Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

Stephen Colbert and Adam Schiff Insurrection at Capitol Last Night; Arrests Made

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you see the voter-registration card on the person who threw that? 

I have no idea what your point is here.

🤣

I didn't see the voter registration cards of the people who went in the capital either. Two guys that went into the capital were interviewed later and both said they were with antifa. But get this, they were only there to "take video of it". Sure.

Go figure. :dunno:

You really are digging yourself into a hole pimpledoosh.

Just check out that last video of burned down police station and all the burned down buildings. You know that was 10,000x worse than what happened at the capital. You have turned into a 100% troll. 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

I didn't see the voter registration card on the people who went in the capital either. Two guys that went into the capital were interviewed and both said they were with antifa. 

Go figure. :dunno:

You really are digging yourself into a hole peanut.

Oh my god, so you're trying to say the summer riots were politically motivated, and all those protesters were liberal Democrats? 😂 Show me ONE who had any kind of Democratic hat, poster, placard, etc. Show me one who displayed any Biden-Harris paraphernalia or Build Back Better anything.

Meanwhile, the Jan. 6 rioters had just come from the Clownzo rally and were politically motivated as they displayed lots of MAGA and Clownzo paraphernalia.

You're really out of your league here, Utoiletry.

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Did you see the voter-registration card on the person who threw that? 

I have no idea what your point is here.

🤣

I saw the Vice President say they shouldn’t let up and bail them out of jail. 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Oh my god, so you're trying to say the summer riots were politically motivated, and all those protesters were liberal Democrats? 😂 Show me ONE who had any kind of Democratic hat, poster, placard, etc. Show me one who displayed any Biden-Harris paraphernalia or Build Back Better anything.

Meanwhile, the Jan. 6 rioters had just come from the Clownzo rally and were politically motivated as they displayed lots of MAGA and Clownzo paraphernalia.

You just spew crap out. You never actually say anything of substance.

You just go full on TDS, or full war mongering cheerleader bltch.

You are way out of your league here junior.

23 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Is your idiot brain getting focked by stupid? 

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

You just spew crap out. You never actually say anything of substance.

You just go full on TDS, or full war mongering cheerleader bltch.

You are way out of your league here junior.

What's the point of comparing Jan. 6 to the summer 2020 riots? No one is saying the summer riots weren't bad. It's like comparing grocery stores to rocket ships. Yeah, they exist, but they really don't compare.

It's such a moronic deflection point but understandable considering your raging cognitive dissonance. 

CD ACTIVATED!

You have the intellection might of a cinder block and remain as useless as teets on a chicken when it comes to adding anything humorous or of quality to this forum.

I post links to actual facts, but your cognitive dissonance blinders keep you from seeing and absorbing them in that squishy rotten banana thing you have between your ears.

😂

Back to ignore mode you go. You're a waste of my time and vastly superior intellect.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Is your idiot brain getting focked by stupid? 

No, your idiot mom, who should have aborted you, is getting tag-teamed focked by a BLM protester and some Antifa goober with a skateboard.

:first:

• Sad 1

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

What's the point of comparing Jan. 6 to the summer 2020 riots? No one is saying the summer riots weren't bad. It's like comparing grocery stores to rocket ships. Yeah, they exist, but they really don't compare.

It's such a moronic deflection point but understandable considering your raging cognitive dissonance. 

CD ACTIVATED!

You have the intellection might of a cinder block and remain as useless as teets on a chicken when it comes to adding anything humorous or of quality to this forum.

I post links to actual facts, but your cognitive dissonance blinders keep you from seeing and absorbing them in that squishy rotten banana thing you have between your ears.

😂

Back to ignore mode you go. You're a waste of my time and vastly superior intellect.

Funny how you are your biggest fan. Everyone else that knows you calls you stupid. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

No, your idiot mom who should have aborted you is getting tag-teamed focked by a BLM protester and some Antifa goober with a skateboard.

Did you literally just vomit words out in no specific order? Cause that was atrocious and the worst English syntax I’ve seen. And who gives themselves their own “trophy”? That’s like liking your own post :lol: what a retard 🤡🤡🤡

Colbert should do time equivalent to any of the Jan. 6 people. I bet he took a selfie too. :shocking:

Actually, based on the thread title, it seems like you mentioned the two people whom absolutely were NOT arrested...

DONALD TRUMP AND MARK MEADOWS DIRECTLY IMPLICATED IN CAPITAL INSURRECTION! ARRESTS WERE MADE!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Actually, based on the thread title, it seems like you mentioned the two people whom absolutely were NOT arrested...

DONALD TRUMP AND MARK MEADOWS DIRECTLY IMPLICATED IN CAPITAL INSURRECTION! ARRESTS WERE MADE!

Trump told colbert to go there!! Insurrection!!

Will our democracy recover from this? How many water bottles got left behind?

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Did you literally just vomit words out in no specific order? Cause that was atrocious and the worst English syntax I’ve seen. And who gives themselves their own “trophy”? That’s like liking your own post :lol: what a retard 🤡🤡🤡

I threw a couple of commas in there so your jelly-bean brain could better understand the sentence. 

Also: "And who gives themselves their own "trophy?"

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/quotation-marks/#:~:text=Do commas and periods go,go inside%2C sometimes stay outside.

Commas and periods always go inside the quotation marks in American English ...

Also: "That's like liking your own post. :lol: What a retard. 🤡🤡🤡"

And what does Djgb13 stand for anyway? D!ck-jiggling gay boy and how big a cack you like up your poophole?

