KSB2424

Trans Kids

24 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Then why put it?

Look, I actually agree with you on that... it's the same argument I've made in the past during the #Metoo movement.  The reaction I got was "Oh, so it's the victim's fault?"  I'm just using the leftist argument against you and showing you how arrogant your side is.  Also, in your post, you asked "How many priests that got busted also assaulted many more kids that they were not reported?"  Right?  Can't I ask the same question about teachers?  Or are you saying that there are only unreported allegations against conservative groups and not liberal groups.

I didn't "put it" in my post. I was telling you that the comparisons you were drawing between priests and teachers lacked nuance, which they did. That was the only point I was making. The things you and twatadour are claiming are imaginary.

Let me be succinct. Nobody supports or is okay with child abuse in any form. None of us are blindly defending priests or teachers that commit these heinous acts. We all want the children left alone. Claiming otherwise is just juvenile strawman bullshlt, which is Twatadour's specialty. Don't sink to his level.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I didn't "put it" in my post. I was telling you that the comparisons you were drawing between priests and teachers lacked nuance, which they did. That was the only point I was making. The things you and twatadour are claiming are imaginary.

Let me be succinct. Nobody supports or is okay with child abuse in any form. None of us are blindly defending priests or teachers that commit these heinous acts. We all want the children left alone. Claiming otherwise is just juvenile strawman bullshlt, which is Twatadour's specialty. Don't sink to his level.

How am I creating a strawman by repeating what you said? It was pointed out that the greatest number of child sex abuse cases are in the schools. You countered with the ratio is greater in the church. That’s not pointing out some hard to see nuance. That’s a deflection and downplaying of the issue. If anyone created a strawman here it’s you. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How am I creating a strawman by repeating what you said? It was pointed out that the greatest number of child sex abuse cases are in the schools. You countered with the ratio is greater in the church. That’s not pointing out some hard to see nuance. That’s a deflection and downplaying of the issue. If anyone created a strawman here it’s you. 

Everyone knows the vast majority of teacher/student cases are consensual.  They're called assault because of the age difference and it's usually female teach/male student.  Still wrong but nothing like conservative religious, boy scout, young life, etc leaders who actually rape young kids.

How many teachers have been convicted of rape?  We all know that teachers aren't going around raping young kids very often, and when they do they're arrested.  Unlike the conservative young child rapers who are protected by their organizations.

Just a very sad attempt at deflection.  Conservatives are the most pressing threat to actually harming kids.  By a huge margin. 

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Everyone knows the vast majority of teacher/student cases are consensual.  They're called assault because of the age difference and it's usually female teach/male student.  Still wrong but nothing like conservative religious, boy scout, young life, etc leaders who actually rape young kids.

How many teachers have been convicted of rape?  We all know that teachers aren't going around raping young kids very often, and when they do they're arrested.  Unlike the conservative young child rapers who are protected by their organizations.

Just a very sad attempt at deflection.  Conservatives are the most pressing threat to actually harming kids.  By a huge margin. 

Wow. Just wow. Dismissed. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Scroll up one post.

No one is defending a rapist teacher, stop it already.

16 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

You're losing it bro.

Just as the conservatives say that the DNC is the party of pedos, it's just as dumb to say that conservatives are the most pressing threat to kids.

A rapist is a pedo is a monster, no matter the political party.  They all deserve to be punished.

17 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

This dude is an alias, yes or no?

Just now, Fireballer said:

This dude is an alias, yes or no?

It's probably that dude that used to call everyone Boyo.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're losing it bro.

Just as the conservatives say that the DNC is the party of pedos, it's just as dumb to say that conservatives are the most pressing threat to kids.

A rapist is a pedo is a monster, no matter the political party.  They all deserve to be punished.

Great post! I knew you had it in you! 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Great post! I knew you had it in you! 

Go fock yourself

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're losing it bro.

Conservative groups like churches, boy scouts, young life, etc are by far the largest perpetrators of child abuse.

Is this even a question?

And if I came across blaming conservatives I should clarify, it's conservative groups that have the structure and "trust" in place that lets these monsters act.  I doubt pedos have any active political affiliation.

Apologies if I didn't make that more clear. 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Conservative groups like churches, boy scouts, young life, etc are by far the largest perpetrators of child abuse.

Is this even a question?

You can share the data if you want, but in the end who cares.  It's a dumb argument.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

You can share the data if you want, but in the end who cares.  It's a dumb argument.

See my edit.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

See my edit.

