RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

So Lindsey Graham doesn’t actually want a national abortion ban?

Yes Lidsey Graham = So much for states rights! for dumb ass torchbearers. 

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Yes Lidsey Graham = So much for states rights! for dumb ass torchbearers. 

And “they didn’t immediately embrace it” = gtfoh with that sh1t

Just now, TimHauck said:

And “they didn’t immediately embrace it” = gtfoh with that sh1t

When that's the charictorization MSN uses you know it's not going anywhere. You can bank on it dummy.  You struggle with the simplest concepts.  

21 minutes ago, Horseman said:

When that's the charictorization MSN uses you know it's not going anywhere. You can bank on it dummy.  You struggle with the simplest concepts.  

Even if it doesn’t “go anywhere,” it seems clear there are multiple Republicans that share Graham’s opinion

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Even if it doesn’t “go anywhere,” it seems clear there are multiple Republicans that share Graham’s opinion

And many multiples of democrats think aborting a baby up until birth and even after is fine. What’s worse, Grahams position or theirs? Easy question. 

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No way!  Some congresspeople are pro life?  Fok that's a revelation. Next you're going to tell me that so is 40% of the population. 

1 hour ago, Horseman said:

No way!  Some congresspeople are pro life?  Fok that's a revelation. Next you're going to tell me that so is 40% of the population. 

Not just pro life.  Want a nationwide ban

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And many multiples of democrats think aborting a baby up until birth and even after is fine. What’s worse, Grahams position or theirs? Easy question. 

So Hack, what’s your position?

And many multiples of democrats think aborting a baby up until birth and even after is fine. 

Senators?  No there aren’t

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Senators?  No there aren’t

I didn’t say senators. I said democrats. So what’s your position between the two? Grahams or many democrats abortion up until birth? There are only two choices in this particular question. Make believe it was up to you. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I didn’t say senators. I said democrats. 

Politicians?  I don’t really care what a couple crazy people think, I care what people think that can actually make laws

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Politicians?  I don’t really care what a couple crazy people think, I care what people think that can actually make laws

So you’re not going to answer it. I figured as much.  Seeing as you voted for Trump it’s safe to say you agree with Graham. So what are you complaining about? 

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So Lindsey Graham doesn’t actually want a national abortion ban?

he didnt seek a national abortion BAN.  you can still get one up to 15 weeks, dumbass.

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

he didnt seek a national abortion BAN.  you can still get one up to 15 weeks, dumbass.

this, how is it a ban if its allowed but there are limits

15 weeks seems pretty rational

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this, how is it a ban if its allowed but there are limits

15 weeks seems pretty rational

Hack thinks it should be up until birth. 

And 15 weeks isn’t zero weeks. In some places zero is on the table or is policy. Stupid libtards. 

11 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Is your big "gotcha" that 100% of Republicans are not in complete lockstep like the sheeple on the Left?  :dunno: 

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you’re not going to answer it. I figured as much.  Seeing as you voted for Trump it’s safe to say you agree with Graham. So what are you complaining about? 

If the choice is 15 weeks or until birth of course I’d say 15 weeks.  But my points are:

1) I would bet there are less politicians that would prefer national legislation making abortion legal until birth vs making it illegal after 15 weeks. 

2) The overall point isn’t the specifics of the proposed legislation.  Heck make it 20 weeks and I could probably get on board, I personally don’t see the issue in general with national legislation regarding abortion.  But everyone here was crying that “overturning Roe wasn’t about making abortion illegal, it was about state’s rights!”  Clearly Graham and others disagree.

48 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Is your big "gotcha" that 100% of Republicans are not in complete lockstep like the sheeple on the Left?  :dunno: 

No, see #2 above.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If the choice is 15 weeks or until birth of course I’d say 15 weeks.  But my points are:

1) I would bet there are less politicians that would prefer national legislation making abortion legal until birth vs making it illegal after 15 weeks. 

2) The overall point isn’t the specifics of the proposed legislation.  Heck make it 20 weeks and I could probably get on board, I personally don’t see the issue in general with national legislation regarding abortion.  But everyone here was crying that “overturning Roe wasn’t about making abortion illegal, it was about state’s rights!”  Clearly Graham and others disagree.

No, see #2 above.

The states would be making that decision, not the court. Every senator from every state would vote on it. Courts don’t make laws, that’s why Roe was tossed. You know that, right? 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

No, see #2 above.

43 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The states would be making that decision, not the court. Every senator from every state would vote on it. Courts don’t make laws, that’s why Roe was tossed. You know that, right? 

