cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Super Bowl Chiefs v Eagles Thread***

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The curse of the running QB.  When will the fad ever end?

Glad the Eagles lost.  Maybe NFL Teams will stop drafting these guys and start drafting real passers instead of guys who run at the first sight of a Defender.

Yeah this was hurts fault.

🤡

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Yeah this was hurts fault.

🤡

Remind me who fumbled the ball again?  Yeah, Hurts gets the blame here.  If you're going to suck d#ck his when he does good, you're going to have to continue to suck it when the curse of the running QB doesn't even give you a reach around.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sure, but that's the problem with running QBs is they have a couple good games and everyone gets fooled by the fact that they really can't pass - which is why they run.

I mean, to be fair, Hurts was running the ball when he fumbled it - that was the difference in the game.

Ironically, I mentioned Ben Roethlisberger (can’t spell) and how well he could throw without having to run all over the place. Guess what else has to happen? You need to have good people around you so you’re not getting sacked while trying to throw the damn ball. 

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Ironically, I mentioned Ben Roethlisberger (can’t spell) and how well he could throw without having to run all over the place. Guess what else has to happen? You need to have good people around you so you’re not getting sacked while trying to throw the damn ball. 

That helps too, but the Eagles O-line wasn't the problem last night.

There is clearly a difference when a QB is running for his life because his O-line sucks and when he runs at the first sign of a Defender.  Hurts is clearly in the latter category.  The only number he knows to call is his own.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Remind me who fumbled the ball again?  Yeah, Hurts gets the blame here.  If you're going to suck d#ck his when he does good, you're going to have to continue to suck it when the curse of the running QB doesn't even give you a reach around.

I hate the eagles, hate hurts, but blaming the loss on the fact that he can run might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  Dude ran for 3 TDs and threw for 300+ yards. You are the dumbest person alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Like someone else said, the running QB's like McHurts, etc... give a lot of games away.  This one happened to kinda important. 

That helps too, but the Eagles O-line wasn't the problem last night.

There is clearly a difference when a QB is running for his life because his O-line sucks and when he runs at the first sign of a Defender.  Hurts is clearly in the latter category.  The only number he knows to call is his own.

Hurts was the best player on the field last night. This is truly the worst take.

Just now, GutterBoy said:

I hate the eagles, hate hurts, but blaming the loss on the fact that he can run might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.  Dude ran for 3 TDs and threw for 300+ yards. You are the dumbest person alive.

The dumbest person alive is thinking a QB running for 3 TDs and having the most rushing yards even of his running backs ISN'T the problem.  There is a reason his totals are so gaudy like that, and it's not because he can pass good and consistently.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Definitely Hurts fault but he's also the reason they were in that game at all. He had an amazing game. 

If I'm blaming anyone it's Gannon for not dialing up any pressure at all on Mahomes. The Eagles needed 1 stop to win that game and they couldn't get it. 

• Like 1

Just now, MDC said:

Hurts was the best player on the field last night. This is truly the worst take.

That's the Curse of the Running QB blinders you have on.  You don't think the QB having 3 rushing TDs and the most rushing yardage isn't a problem?  Why have running backs at all?  Or receivers?  He's going to call his own number 90% of the time - EVERY time.

I remember having these same exact arguments about Michael Vick. You guys said that he should’ve been a wide receiver if he wanted to run around. 

4 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Its his job to score TDs.  It's not his job to hand the ball to the other team.    

So tell me, what good did it do, exactly, to run for 3 TDs and throw for 300+ yds?

Hint: Zero

Not when you offset it all with handing the Chiefs the game winning TD.

• Like 1

The dumbest person alive is thinking a QB running for 3 TDs and having the most rushing yards even of his running backs ISN'T the problem.  There is a reason his totals are so gaudy like that, and it's not because he can pass good and consistently.

He was 27/38 for 304 yards!  And you're saying he can't pass?  Come on man.

I'd love to sh1t on hurts, but he impressed me last night.  Anyone who sh1ts on him doesn't know football

• Like 1

Back in the old days guy like Hurts were called "Ball Hogs".  Sure, they looked good because they called their own number.  When you give yourself the ball 90 out of 100 times it most certainly going to skew the stats in your favor, but the problem is no one is looking past those stats and wondering why the QB is calling his own number all the time.

Just now, tubby_mcgee said:

Its his job to score TDs.  It's not his job to hand the ball to the other team.    

So tell me, what good did it do, exactly, to run for 3 TDs and throw for 300+ yds?

Hint: Zero

Not when you offset it all with handing the Chiefs a TD. 

Tom Brady threw a pick 6 in the falcons super bowl.  You gonna sh1t all over him?

Fock man turnovers happen.  That means he sucks?  Focking retarded 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

Tom Brady threw a pick 6 in the falcons super bowl.  You gonna sh1t all over him?

Brady won that SB.

