Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

Violence blaming trumpers, answer this

You blame all the violence on Dems, keep living that lie while you talk about civil war too. I just want to know (I understand that being honest is almost impossible for you repubs)-from people who are Dems too, how many of you have armed yourself with assault rifles? It's gonna be tough for trumpers, but be honest.

This guy thinks the economy is good. Must have paid off his double wide. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

You blame all the violence on Dems, keep living that lie while you talk about civil war too. I just want to know (I understand that being honest is almost impossible for you repubs)-from people who are Dems too, how many of you have armed yourself with assault rifles? It's gonna be tough for trumpers, but be honest.

Not yet. Hoping R's gain power and then stomp the guts out of the criminal loving Ds so maybe I won't have to. If i could get one at a reasonable price I might.

We do have a shotgun and handgun. Have you low IQ hammerheads deemed those assault weapons yet?

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

What's an assault rifle?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

What's an assault rifle?

I'll try to answer for him:  Scary looking gun. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

What's an assault rifle?

Assault rifle???

Liberal supreme court judge doesn't know what a woman is. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy thinks the economy is good.

August data released today. Inflation still running rampant, markets cratering.

S&P 500 3,960.31 - 150.10 (-3.65%)

Dow 30 31,304.78  -1,076.56 (-3.32%)
Nasdaq 11,718.76  -547.65 (-4.46%)
Russell 2000 1,840.13  -65.95 (-3.46%)

My rifles are designed for and intended for hunting, not for assaulting, unless you consider hunting to be assualt on the animal.  Same with my shotguns and handguns.

I did not vote for trump nor do I support him.  Same for biden.  I do vote, however.

BTW, I have not armed myself in response to either of the last two administrations.  In fact I have divested myself of several firearms during that time.  I am now down to less than a dozen.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

BTW, I have not armed myself in response to either of the last two administrations.  In fact I have divested myself of several firearms during that time.  I am now down to less than a dozen.

I bought extra shotgun and .22 ammo when covid hit.  Mostly because I wanted to make sure I had some before prices skyrocketed and supplies stopped.

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

These folks are going in the opposite direction. 

Migrants killing dogs, stealing from homes prompts some Texas border town residents to arm themselves

Border town residents describe how mass migration has made them feel unsafe, despite Kamala Harris' claim that 'the border is secure'.

EAGLE PASS, Texas – Migrants have killed pets, stolen from shops and knocked on doors late at night in a Texas border town, prompting some residents to arm themselves, locals told Fox News.

"I don't feel safe," Laura Ramos, an Eagle Pass business owner, told Fox News. She said she keeps "several weapons" at her store for defense.

Griselda, another local business owner whose employees are all female, said she used to close her business at 9 p.m.

"I live far from the downtown, but in that area, it's a lot of ranch[es], a lot of big properties," Cindy told Fox News. She said migrants went onto one property, "and in order to steal something, they killed the dogs."

"They are like robbing stuff or killing animals to eat," Cindy continued. "So that's what concerns me."

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I bought extra shotgun and .22 ammo when covid hit.  Mostly because I wanted to make sure I had some before prices skyrocketed and supplies stopped.

Me, I have somewhere fewer than 5000 rounds of ammunition in my home.    By Thanksgiving, more or less the end of hunting seasons in which I participate, the number will be much lower.  I'll run a hundred or so rounds through each of the three  rifles I will be hunting with before I use them to hunt.  Same or more with each of the shotguns I will be hunting with this fall, probably two 12 gauge and one twenty gauge..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy thinks the economy is good. Must have paid off his double wide. 

Yo "donator" (trump loves your $$$), I have a house that's big enough where I have 7 tv's, your tax $$$ enabled me to have that, thanks alot! Double wide? HAHA that's for you trumpers, that watermelon, fried chicken, and Colt 45 beer. Hot dogs too-that's your main meat, right?😂

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yo "donator" (trump loves your $$$), I have a house that's big enough where I have 7 tv's, your tax $$$ enabled me to have that, thanks alot! Double wide? HAHA that's for you trumpers, that watermelon, fried chicken, and Colt 45 beer. Hot dogs too-that's your main meat, right?😂

That's a lot of words to simply call yourself stupid. 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

Me, I have somewhere fewer than 5000 rounds of ammunition in my home.    By Thansgiving, more or less the end of hunting seasons in which I participate, the number will be much lower.  I'll run a hundred or so rounds through eachof the three  rifles I will be hunting with before I use them to hunt.  Same or more with each of the shotguns I will be hunting with this fall, probably two 12 gauge and one twenty gauge..

Thank you, nice to see someone on here that's smart enough to know what an honest answer is. I bought a couple guns-no assault type though, just to defend myself from trumpers after 2024 elections-they're gonna be p!ssed. Have a nice day, good luck this week.

