Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

3 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

If DeSantis wins POTUS, he'll handle the Clintons by going after Chelsea Clinton. 

She works for the Clinton Foundation now. She was seen as a pure "civilian" when she was a teenager and before she decided to work for her mother. But now with the Clinton Foundation and on it's board, she's a viable political target. DeSantis can hurt Hillary and Bill by doing everything in his power to see if there is some scandal that can get Chelsea Clinton thrown in prison. 

There are no more "norms"

Obama's daughters? If they've done something illegal, now the GOP will try to put them in prison. The children of every major Team Blue "brand name" politician are fair game. Just like the DNC will see all the children of high level GOP politicians as a new target rich environment. 

The "old rules" are gone. Both sides now are going to go after everyone, all the time and this will include families and children. 

If no one believes me, crack open a history book sometime. Political enemies, at some point of long standing vicious feuds, always end up with their children dragged into that chaos. 

Hillary and Bill Clinton are much harder, close to impossible to put into prison. Chelsea Clinton? Not so much. 

Who gives a shet if they go after Chelsea Clinton. 

Things were so easy on the Clintons 😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

If DeSantis wins POTUS, he'll handle the Clintons by going after Chelsea Clinton. 

She works for the Clinton Foundation now. She was seen as a pure "civilian" when she was a teenager and before she decided to work for her mother. But now with the Clinton Foundation and on it's board, she's a viable political target. DeSantis can hurt Hillary and Bill by doing everything in his power to see if there is some scandal that can get Chelsea Clinton thrown in prison. 

There are no more "norms"

Obama's daughters? If they've done something illegal, now the GOP will try to put them in prison. The children of every major Team Blue "brand name" politician are fair game. Just like the DNC will see all the children of high level GOP politicians as a new target rich environment. 

The "old rules" are gone. Both sides now are going to go after everyone, all the time and this will include families and children. 

If no one believes me, crack open a history book sometime. Political enemies, at some point of long standing vicious feuds, always end up with their children dragged into that chaos. 

Hillary and Bill Clinton are much harder, close to impossible to put into prison. Chelsea Clinton? Not so much. 

Leave the kids alone. Except Hunter. He’s disgusting. 

LOL

The cultist morons are oddly quiet.  I assume they're all in the fetal position sobbing because their orange master is about to get indicted then phuked for real.

Love this for the moron cultist. 

On two occasions in 2021, TRUMP showed classified documents to others, as follows:I

In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey ("The Bedminster Club"), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a "plan of attack" that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official. TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was "highly confidential" and "secret". TRUMP also said "as president I could have declassified it," and, "Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret."

Holy focking , they got him red-handed

Nuclear program documents. National defense weaknesses, allied defense weaknesses, plans of defensive retaliation attacks…. Plus plotting to thwart the investigation and a massive cover up.

The jig is up guys, leave this douche already.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Nuclear program documents. National defense weaknesses, allied defense weaknesses, plans of defensive retaliation attacks…. Plus plotting to thwart the investigation and a massive cover up.

The jig is up guys, leave this douche already.

I doubt it will make any difference to the usual suspects, I don't think there is any line he can cross that they would consider beyond the pale.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

On two occasions in 2021, TRUMP showed classified documents to others, as follows:I

In July 2021, at Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey ("The Bedminster Club"), during an audio-recorded meeting with a writer, a publisher, and two members of his staff, none of whom possessed a security clearance, TRUMP showed and described a "plan of attack" that TRUMP said was prepared for him by the Department of Defense and a senior military official. TRUMP told the individuals that the plan was "highly confidential" and "secret". TRUMP also said "as president I could have declassified it," and, "Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret."

Holy focking , they got him red-handed

Yeah, and everything I'm reading is pretty dead-to-rights stuff, and an insanely huge amount of federal indictments result in plea bargains, as well as an insanely huge percentage of cases that go to trial resulting in convictions. His lawyers looked at it and ran away. He's so focked right now. It'll be a miracle that he doesn't die from stress as all these walls keep closing in on a lifetime of him being a shittastic version of a human being. It's so satisfying to see this cancer and evil in our country get taken down.

