Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

15 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not talking about the Geek Club.  I’m talking about the media, this current administration and all the three letter government agencies.  Their priorities are bass ackwards.   They care and send more  AMERICAN taxpayer money (by far) to Ukraine then Hawaii and our Southern Border combined.  They spend who know how much taxpayer money and government time on novel process crimes against political opponents rather than spend that time, money and effort on citizens.  Inner cities are trash dumpsters of drug use, crime, homelessness, looting.  People dying on fentanyl at record numbers.  Prices for groceries thru the roof.  Mortgage rates twice what they were this time last year.  Real shiot.  

Media - Their priority is to get viewers, so they will produce content that will be consumed, whatever that is.

Current Admin and agencies - Supporting Ukraine is a priority.  So is helping Hawaii and the border.  I think comparing Hawaii to Ukraine is just a cop out.  Also defending the constitution and the rule of law is a priority as well.  Also it's not just this administration, it's pretty much all administrations in recent history.

Inner cities were trash dumpsters during the Trump admin with drug use, trash, etc.

Inflation is complex, but largely triggered by the $6T in free money created during 2020-2022 by Trump and Biden.  An admin doesn't set mortgage rates, that's the fed and good ole fashioned capitalism.

• Thanks 2

Yeah, the cites are the same now as they were four years ago. Sure thing gutterdope. Migrants were sleeping on sidewalks then too. 

Cities were never worse than during / immediately after Covid. They’re better today than in 2020/2021. I live in one so I’d know. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

I’m not talking about the Geek Club.  I’m talking about the media, this current administration and all the three letter government agencies.  Their priorities are bass ackwards.   They care and send more  AMERICAN taxpayer money (by far) to Ukraine then Hawaii and our Southern Border combined.  They spend who know how much taxpayer money and government time on novel process crimes against political opponents rather than spend that time, money and effort on citizens.  Inner cities are trash dumpsters of drug use, crime, homelessness, looting.  People dying on fentanyl at record numbers.  Prices for groceries thru the roof.  Mortgage rates twice what they were this time last year.  Real shiot.  

Trying to help facilitate regime change costs money.  

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Out of the 19 charged defendants in Georgia, how many flip?  I'm going with 5. 

Over/under at 8.  What's the point of remaining loyal to Trump if he's not paying them or their legal fees?

He's going to be found guilty and crushed in the general.

Time to jump ship. 

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Cities were never worse than during / immediately after Covid. They’re better today than in 2020/2021. I live in one so I’d know. 

💯

YMMV but people not coming to work downtown was the main killer in my city. The WFH policies at many biz are reversing here or are being severely diminished. Downtown is much better than it was a couple years ago. 

Bars, restaurants full and traffic back to sucking. 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

💯

YMMV but people not coming to work downtown was the main killer in my city. 

This. The downtown and mass trans were empty during the height of Covid and the riff raff took over. 2022 and this year have been better.

Most of these folks live in the burbs and get most of their news on cities from Twitter.

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Out of the 19 charged defendants in Georgia, how many flip?  I'm going with 5. 

Why does anyone have to flip? They have him on tape demanding that Georgia officials produce 12k votes for him. It’s cut and dry. 

Philadelphia murders 2019- 351 

2021- 562. 
Much better. 

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

💯

YMMV but people not coming to work downtown was the main killer in my city. The WFH policies at many biz are reversing here or are being severely diminished. Downtown is much better than it was a couple years ago. 

Bars, restaurants full and traffic back to sucking. 

The King County Regional Homelessness Authority's 2022 point-in-time count reports that there were 13,368 homeless people in the county. That is a 12% increase from 2020's count of 11,751.

Seattle reported more than 120 gunshots in connection with an encampment or homeless person in 2022. A record 310 homeless people died in 2022, a 59% increase from the previous high set in 2018. Eighteen of those deaths were homicides.

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Philadelphia murders 2019- 351 

2021- 562. 
Much better. 

it's the new liberal math. :lol:

Kind of like in the Disney thread where "losing money" is the new "making money".  In this case, "down = up" and "up = down".  It's so crazy it just might work!!!

