Sign in to follow this  
rowdystylz1

AJ Dillon droppable?

Full Ppr big $$ league with slim rosters (can only hold 4 RBs at a time).  I still view Dillon as a league winner if Jones ever blows a tire but hes hasnt been efficient and is losing snap share by the week. Its either drop Dillon or J Robinson. What ya think?

As someone who has Dillon, he’s a 100% dropppable. That’s tough between Robinson and Dillon. I agree Dillon is a solid handcuff to Jones, but if Jones does go down, I think this currently poor offense becomes putrid. When I drafted Dillon I thought he could challenge Jones, but it’s clear Jones is ahead of him talent wise and about the only thing this offense has going for it.

29 minutes ago, Serenity Now said:

As someone who has Dillon, he’s a 100% dropppable. That’s tough between Robinson and Dillon. I agree Dillon is a solid handcuff to Jones, but if Jones does go down, I think this currently poor offense becomes putrid. When I drafted Dillon I thought he could challenge Jones, but it’s clear Jones is ahead of him talent wise and about the only thing this offense has going for it.

Winner

I've been keeping the faith for far too long - Dillon is finally going to my bench so a blow-up game can be expected this week as the Packers inexplicably dominate the Bills 28-3.

• Haha 1

I dropped AJ Dillon yesterday.  I've never considered starting him.  He's a waste of a bench spot. 

I can agree with all statements. I switched my waiver drop to Dillon over Robinson. GB offense is not what it once was, not even close so im moving on. Thanks fellas

Lost J Williams and the Zeke is down soo I need to keep him and prolly play him

12 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Yeah man. Survive and advance

13 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Tough one. Good luck. 

AJ Dillon is a better pure RB... I find it weird anybody would debate that. 

The only reason this is even being discussed is because the Packers haven't been playing well.... down... against the clock. Jones is a better receiver... and they have ZERO receivers.  

If and when they get things going.... Dillon will be a flex

Don’t see how things will be changing going forward for the Packers offense this season.  

Dillon hasn’t been a valuable asset in ff to this point of the season.  Jones simply fits what the packers need from their rb.  

53 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Sounds like a lot of owners are in a Dillon pickle.

You've gone full dad jokes today🙄

I’m starting him because quite frankly I have no one better. I am contemplating Kahil or even the no pass zone Atlanta Kyle Pitts. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, Chickie said:

I’m starting him because quite frankly I have no one better. I am contemplating Kahil or even the no pass zone Atlanta Kyle Pitts. Any suggestions?

I think I'd go with Khalil.

On 10/27/2022 at 3:02 PM, cdogge said:

AJ Dillon is a better pure RB... I find it weird anybody would debate that. 

The only reason this is even being discussed is because the Packers haven't been playing well.... down... against the clock. Jones is a better receiver... and they have ZERO receivers.  

If and when they get things going.... Dillon will be a flex

That's pretty much the state of RBs in the NFL today. They're as much Wes Welker as they are Adrian Peterson.

As for the Packers, I don't know that they are gonna get it going. I guess they could possibly pull off a last minute trade for a decent WR, or their young guys could start to blossom. Unless that happens though, it's gonna be a long season

Starting him next week cause of a brutal bye week line up. Hopefully he gives me a reason to keep him on the back nine.