Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

It’s coming and it’s for your own good. Try to not  light anything on fire this time. We know the looting is a thing now, but lay off the destruction. After Trump is through straightening out the country we are going to need those buildings. Thanks. 

Libtards think an indictment from a left wing low life DA is gonna make people not vote for him.  Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards think an indictment from a left wing low life DA is gonna make people not vote for him.  Lol. 

No.  Trump could murder your children and you idiots would still vote for him. 😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes, that's exactly how non-cultist think boyo.

We get that cultist like their leaders to be criminals, the normal part of the country does not.

2 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

No.  Trump could murder your children and you idiots would still vote for him. 😂

What kind of sicko brings up murdering my children ? A new low for you.  

• Confused 1

WASHINGTON — More than half of Americans say there’s no chance of them voting for former President Donald Trump to return to the White House in 2024, according to a national poll released Wednesday.

With Trump, 77, the clear front-runner in the Republican primary, 53% of Americans told the AP-NORC Center survey they would “definitely not” support him next November — with another 11% saying they would “probably not” pull the lever for the 45th president.

https://nypost.com/2023/08/17/majority-of-americans-say-they-definitely-wont-vote-for-trump-in-2024-poll/

The House has launched an investigation into the left wing lowlife DA in Atlanta. She’s a real skeezer. 

17 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

biden and his crack pipe kid could compromise the US by secretly taking millions of dollars of under the table payments from China and Ukraine, he could just fall down on stage, walking up stairs, while sitting on his bike, and constantly forget what he's talking about in the middle of speeches and you idiots would still vote for him. Oh wait...he did do that and you still voted for him. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The House has launched an investigation into the left wing lowlife DA in Atlanta. She’s a real skeezer. 

Why exactly is she a "skeezer?"

46 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Why exactly is she a "skeezer?"

Your moma’s a skeezer. And I’m a skeezer pleaser. 

58 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

biden and his crack pipe kid could compromise the US by secretly taking millions of dollars of under the table payments from China and Ukraine, he could just fall down on stage, walking up stairs, while sitting on his bike, and constantly forget what he's talking about in the middle of speeches and you idiots would still vote for him. Oh wait...he did do that and you still voted for him. 

Valid point.  

26 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Ex-Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark surrendered to Georgia authorities overnight.

It’s like a criminal enterprise. Imagine being stupid enough to vote for this career grifter.

I took a small position in DWAC this morning…

hoping to cash in on the denial and popularity after his arrest…

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Since he hasn't had a presidential portrait painted yet, maybe he could use this...

Actually, he has. I'm in D.C. and saw it in the portrait museum earlier this week. It looks a lot like this with a dark background. Scary.

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Your moma’s a skeezer. And I’m a skeezer pleaser. 

Why the pejorative names?

It makes you sound low IQ and dumb.  Like your orange master Trump.

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

Why the pejorative names?

It makes you sound low IQ and dumb.  Like your orange master Trump.

A skeezer is a woman with low morals. Just like this skeezer in Atlanta. And your mother. 

A thread about radicalization and trivialization…

excerpts:

“During my 20 years in politics, two destructive trends stand out: the steady radicalization of the Republican Party and the trivialization of politics.”

“It is jarring to consider how impossible Trump would have been 20 years ago. He is only possible because of a Republican party that descended into grievance based insanity after the Obama election.”

“Meanwhile, many Americans suffer a crisis of belonging, a vulnerability to conspiracy theory, an understandable inability to make sense of it all. Because the blending of radicalization (Us v Them) and trivialization (nothing matters) leads to the destruction of objective truth.”

• Haha 1

Anyone seen the gas prices lately? Been to the grocery store? 

56 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Anyone seen the gas prices lately? Been to the grocery store? 

It’s not good.  People dead and missing in Hawaii.  Drug overdoses at record highs.  Mortgage rates over 7%. 

But Ukraine and this nonsense rule their time and mind.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It’s not good.  People dead and missing in Hawaii.  Drug overdoses at record highs.  Mortgage rates over 7%. 

It’s perfectly valid to criticize Joe Biden over continuing inflation, high gas prices, mortgage rates, and the drug overdose issue (not so much Hawaii). 

What I find absurd is the idea that Donald Trump is going to fix any of these issues, or even make them slightly better. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

But Ukraine and this nonsense rule their time and mind.  

So we shouldn't be talking about this?  Should we just keep posting in the Hawaii thread?  Should I create an "Oh No! Mortage rates!" thread?

2 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Ex-Trump DOJ official Jeffrey Clark surrendered to Georgia authorities overnight.

Jeff CLARK's bid to sideline DC bar discipline proceedings against him has been denied (again) by a federal judge.

MEMORANDUM & ORDER

6 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

So we shouldn't be talking about this?  Should we just keep posting in the Hawaii thread?  Should I create an "Oh No! Mortage rates!" thread?

Maybe just move your focus from your TDS fueled outrage and pay more attention to the focking idiot you helped vote into office. :dunno:

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I’m not talking about the Geek Club.  I’m talking about the media, this current administration and all the three letter government agencies.  Their priorities are bass ackwards.   They care and send more  AMERICAN taxpayer money (by far) to Ukraine then Hawaii and our Southern Border combined.  They spend who know how much taxpayer money and government time on novel process crimes against political opponents rather than spend that time, money and effort on citizens.  Inner cities are trash dumpsters of drug use, crime, homelessness, looting.  People dying on fentanyl at record numbers.  Prices for groceries thru the roof.  Mortgage rates twice what they were this time last year.  Real shiot.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Biden voters making fun of Trump voters. Priceless. 

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not talking about the Geek Club.  I’m talking about the media, this current administration and all the three letter government agencies.  Their priorities are bass ackwards.   They care and send more  AMERICAN taxpayer money (by far) to Ukraine then Hawaii and our Southern Border combined.  They spend who know how much taxpayer money and government time on novel process crimes against political opponents rather than spend that time, money and effort on citizens.  Inner cities are trash dumpsters of drug use, crime, homelessness, looting.  People dying on fentanyl at record numbers.  Prices for groceries thru the roof.  Mortgage rates twice what they were this time last year.  Real shiot.  

Here’s why I think you’re making a poor argument: we have sent 75 billion to Ukraine since it was invaded. In comparative terms that’s not a whole lot. It’s around .01% of our overall budget. It’s insignificant. 
If you want to make the argument that we shouldn’t be helping Ukraine because it’s a bad idea to help Ukraine, then make that argument. But don’t argue that we need that money elsewhere because that makes no sense. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Here’s why I think you’re making a poor argument: we have sent 75 billion to Ukraine since it was invaded. In comparative terms that’s not a whole lot. It’s around .01% of our overall budget. It’s insignificant. 
If you want to make the argument that we shouldn’t be helping Ukraine because it’s a bad idea to help Ukraine, then make that argument. But don’t argue that we need that money elsewhere because that makes no sense. 

Aren’t you the one saying schools need more money? You can stop saying that now. Thanks.  Also the migrants that have been invited here are sleeping on the sidewalk.  

Trump be looking like he's caking his panties in that photo.  Guy's a clown.  

50 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/storefront/

:lol:

bro wasted no time taking advantage of his indictment.  The King of the Grift.

Biden is fundraising off of it too.  Doh!