The Real timschochet

Will Kevin McCarthy become Speaker? Looks like yes.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I’m beginning to like this Gaetz sh1thead :doublethumbsup:

WASHINGTON — After helping to foment a right-wing rebellion that dealt Representative Kevin McCarthy three humiliating losses on Tuesday in his bid to become speaker, Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida, added insult to injury, sending a letter to the Architect of the Capitol accusing the California Republican of illegally occupying the speaker’s office.

“After three undeciding votes, no member can lay claim to this office,” Mr. Gaetz wrote in his letter. “How long will he remain there before he is considered a squatter?”

Mr. McCarthy over the weekend moved his things into the large, ornate suite in the center of the Capitol reserved for the speaker of the House, though he had yet to win the post — or even cement the votes needed to do so. 

Mr. Gaetz’s letter was a slap that highlighted how Mr. McCarthy has for years campaigned for the job and assumed he would eventually have it, even telling Republicans privately on Tuesday before the voting commenced that he had earned the position, further rankling his opponents.

You like people under investigation for sex trafficking minors?  Ok then......

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Is there a statute of limitations on election butthurt?

:D

You tell me. You can't go 5 minutes without talking about Trump - calling him names, calling his supporters names, etc. Sounds like you're still upset about something. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tastes like fail. Estimates. One outlet repeating what the other outlet said.  You’re really counting the cost of fences and the over the top security in DC? Good job Rusty. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hakeem Jeffries was an election denier. It makes him look weak. It’s an awful, bad look. 

I don’t know much else about him. He may be a very good guy, a capable leader, a moderate. I’m hoping for all of that. And if he supports policies I approve of, I’ll be a fan. But I don’t approve of the election denial. 

Russians were indicted on charges of 2016 election interference, so there was some validity back then to idea of tampering.

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/trumps-election-fraud-falsehoods-have-cost-taxpayers-519-million-and-counting/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

The fourth vote is another fail.

😂

But muh Jeffries.

:cry:

What kind of losers sit around watching this stuff, get a job you worthless Libby. You’ve exposed yourself as a complete hypocrite like all your other snowflakes, no one respects your MSNBC posts. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Tastes like fail. Estimates. One outlet repeating what the other outlet said.  You’re really counting the cost of fences and the over the top security in DC? Good job Rusty. 

I've provided multiple links, which is a waste of time with you. You think all those frivolous lawsuits didn't cost taxpayers any money? They weren't exactly filed in small-claims court where they belonged.

😂

10 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

What kind of losers sit around watching this stuff, get a job you worthless Libby. You’ve exposed yourself as a complete hypocrite like all your other snowflakes, no one respects your MSNBC posts. 

This thread is out to five pages and likely will grow exponentially as MAGAtards continue perpetuating this historic embarrassment. Perhaps if you'd pay attention to the news instead of ignorantly commenting on those who do, you'd find yourself in a better, more educated position to weigh in.

😂

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

McCarthy should probably drop out now. We need a functioning government. 

HA! Jeffries will end up SOTH before that happens. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the chickens coming home to roost.

The GOP deserves every ounce of fallout over this, and with them running the house, we are absolutely guaranteed to have a completely dysfunctional government until 2024 anyway. Their priorities are to investigate the Biden family, the J6 committee, and every other entity inclined to perform any sort of oversight over their antics. They are useless and this country will be better off in the long run if they just spend the next two years voting for speaker, and nothing else.

• Thanks 1

Damn, finally another lib not afraid to call you uneducated, deplorable, idiot MAGA cultist what you really are.

Pimp is owning you deplorable morons like nothing seen since my owning of the prissy biatch Horsesass and his favorite bottom Birdtard last night.

Magatards your entire party is crumbling as your orange master goes down with the ship and takes all you rats with him.

Love this for you MAGAtard cultist.

Beautiful. 

• Haha 2

Hey guise, the guy who tweeted once about Russians impacting the 2016 is an election denier just like our Master Trump who's held countless rallies for his deplorable cultist crying about it the last 2 years.

Hur dur.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

HA! Jeffries will end up SOTH before that happens. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the chickens coming home to roost.

The GOP deserves every ounce of fallout over this, and with them running the house, we are absolutely guaranteed to have a completely dysfunctional government until 2024 anyway. Their priorities are to investigate the Biden family, the J6 committee, and every other entity inclined to perform any sort of oversight over their antics. They are useless and this country will be better off in the long run if they just spend the next two years voting for speaker, and nothing else.

They mad that anyone finds the hilarity in this and have to go all muh 2016 deniers :cry: as their safe place.

:D

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This thread is out to five pages and likely will grow exponentially as MAGAtards continue perpetuating this historic embarrassment. Perhaps if you'd pay attention to the news instead of ignorantly commenting on those who do, you'd find yourself in a better, more educated position to weigh in.

😂

All that matters is you snowflakes don’t control the House and won’t be able to destroy our country further at this time, this faux drama you are wanting is a typical liberal joke. Go make up a new Russia hoax, maybe that will have more substance?😂😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Time for Donalds to shine.  

