RaiderHaters Revenge

Roe V Wade overturned!!! Leaked, SCOTUS SHOULD BE IMPEACHED

Speaking of cakes.  The bored libs want to force the baker to bake the cake...But when it comes to bearing a child, nah, that's no big deal.  Yank it out and toss it in the garbage.

21 minutes ago, MDC said:

Really weird to me to see the party that nominated a serial philanderer with numerous sexual assault allegations who campaigned for a pedophile go full Bible beater now that he’s out of office.

Think Trump would have raised Stormy’s kid if he got her pregnant that time he focked her without a condom? I’m thinking they’d have thrown the cake out.

That’s a hot take from you. Very insightful. 

8 hours ago, craftsman said:

:lol:

It's like baking a cake. You have a cake in the oven, and someone comes along, pulls it out and throws it on the floor.

"WTF did you do to my cake?" 

"It wasn't a cake yet."

"Well it was gonna be!!"

20 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Poor starting argument. I just laughed at a joke a guy made. But the cake in the oven is a cake before it fully cooks. An under cooked cake is still a cake.

An unborn baby is still a baby. Why do you think people who murder pregnant women get charged with a double homicide?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law that recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb."[1

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Poor starting argument. I just laughed at a joke a guy made. But the cake in the oven is a cake before it fully cooks. An under cooked cake is still a cake.

An unborn baby is still a baby. Why do you think people who murder pregnant women get charged with a double homicide?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unborn_Victims_of_Violence_Act

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law that recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence. The law defines "child in utero" as "a member of the species Homo sapiens, at any stage of development, who is carried in the womb."[1

The double murder angle is at least a better argument than the stupid cake analogy.  Although first of all, in the case where the mother is also killed, then you’ve also killed what was keeping the fetus alive, and my argument throughout this thread is that a fetus isn’t a baby until it can survive outside the mother’s body.

You also linked to a federal law which only applies when a federal crime is committed.  But for the most part this is a state matter.

Looks like there are only 29 states where it is considered homicide to kill a fetus of any age, and 9 more where it depends on the age.  So not all that much different than current abortion laws.  And even before the overturning of Roe v Wade courts had consistently ruled that these laws did not contradict with the Supreme Court ruling at the time, as the choice of the mother needs to be taken into account.

Like in the cake situation.  If a baker throws his own cake-in-process in the trash because he screwed up the recipe, he’s not going to be as mad as if someone else sabotages his perfectly good cake-in-process.

So yeah, maybe the cake analogy isn’t so bad.  But it’s because the guy who threw the “cake” on the ground is correct. Putting batter in a pan isn’t a cake.  Except for maybe a pound cake, a cake isn’t a cake until it has some icing on it.

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The double murder angle is at least a better argument than the stupid cake analogy.  Although first of all, in the case where the mother is also killed, then you’ve also killed what was keeping the fetus alive, and my argument throughout this thread is that a fetus isn’t a baby until it can survive outside the mother’s body.

You also linked to a federal law which only applies when a federal crime is committed.  But for the most part this is a state matter.

Looks like there are only 29 states where it is considered homicide to kill a fetus of any age, and 9 more where it depends on the age.  So not all that much different than current abortion laws.  And even before the overturning of Roe v Wade courts had consistently ruled that these laws did not contradict with the Supreme Court ruling at the time, as the choice of the mother needs to be taken into account.

Like in the cake situation.  If a baker throws his own cake-in-process in the trash because he screwed up the recipe, he’s not going to be as mad as if someone else sabotages his perfectly good cake-in-process.

So yeah, maybe the cake analogy isn’t so bad.  But it’s because the guy who threw the “cake” on the ground is correct. Putting batter in a pan isn’t a cake.  Except for maybe a pound cake, a cake isn’t a cake until it has some icing on it.

The cake thing was a comedy bit. It was funny but that's all.

Fetuses have legal rights.

I think it's sick you cheer on killing babies, but that's you. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

The cake thing was a comedy bit. It was funny but that's all.

Fetuses have legal rights.

I think it's sick you cheer on killing babies, but that's you. :dunno:

So you disagree with Reality that it was a “brilliant analogy” then?

9 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you disagree with Reality that it was a “brilliant analogy” then?

Even pregnant women call it a bun in the oven.  :dunno:

You trying to pit people against each other as a tactic to try to win in some way is stupid. Move on dude.

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

So stupid. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

Kinda like the cake analogy 

The cake one was funny. That dik you posted wasn’t. 

Holy sh1t

Also, what did I tell you guys about the Dems using this as their main technique to try to not get slaughtered in the elections?