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, and everything I'm reading is pretty dead-to-rights stuff, and an insanely huge amount of federal indictments result in plea bargains, as well as an insanely huge percentage of cases that go to trial resulting in convictions. His lawyers looked at it and ran away. He's so focked right now. It'll be a miracle that he doesn't die from stress as all these walls keep closing in on a lifetime of him being a shittastic version of a human being. It's so satisfying to see this cancer and evil in our country get taken down.

Cultist where you at?

Your master bout to get phuked in a bad way...

SAD

31 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

The cultist morons are oddly quiet.  I assume they're all in the fetal position sobbing because their orange master is about to get indicted then phuked for real.

You make the same mistake that all hard line radical leftists end up making - You see all Republicans in this country as a "monolith"

It makes them easier for a low information voter like yourself to smear them and demonize them. It's psychologically easier to do once you've reduced them, without any humanity at all, just as a nameless faceless archetype threat. You dehumanize Conservatives and Republicans as a whole all the time.

The "mindset" one has to have to do that is to see yourself as a hammer, and that the entire world around you are a bunch of nails. You know who else does that? Trump. He attacks everything. All the time. Non stop. Without taking pause of the cost and fallout of those decisions. While that was helpful to be seen as an "establishment disruptor" in 2015/2016, it's an act that gets old real fast. Just like your act here. 

That's the bitter irony to all this. You denounce Trump absolutely, but to do it the way you are, you are emulating his absolute worst traits in the process. 

I have a major problem with the radical left and identity politics, but I have no quarrel with nearly all traditional liberals. There are lots of good people who just happen to be Democrats and their politics lean that way. They see the problem solving differently, but most want the same things that Conservatives want - Good schools, safe streets, good jobs, opportunity, some hope for a future for their kids, some small luxuries and a strong community around them. 

If American politics has becoming more "tribal" and often seen as  new kind of pseudo "religion" to many, then you and your behavior are a new test case for an emerging type of external validation seeking bigot. 

Your problem isn't that you hate Trump. Your problem is that you need to hate everyone around you to do it. You think you are better than Trump. You are not. You are the same kind of relentless toxicity built around unchecked narcissism. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Cultist where you at?

Your master bout to get phuked in a bad way...

SAD

Cue the long Blueballs Horsepoo post.

54 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

You make the same mistake that all hard line radical leftists end up making - You see all Republicans in this country as a "monolith"

It makes them easier for a low information voter like yourself to smear them and demonize them. It's psychologically easier to do once you've reduced them, without any humanity at all, just as a nameless faceless archetype threat. You dehumanize Conservatives and Republicans as a whole all the time.

The "mindset" one has to have to do that is to see yourself as a hammer, and that the entire world around you are a bunch of nails. You know who else does that? Trump. He attacks everything. All the time. Non stop. Without taking pause of the cost and fallout of those decisions. While that was helpful to be seen as an "establishment disruptor" in 2015/2016, it's an act that gets old real fast. Just like your act here. 

That's the bitter irony to all this. You denounce Trump absolutely, but to do it the way you are, you are emulating his absolute worst traits in the process. 

I have a major problem with the radical left and identity politics, but I have no quarrel with nearly all traditional liberals. There are lots of good people who just happen to be Democrats and their politics lean that way. They see the problem solving differently, but most want the same things that Conservatives want - Good schools, safe streets, good jobs, opportunity, some hope for a future for their kids, some small luxuries and a strong community around them. 

If American politics has becoming more "tribal" and often seen as  new kind of pseudo "religion" to many, then you and your behavior are a new test case for an emerging type of external validation seeking bigot. 

Your problem isn't that you hate Trump. Your problem is that you need to hate everyone around you to do it. You think you are better than Trump. You are not. You are the same kind of relentless toxicity built around unchecked narcissism. 

