Sign in to follow this  
dogcows

White supremacist murder spree in Buffalo

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Didn’t that QAnon thing start on 4Chan?

I don't know the liberal mind started that whole rabbit hole. But it's really dumb. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Like he doesn’t know :rolleyes:

I'm focking dead serious.  I find it weird that nobody can just post a couple sentences telling me what it is.  Gutterboy commented like he knew all the in's and outs.

It has never come up in any of my conversations either in real life or on social media.  The only time I hear about it is here, or maybe a person commenting on TV about it.  

If its THAT obvious just say it.  

Based on context clues I *think* its a person / group on a Reddit page that a bunch of conspiracy people follow.  Is that right or wrong?

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I want one of you to explain it to me, you are experts on it.  If I just googled everything why would I post here?

Liberals get visibly pissed off if you don't know what qanon or whatever the fock a 4chan is. Normal people don't know what any of that shlt is.

That really upsets them for some reason.

:dunno:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't know the liberal mind started that whole rabbit hole. But it's really dumb. 

Screen shots. maga rallies. 

21 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

All the biden loyalists still at it in chicago....

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 196
Shot & Wounded: 839
Total Shot: 1035
Total Homicides: 217

You're comparing actual Clownzo loyalists to a bunch of uneducated thugs who likely have never voted in their lives. 

That's just ignorant.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Liberals get visibly pissed off if you don't know what qanon or whatever the fock a 4chan is. Normal people don't know what any of that shlt is.

That really upsets them for some reason.

Because nobody believes any of you :lol:

• Like 1

RIP to the victims. God help their families. Crime is out of control in our country. I’d say fry the POS, but this is NY. I guess the feds could do him. 

• Like 1

10 shot in Milwaukee last night? Not news because of race. 10 shot in Buffalo today? Big news, because of race.

Who are the racists again?

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Because nobody believes any of you :lol:

So what? It's weird, and it still doesn't change any of the facts. Normal people, with families and busy lives don't have time for that stuff. Only weirdoes like y'all can keep up.

It is what it is...

Just now, Reality said:

So what? It's weird, and it still doesn't change any of the facts. Normal people, with families and busy lives don't have time for that stuff. Only weirdoes like y'all can keep up.

It is what it is...

Ok pal ;) 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Ok pal ;) 

10 shot in Milwaukee last night? Not news because of race. 10 shot in Buffalo today? Big news, because of race.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

It was news - posted here, even :dunno:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Ok pal ;) 

Worms, work with me here I'm not speaking for anyone else but I and pretty sure myself and Reality genuinely aren't entirely sure WTF those things (Qnon 4chan) are......speaking for me I know it has to do with right wing conspiracies but I am 100% unsure exactly where to find it...Reddit?  Who started it?  Is it a group of people like a Klan or what?   I am not being coy, not being sarcastic.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Serious question.  What is 4chan?  Is it a person on Reddit that people read and follow?  I know it has to do with right wing conspiracy theories but what exactly is a 4chan?  A person?  A group?  

Its a message board, filled with the most toxic people on the internet

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Thank you.  So 4Chan it is its own website / message board full of crazy conspiracy theorists.  

What about a QAnon?  Same thing?  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

4chan is poison.  Lots of geeks here repeat that sh!t.  It's terrible.

And what about the BLM guy who shot a mayoral candidate?  We sweep that under the rug?  BLM supporters started a fund to bail him out of jail?  Should we blame left wing Geek Clubbers for this?

https://nypost.com/2022/02/17/blm-chapter-raises-100k-to-bail-out-kentucky-shooter/

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It was news - posted here, even :dunno:

This place isn't the msm uf you haven't noticed. :dunno:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I literally have been to 1 message board in the last 20 years... That's embarrassing enough.

Obviously, black supermicy is to blame here.

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Obviously, black supermicy is to blame here.

Or perhaps Yooper illiteracy.

:first:

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Thank you.  So 4Chan it is its own website / message board full of crazy conspiracy theorists.  

