HellToupee

Father Trump Talk-the Boss is a true Alpha Chad🚨Official POSITIVE Trump Talk🚨 GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE ordered 👍

20 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

After the Trevor Bauer story, you can’t believe any of those women.  IF anything happened with Trump it was probably another case of “trying to secure that bag.”  Too bad these allegations were from before texting even existed. 

Liberals pick and choose which women are to be believed. A female confidante to Obama can not be trusted would be their best argument if they actually wanted to make one. 

But these same liberals all think we should believe their dumb asses. 

They play such ridiculous games that they get lost in their own stupid. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Shutup useless, boring troll. I wasn’t talking to you. Just pointing at you. 

Dude mentions he has been noticing here about the conservative's talking points now for the last 3 years. But, he also said he is new here. 

Liberals are the absolute dumbest creatures on this planet. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Liberals pick and choose which women are to be believed. A female confidante to Obama can not be trusted would be their best argument if they actually wanted to make one. 

But these same liberals all think we should believe their dumb asses. 

They play such ridiculous games that they get lost in their own stupid. 

Oh, the irony. 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Oh, the irony. 

So about those ID questions I asked you, are you going to answer them please? 

23 minutes ago, squistion said:

Oh, the irony. 

What a wasted stupid comment you dopey liberals keep using over and over again. Same shlt can be thrown right back at you.

"Believe all women, except the ones we don't believe because we can then use it as one of our stupid arguments" - all liberals

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So about those ID questions I asked you, are you going to answer them please? 

I think I did answer them, whatever they were. 

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

I think I did answer them, whatever they were. 

No you didn’t. So how do all these poor people access Obamacare if they don’t have ID? 

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No you didn’t. So how do all these poor people access Obamacare if they don’t have ID? 

I would imagine they pay taxes and the government has their Social Security number. I don't know the exact requirements, do you?

2 hours ago, squistion said:

I would imagine they pay taxes and the government has their Social Security number. I don't know the exact requirements, do you?

Yeah. You need an ID for health coverage. Or else anyone can show up at the doctors office. They need to see something. Ever been? 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. You need an ID for health coverage. Or else anyone can show up at the doctors office. They need to see something. Ever been? 

You get ID'd when you go to the doctor?

😂

7 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Yes.

I don't go to the doctor much but I can't remember ever getting ID'd.

Maybe the first time you go when you give your insurance information?

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

It’s pretty standard to be required photo ID and insurance cards.  

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Yeah, maybe. 🤡

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

It’s pretty standard to be required photo ID and insurance cards.  

Like I said, I don't go much so I'm not an expert.  I could be misremembering. 

20 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Like I said, I don't go much so I'm not an expert.  I could be misremembering. 

I'm with you, I don't remember getting ID'ed either.

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but based on your profile picture you aren’t a likely candidate to fake your ID

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Don’t take this the wrong way but based on your profile picture you aren’t a likely candidate to fake your ID

That's not actually me.  Just I assume you're not a kid who befriends a tree.

4 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

I do sometimes. It depends, but they’re not very strict about it. The appt reminders always say to bring both, though. 

Donald Trump: It’s all coming through Iran. And Obama wants to he doesn’t want to talk about it. He doesn’t want to mention he doesn’t even mention them in his statements. It’s all coming through Iran.

Brian Kilmeade: Well, you mean President Biden. So but right now.

Donald Trump: I also mean Obama.

Brian Kilmeade: What do you mean?

Donald Trump: You know Obama and Biden. But Obama is Biden’s boss. Guess you didn’t really know that.

Brian Kilmeade: Do you believe it? You believe President Obama.

Donald Trump: In the past? I don’t think I don’t think Biden knows what’s happening, to be honest with you. I think Obama is calling these shots and he’s always felt this way about Iran. There’s no question about that. No, I think Obama and Obama’s people certainly are calling the shots, not Biden.

Brian Kilmeade: So. So you do have a dispute, your gut tells you, but you don’t have any proof that President Obama is calling the shots.

Donald Trump: Oh, it’s my gut. But my guess I’ve been right about everything. So, you know, it’s good they have an expression out there. Trump’s been right about everything. You take a look at, go down the list. We’ve been right about everything.

Poor old fool thinks Obama is president and he is running against him. I guess by standards of speaking we hold Biden to then Trump is disqualified now from the Presidency as well. Vivek and DeSantis have a shot again. 

4 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Poor old fool thinks Obama is president and he is running against him. I guess by standards of speaking we hold Biden to then Trump is disqualified now from the Presidency as well. Vivek and DeSantis have a shot again. 

Yes Barack Hussein Obama is pulling the strings.

Laughable that anyone could think that Obama isn't involved. He has Biden by the balls. One word from BHO and Biden gets thrown to the wolves. Like he was nothing. 

7 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Thankfully we have centrists like you to point out the false equivalency of a single quote by Trump, arguably accurate regarding Obama pulling Biden's strings, is the same as Pony Boy Biden's daily Alzheimer's rants.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 2:06 PM, seafoam1 said:

Dude mentions he has been noticing here about the conservative's talking points now for the last 3 years. But, he also said he is new here. 

Liberals are the absolute dumbest creatures on this planet. 

Especially this boards liberals, complete mental midgets. Especially Daulton and his aliases, life loser. 

• Like 1

It’s considered good form for presidents to move out of DC when they leave office. Not Obama. He’s hanging around. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s considered good form for presidents to move out of DC when they leave office. Not Obama. He’s hanging around. 

When did Obuma ever have good form though? All he ever did was create an inflation disaster and destroy his supporters that weren’t smart enough to see it. 

31 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You idiots will repeat anything your master tells you, it's amazing.

Wrong.  Father Trump is the megaphone for millions of Patriots that make up the silent majority 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Thankfully we have centrists like you to point out the false equivalency of a single quote by Trump, arguably accurate regarding Obama pulling Biden's strings, is the same as Pony Boy Biden's daily Alzheimer's rants.  :thumbsup: 

"centrists like you"- someone has to fill the bill here.

""false equivalency"- gee, snark is truly lost on you.

"single quote by Trump"- dude has plenty of verbal gaffes. I just choose not to dwell on them like people do on Biden because I've said numerous times that anyone being scrutinized 24/7 for what they say will have plenty of goofs. It's called being consistent and you know- not being hung up on stupid things when there are real issues in the world.

"arguably accurate regarding Obama pulling Biden's strings" - oh so now we want to enable people saying stupid things so we have to couch it in a bunch of statements.

"daily Alzheimer's rants"- see, this is where your stuff falls apart.

Good talk. Enjoy your day. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

You idiots will repeat anything your master tells you, it's amazing.

Father Trump is Spartacus 

We are Spartacus

We are Father Trump

hth

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Father Trump is Spartacus 

We are Spartacus

We are Father Trump

hth

You're a jack ass

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

You're a jack ass

Triggered by a meme. Loser. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

"centrists like you"- someone has to fill the bill here.

""false equivalency"- gee, snark is truly lost on you.

"single quote by Trump"- dude has plenty of verbal gaffes. I just choose not to dwell on them like people do on Biden because I've said numerous times that anyone being scrutinized 24/7 for what they say will have plenty of goofs. It's called being consistent and you know- not being hung up on stupid things when there are real issues in the world.

"arguably accurate regarding Obama pulling Biden's strings" - oh so now we want to enable people saying stupid things so we have to couch it in a bunch of statements.

"daily Alzheimer's rants"- see, this is where your stuff falls apart.

Good talk. Enjoy your day. 

If not "daily Alzheimer's rants," how would you propose to more accurately characterize Biden's cognitive state?