LaChup

UPDATE: Jonathan Taylor: Asking For A Trade - New Contract Extension!

The Colts owner must have forgotten about Taylor being on his team when spoke up about Rbs in the NFL. 

Can't believe the Colts would trade Taylor, no matter how much he hates the owner.  Hold out is unlikely - Rbs don't do that anymore -  year lost, millions lost, and position devalued. No leverage.

Have no idea how this affects his fantasy stock.  Wasn't too interested anyway.

Oh boy, it’s going to be interesting. 

He'll play this season and the move along next season, nothing much to see here

I wouldn’t want to play for that sh1tstain Irsay, either.

That sad, Taylor ain’t got much leverage :( 

13 hours ago, weepaws said:

Oh boy, it’s going to be interesting. 

This one is going to go all the way.  

2 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

Oh boy...

Taylor is saying he “never had” back pain and “never reported” having back pain 🕵️‍♂️

This is what happens when a wanna be GM keeps inserting himself into personnel conversations. He should stay focused on the the latest auction for Courtney Love's old syringes.

What are folks who have JT in keeper leagues doing?

I’m debating what to do because I know I won’t get what he’s worth in a trade.

Feels like this could drag on for awhile.

Just now, makindollaz said:

What are folks who have JT in keeper leagues doing?

I’m debating what to do because I know I won’t get what he’s worth in a trade.

Feels like this could drag on for awhile.

I have him in a dynasty league. I'm not panicking at all, he's going to play somewhere, he has no choice. 

He's a hold, still a young stud 

Obviously I figured it out, but JT? In the title no less. Just going by initials for players on this site now. :thumbsdown:

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

Obviously I figured it out, but JT? In the title no less. Just going by initials for players on this site now. :thumbsdown:

Justin Timberlake sucks.

• Haha 1

The three reports I read said it looked like a done deal with the Saints, but off to Indy for Mr Hunt.  I hope he does sign with Indy.  Good match.  

2 hours ago, Mike FF Today said:

This still isn't going well. JT is rehabbing away from the team and Kareem Hunt is scheduled for a visit tomorrow.

Imagine if Hunt didn’t shove that woman in Cleveland….

That’s a bummer, I wanted him to sign with the Colts.  

And now JT is away from camp with an excused absence.

I feel like this is going one of two ways…don’t think he’ll just sit out.

He either plays occasionally but any little injury will make him week-to-week, driving fantasy owners crazy.  Or he’ll come out like 2021, knowing he’s playing for the next contract.  More likely #1 than #2.

I’ll be passing on him.  

Sure glad I avoided JT in my draft...whoof.  

3 hours ago, makindollaz said:

He either plays occasionally but any little injury will make him week-to-week, driving fantasy owners crazy.  Or he’ll come out like 2021, knowing he’s playing for the next contract.  More likely #1 than #2.

Interesting take. He does have a conflict.

Save body for next team -vs- Showcase skill for next team

Only way to do both: Rack up big stats for a few games and then... dang, my hammy!

I mean, given the Colts are projected to finish bottom 5 this year, plus Irsay's RB comments I can't say as I blame him for wanting out...if he goes anywhere with some average to good QB play his value shoots up.   

JT really doesn’t have much leverage.

If he tanks it he won’t get a big contract from Indy, and is less desirable to other teams.  

If he plays to 2021 form, at worst he gets tagged by Indy, which probably gets him a bigger one year deal than he’d get on the market.

I’m not taking him in any redrafts, but am holding onto him in franchise.  I’ve got Stevenson, Etienne & Mattison as my other RB’s so keeping JT on the hope he’ll be 2021 form doesn’t kill me, even if he doesn’t. Trading him for peanuts could give the league to someone else though.

JT went 3rd overall in my league which is bananas when Ekeler was still on the board (keeper rights ran out on Ekeler is the reason he wasn't kept)...but in a 1/2 PPR league, it's pretty clear to me. That seemed like a bit of a reach. 

38 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Recently? 

Drafted over the weekend. 

17 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Yeah, that's crazy. I wonder what they were thinking there. 

Well, keeper league so all teams have 1 starter player before round 1 has to be factored in. 

I mean he's still probably a late first-rounder, but Ekeler, Chubb, Pollard, Barkley were still on the board, depending on how you rate your RBs for 1/2 PPR. the room was pretty silent during the pick let me put it that way. 

15 minutes ago, DaBeerz said:

Well, keeper league so all teams have 1 starter player before round 1 has to be factored in. 

I mean he's still probably a late first-rounder, but Ekeler, Chubb, Pollard, Barkley were still on the board, depending on how you rate your RBs for 1/2 PPR. the room was pretty silent during the pick let me put it that way. 

indy homer?

Just now, Ray_T said:

indy homer?

Must be. When he sees Ekeler piling up points while JT struggles in a tepid offense, he's probably gonna regret that pick. 

1 minute ago, DaBeerz said:

Must be. When he sees Ekeler piling up points while JT struggles in a tepid offense, he's probably gonna regret that pick. 

perhaps.

I actually try not to draft players from my favourite team to avoid situations like that.   but everyone does it to some degree.

if you have 3 guys who the stats value equally you pick the player you are familiar with or the player you like best.   thats usually the tie breaker for most people

• Like 1