The people that would still vote for this guy, believe a word he says are the cultists. Do you understand?

Blue Horseshoe is right. Conservatives are certainly not monolithic. 

After all, how many of them have looked at this situation and predicted that the ultimate result will be to throw Chelsea Clinton in prison? I know I know you would have to be a complete a$$hole , and slightly insane, to reach that strange conclusion. And I’m pretty sure Republicans aren’t all like that. 

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

The people that would still vote for this guy, believe a word he says are the cultists. Do you understand?

2 minutes ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

That takes a lot of courage. Congrats!

Your random formatting doesn’t really translate to the spoken word however. Need to figure out how to make that work. 

as a conservative leaning libertarian, I will speak on behalf of the rest of us

we don't care about anything that happens to Trump

we just cant have any more of this tranny loving pedo pushing leftist agenda

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Straight out of the Archie Bunker handbook.

🤣

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Straight out of the Archie Bunker handbook.

🤣

isnt that what the Democrap party is all about? 

nobody cares about them, just stay away from the kids

we know you'd love for them to convert your kids

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Libertarians don’t try to control people’s personal lives and decisions. Try again. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Libertarians don’t try to control people’s personal lives and decisions. Try again. 

Yes we do when you come after our kids. That’s the one thing we’re willing to stand up for. 

im not for controlling anyones life at all. I am against child abuse 

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

This is such a weak play...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, gas said:

This is such a weak play...

gasWadeGeneralPimpledoosh is on a roll....

😆

4 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes we do when you come after our kids. That’s the one thing we’re willing to stand up for. 

im not for controlling anyones life at all. I am against child abuse 

You forget. Liberals don't like anyone who will try to raise their kids and support their communities in a manner they want if it doesn't align with teaching of their liberal perversions to children and imposing their rules on adults in the work place.

10 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I wasn't trying to be a smartass; I was merely saying that I presume his lawyers are not some ambulance chasers from a roadside billboard, but rather seasoned expert criminal attorneys.  :dunno: 

You don't want a criminal lawyer, you want a "criminal" lawyer -Breaking bad & Better call saul edit - Bing video

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

You’ve got it backwards. Read the posts here. The biggest criticism of conservatives is that they are sticking with Trump.

And yet we see people still defending Trump. Still saying Jan 6 was fake, or not Trump’s fault. And on and on and on.

It would be nice if we could debate issues, but until the GOP gets rid of this a$$hole, that isn’t going to happen. They had multiple chances to kick him to the curb and didn’t. Let me know when a majority of Republicans oppose the tiny-handed tyrant, and then we can discuss other things. Until then, they should be prepared to be lambasted constantly for supporting a narcissistic crook. Did you see how fast all the folks like Kevin McCarthy and even most of the presidential candidates lined up to defend Trump? It’s disgusting. The party used to stand for something, but right now it is nothing more than a cult of personality around a criminal .

I applaud you for being somebody who DOES call out Trump. But you certainly cannot blame Democrats for insisting that he be expunged from the party.

But you could not be more wrong that we are not better than Trump. I believe just about everybody is better than Trump. None of us stole kids from their parents, abused their power for personal gain, tried to cheat an election, incited mob violence, or flashed highly classified documents around town to show off to their friends. He’s a truly terrible person, and I think the most toxic politician of our generation.

You can disagree with Democrats on the issues, but if you say that “we” are like Trump, then GTFO.

• Like 1

So we don’t have to debate the issues because of Trump. Too funny. As if the left has been engaged in debating the issues. I’m not going to talk to you until I get what I want.  Like a child. 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You’ve got it backwards. Read the posts here. The biggest criticism of conservatives is that they are sticking with Trump.

And yet we see people still defending Trump. Still saying Jan 6 was fake, or not Trump’s fault. And on and on and on.