Anywhere there is power and trust and access to kids, there could be problems.  Church, Scouts, School, Cops, family members, etc

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Anywhere there is power and trust and access to kids, there could be problems.  Church, Scouts, School, Cops, family members, etc

True.

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Go fock yourself

Awww💝

On 7/31/2023 at 10:53 AM, squistion said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gays_Against_Groomers

Gays Against Groomer(GAG)[1] is an American far-right[2][3][4] and anti-LGBT[1][2][5][6] organization known for campaigning against gender-affirming care for minors,[2] protesting school curriculum content with LGBT themes,[7] and criticizing Drag Queen Story Hour events.[8] 

Gays Against Groomers is a 501 (c)4 nonprofit organization of gay people and others within the community who oppose the recent trend of indoctrinating, sexualizing and medicalizing children under the guise of “LGBTQIA+”

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Gays Against Groomers is a 501 (c)4 nonprofit organization of gay people and others within the community who oppose the recent trend of indoctrinating, sexualizing and medicalizing children under the guise of “LGBTQIA+”

https://www.gaysagainstgroomers.com/about

Retard

• Thanks 1

I am amazed how much energy people put into making excuses for this stuff.  What a hill to choose to die on.  

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Retard

Lol....typical bootlicking dumbshit.   If the blacks or gays aren't on the authoritarian bastard's plantation, they ain't real blacks or gays.   You guys are mindless buffoons.   Every single one of you. 

Trans and kids should never go together. It shouldn’t be a thing.  

On 10/6/2023 at 2:03 PM, BeachGuy23 said:

Some of you really are just horrible focking people. What a piece of shlt you are.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2023 at 3:18 PM, GutterBoy said:

No one is defending a rapist teacher, stop it already.

Then why has there NEVER been outrage about teachers and still none to this day?

When you have no answer, let that be confirmation for you.

On 10/6/2023 at 2:35 PM, Fnord said:

You didn't put it?  Read the FIRST SENTENCE of my response to you.  Sheesh.

How do you know someone is about to say something to prove they lost the argument?  They use the word "nuance"?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Then why has there NEVER been outrage about teachers and still none to this day?

When you have no answer, let that be confirmation for you.

I doubt there has been NEVER been any outrage.  Have there ever been threads about it?  Create a thread and I guarantee you no one here will defend teacher rape.

On 10/8/2023 at 1:34 PM, GutterBoy said:

I doubt there has been NEVER been any outrage.  Have there ever been threads about it?  Create a thread and I guarantee you no one here will defend teacher rape.

LOL, yes, because only what's on this message board is what's being seen in society.

Also, I've posted similar reports in other threads about teachers abusing students and in those threads it's just more of what @Fnord posted.  WhErE aRe ThE aRrEsTs?  There have been arrests, but not enough.  I'm pointing out the liberal hypocrisy in this country, specifically at the political and media level, to which is being distributed to the plebs.  We had a MeToo movement, yes?  It's objective was to push for move protection for women being sexually harassed/abused/assaulted.  The major target of that was white men in power (mainly Republicans... proof: investigation of Kavanaugh and Trump... mum on Biden).  We have people attacking Catholic Churches and the religion because of priests... mainly which conservatives.

Here, I've presented information about kids being sexually harassed/abused/assaulted and... where's the outrage?  How come there's no national coverage?  People like you never even knew it was an issue!!  You, @Fnord, @BuckSwope, all asked for the link?  Why?  It's because you never knew about it.  I posted in another thread that back in 2005 there 13 MILLION students that said they sexually harassed/abused/assaulted during their time in school.  Now, that wasn't just the 2005 calendar year, that's when the report was released.  I can't remember right now, but I believe the time frame was from 1990-2004.  Yet, no national outrage.  Anytime someone brings up teachers as predator's, mum is the word nationally.  Why is that?  Well, it's because they're a boon for the liberal agenda... that's why.

Ever notice how the only religious attacks this country makes is against Catholics?  How come there's none against Muslims?  They still hate gays and demean women.  Oh, I know why... it's because they're a boon for the liberal agenda too.  Can't target their religion because it would be racist or some crap.  All of this stuff is about protecting the leftist agenda by the media... and slurpers like you (Mr. Quick twitch to "RACIST"), are the target and you eat take it, hook, line, and sinker.

Now, I'm not going to say "With all do respect", because I have no respect for your feelings or opinions... but simply, GFY with your liberal b.s.

