Sign in to follow this  
WhiskeyCash

Hersheys went full woke

Putting a tranny as their spokesperson for national women’s day. Now after the backlash they’ve scrubbed their social media of it. 

Meanwhile, you got Jeremy’s Chocolate that came out the same day after they saw Hersheys ad campaign. They sold over 200K bars in 48 hours. 

More proof that liberals are humorless automatons. The right owns comedy now. Enjoy your Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel preachings. 

Maybe I am mistaken, but wasn't this ad campaign by Hershey Canada division and not done the corporate counterpart here in the US?

And although people keep reporting that Hershey scrubbed their website, etc., (which may be true) but as of yesterday, Hershey Canada was standing by their decision.

https://fox17.com/news/nation-world/hershey-stands-by-ad-featuring-trans-woman-for-international-womens-day-despite-backlash-canada-fae-johnstone-jeremy-boreing-chocolate-daily-wire

Hershey stands by ad featuring trans woman for 'International Women's Day' despite backlash

[...]

Lol at anyone buying “Jeremy’s Chocolate.”  $5 a bar and won’t ship for 2 months, and probably just from Costco or something and then re-wrapped

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol at anyone buying “Jeremy’s Chocolate.”  $5 a bar and won’t ship for 2 months, and probably just from Costco or something and then re-wrapped

Not as dumb as wearing a mask at the beach like your idol Fauci went along with. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Is that what they do?  Take them from Costco, take the wrappers off and rewrap them?  While wearing metal helmets and having sex with shoes on?  Holy crap you're retarded.  

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

What is the price comparison with a comparable sized Hershey bar

41 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Is that what they do?  Take them from Costco, take the wrappers off and rewrap them?  While wearing metal helmets and having sex with shoes on?  Holy crap you're retarded.  

Considering it’s just run by some dood from the Daily Wire and it’s taking 2 months to ship, I wouldn’t rule it out. There are actually a lot of businesses that basically just resell sh1t from Costco.

If they actually know what they’re doing they’d use a co-packer, hence the “or something.”

Just now, TimHauck said:

If they actually know what they’re doing they’d use a co-packer, hence the “or something.”

That's exactly what they are doing and a great answer now I made you stop and think before posting the crap that rolls off the top of your head and out of your mouth.

42 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

What is the price comparison with a comparable sized Hershey bar

These are 1.5oz, a 1.55oz Hershey Bar is $1.24 at my local Walmart

1 minute ago, Horseman said:

That's exactly what they are doing and a great answer now I made you stop and think before posting the crap that rolls off the top of your head and out of your mouth.

Thanks for the lessons for life losers

3 minutes ago, Horseman said:

How soon after the Hershey’s trans thing did they announce this?  Seems unlikely they’d have one lined up with pricing so quickly.

4 hours ago, squistion said:

Maybe I am mistaken, but wasn't this ad campaign by Hershey Canada division and not done the corporate counterpart here in the US?

And although people keep reporting that Hershey scrubbed their website, etc., (which may be true) but as of yesterday, Hershey Canada was standing by their decision.

https://fox17.com/news/nation-world/hershey-stands-by-ad-featuring-trans-woman-for-international-womens-day-despite-backlash-canada-fae-johnstone-jeremy-boreing-chocolate-daily-wire

Hershey stands by ad featuring trans woman for 'International Women's Day' despite backlash

[...]

:Crickets:

I've got a house full of Reece's Peanut Butter Cup fanatics (including me) :(

WhiskeyCash 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine living in such an outrage bubble that candy bars get you worked up.

Go outside and touch grass people. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Imagine living in such an outrage bubble that candy bars get you worked up.

Go outside and touch grass people. 

I don't think anyone is worked up, lol, we just don't want to buy your bullsh!t fagg0t products 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I don't think anyone is worked up, lol, we just don't want to buy your bullsh!t fagg0t products 

Then don’t buy em. Who wants your business anyhow? I wouldn’t. 

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I work for Hershey's? Well damn....

You seem pretty worked up for someone who isn't "worked up." Just don't buy the candy bars. Buy Mars products....oh wait- they are woke too with the M&Ms...I guess it is Charleston Chews for you. Oh wait- they are made by Tootise Roll company and the tootise roll is also a highly suggestive dance that a kid might do. Maybe that one is out too. Oh well...enjoy your Werther's Originals. 

Glad you took your stand on a lightly trafficked fantasy football message board so you could appeal to a bunch of skyscreaming MAGA dudes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I work for Hershey's? Well damn....

You seem pretty worked up for someone who isn't "worked up." Just don't buy the candy bars. Buy Mars products....oh wait- they are woke too with the M&Ms...I guess it is Charleston Chews for you. Oh wait- they are made by Tootise Roll company and the tootise roll is also a highly suggestive dance that a kid might do. Maybe that one is out too. Oh well...enjoy your Werther's Originals. 

Glad you took your stand on a lightly trafficked fantasy football message board so you could appeal to a bunch of skyscreaming MAGA dudes. 

I wrote a sentence, you wrote a paragraph. You're the one that's worked up my guy.

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why are homophobes like @iam90sbaby always so obsessed with the Hershey Highway? I think they secretly want to try it. 

I know the left loves projecting, but sometimes people just genuinely don't like groups of people because of their lifestyle/culture. I'm one of those people.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I wrote a sentence, you wrote a paragraph. You're the one that's worked up my guy.

Yeah making fun of you...but I can understand how that would be hard for you to see considering I didn't need to get to your level of vitriol in a longer writing. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yeah making fun of you...but I can understand how that would be hard for you to see. 

Your post sucked and didn't hit the way you thought it did in your head 

• Sad 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Your post sucked and didn't hit the way you thought it did in your head 

Everything you post sucks...never stops you

:dunno:

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I know the left loves projecting, but sometimes people just genuinely don't like groups of people because of their lifestyle/culture. I'm one of those people.

Yes of course. Why is that? What about yourself are you trying so hard to repress? 

31 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I think that is understandable. Difference is I don't feel the need to make grandstand pronouncements about it. 

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Difference is I don't feel the need to make grandstand pronouncements about it. 

Zero self awareness. Lol.

let's not forget that 90sbaby refuses to jerk off because he thinks it makes him look stupid :lol: