  Where are you even getting 30% from?  That's absolutely insane.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Society has NEVER been 30% LGBTQ up until recently.  It's always hovered around 4%.  

There has been a massive explosion in these anomolies and it's not because it's "natural".

It's because it's popularized and pushed on kids. Focking sick liberals have no morals. 

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Society has NEVER been 30% LGBTQ - if that's even true (doubt it).  Historically, it's always hovered around 4%.  

There has been a massive explosion in these anomolies recently and it's not because it's "natural".  Where are you even getting 30% from?  That's absolutely insane.

The studies are all over the place. 28% identify as LGBTQ. The focus is on Gen Zers, but, this numner can logically be extrapolated out to all generations since it’s completely natural. Older generations don’t want to admit it due to the violence and hate that they’ve seen in their lifetime.  So yes, it’s logical to assume that 28% of all humans are LQBTQ. Hell, the number could be higher, we don’t know.  That’s why hate and violence must be stopped, so everyone can be their true selves.   

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The studies are all over the place. 28% identify as LGBTQ. The focus is on Gen Zers, but, this numner can logically be extrapolated out to all generations since it’s completely natural. Older generations don’t want to admit it due to the violence and hate that they’ve seen in their lifetime.  So yes, it’s logical to assume that 28% of all humans are LQBTQ. Hell, the number could be higher, we don’t know.  That’s why hate and violence must be stopped, so everyone can be their true selves.   

28% identify simply because of the social contagion - and most of those are young, emotional and impressionable girls.  Nature doesn't produce species that halt the advance of that species - procreation.  LGBQ are anomalies of nature, not a feature.

If everyone were LGBTQ humanity would end in about 100 years.  It's absurd on it's face. Familes need strong MALE and FEMALE role models.  Two of the same sex doesn't cut it.  That child is missing out on one of the two roles it needs. 

You can see the disastrous results today in the destruction of the nuclear family.

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

28% identify simply because of the social contagion - and most of those are young, emotional and impressionable girls.  Nature doesn't produce species that halt the advance of that species - procreation.  LGBQ are anomalies of nature, not a feature.

If everyone were LGBTQ humanity would end in about 100 years.  It's absurd on it's face. Familes need strong MALE and FEMALE role models.  Two of the same sex doesn't cut it.  That child is missing out on one of the two roles it needs. 

You can see the disastrous results today in the destruction of the nuclear family.

Sorry bro, the science is clear.  Nobody is influencing gay kids. 

On 11/7/2023 at 10:27 AM, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know who this guy is and I don’t care. But America, particularly conservatives, are way too obsessed with gays and trannies and their effect on children. Here’s the thing: there is none. Your son or daughter can not be influenced to become gay or have a sex change. If that happens it’s because your son or daughter always wanted to be gay or have a sex change. And if that happens, accept it and be happy for them or you will make their lives miserable. And stop worrying about influences. 

28 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not true as long as artificial insemination exists. 

And it very odd argument to assume that everyone in the world would choose to be LGBTQ.

4 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Sorry bro, the science is clear.  Nobody is influencing gay kids. 

Sorry pal, the science is NOT clear.  But I see the propaganda for you certainly is.   Society is NOT 30% ghey under nature no matter how much you wish it ito be true.

While I appreciate the gaslighting attempts by you and Tim here, but If you have to quote Tim to bolster your argument, you've already lost.  The height of absurdity is the same people pushing this tranny and LGBTQ sh#t upon people getting all aghast and then turning around and accusing others of "focusing too much on it" when they speak up.  With all due respect, GTFO with that sh#t.

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sorry pal, the science is NOT clear.  But I see the propaganda for you certainly is.   Society is NOT 30% ghey under nature no matter how much you wish it ito be true.

While I appreciate the gaslighting attempts by you and Tim here, but If you have to quote Tim to bolster your argument, you've already lost.  The height of absurdity is the same people pushing this tranny and LGBTQ sh#t upon people getting all aghast and then turning around and accusing others of "focusing too much on it" when they speak up.  With all due respect, GTFO with that sh#t.

I agree.  I guess I didn’t convey my sarcasm well enough

Just now, Fireballer said:

I agree.  I guess I didn’t convey my sarcasm well enough

If you were being sarcastic, it went WAYY over my head.  I thought you were serious.  Sorry about that.  :doh:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, squistion said:

And it very odd argument to assume that everyone in the world would choose to be LGBTQ.

THIS GUY DID 

On 3/30/2024 at 6:22 PM, Fireballer said:

I think you totally misread this.  Jonathan Haidt is on your side.  He is arguing, rightfully so, that the huge uptick in teens (particularly girls) identifying as trans, is due to the clear social contagion going on.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I think you totally misread this.  Jonathan Haidt is on your side.  He is arguing, rightfully so, that the huge uptick in teens (particularly girls) identifying as trans, is due to the clear social contagion going on.

That’s how I saw it. 

11 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Yeah, apparently my attempt at sarcasm fell flat.

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Oops, sorry.  :ninja: 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Y'know, sometimes we fall down but it's how we pick ourselves up and learn from the experience that defines us.  I'm 100% sure you'll succeed on your next attempt!  :thumbsup:

I believe in you, Fireballer!

• Haha 2