Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

If Elon unbans everyone on twitter. Should FFT do the same?

1 minute ago, Raven Fan said:

Conservatives are really focused on pedos for some reason.  Why are conservatives so focused on children and have such weird fantasies about them?  Why do conservatives support organizations like churches and the boy scouts that have systemically abused children for decades? 

It's bigly disgusting. 

These clowns, right on cue.

Your Honor, we offer exhibit A into evidence at this time. 

Just now, Reality said:

These clowns, right on cue.

Your Honor, we offer exhibit A into evidence at this time. 

People think the Catholic Church is conservative. Lol. 

On 11/26/2022 at 8:10 AM, iam90sbaby said:

No one should ever be banned for anything unless they encourage violence 

personally, people using the same tactics the soviets did to guilt trip a society into a brutal dictatorship should get the ban hammer too because we really need to learn from our mistakes and it is a serious threat in the modern world.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

personally, people using the same tactics the soviets did to guilt trip a society into a brutal dictatorship should get the ban hammer too because we really need to learn from our mistakes and it is a serious threat in the modern world.

As long as you don't encourage violence you should be allowed to say whatever the hell you want. I believe in a free market of ideas, even bad ones.

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People think the Catholic Church is conservative. Lol. 

You think just the catholic church has been found abusing kids?  No boyo, it's tons of churches supported almost exclusively by conservatives.  And during the peak scandal time of the catholic church you better believe it was supported by conservatives.

You a boy scout leader too huh?

Dr Obeski is banned and crapsman roams free? outrageous 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

As long as you don't encourage violence you should be allowed to say whatever the hell you want. I believe in a free market of ideas, even bad ones.

100% 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

100% 

Except, then you're going to have to make judgement calls on what is encouraging violence.  Better option is ban stupid people.  

3 minutes ago, nobody said:

Except, then you're going to have to make judgement calls on what is encouraging violence.  Better option is ban stupid people.  

Honestly. I am fine with saying whatever you want. If you're dumb enough to do what someone else says, it's on you. 

People tell people "commit suicide" hundreds of times a day online. That isn't banned,. why not?

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

People tell people "commit suicide" hundreds of times a day online. That isn't banned,. why not?

Probably moderator apathy.  

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

that doesnt work though.  if you allow people to say whatever the hell they want, corrupt humans will game the system to destroy free speech and turn it into a dictatorship of thought.  the story of Animal Farm even showed how to do it.  the sheep would chant "four legs good, two legs bad!" repeatedly to drown out voices and ideas they didnt want spread.  hell, the sheep tactic is even used in THIS forum by rusty and friends. i try to create a thread to productively discuss how to avoid civil war, and they FLOOD my thread with personal attacks and nonsense with the intent to kill debate and drive away other posters, hopng to even blame ME for the mess.  and then they do it in the nuke thread.  that is straight up out of Animal Farm.  its how to create a dictatorship of thought.  they are following it to the letter.   you cannot defend that.

there is a difference between a free market of ideas and anarchy.  you support anarchy.  but to have a free market of ideas requires decorum and rules.

18 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Mike needs to allow posting pics again. 

Allowed to post thumbnails in the past ?

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I got a one year ban a few days after the china virus hit for going on a rather rabid rant against the chinks. 

A+

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

there is a difference between a free market of ideas and anarchy.  you support anarchy.  but to have a free market of ideas requires decorum and rules.

I want people to say whatever they want unless they are threatening someone. You want to silence people over having dinner with someone.

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I want people to say whatever they want unless they are threatening someone. You want to silence people over having dinner we're someone.

The above is poignant.  His phone auto-corrected his speech.

And that is the point.  Most of us remember the internet as the wild west.  I remember when yahoo had the fight room.  We are watching it quickly and powerfully change from that.  There is absolutely nothing we can do about it.  They own us and the internet was not created accidentally.  They literally own us and many do not realize it.  It is game over.  There is nothing we can do.

I believe this with my heart.  The book of Revelation was prophetic.  We are alive during a time where that entire book is very possible.

The great twist though, the Jews are an alien race.  When the ship, the New Jerusalem comes from heaven.  The sizes, the description, John was visited by aliens and Jews are quote-unquote the chosen people.  It is all kind of an allegory but with a river of reality.  John saw the ship.  He envisioned it.  Jews are .2 percent of the global population,  Google Jews and chess grand masters.  Jews in general are smart as fock.  That is a literally provable fact.  That is because they are an alien race that was written about by them but we refuse to read it literally.

20 hours ago, Raven Fan said:

Conservatives are really focused on pedos for some reason.  Why are conservatives so focused on children and have such weird fantasies about them?  Why do conservatives support organizations like churches and the boy scouts that have systemically abused children for decades? 

It's bigly disgusting. 

Spoken like a true deflecting Lib pedophile. Mom and dad need to lock you back in the basement for safety. 

• Haha 1