Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

Dripiani loses Civic lawsuit.

http://Giuliani loses defamation lawsuit from two Georgia election workers https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/30/politics/rudy-giuliani-georgia-election-workers

Going to be quite expensive for that clown.

Squeezing these MAGAturd zits one by one is quite entertaining!

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Look at Donnie owning all of tiny Tim’s and the other Libby’s head space……once again! Unreal. 😂

Look at you getting ready to vote for this guy…once again! Unreal. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BirdGang said:

Look at Donnie owning all of tiny Tim’s and the other Libby’s head space……once again! Unreal. 😂

Much like Hunter Biden owns the head space of you and other MAGAturds.

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Much like Hunter Biden owns the head space of you and other MAGAturds.

Trump must be occupying your 2 brain cells, please link me to anything Hunter Biden? 😂😂

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

To answer your question: today. Biden was talking about the drug price negotiations and he made a lot of sense. It was a very good day for him. 

Meh, I heard snippets today.  He caught himself early on with "Toronto errrr Chicago" and otherwise uninspiring.  

Also I don't want to hijack this thread, but I'd be interested in discussing the topic of his talk: Medicare negotiating drug prices.  Maybe I'll start a thread later.

1 minute ago, BirdGang said:

Trump must be occupying your 2 brain cells, please link me to anything Hunter Biden? 😂😂

T-pump on a day-to-day basis has been one of the top - if not the top - news stories in the land for a long time, and not for anything positive he has done. If your butt hurt over this forces your MAGAturd brain to process this as TDS, be my guest if it makes you feel better.

It's just getting funnier and funnier as the walls close in on your beloved T-pump.

🤣

• Haha 1

Peter Navarro is one of the bigger a-holes to come out of Trump world. 

he has his own legal issues to deal with…

Here he is giving a press conference trying to snatch a sign from a protester and she glibly owns him.

After a judge ruled against him in his criminal contempt case, former Trump advisor Peter Navarro attempts to snatch a "Trump lost" sign from a protester at his press conference.

• Like 1

Now that Trump & Co. have been indicted, Judge McBurney has ordered the full release of the Fulton County special grand jury report.

He says he’ll do it Sept. 8 unless there are objections.

The judge’s order

TDS alive and well.  Dozer bringing his mania over here now to try and ruin these forums like he did the FBG PSF.  Must be nice to be jobless and living in your mom's basement posting about TDS Trump all day long.

• Sad 1

Good thread…

In one of America’s most disappointing falls from grace, former America’s Mayor turned Trump sycophantic scumbag learns that Judge Beryl Howell just entered a default judgment against him. 

What does that mean? 

Rudy is liable on Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss's defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil conspiracy, and punitive damage claims.

Indeed, his discovery noncompliance is so severe that the jury will be instructed that in awarding punitive damages, it must "infer that Giuliani is intentionally trying to hide relevant discovery about his financial assets."

2 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Good thread…

In one of America’s most disappointing falls from grace, former America’s Mayor turned Trump sycophantic scumbag learns that Judge Beryl Howell just entered a default judgment against him. 

What does that mean? 

Rudy is liable on Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss's defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress, civil conspiracy, and punitive damage claims.

Indeed, his discovery noncompliance is so severe that the jury will be instructed that in awarding punitive damages, it must "infer that Giuliani is intentionally trying to hide relevant discovery about his financial assets."

What an.idiot. 😆

• Haha 1

Liberals are very happy about the opposition party being prosecuted en masse. For bullshit. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals are very happy about the opposition party being prosecuted en masse. For bullshit. 

Boo focking hoo.   If the Libs asked a blue state to find 12,000 votes, and then organized fake electors, you MAGAts would be screaming "treason" at the top of your lungs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, gas said:

Boo focking hoo.   If the Libs asked a blue state to find 12,000 votes, and then organized fake electors, you MAGAts would be screaming "treason" at the top of your lungs.