• Like 1

Institutions protect their own, rather it be churches, families, universities, school systems, or police department.  That touches to the very root of the problem.  All those institutions have some oversight and there is some accountability.  There is corruption, but atleast there is recourse.   The federal agencies have no such oversight.  They answer only to themselves. 

On 10/9/2023 at 9:10 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

Now, I'm not going to say "With all do respect", because I have no respect for your feelings or opinions... but simply, GFY with your liberal b.s.

🏆 WINNING 

On 10/9/2023 at 9:10 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

LOL, yes, because only what's on this message board is what's being seen in society.

Also, I've posted similar reports in other threads about teachers abusing students and in those threads it's just more of what @Fnord posted.  WhErE aRe ThE aRrEsTs?  There have been arrests, but not enough.  I'm pointing out the liberal hypocrisy in this country, specifically at the political and media level, to which is being distributed to the plebs.  We had a MeToo movement, yes?  It's objective was to push for move protection for women being sexually harassed/abused/assaulted.  The major target of that was white men in power (mainly Republicans... proof: investigation of Kavanaugh and Trump... mum on Biden).  We have people attacking Catholic Churches and the religion because of priests... mainly which conservatives.

Here, I've presented information about kids being sexually harassed/abused/assaulted and... where's the outrage?  How come there's no national coverage?  People like you never even knew it was an issue!!  You, @Fnord, @BuckSwope, all asked for the link?  Why?  It's because you never knew about it.  I posted in another thread that back in 2005 there 13 MILLION students that said they sexually harassed/abused/assaulted during their time in school.  Now, that wasn't just the 2005 calendar year, that's when the report was released.  I can't remember right now, but I believe the time frame was from 1990-2004.  Yet, no national outrage.  Anytime someone brings up teachers as predator's, mum is the word nationally.  Why is that?  Well, it's because they're a boon for the liberal agenda... that's why.

Ever notice how the only religious attacks this country makes is against Catholics?  How come there's none against Muslims?  They still have gays and demean women.  Oh, I know why... it's because they're a boon for the liberal agenda too.  Can't target their religion because it would be racist or some crap.  All of this stuff is about protecting the leftist agenda by the media... and slurpers like you (Mr. Quick twitch to "RACIST"), are the target and you eat take it, hook, line, and sinker.

The fact is that some 25 year old female teacher banging some 16 year old male student, while detestable and wrong, is not at the level of wrong as conservative institutions like the church, boy scouts, etc where adult men routinely abuse young boys.

So go ahead and bring up teachers like it's some kind of gotcha.  The fact that there are few arrests tells you everything you need to know. 

On 10/9/2023 at 8:10 AM, TBayXXXVII said:

Ever notice how the only religious attacks this country makes is against Catholics?  How come there's none against Muslims?  They still have gays and demean women.  Oh, I know why... it's because they're a boon for the liberal agenda too.  Can't target their religion because it would be racist or some crap.  All of this stuff is about protecting the leftist agenda by the media... and slurpers like you (Mr. Quick twitch to "RACIST"), are the target and you eat take it, hook, line, and sinker.

Excellent rebuttal.  :thumbsup:

GutterPedo is the perfect liberal stooge:  Accepts what he's told at the liberal glory hole, slurps it up with glee and asks no questions.  He likes not having to do any thinking of his own.

11 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

The fact is that some 25 year old female teacher banging some 16 year old male student, while detestable and wrong, is not at the level of wrong as conservative institutions like the church, boy scouts, etc where adult men routinely abuse young boys.

So go ahead and bring up teachers like it's some kind of gotcha.  The fact that there are few arrests tells you everything you need to know. 

Wait, you think all of the victims were 16+?  These were kids from ALL ages and ALL grades.

Children and teenagers who are sexually abused are victims. 

Children and teenagers who undergo gender therapy and treatment are not victims. In most cases they are liberating themselves. And it’s really nobody’s business except for them, their families, and their doctors. It’s certainly not anybody’s business posting in here. Leave them alone and if you disapprove or are disgusted, keep it to yourself. 

9 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Wait, you think all of the victims were 16+?  These were kids from ALL ages and ALL grades.

Wait, so you're suggesting that young kids being abused is a major problem in schools but it's not reported?

Hell, alt right parents found a book or two in a library they disagreed with and acted like the unhinged morons they are at school board meetings.

But sure, tons of kids getting abused and it's all swept away...use some logic for a change FFS.

