Big Guy

TIMCAST

many non-left youtubers are fleeing youtube, discord etc due to fascist SJW crackdowns.  The quartering asks that his fans move to locals for videos and instead of discord, move to guilded.  i dont know if tim went there as well but there is a shift.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Been watching him for years now!  :thumbsup:

He's got multiple channels.  Although, his foray into making a music video had me cringing.

He started as a musician to be fair. He has some pretty solid covers 

Tim Pool’s podcast is “adult”?

He has a sword and electric guitar on his wall and wears a ski cap inside. He looks and speaks like a teenager broadcasting from mom’s basement.

This is what happens to kids after their boy band’s record deal falls through.

• Haha 1

I use to like him before he went "mainstream". Same with Crowder. Both are baseless when pressed.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

seemed like a good discussion. I think it is a little naive for Tim to believe Alex Jones gave them everything. Certainly not sure of all the legality, but they glossed over the public persona bit too quickly to then have red shirt guy go to the case was purely political...eta as I type, he said judgement.

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

He has a sword and electric guitar on his wall and wears a ski cap inside. He looks and speaks like a teenager broadcasting from mom’s basement.

I know he should be an adult like you a raving lunatic spending all day on low traffic message boards screaming about trump

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He’s bald and insecure. 

Yeah no sh!t, needs to stop acting like a woman, he's soft 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah no sh!t, needs to stop acting like a woman, he's soft 

He’s a left leaning libertarian. He’s come a long way but he’s the closest thing out there to a middle ground guy

On 10/22/2022 at 11:09 AM, dogcows said:

Have to agree. Plus he wears a beanie. Pass

• Haha 1

haha......you guys are special

did anybody watch the video?

6 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He’s a left leaning libertarian. He’s come a long way but he’s the closest thing out there to a middle ground guy

that's partially what makes the show so good, is that he's middle of the road, respectful, and allows a spectrum of guests on the show.

but yeah, the beanie just plain sucks

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

that's partially what makes the show so good, is that he's middle of the road, respectful, and allows a spectrum of guests on the show.

but yeah, the beanie just plain sucks

as a bald guy I get it, but ive heard i have a nice shaped head from more than one chick who have bald fetishes lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

as a bald guy I get it, but ive heard i have a nice shaped head from more than one chick who have bald fetishes lol

Did you tell them you want to dip your bald head in oil and rub it all over them? 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Did you tell them you want to dip your bald head in oil and rub it all over them? 

too funny......

I'm in a Seinfeld mood right now

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

that was my immediate thought, the last one was 30 and she said she had a bruce willis daddy thing

13 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

that was my immediate thought, the last one was 30 and she said she had a bruce willis daddy thing

Nice. Variety is good. So many guys grab on to the first piece of ass they can get. 

this is a good one...

46 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

this is a good one...

Does he ever take his beanie off? I can't take him seriously wearing a beanie inside 

23 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Does he ever take his beanie off? I can't take him seriously wearing a beanie inside 

I've never seen him without it, he's bald

yeah it bugs me too, but we all have our quirks 

On 10/22/2022 at 11:09 AM, dogcows said:

And yet he's still smarter than you. That's saying something. 😆

They're all the same.  They all say outrageous sh1t to get followers and grow their cult, then when one of their followers follows through, then it's oh that gay crazy, Im not responsible, it's funny he did that.

On 10/22/2022 at 8:09 AM, dogcows said:

Pool is a grifter. He's often unprepared and is a horrible interviewer. He talks over his guests regularly, he's petty and he accumulates data but doesn't know how to actually analyze most of it. 

He made his bones during Occupy Wallstreet and that's his true strength - Being out in the field. 

He says he quit Vice but he was pushed out because he refused to do the tedious hard work that is required in real investigative journalism. (Not that Vice is or was always objective, but you need to do the work no matter your agenda) 

Pool's market "niche" is counter culture. Right now, it's actually effective to lean "Conservative" to be counter culture. As insane as that would sound even just ten years ago. If the normal trends for young teenage girls is to take selfies, be narcissists, jump onto Tinder as fast as possible and buy into the "self branding" wave, then the counter culture is to be a Trad-Con young woman who abhors tattoos, clubbing and rampant substance abuse. 

Here is where Timcast does have a benefit. He will offer a platform for voices that would not be able to be guests on Joe Rogan, Breaking Points, The Hill, Daily Wire or Prager U. 

Personally I find Marjorie Taylor Greene to be an exhausting self promoting idiot. She actually has some decent points to make at times, but it's generally buried in her toxic grand standing behavior. That being said, Pool gave her a long form interview for her to really talk about her positions on some issues that need extended context and explanation.  Even if I'd prefer MTG and her ilk out of professional politics, I think it's helpful for someone like her to be given a chance to explain many of her policy positions. (She didn't go on Timcast to do her shock click bait routine) 

No one else would bring on Alex Jones or Kanye West in that kind of format. But Pool doesn't have a choice. There is a 'tier" of potential guests that don't want to do Timcast for the very reasons you state, that it's seen as amateurish and low brow. 

I don't consider Timcast a truly effective platform, but it is, no doubt, A USEFUL PLATFORM for the actual application of free speech. It's existence ( it might be poorly structured and Pool is just really lazy) is proof of life regarding avenues for practical free speech of all kinds that can enter the national daily media cycle. What it does and says is often amateur. But that it exists is a good thing for an actual democracy. 

The value lies in the defense of the principle, not the outcome you want. The more I see you post, the more you just sound like a budding future terrorist. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

The value lies in the defense of the principle, not the outcome you want. The more I see you post, the more you just sound like a budding future terrorist. 

Did I censor or physically attack Tim Poop? Nope, I criticized him just like you did and just like you are criticizing me. If that’s terrorism, then we’re all terrorists.