Yes, thanks.  The main point of Dobbs was that it is a legislative issue, not necessarily a state issue.  That being said, different states have different preferences, so I don't know if a single national law will suffice.

I just had a thought of a hybrid model, and I think I like it:  a national law that allows abortions for the corner cases -- mother's health, rape, etc. -- and also allows it by choice up to a minimum of (say 10 weeks?  TBD) and a maximum of [xxx], where each state can decide their value of xxx.  So, one state could allow abortions up to 10 weeks, and another could allow it until the baby's head pops out.

This would take the stupid corner cases off the table, and provide some guaranteed level of choice, but leaves the ultimate limit to the states.

Thoughts?

If that’s still considered state’s rights, then why did “Republican leaders not immediately embrace it”?

15 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

If that’s still considered state’s rights, then why did “Republican leaders not immediately embrace it”?

It's going to vary per state. What's so hard about that?

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Actually I think I can answer this.  They’re afraid to lose votes.  Then after the elections there will likely be a harder push for national legislation. 

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's going to vary per state. What's so hard about that?

Yeah so states can make it more strict, but not less.  State’s rights!

I kinda wish the GC was around during the civil war to see everyone here claiming it was about state’s rights, and only cdub and iam90sbaby admitting it was about slavery.

Yeah so states can make it more strict, but not less.  State’s rights!

We'll see how it all goes over time. I would think I'm in the majority when I never had to deal with considering abortion. And I plan on keeping it that way. My girlfriend and I don't want kids so we take appropriate measures.

The only feelings I have about it is that everyone should just be smart and that will handle things. If there is rape or health issues, then I believe abortions are necessary if the mother thinks so. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

We'll see how it all goes over time. I would think I'm in the majority when I never had to deal with considering abortion. And I plan on keeping it that way. My girlfriend and I don't want kids so we take appropriate measures.

The only feelings I have about it is that everyone should just be smart and that will handle things. 

Less than 2 months ago you approved of killing doctors that perform abortions

Just now, TimHauck said:

Where is that quote?

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

Where is that quote?

On 7/25/2022 at 4:52 PM, TimHauck said:

Holy sh1t

Also, what did I tell you guys about the Dems using this as their main technique to try to not get slaughtered in the elections?

On 7/25/2022 at 10:16 PM, craftsman said:

Awesome. :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

That was just a stupid video of some guy bringing up weird laws that either don't exist or no one follows. Who cares about that? 

Saying "awesome" was my way to dismiss that over the top garbage.

I like the gram proposed legislation. I think they're seeing the writing on the wall. Before this decision, the GOP look to roll easily in the midterms. And now, they're saying that's not the case. 

15-20 weeks is reasonable , inappropriate and medically supportable. And honestly? Despite the overwraught, tearful you're killing children! Nonsense. The majority of abortions occur within that 20-week window.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

That was just a stupid video of some guy bringing up weird laws that either don't exist or no one follows. Who cares about that? 

Saying "awesome" was my way to dismiss that garbage.

Paging @Horseman.  You may want to look up the definitions of “awesome” and “dismiss” there craftsman.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Paging @Horseman.  You may want to look up the definitions of “awesome” and “dismiss” there craftsman.

Sarcasm is not your strong suit is it Sheldon? 

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Sarcasm is not your strong suit is it Sheldon? 

So a post saying nothing but “awesome!” means it’s sarcasm? Cool backtracking.

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

And honestly? Despite the overwraught, tearful you're killing children! Nonsense. The majority of abortions occur within that 20-week window.

So it becomes a child at 20 weeks.  Got it!  

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So a post saying nothing but “awesome!” means it’s sarcasm? Cool backtracking.

I don't really care. It's not my battle to fight. Awesome if they kill doctors who are killing babies, awesome if they kill the mom killing her baby, etc..

The easy thing to do is not get pregnant in the first place if you don't want the human you chose have. 

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't really care. It's not my battle to fight. Awesome if they kill doctors who are killing babies, awesome if they kill the mom killing her baby, etc..

The easy thing to do is not get pregnant in the first place if you don't want the human you chose have. 

So you lied when you said “the only feelings I have is that everyone should just be smart,” cool

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you lied when you said “the only feelings I have is that everyone should just be smart,” cool

No. I don't really care. I have no say in any of this but people should be smart. Let the abortion loonies go nuts. I won't be taking any abortion topics into account when I cast my votes this year. That's the definition of not caring. But no matter the topic, I wish people were smarter with what they do in their lives.