edjr

‘Morning Joe’ Says Trump’s Tax Returns Prove ‘Hillary Clinton Was Right All Along': ‘He Was Desperate to Hide the Truth’

Bill Clinton and Trump were impeached for absolute bullshit. George Bush 43 was not for anything. 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bill Clinton and Trump were impeached for absolute bullshit. George Bush 43 was not for anything. 

I don’t understand why Impeachment proceedings aren’t underway for Biden for literally interfering in the election as well as his dealings with ukraine. Which, btw, are continuing today as they KEEP giving Ukraine billions of dollars. They should be getting close to a trillion being sent over there by now 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t understand why Impeachment proceedings aren’t underway for Biden for literally interfering in the election as well as his dealings with ukraine. Which, btw, are continuing today as they KEEP giving Ukraine billions of dollars. They should be getting close to a trillion being sent over there by now 

Biden enjoys the protection of a Democrat congress.  If Democrats do something, that is just fine....its only an issue when someone from another political party does that same thing. 

If his taxes are a nothing burger, why didn’t he just release them before the election like every other presidential candidate?

Just now, dogcows said:

If his taxes are a nothing burger, why didn’t he just release them before the election like every other presidential candidate?

Because most Libs aren’t smart enough to understand tax laws like loss carry forwards etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Because Republicans dont take control of the house until January.  

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Is it a law or even necessary?  That’s what I thought 

It's amazing what you can do with turbotax. 

I don't really trust anything the media says.  Notice how they don't write a convincing article including sourcing any and each and all of their claims regarding Trump's tax returns.

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Trump!

So wait, her wealth has increased BIGLY going from the lowest market in the last 50 years to close to the highest?  And most of her wealth is in the stock market?

SHOCKING.

I don't even know but I'll bet her wealth was like $100M higher in 2006 than it was in 2008.  Cultist are so freaking dumb. 

What a nothing burger. No one gives a shite.  Lol. 

14 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

So wait, her wealth has increased BIGLY going from the lowest market in the last 50 years to close to the highest?  And most of her wealth is in the stock market?

SHOCKING.

I don't even know but I'll bet her wealth was like $100M higher in 2006 than it was in 2008.  Cultist are so freaking dumb. 

She and her husband are the greatest traders of all time. 

That's the issue, dummy.

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

She and her husband are the greatest traders of all time. 

That's the issue, dummy.

You sure about that?  You cultist usually get your facts wrong.

Because you're stupid. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Trump!

Libs are too dumb to see how bad they get played by their own, all they know are Trump tears. 

40 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

You sure about that?  You cultist usually get your facts wrong.

Because you're stupid. 

Is this where you say... Actually, she's only in the top 10 of the greatest traders ever! Get your facts straight tumptard!!!!

If there's anything incriminating in there, I'm sure the Dems will harp on it for months.

At least then we can all look at it and see if they actually found a legit issue or not. 

This shite is an attempt to turn attention away from this BS bill they passed ... Every administration does this and the constituents keep on complaining about the crap they planned tou to complain about.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:22 PM, Strike said:

What should be concerning is that congress abused their power to seize the tax returns of a U.S. President with no evidence of wrongdoing for the simple purpose of trying to embarrass him and/or weaponize them to hurt his chances of winning if he runs again.

And setting a precedent for doing the same to the others ...