Find 12k fraudulent votes. There were many more but they only needed to find  12k. What’s the problem with asking to find fraudulent votes? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Find 12k fraudulent votes. There were many more but they only needed to find  12k. What’s the problem with asking to find fraudulent votes? 

Election interference is a crime.    That's the problem.    

12 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

T-pump on a day-to-day basis has been one of the top - if not the top - news stories in the land for a long time, and not for anything positive he has done. If your butt hurt over this forces your MAGAturd brain to process this as TDS, be my guest if it makes you feel better.

It's just getting funnier and funnier as the walls close in on your beloved T-pump.

🤣

As expected, you got nothing. 

11 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Now that Trump & Co. have been indicted, Judge McBurney has ordered the full release of the Fulton County special grand jury report.

He says he’ll do it Sept. 8 unless there are objections.

The judge’s order

Hey look another of Joes cast offs found a home. Warm welcome to FBG Libtard Doosher. 😂

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Hey look another of Joes cast offs found a home. Warm welcome to FBG Libtard Doosher. 😂

It's surreal there are so many of them flooding in on this site. They take no shame that they were so toxic on another site it actually had to close down the forum. I don't understand how liberals can be so stupid. 

Let that skeezer have a go. She’s an idiot. 

The Fulton County, Georgia, judge overseeing the sprawling 2020 election interference racketeering case against Trump and 18 co-defendants says that all proceedings in his courtroom related to the case will be livestreamed and allowed to be televised…

7 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

The Fulton County, Georgia, judge overseeing the sprawling 2020 election interference racketeering case against Trump and 18 co-defendants says that all proceedings in his courtroom related to the case will be livestreamed and allowed to be televised…

Thank god. 

On 8/24/2023 at 11:12 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

I did not have sex with that woman.

I did :banana:

This Georgia case is shitt. This skeezer DA has no clue. Its not gonna happen libtards. But you still have three other cracks at it. 

On 8/30/2023 at 10:19 PM, gas said:

Election interference is a crime.    That's the problem.    

Correct. So we should be getting to the bottom of the fraudulent votes and prosecuting those involved, right? 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Correct. So we should be getting to the bottom of the fraudulent votes and prosecuting those involved, right? 

Yes. It's the most obvious election fraud in the history of this country. Biden and his handlers should all be in solitary confinement.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Yes. It's the most obvious election fraud in the history of this country. Biden and his handlers should all be in solitary confinement.

But Biden got 81 million legitimate votes. It was the most secure election in history. All the talking heads said so, ad nauseum, for weeks. 

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I would imagine that Trumps defense will expose these 12k fraudulent votes, or at least evidence of what happened to them. Seems like this whole thing would be over if that happens…

I’m not a lawyer though…

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

I would imagine that Trumps defense will expose these 12k fraudulent votes, or at least evidence of what happened to them. Seems like this whole thing would be over if that happens…

I’m not a lawyer though…

No, you aren't a lawyer. You're a doofus libtard.

8 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

I’m not a lawyer though…

How so? The powers that be never investigated and any evidence there was has surely been destroyed by now. 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How so? The powers that be never investigated and any evidence there was has surely been destroyed by now. 

Darn I was sure you had him this time. :( 

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Beats me… you seem pretty confident there are, or at least where 12k fraudulent votes. Do you think Trumps lawyers will bring this up as part of his defense?

1 minute ago, Dozer FBG said:

Beats me… you seem pretty confident there are, or at least where 12k fraudulent votes. Do you think Trumps lawyers will bring this up as part of his defense?

I'm sure they will bring up the fact that he was asking people to find fraudulent ballots that could be thrown out rather than asking people to cast fraudulent votes on his behalf. 

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm sure they will bring up the fact that he was asking people to find fraudulent ballots that could be thrown out rather than asking people to cast fraudulent votes on his behalf. 

Ah, gotcha. If I’m following you, you are saying Trump called Raffensberger specifically looking for 12k fraudulent votes. Not just votes in general. And that Trump’s (and I assume the other 18 defendants) intentions were honorable.

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That’s not very clear from the audio…it sure sounds like the exact opposite.