Just now, craftsman said:

That's a lot of words to simply call yourself stupid. 

Hey, the main idiot chimes in! And as usual, he can't answer an honest question truthfully. LIAR, just like your "leader". Stupid? Maybe so, you're an immature a-hole.

1 minute ago, huskyhater75 said:

Hey, the main idiot chimes in! And as usual, he can't answer an honest question truthfully. LIAR, just like your "leader". Stupid? Maybe so, you're an immature a-hole.

You said you are stupid in less words but you can do better.

29 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Chuck Schumer offers up $15 million to bolster Democratic Senate campaigns

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer is infusing $15 million from his own Senate campaign coffers to bolster Democratic Senate incumbents and candidates running in key battleground states in November's midterm elections that will determine majority control of the chamber.

Democratic sources confirmed to Fox News the word of Schumer's cash transfers, which were first reported earlier Tuesday by Politico.

50 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

7 TV’s?? Wow? Do the ones that work stack nicely on top of the burned out ones? 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

7 TV’s?? Wow? Do the ones that work stack nicely on top of the burned out ones? 

It's funny to see a guy thinking a status symbol in life is having 7 TVs. :lol:

1 hour ago, huskyhater75 said:

Thank you, nice to see someone on here that's smart enough to know what an honest answer is. I bought a couple guns-no assault type though, just to defend myself from trumpers after 2024 elections-they're gonna be p!ssed. Have a nice day, good luck this week.

I am unclear on your meaning of "assault type"  I do not own an AR-15, an AR-10, or an AK 47.  I do own weapons, a rifle, two shotguns and two hanguns which are semiautomatic.  I also own a revolver, multiple pump action and one break action shotgun, a bolt action rifle and a lever action rifle.  I do own one rifle chambered in .223, a round used also by the military.  I also own one chambered in 30.06, a round formerly used by the military. One of my shotguns would not be legal for hunting in most states due to its barrel length, its tube capacity, and its pistol grip with no stock.  I would not call that an assult weapon, but neither is it a hunting gun. 

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's funny to see a guy thinking a status symbol in life is having 7 TVs. :lol:

Yo, your little, immature hardcore implied that I lived in a trailer, just letting you whiners (please prove 2020 election was fraud or SHUTUP) know I don't, you taxpayers enabled me to have 3600+ sf home...THANKS! TV's? Weight (actually soloflex) room, 2 bedrooms, living room, front room,  basement, garage/elliptical "space". Thanks again guys, keep the laughs coming! 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

At one time I did own a Heckler and Koch MP5, but no longer.  Some might have called that an assualt weapon. 

There, now was that so hard? Thank you, you're MUCH smarter than hardcore and utilt99/craftsman.

2 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Yo, your little, immature hardcore implied that I lived in a trailer, just letting you whiners (please prove 2020 election was fraud or SHUTUP) know I don't, you taxpayers enabled me to have 3600+ sf home...THANKS! TV's? Weight (actually soloflex) room, 2 bedrooms, living room, front room,  basement, garage/elliptical "space". Thanks again guys, keep the laughs coming! 

Curious.  The huskys you hate, would that be the dog breed, the college football team, or large and slightly rotund people?

9 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I am unclear on your meaning of "assault type"  I do not own an AR-15, an AR-10, or an AK 47.  I do own weapons, a rifle, two shpotguns and two hanguns which are semiautomatic.  I also own a revolver, multiple pump action and one break action shotgun, a bolt action rifle and a lever action rifle.  I do own one rifle chambered in .223, a round used also by the military.  I also own one chambered in 30.06, a round formerly used by the military. One of my shotguns would not be legal for hunting in most states due to its barrel length, its tube capacity, and its pistol grip with no stock.  I would not call that an assult weapon, but neither is it a hunting gun. 

Yeah I own two semi-automatic 9 mms and 3 (shotgun, 30 ot 6, 22) rifles, non of them assault type though. 

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Curious.  The huskys you hate, would that be the dog breed, the college football team, or large and slightly rotund people?

That team from Seattle.

24 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

2 bedrooms in a 3600 sq foot house. Lol. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

2 bedrooms in a 3600 sq foot house. Lol. 

Garage is an elliptical space.  What a faghat.  🤣

4 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

What is an assault rifle? 

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

What is an assault rifle? 

I already asked that. They don't know what that is. Just like they don't know what a woman is.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I already asked that. They don't know what that is. Just like they don't know what a woman is.

Exactly. It’s a made-up term they've been spoonfed and they regurgitate it without a clue as to what they're talking about. 

11 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Exactly. It’s a made-up term they've been spoonfed and they regurgitate it without a clue as to what they're talking about. 

Like walls don’t work, mostly peaceful and voter suppression.