Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

trump is deranged-AGAIN!

He runs around endorsing fools that believe all of his lies and kiss his @$$-those are the only requirements. But Mrs Doubtfire topped himself (some on here believe he is a genius😂) when he went on to brag about endorsing JP Mandel...............uh wait-no, his name is actually JD Vance from Ohio, while he was lying in Nebraska before 100 or so people on Sunday. A few on here seem to like poking fun/lies about Biden, what do you minions think of this? C'mon, don't be cowards, stick up for your Liar/idiot that doesn't even know who he endorses.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

He runs around endorsing fools that believe all of his lies and kiss his @$$-those are the only requirements. But Mrs Doubtfire topped himself (some on here believe he is a genius😂) when he went on to brag about endorsing JP Mandel...............uh wait-no, his name is actually JD Vance from Ohio, while he was lying in Nebraska before 100 or so people on Sunday. A few on here seem to like poking fun/lies about Biden, what do you minions think of this? C'mon, don't be cowards, stick up for your Liar/idiot that doesn't even know who he endorses.

Hahaha!! There he is. :lol: :pointstosky:

Comedian rusty #3. TDS does wonders to make you insane liberals compete on the top comic list. Blessing in disguise. 

Keep it up dude. You rock. :banana:

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Hahaha!! There he is. :lol: :pointstosky:

Comedian rusty #3. TDS does wonders to make you insane liberals compete on the top comic list. Blessing in disguise. 

Keep it up dude. You rock. :banana:

Hey STALKER! You've been on here for at least 7 hours-what a $hit life you lead, LOSER.

5 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hey STALKER! You've been on here for at least 7 hours-what a $hit life you lead, LOSER.

Funny, I slept until about 3 hours ago. :lol::pointstosky:

You are like that yazmov smirnov guy. Or whatever his name is. Liberals are so stupid yet have total comedic value. rusty 3.0 rocks!! :banana:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Funny, I slept until about 3 hours ago. :lol::pointstosky:

You are like that yazmov smirnov guy. Or whatever his name is. Liberals are so stupid yet have total comedic value. rusty 3.0 rocks!! :banana:

Nice try, you lie as good as trump. You were on here spewing for the last 7 hours you lying sack, maybe you drunkenly passed out for a bit but you've been on here most of the day, LIAR.  The lying weasel, utily.

Just now, huskyhater75 said:

Nice try, you lie as good as trump. You were on here spewing for the last 7 hours you lying sack, maybe you drunkenly passed out for a bit but you've been on here most of the day, LIAR.  The lying weasel, utily.

Bring it baby!!!! Wooooo!!!! :pointstosky:

Give us some more TDS!!! You rock!!! :banana:

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

HA! I called him out and he ran away in tears.😎

:lol: :pointstosky: Awesome!!! TDS away...!!!!!

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

You are a coward.

Keep it coming yakov rusty 3.0!! It's awesome. :lol::pointstosky::banana:

Eeesh rusty. Don’t you have anything better to do than post lies on a message board and be obsessed with trump? Probably not but you need to take a break anyway 

Cognitive decline, and he passed that name the three animals test just a couple of years ago....  :(  

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Cognitive decline, and he passed that name the three animals test just a couple of years ago....  :(  

I do not buy it.  Rusty was a legend here.  He was not some far left loon.  He even liked GWB back in the day.  I think he is messing with all of us. 

3 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I have friends from back home that have had the same problems since the days of Bush 1.  I always say to them when they give me BS about Trump that people that are miserable were just as unhappy under Clinton and Obama as they were under Bush and Trump.  They know I mean them but do not want to pursue it at that point. 

2 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I have friends from back home that have had the same problems since the days of Bush 1.  I always say to them when they give me BS about Trump that people that are miserable were just as unhappy under Clinton and Obama as they were under Bush and Trump.  They know I mean them but do not want to pursue it at that point. 

I think you nailed it. Huskybater is angry & upset with his purchase of Brandon but can't admit it. He knows he got screwed but didn't use PayPal so he lost his money. Couple that with being too old & crusty to take advantage of the current climate & become the woman he has always wanted to be....well, he's miserable. All he wants to do is sit home with mom & play golden girls.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I do not buy it.  Rusty was a legend here.  He was not some far left loon.  He even liked GWB back in the day.  I think he is messing with all of us. 

:ninja:

How is he deranged again? Do you stop being deranged once you are?

1 hour ago, Nomad99 said:

I think you nailed it. Huskybater is angry & upset with his purchase of Brandon but can't admit it. He knows he got screwed but didn't use PayPal so he lost his money. Couple that with being too old & crusty to take advantage of the current climate & become the woman he has always wanted to be....well, he's miserable. All he wants to do is sit home with mom & play golden girls.

Husky is bitter and angry like you say.  Rusty/Pimp likes to mess with people.  He teases them and calls them stupid names.  Either they are different people or Rusty created an angry elf to mess with us some more.  Sometimes I reply to one of them to say how wrong/crazy they are but then I delete it because I imagine Rusty sitting there with a MAGA hat and his copy of See I Told You So laughing at me saying "I got another one" .  Maybe I am wrong and just want to believe Sharkdance Rusty is still with us.

54 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

:ninja:

Don't you dare :ninja: me.  I'll :ninja::ninja:you right back.  :mad:

Dude's been losing it more and more. Went off on his favorite thing about low flow toilets not too long ago. 

And then of course, there's  Biden whom I'm not sure knows who or where he is at any given time.

And Mr x president? That whole thing going on in ukraine? ....

I honestly think he's just messing around. I'll guarantee he runs for president just so he can get more FEC funding. The guy isn't stupid. He is playing the system better than any politician ever has in order to get filthy rich.

And meanwhile, his dimwitted supporters are like he was robbed! 

No, we all were.

38 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Husky is bitter and angry like you say.  Rusty/Pimp likes to mess with people.  He teases them and calls them stupid names.  Either they are different people or Rusty created an angry elf to mess with us some more.  Sometimes I reply to one of them to say how wrong/crazy they are but then I delete it because I imagine Rusty sitting there with a MAGA hat and his copy of See I Told You So laughing at me saying "I got another one" .  Maybe I am wrong and just want to believe Sharkdance Rusty is still with us.

You should hear all the horrible crap I've recorded since "Shark Dance." Rusty II uploaded all of it onto Spotify, and my biggest fan is some guy in Finland.

🇫🇮

:banana:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

24/7/365, including XMas. :( 

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

24/7/365, including XMas. :( 

Following me around 24./7/365 including xmas. :lol:

Epitome of obsession. 

TRUMP!!!!!!!

:overhead:

I love the sky screamers amongst us.

Just wait until they can't kill their babies.

Biden just spoke at the White House.  He mistook abortion for aborigine.  I think we are now at war with New South Wales.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Biden just spoke at the White House.  He mistook abortion for aborigine.  I think we are now at war with New South Wales.

I said there will be no prohibition on alcohol as long as he’s president. 

4 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Aliases only last for so long before they get outed....leopards don't change their spots. I don't think Rusty could pull off Huskybater for that long.