Hurts lost this one.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I, for one, like to take any opportunity to crap on Brady.  I am constantly on the lookout for a toilet bowl with Brady's face inside the bowl.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

That's the Curse of the Running QB blinders you have on.  You don't think the QB having 3 rushing TDs and the most rushing yardage isn't a problem?  Why have running backs at all?  Or receivers?  He's going to call his own number 90% of the time - EVERY time.

I just don’t understand how anyone could watch Hurts drop dimes all over the field and extend plays last night and come to the conclusion that he was the problem.

This take is so bad that even edjr would be ashamed. :doh: 

• Thanks 1

There are some seriously bad takes here. If you don’t think Hurts played great then I really doubt your football intelligence. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

I just don’t understand how anyone could watch Hurts drop dimes all over the field and extend plays last night and come to the conclusion that he was the problem.

This take is so bad that even edjr would be ashamed. :doh: 

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are some seriously bad takes here. If you don’t think Hurts played great then I really doubt your football intelligence. 

Did I ever say he didn't play great?  I said it's the curse of the Running QB and they WILL have good games now and then.

His stats look good because he called his own number on 90% of the plays.

8 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Brady won that SB.

Hurts lost this one.

So if that eagles defense makes a stop and the eagles win and hurts is MVP, does he still suck and should learn how to pass?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

So if that eagles defense makes a stop and the eagles win and hurts is MVP, does he still suck and should learn how to pass?

No one said he sucked - that's you making sh#t up again and arguing against that, StrawBoy.

It's amazing how much of a f'n moron you are.  :lol:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Brady won that SB.

Hurts lost this one.

Was that Hurts playing cornerback the two times that a Chiefs guy walked untouched into the end zone?

GTFO of here with this nonsense. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Was that Hurts playing cornerback the two times that a Chiefs guy walked untouched into the end zone?

GTFO of here with this nonsense. 

Sorry, that's copyrighted by me.  Only I can use that.  :thumbsup:

So everyone just has memory loss about that b.s. call that Devonta Smith didn’t have control of the ball? Fake ass NFL.

And I’m not an Eagles fan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Did I ever say he didn't play great?  I said it's the curse of the Running QB and they WILL have good games now and then.

His stats look good because he called his own number on 90% of the plays.

By curse of the running quarterback I think you mean curse of the black quarterback. If that had been Josh Allen playing for Philly I doubt you make the same comments. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

So everyone just has memory loss about that b.s. call that Devonta Smith didn’t have control of the ball? Fake ass NFL.

And I’m not an Eagles fan.

That sort of thing happens in every game. I can’t even get angry at that call or the BS holding that effectively ended the game. The Eagles D was terrible and it wouldn’t have come down to the refs if they made a few stops in the second half.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

By curse of the running quarterback I think you mean curse of the black quarterback. If that had been Josh Allen playing for Philly I doubt you make the same comments. 

Like I said, racism NEVER left the Democrat Party, it just went undergound but you see it in comments like yours.  Thanks for affirming that, you racist SOB.  :thumbsup:

Between you in here and GutterTrash in the Ohio Train thread, you've effectively proven the point. Good work!

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Take away that Trump hands fumble and they likely win. He did play a great game otherwise. 

Like I said, racism NEVER left the Democrat Party, it just went undergound but you see it in comments like yours.  Thanks for affirming that, you racist SOB.  :thumbsup:

Between you in here and GutterTrash in the Ohio Train thread, you've effectively proven the point. Good work!

The single worst football take and you shoehorn politics into a Super Bowl thread.

Well done. :doh: 

• Like 2

Just now, MDC said:

The single worst football take and you shoehorn politics into a Super Bowl thread.

Well done. :doh: 

Just to be clear, WHO are you accusing of doing that?  You can't seriously think it was me, did you?  Did you not read the post I was responding too?

3 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Mahommes had a couple of very key runs in the 4th quarter.

True, but Mahomes doesn't run as his primary contribution to the team.  He runs to supplement his passing game.   Hurts passes to supplement his running game.

19 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

No one said he sucked - that's you making sh#t up again and arguing against that, StrawBoy.

It's amazing how much of a f'n moron you are.  :lol:

You said he can't pass.  You are an idiot.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hurts passes to supplement his running game.

27/38, 304 yards, that's not a supplement.  Just take the L.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

That sort of thing happens in every game. I can’t even get angry at that call or the BS holding that effectively ended the game. The Eagles D was terrible and it wouldn’t have come down to the refs if they made a few stops in the second half.

🙏🏽 

Thanks for your reply! 

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You said he can't pass.  You are an idiot.

5 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

27/38, 304 yards, that's not a supplement.  Just take the L.

I said they have good games every so often to fool people like you into thinking they are good at being a QB.  

I mean, your cognitive abilities have always been at about pre-K levels.  I'd ask you to go back and re-read what was posted but it's obvious you have trouble with words strung together to form sentences.  That's probably why you make sh#t up accusing people of saying things they never said.  You should probably quit while you're behind.

When others call you a f'n idiot, they ain't kidding.  Jeebus you're dumb.