It's also akin to the new liberal science: "man = woman" and "woman = man".

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, MDC said:

Cities were never worse than during / immediately after Covid. They’re better today than in 2020/2021. I live in one so I’d know. 

Reposted for Geeks who don’t read good. :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reposted for Geeks who don’t read good. :thumbsup: 

Better. Lol. 562 to 516. 516 would be the second most since 1960, after the 562  in 2021.  Which means the second most ever. Lol. Yup, things are looking up! Did you hear that that inflation is down from its all time high too?  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Better. Lol. 562 to 516. 516 would be the second most since 1960, after the 562  in 2021.  Which means the second most ever. Lol. Yup, things are looking up! Did you hear that that inflation is down from its all time high too?  

What is Biden supposed to do about murders in Philadelphia?

7 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Just ignore him. Tardcore is a sexually frustrated troll who’s full of sadness and regret over his bad choices and broken slob wife. :( 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

ATF, DEA, FBI.  Ever hear of them? He knew all about utilizing them in the crime bill he wrote in the 90’s. 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why does anyone have to flip? They have him on tape demanding that Georgia officials produce 12k votes for him. It’s cut and dry. 

It's a RICO trial.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I'd be fine with executing both of them.

This is dangerous talk you might want to delete 

• Like 1

UPDATE | The last of 19 defendants in Trump case surrenders at Fulton jail.

One hour before the deadline to surrender expired, Illinois pastor Stephen Lee became the last of the 19 defendants accused in the sweeping election racketeering case to surrender to the Fulton County Jail.”

Lee is charged with violating the state’s RICO Act, influencing witnesses, conspiracy to commit solicitation of false statements and writings and two counts of criminal attempt to commit influencing witnesses.”

This “Reverend” was stalking Ruby Freeman…

Mugshot… with one of those priest collars.

15 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

This is dangerous talk you might want to delete 

Your face is dangerous and you might want to delete it.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Wade Garrett said:

Why exactly is she a "skeezer?"

I think he means “RIGGER” ;) 

• Like 1

“Is Trump disqualified for the N.H. primary? N.H. secretary of state is seeking legal advice.”

“Secretary of State David Scanlan, who will oversee the first-in-the-nation presidential primary in just five months, said he’s received several letters lately that urge him to take action based on a legal theory that claims the Constitution empowers him to block Trump from the ballot.”

“Scanlan, a Republican, said he’s listening and will seek legal advice to ensure that his team thoroughly understands the arguments at play…”

I think this is the section of the 14 Amendment that is causing Secretaries of State to investigate this:

Section 3.

No person shall be … President… or hold any office… under the United States, who, having previously taken an oath… to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

Looks like the liberals are mad because the MAGAA’s are having fun with all of this. They hate that. 

4 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

I took a small position in DWAC this morning…

hoping to cash in on the denial and popularity after his arrest…

Sold for a nice 9.2% profit!

Thank you Trump Social users!

8 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

“Is Trump disqualified for the N.H. primary? N.H. secretary of state is seeking legal advice.”

“Secretary of State David Scanlan, who will oversee the first-in-the-nation presidential primary in just five months, said he’s received several letters lately that urge him to take action based on a legal theory that claims the Constitution empowers him to block Trump from the ballot.”

“Scanlan, a Republican, said he’s listening and will seek legal advice to ensure that his team thoroughly understands the arguments at play…”

I think this is the section of the 14 Amendment that is causing Secretaries of State to investigate this:

Section 3.

No person shall be … President… or hold any office… under the United States, who, having previously taken an oath… to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

It's funny when TDS inflicted people call the selfiefest an "insurrection" and say the 2020 riots were "mostly peaceful". 

Bill Clinton committed perjury. No charges. Just sayin. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MLK has a mug shot too. 

Biden must have one in South Africa from the time he was arrested or the time in the 60s when he was arrested in Georgia .