Jiggle jiggle. :banana:

:lol:

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I threw a couple of commas in there so your jelly-bean brain could better understand the sentence. 

Also: "And who gives themselves their own "trophy?"

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/quotation-marks/#:~:text=Do commas and periods go,go inside%2C sometimes stay outside.

Also: "That's like liking your own post. :lol: What a retard. 🤡🤡🤡"

And what does Djgb13 stand for anyway? D!ck-jiggling gay boy and how big a cack you like up your poophole?

Jiggle jiggle. :banana:

:lol:

Again with the word Sh1t. The ravings of a lunatic 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Troll. That's all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Jiggle that sh!t.

Jiggle jiggle.

😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Jiggle that sh!t.

Jiggle jiggle.

😂

Troll. Nothing else. 

• Haha 1

On 6/17/2022 at 4:35 PM, phillybear said:

So, last night, 6/17/22, Adam Schiff snuck around a dozen Stephen Colbert staffers into the Capitol, off hours, illegally, to run around and commit shenanigans. They got arrested. 

Do a search. No, stupid, not Google. Anything but Google. 

So, when is the hearing?

No hearing..........it's called a SPOOF, son. They meant to be there, acting like the idiots that trump's LOSER/COWARDS are. They were just trying to display how idiotic the fags on Jan 6th looked.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Poll says Americans favor charges for Clownzo.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/6-10-americans-trump-charged-130009380.html

Desperation is a smelly cologne. And you stink. 

I can't believe you guys still entertain the pimp douche.  Come on, he said: "What's the point of comparing Jan. 6 to the summer 2020 riots? No one is saying the summer riots weren't bad. It's like comparing grocery stores to rocket ships. Yeah, they exist, but they really don't compare."

He says this implying that Jan 6 was worse.... yet, there was $2B worth of damages done and over 10k arrests.  That pales in comparison to Jan 6 by a mile.  On top of that, "No one is saying the riots weren't bad"... our f'ing President and VP both donated money so some of 10k who were arrested could make bail.  I think that's clear that our top 2 people in position felt the summer riots weren't bad.  Has anyone seen Trump donate money to for bail of the people arrested on Jan 6?

Either he's a troll and you guys keep encouraging him or he's incompetent and you can't convince him to see reason.

Did Dem reps back the Biden riots and thr VP go so far as to direct people where to help bail them out via Twitter? 

Yep.

Did Trump back the people at January 6th and try to help them avoid jail?

Nope.

Case closed.  

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I can't believe you guys still entertain the pimp douche.  Come on, he said: "What's the point of comparing Jan. 6 to the summer 2020 riots? No one is saying the summer riots weren't bad. It's like comparing grocery stores to rocket ships. Yeah, they exist, but they really don't compare."

He says this implying that Jan 6 was worse.... yet, there was $2B worth of damages done and over 10k arrests.  That pales in comparison to Jan 6 by a mile.  On top of that, "No one is saying the riots weren't bad"... our f'ing President and VP both donated money so some of 10k who were arrested could make bail.  I think that's clear that our top 2 people in position felt the summer riots weren't bad.  Has anyone seen Trump donate money to for bail of the people arrested on Jan 6?

Either he's a troll and you guys keep encouraging him or he's incompetent and you can't convince him to see reason.

Well, World War II was worse than the summer 2020 riots. Millions of lives were lost and trillions of dollars in damages occurred.

So we can just whitewash the ol' summer 2020 riots.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well, World War II was worse than the summer 2020 riots. Millions of lives were lost and trillions of dollars in damages occurred.

WW2 was not worse than the 2020 riots. The end result had a very big positive impact on the world. And it was necessary to get rid of Hitler. 

2020 riots were a useless bunch of liberal retards destroying our country for no reason. 

Next up, need to get rid of creepy joe.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Well, World War II was worse than the summer 2020 riots.

Ooooof. 🤣

35 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

WW2 was not worse than the 2020 riots. The end result had a very big positive impact on the world. And it was necessary to get rid of Hitler. 

2020 riots were a useless bunch of liberal retards destroying our country for no reason. 

Next up, need to get rid of creepy joe.

So the extermination of 6 million Jews alone wasn't worse than the summer 2020 riots?

:huh:

45 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Siri;  what's a good example of a "non sequitur"?   

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So the extermination of 6 million Jews alone wasn't worse than the summer 2020 riots?

:huh:

I'm not sure if you ever read about WW2, but the the American citizens and soldiers of the United States didn't target the Jews.

In 2020 American citizens of the United States targeted American businesses, other American citizens, and American police officers. 

You may want to brush up on your history there peanut.  

You should stick with your whining about Trump. That's more your level.  

On 6/19/2022 at 3:27 AM, huskyhater75 said:

No hearing..........it's called a SPOOF, son. They meant to be there, acting like the idiots that trump's LOSER/COWARDS are. They were just trying to display how idiotic the fags on Jan 6th looked.

I slaughter 32 people and use their dismembered heads to construct a chess board. It's just a prank, bro. :o

Fock your shoes. :mad:

Illegally roaming around tha capital at night banging on people's office doors is way worse than the selfie fest. 

• Confused 1

The production crew already had filmed for two days in congressional offices.

A respected conservative judge is now a critic of his party — and former clerks

"They went through security clearance, shot all day Wednesday, all day Thursday, invited into the offices of the congresspeople they were interviewing," Colbert said.

After the interviews on Thursday, the crew was filming some "last-minute puppetry" in a hallway at the Longworth House Office Building when they were approached and detained by the Capitol Police. They were processed and later released.

So they broke the law. Trespassed. Got it