What about a QAnon?  Same thing?  

Qanon is like a cult.  Their members started on 4chan, then they moved to another board called 8chan, then when they started committing crimes in the name of qanon, they shut down that board and now they are mostly on another board called 8kun.

I've read a lot about this stuff, it's interesting.

Man you guys can't even condemn this mass shooting.  It's all whataboutism.  You people are pathetic

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Man you guys can't even condemn this mass shooting.  It's all whataboutism.  You people are pathetic

people in here are trying to both condemn the shooting and geek club members not on the left though.  so, fair game.

18 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Qanon is like a cult.  Their members started on 4chan, then they moved to another board called 8chan, then when they started committing crimes in the name of qanon, they shut down that board and now they are mostly on another board called 8kun.

I've read a lot about this stuff, it's interesting.

Thank you.  I'm serious.  

Who hasn't condemned this shooting?  The dumbass should fry.  It's a no-brainer.  Fock this guy.

Peeling back the onion a bit though is why does it seem some shootings are WORSE than others for the media or some people?  Comparing and contrasting isn't always "whataboutism".  We can have adult conversations.  For instance...compare and contrast media headlines.

Racist deranged black man drives a car through a Christmas parade injuring and killing folks and the headline is:   "Car drives through parade"  As if the car drove itself and the reason is unkown.

Racist deranged white dude shoots up a group of black people and the headline is:  "Racist killing spree has been caught and charged with a HATE crime"  

I personally think both should fry but is it not fair game to compare and contrast current media's reaction?  Can we not chew gum and walk at the same time?

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You're comparing actual Clownzo loyalists to a bunch of uneducated thugs who likely have never voted in their lives. 

That's just ignorant.

Black supremacists. :mad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Didn’t that QAnon thing start on 4Chan?

Yes, then it moved to 8chan, then 8kun

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

This guy….

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who hasn't condemned this shooting?  The dumbass should fry.  It's a no-brainer.  Fock this guy.

Peeling back the onion a bit though is why does it seem some shootings are WORSE than others for the media or some people?  Comparing and contrasting isn't always "whataboutism".  We can have adult conversations.  For instance...compare and contrast media headlines.

Racist deranged black man drives a car through a Christmas parade injuring and killing folks and the headline is:   "Car drives through parade"  As if the car drove itself and the reason is unkown.

Racist deranged white dude shoots up a group of black people and the headline is:  "Racist killing spree has been caught and charged with a HATE crime"  

I personally think both should fry but is it not fair game to compare and contrast current media's reaction?  Can we not chew gum and walk at the same time?

Was the parade attack racially motivated?

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Thanks for being you. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Yes, then it moved to 8chan, then 8kun

Blacksupremacists!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So who else here believes in white replacement theory?

If you’re talking about the replacement theory, it’s not about race. It’s about voters. The Democratic Party is replacing the voters they are losing, many of them black. You’re a sad, sad little man. And yes, it’s real. They brag about it. 

34 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Who hasn't condemned this shooting? 

Utilit99, digby, Fireballer to name a few 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If you’re talking about the replace the theory, it’s not about race. It’s about voters. The Democratic Party is replacing the voters they are losing, many of them black. You’re a sad, sad little man 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/05/09/nearly-half-republicans-agree-with-great-replacement-theory/

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Utilit99, digby, Fireballer to name a few 

Why do I need to be called on to condemn this shooting but not these in chicago? Or even the recent ones in milwaukee?

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 198
Shot & Wounded: 840
Total Shot: 1038
Total Homicides: 219

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You didn’t even read that. What a fraud.  

Yes I did adolph

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Absolutely.  Similar to this story dude posted all sorts of anti white stuff online.  Long rants, criminal history.  I thought you followed this stuff?

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy….

He’s not wrong. Basically every post here is “I condemn in BUT”

But what?

There should be no qualifiers. It’s weird that you guys can’t just bring yourself to say it’s a wrong, period, end of story.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1