Max enjoy the punishment our liberal friends take here, it’s a special breed. Hope all is well. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

All that matters is you snowflakes don’t control the House and won’t be able to destroy our country further at this time, this faux drama you are wanting is a typical liberal joke. Go make up a new Russia hoax, maybe that will have more substance?😂😂😂😂

Faux drama?

This is an historic House fight you're not bothering to pay attention to and have to generate lame, irrelevant retorts in response to the yambag kicking I'm brutally administering today to MAGAtards.

We're up to four fails on the speaker vote.

It took nine in 1923, the last time when there wasn't a unanimous Republican vote.

The record is 133 in 1856, which took two months and shut down Congress.

You've got a ways to go to top that, but you can do eet, MAGAtards!

:doublethumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who has failed more this week? McCarthy or Crapsman?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, edjr said:

Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.

😂

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

:first: 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

Reminder that TimH thought helmets were made of metal 

38 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You tell me. You can't go 5 minutes without talking about Trump - calling him names, calling his supporters names, etc. Sounds like you're still upset about something. 

Yeah, Rusty needs to get with the times, and get on board with supporting McCarthy so they can start investigating how Biden and Sanders became billionaires, right? 

6 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Max enjoy the punishment our liberal friends take here, it’s a special breed. Hope all is well. 

Thanks man, same to you.  I'm just enjoying watching the RINOs get called to task.  I'd love to see Donalds take the SOTH.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Reminder that TimH thought helmets were made of metal 

As funny as that is, his reasoning was plausible. Not surprising that the only helmet a bleeding heart lib has ever touched, was in another man's pants. 

It's a good thing the GOP favors the death penalty. Because they've pretty much mastered the circular firing squad.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, Rusty needs to get with the times, and get on board with supporting McCarthy so they can start investigating how Biden and Sanders became billionaires, right? 

No. That's not what I mean at all. 

11 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Watch out guys, it's the CONFIRMED RAT and Horsesass's favorite bottom.

Be careful before he wears out his finger mashing the report button.

RAT

6 minutes ago, Raven Fan said:

Watch out guys, it's the CONFIRMED RAT and Horsesass's favorite bottom.

Be careful before he wears out his finger mashing the report button.

RAT

Awe look did you husband let you out of timeout and give your keyboard back? IQ of the forum just dropped drastically, well done. 

7 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

No. That's not what I mean at all. 

So why don't you say what you mean instead of bathing in vagueness?

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Faux drama?

This is an historic House fight you're not bothering to pay attention to and have to generate lame, irrelevant retorts in response to the yambag kicking I'm brutally administering today to MAGAtards.

We're up to five fails on the speaker vote.

It took nine in 1923, the last time when there wasn't a unanimous Republican vote.

The record is 133 in 1856, which took two months and shut down Congress.

You've got a ways to go to top that, but you can do eet, MAGAtards!

:doublethumbsup:

This is GoBirds typical response whenever Republicans act stupid- it’s all a fake drama that nobody cares about except liberals. Anybody who pays too much attention is a loser who should get a job or spend time with their family, etc. 

Like the illiterate third grade bully who makes fun of kids who enjoy reading, he honestly thinks that those of us who pay a lot of attention to politics are worthy of derision. It’s a dumb, anti-intellectual approach that only makes GoBirds look stupid. Maybe he’ll realize that someday, but I’m not holding my breath. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Awe look did you husband let you out of timeout and give your keyboard back? IQ of the forum just dropped drastically, well done. 

LMFAO

You are legit incapable of an original thought.  Holy phookin chit.  

Go Phillies...err... 😂

14 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Thanks man, same to you.  I'm just enjoying watching the RINOs get called to task.  I'd love to see Donalds take the SOTH.

Does Donalds = Trump?

Cause that would be beyond awesome. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is GoBirds typical response whenever Republicans act stupid- it’s all a fake drama that nobody cares about except liberals. Anybody who pays too much attention is a loser who should get a job or spend time with their family, etc. 

Like the illiterate third grade bully who makes fun of kids who enjoy reading, he honestly thinks that those of us who pay a lot of attention to politics are worthy of derision. It’s a dumb, anti-intellectual approach that only makes GoBirds look stupid. Maybe he’ll realize that someday, but I’m not holding my breath. 

Man you are really floundering since your safe space got shut down, I feel so sorry for you that this is your life now. Thoughts and Prayers. 

16 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Biden's wealth accumulated after 2016 is one of the most hilarious MAGAtard whining points. 

Clownzo's net worth:

$3.2 billion, up about $600 million since he left office.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2022/04/05/trumps-net-worth-has-jumped-an-estimated-600-million-since-he-left-office/?sh=3bf69f864227

Biden's net worth:

$9 million, up from about $2.5 million when he was vice president.

https://www.yahoo.com/now/much-president-joe-biden-worth-160108436.html

Y'all can shut up about that one now.

😂

8 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Man you are really floundering since your safe space got shut down, I feel so sorry for you that this is your life now. Thoughts and Prayers. 

Ooh what an impressive comeback!