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Holy sh1t

Also, what did I tell you guys about the Dems using this as their main technique to try to not get slaughtered in the elections?

I saw this electoral lifesaver being tossed/used from a mile away and so, of course the Dems are going to use it. Abortion has been the sacred cow for the Democratic Party for as long as any of us can remember. It's a singular issue that carries a lot of weight with a good number of voters, especially at the state level. This state rep's analysis of the situation regarding which version of the bill gets passes is likely accurate.

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Awesome. :thumbsup:

So you think doctors who perform abortions should be put to death?  Not to mention this would let people kill pregnant women which would most likely mean the baby would die too…

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So you think doctors who perform abortions should be put to death?  Not to mention this would let people kill pregnant women which would most likely mean the baby would die too…

Any parent who tries to kill their kid should be subject to the same treatment.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

It's a solid attempt but still not the same.

Yeah ones an eagle and the other is an actual human focking being 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah ones an eagle and the other is an actual human focking being 

True but it's still very different.  It's complex.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

True but it's still very different.  It's complex.

No, you're making it complex. They're both wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's a solid attempt but still not the same.

It's not even close to the same thing.   I really wish we could outlaw analogies in arguments.  This one is just overtly retarded.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

No, you're making it complex. They're both wrong. 

In your opinion.  That's why it's complex, everyone has a different opinion on it.  It's not black or white.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

In your opinion.  That's why it's complex, everyone has a different opinion on it.  It's not black or white.

It's not even opinion.  It's a retarded comparison.  It's not even just stupid.  It's legitimately retarded.

For one, the mother eagle isn't making the choice.  Do we allow random people to abort someone else's baby?  Second, in the animal kingdom, when an offspring is born and has some sort of issue where they won't survive, the mothers often abandon them... After their even born.  Do we outlaw that?  There, we value human babies more than animal babies.  

So god damned retarded.  In any argument, just ask yourself, "was that an analogy?" If so, 99.99% of the time it's a shìtty argument.  That argument is so bad, it makes me want to force people to have abortions.  

Just now, nobody said:

It's not even opinion.  It's a retarded comparison.  It's not even just stupid.  It's legitimately retarded.

For one, the mother eagle isn't making the choice.  Do we allow random people to abort someone else's baby?  Second, in the animal kingdom, when an offspring is born and has some sort of issue where they won't survive, the mother's often abandon them... After their even born.  

So god damned retarded.  In any argument, just ask yourself, "was that an analogy?" If so, 99.99% of the time it's a shìtty argument.  That argument is so bad, it makes me want to force people to have abortions.  

There's even more that makes it a poor comparison but I'm sure it won't matter to 90sbaby

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There's even more that makes it a poor comparison but I'm sure it won't matter to 90sbaby

You could write a book on how bad of a comparison this is.  

19 minutes ago, nobody said:

For one, the mother eagle isn't making the choice. 

today i learned nobody has the psychic ability to determine what all mother eagles are thinking.  

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

today i learned nobody has the psychic ability to determine what all mother eagles are thinking.  

You might get the point better if I write it in Cyrillic. 

Let's ask everyone if they think mother eagles should be outlawed from killing their own eggs.

What if they were sparrow eggs?  I have a feeling no one would care then.  Makes for a very flawed comparison.

36 minutes ago, nobody said:

You might get the point better if I write it in Cyrillic. 

Let's ask everyone if they think mother eagles should be outlawed from killing their own eggs.

for the liberal bots i go beep beep!  looks like for you i need to go cheep cheep!

• Confused 1

Mastriano wants a ban on abortion from conception with no exceptions. It’s like the GOP wants underaged girls to have their rapists’ babies. 

:doh: 

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Try reading slower.  I'll pull out the important parts for you.

Graham's own Republican Party leaders did not immediately embrace his abortion ban bill.........Democrats torched it as an alarming signal of where “MAGA” Republicans are headed if they win control of the House and Senate in November.

But you go ahead and keep the torches going!

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Try reading slower.  I'll pull out the important parts for you.

But you go ahead and keep the torches going!

So Lindsey Graham doesn’t actually want a national abortion ban?

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So Lindsey Graham doesn’t actually want a national abortion ban?

Do you not recognize grandstanding as a gambit to solicit donations when you see it? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Do you not recognize grandstanding as a gambit to solicit donations when you see it? 

Well I guess it’s a good thing the GOP “didn’t immediately embrace it.”  According to horsehair that means they vehemently disagree with him.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Well I guess it’s a good thing the GOP “didn’t immediately embrace it.”  According to horsehair that means they vehemently disagree with him.

Who's horsehair?