42 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Wait, so you're suggesting that young kids being abused is a major problem in schools but it's not reported?

Hell, alt right parents found a book or two in a library they disagreed with and acted like the unhinged morons they are at school board meetings.

But sure, tons of kids getting abused and it's all swept away...use some logic for a change FFS.

I literally posted a link to a report that said that 13 Million students reported being sexually assaulted, harassed, and abused during their time in school.  The report was from 2005.  Here's what I believe happened.  The kids, like most victims (I believe the MeToo movement pointed this out, ad nauseum), they didn't report it at the time, and didn't do so until after the fact.  I also believe, yes, the school brushed it under the carpet, backed their teachers, etc, etc... you know, like all you libtards say that happen with the police.

Here's another link, jackazz... https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/protecting-children-from-sexual-abuse/202305/educator-sexual-misconduct-remains-prevalent-in

Small excerpt: "Of the 6632 participants, 11.7 percent reported having experienced at least one form of educator sexual misconduct during grades K-12."

11.7% of 6632 = 776 students.  Let's extrapolate that for a second.  Let's assume that HALF are lying (trying to help you out)... and another quarter are exaggerating (again, trying to help you out), and we'll go with only 3% is real.  There are approximately 50M children enrolled in public schools in the US.  What's 3% of 50M?  It's about 1.25 MILLION.  Clearly, that's a problem.  Don't you think?

Dude, just google "teachers sexual abuse statistics".  You'll find a lot of links.

Here's another one ("Sexual Abuse by Teachers is on the rise")... 8th (13 year olds), through 11th (17 year olds).

Excerpt:

• Of children in 8th through 11th grade, about 3.5 million students (nearly 7%) surveyed reported having had physical sexual contact from an adult (most often a teacher or coach). The type of physical contact ranged from unwanted touching of their body, all the way up to sexual intercourse.
  • This statistic increases to about 4.5 million children (10%) when it takes other types of sexual misconduct into consideration, such as being shown pornography or being subjected to sexually explicit language or exhibitionism.

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Children and teenagers who undergo gender therapy and treatment

Children, treatment???

They're Children, they don't know what the hell they are yet. Remember the Tomboy from high school who's now a hot MILF who's happily married with 3 kids?? That's the problem, we're talking CHILDREN 

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I literally posted a link to a report that said that 13 Million students reported being sexually assaulted, harassed, and abused during their time in school.  The report was from 2005.  Here's what I believe happened.  The kids, like most victims (I believe the MeToo movement pointed this out, ad nauseum), they didn't report it at the time, and didn't do so until after the fact.  I also believe, yes, the school brushed it under the carpet, backed their teachers, etc, etc... you know, like all you libtards say that happen with the police.

Here's another link, jackazz... https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/protecting-children-from-sexual-abuse/202305/educator-sexual-misconduct-remains-prevalent-in

Small excerpt: "Of the 6632 participants, 11.7 percent reported having experienced at least one form of educator sexual misconduct during grades K-12."

11.7% of 6632 = 776 students.  Let's extrapolate that for a second.  Let's assume that HALF are lying (trying to help you out)... and another quarter are exaggerating (again, trying to help you out), and we'll go with only 3% is real.  There are approximately 50M children enrolled in public schools in the US.  What's 3% of 50M?  It's about 1.25 MILLION.  Clearly, that's a problem.  Don't you think?

Dude, just google "teachers sexual abuse statistics".  You'll find a lot of links.

Here's another one ("Sexual Abuse by Teachers is on the rise")... 8th (13 year olds), through 11th (17 year olds).

Excerpt:

• Of children in 8th through 11th grade, about 3.5 million students (nearly 7%) surveyed reported having had physical sexual contact from an adult (most often a teacher or coach). The type of physical contact ranged from unwanted touching of their body, all the way up to sexual intercourse.
  • This statistic increases to about 4.5 million children (10%) when it takes other types of sexual misconduct into consideration, such as being shown pornography or being subjected to sexually explicit language or exhibitionism.

I'll note again.  The alt right ruined school board meetings due to a book or two.

And you actually believe MILLIONS of kids are getting abused in school with no follow up?

Want to buy a bridge in NYC?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

I'll note again.  The alt right ruined school board meetings due to a book or two.

And you actually believe MILLIONS of kids are getting abused in school with no follow up?

Want to buy a bridge in NYC?

LOL, it's in the reports dude.  You should just act like the rest of your piece of trash cohorts, chalk it up as a loss, and pretend it doesn't exist.