Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Russia orders gender verification test on Brittney Grinder

Just now, Alias Detective said:

I wish it was true.  I really do.  

All you have to do is be liberal to believe everything you see/read

19 hours ago, Reality said:

This sucks and I'm sorry it's happening to her but, she clearly thought she was above their laws because she was an American. 

These are the consequences.

When the privilege you deny you have is immediately taken away this is the result.  

21 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m not cheering for her punishment. I just don’t care and blame her for her own actions. If that was me or you over there no one would hear a word about it 

This

"Comrade Putin.  The tests came back.  It turns out Brittney Grinder is a Bigfoot.  When we told her the results, she looked up and said Goonie Goo Goo."

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I chalk this up to the idiots who go hiking in Afghanistan? 

Yep. What makes it worse is she talked all this Sh1t about america but now is begging for americas help. It’s not “we are cheering for her prison sentence”. It’s “we don’t care what happens to you cause you were talking all that Sh1t”. I tell ppl they’d feel the same way if I went up to them and just talked about how worthless they are, they’re racist, they’re bigoted, they need to die, etc. Then turn around, start gettin my ass whooped by others, and then start begging those same ppl I talked Sh1t to for help.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, edjr said:

All you have to do is be liberal to believe everything you see/read

said the guy who started the thread

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. What makes it worse is she talked all this Sh1t about america but now is begging for americas help. It’s not “we are cheering for her prison sentence”. It’s “we don’t care what happens to you cause you were talking all that Sh1t”. I tell ppl they’d feel the same way if I went up to them and just talked about how worthless they are, they’re racist, they’re bigoted, they need to die, etc. Then turn around, start gettin my ass whooped by others, and then start begging those same ppl I talked Sh1t to for help.

That's a bingo.

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

said the guy who started the thread

I know. This whole thread is completely false. Griner's not in Russia. She's sitting in her chalet in Malibu sipping a fine 2021 Colt 45 malt liquor. 

On 8/18/2022 at 10:42 AM, craftsman said:

Our own government, including the DOJ,  is going out of it's way to excessively punish an American over nothing so far. But they keep hounding Trump anyway. And liberals are loving it. 

Not to mention sticking a 70 year old cancer victim thrown into prison for wandering into the capital building through open doors while soft on crime DAs around the country are letting people committing felonies walk is a problem as well. Then they go out and commit other crimes.

Our country can't pretend we are above them in that manner.

Game/Set/Match

They have convinced themselves that letting violent criminals out into the public is some sort of justice reform. Remember when they would go on about “non-violent “ criminals and property crimes? Yeah, the slippery slope strikes again. This time in record time. 

I am sure the Russians just want to make sure they use the right pronoun becauae they are worried they might misgender her.  Here are some of the possibilities.

Agender

A person who is agender does not identify with any particular gender, or they may have no gender at all.

Other terms for this may include:

• neutral gender
  • null-gender
  • genderless
  • neutrois

Androgyne

A person who identifies as androgyne has a gender that is either both masculine and feminine or between masculine and feminine.

Bigender

A person who identifies as bigender has two genders.

People who are bigender often display cultural masculine and feminine roles.

Butch

Women, especially lesbians, tend to use this term to describe the way they express masculinity, or what society defines as masculinity.

However, the LGBTQIA Resource Center state that “butch” can also be a gender identity in itself.

Cisgender

A cisgender person identifies with the sex that they were assigned at birth.

For example, a cisgender woman is someone who still identifies with the sex — female, in this case — a doctor assigned them at birth.

Gender expansive

The LGBTQIA Resource Center define gender expansive as an “umbrella term used for individuals who broaden their own culture’s commonly held definitions of gender, including expectations for its expression, identities, roles, and/or other perceived gender norms.”

Those who are gender expansive include people who are transgender and people whose gender broadens the surrounding society’s notion of what gender is.

Genderfluid

A person who identifies as genderfluid has a gender identity and presentation that shifts between, or shifts outside of, society’s expectations of gender.

Gender outlaw

A person who identifies as a gender outlaw refuses to allow society’s definition of “male” or “female” to define them.

Genderqueer

A person who identifies as genderqueer has a gender identity or expression that is not the same as society’s expectations for their assigned sex or assumed gender.

Genderqueer can also refer to a person who identifies outside of how society defines gender or someone who identifies with a combination of genders.

Masculine of center

A person who uses this term is usually a lesbian or a trans person who leans more toward masculine performances and experiences of gender.

Nonbinary

A person who identifies as nonbinary does not experience gender within the gender binary.

People who are nonbinary may also experience overlap with different gender expressions, such as being gender non-conforming.

Omnigender

A person who identifies as omnigender experiences and possesses all genders.

Polygender and pangender

People who identify as polygender or pangender experience and display parts of multiple genders.

Transgender

This is an umbrella term that encompasses all people who experience and identify with a different gender than that which their assigned sex at birth would suggest.

Although most people think of trans men and trans women when hearing the word transgender, this term also encompasses people who identify as a gender other than man or woman, including nonbinary and genderfluid.

Trans

Trans is a more inclusive term that covers those who identify as nonbinary and those who are genderless, according to the LGBTQIA Resource Center.

Two Spirit

Two Spirit is an umbrella term that encompasses different sexualities and genders in Indigenous Native American communities.

There are many different definitions of Two Spirit, and Indigenous Native American people may or may not use this term to describe their experiences and feelings of masculinity and femininity.

This is a cultural term that is reserved for those who identify as an Indigenous Native American.

23 hours ago, Strike said:

"Comrade Putin.  The tests came back.  It turns out Brittney Grinder is a Bigfoot.  When we told her the results, she looked up and said Goonie Goo Goo."

Your wife is a bigfoot, isn't she Gus?