It would be nice if we could debate issues, but until the GOP gets rid of this a$$hole, that isn’t going to happen. They had multiple chances to kick him to the curb and didn’t. Let me know when a majority of Republicans oppose the tiny-handed tyrant, and then we can discuss other things. Until then, they should be prepared to be lambasted constantly for supporting a narcissistic crook. Did you see how fast all the folks like Kevin McCarthy and even most of the presidential candidates lined up to defend Trump? It’s disgusting. The party used to stand for something, but right now it is nothing more than a cult of personality around a criminal .

I applaud you for being somebody who DOES call out Trump. But you certainly cannot blame Democrats for insisting that he be expunged from the party.

But you could not be more wrong that we are not better than Trump. I believe just about everybody is better than Trump. None of us stole kids from their parents, abused their power for personal gain, tried to cheat an election, incited mob violence, or flashed highly classified documents around town to show off to their friends. He’s a truly terrible person, and I think the most toxic politician since Joe McCarthy.

You can disagree with Democrats on the issues, but if you say that “we” are like Trump, then GTFO.

Oh please, the modern leftists are authoritarian bastards who use the force of government to advance their ideological bigotry and do not give a rats ass whose rights they abuse.   Far worse than Trump.  Trump is just a populist egostical idiot.  Trump is not using the force of government to coerce people into buying into some communistic utopia which values equity over freedom, equality, and fairness. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh please, the modern leftists are authoritarian bastards who use the force of government to advance their ideological bigotry and do not give a rats ass whose rights they abuse.  

Kinda like how the right is passing laws to limit the rights of LGBTQ people, right?

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Kinda like how the right is passing laws to limit the rights of LGBTQ people, right?

Not one ounce of truth to that.  LGBTQ people are free to do whatever they please in their personal life without any retributions.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Good morning moron cultist.  Here's a reminder that your moron cult master is facing a federal indictment with 37 counts.

Love this for you deplorable morons!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Imagine the politician you worship so bigly that you'd attack our capital to try to prevent the free and fair transition of power in this country is looking at real jail time, or at the very least house arrest, for stealing classified documents and obstructing the DOJs attempt to get them back.

Imagine waking up and being a deplorable every day.

Love this for you deplorables. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So we don’t have to debate the issues because of Trump. Too funny. As if the left has been engaged in debating the issues. I’m not going to talk to you until I get what I want.  Like a child. 

Vote for somebody else in the primaries. Prove that your “party” is something other than a cult of personality and then the adults can try taking your party seriously.

I’m happy to discuss issues anytime. But if you still support Trump, don’t expect me to take you seriously. There are a number of conservatives (including here at GC) who oppose Trump. We discuss issues regularly. Trump sycophants, on the other hand…

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If convicted, Trump should get the death penalty. Put this P.O.S. out of our misery and put behind us this political cancer.

Works for me, but I doubt it. A lawyer I follow on Tok-Tok has read the charges and thinks a convict is very likely, with maximum sentences around a 100 years. He also thinks that Trump will get "far less" in sentencing. 

Me, after conviction, I would sell lottery tickets to be a member of the firing squad, and guarantee no one would receive a blank. Put a dent in the national debt, and all.

I am a Democrat by default and hate their weakness. I went on a Democratic Party FB group and chewed the parties "leadership" out as cowards late one night. I got up in the morning all amped up to defend my position and give them another dose. Instead I got hundreds of likes, and not a single person came at me. 

A traitor is a traitor. If I voted for one, I sure as hell would not continue to support him or her after the treacherous truth was known. Hang them all with the same rope, on bulk trash day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Vote for somebody else in the primaries. Prove that your “party” is something other than a cult of personality and then the adults can try taking your party seriously.

I’m happy to discuss issues anytime. But if you still support Trump, don’t expect me to take you seriously. There are a number of conservatives (including here at GC) who oppose Trump. We discuss issues regularly. Trump sycophants, on the other hand…

You shouldn’t let your enemies define you. You’ll fall for anything then.  You’ll support another war we have no business being in. You’ll cheer on the oligarchs that control us. You’ll look at looting and rioting and find justification for it. And a myriad of other doings that you were once against. 

• Like 1