Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

JOE BIDEN IS A LIAR

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Suppose I accept the premise of this thread without question or doubt. Shouldn’t I still vote for Joe Biden? His opponent lies more than Joe does, is more corrupt than Joe is, is far less competent, and favors policies I strongly disagree with. Given the choice between these two guys I would still eagerly vote for Joe Biden. 

Yes we all know you are party over country sh!tlib.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Suppose I accept the premise of this thread without question or doubt. Shouldn’t I still vote for Joe Biden? His opponent lies more than Joe does, is more corrupt than Joe is, is far less competent, and favors policies I strongly disagree with. Given the choice between these two guys I would still eagerly vote for Joe Biden. 

You don’t even know who his opponent will be and yet you’re judging him or her.

and no one has lied more or is more corrupt and Joe Biden. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Trump versus Biden is an easy pick. Sad and a bit disappointing, but easy. 

Just now, Baker Boy said:

One guy has been in politics longer than I have been alive and has decades worth of scandals and political corruption accusations. The other guy spent a whopping 4 years in politics and has decades of greasing dirty politicians like Biden. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Eagerly?  

Not even with a smidge of doubt, or worry? The fact that you'd EAGERLY vote for him again is sad esp given how the last three years have gone and considering his mental faculties. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Your first sentence is fair, but of course right now it strongly looks like Trump will be the opponent. If it’s not Trump then depending on what the facts turn out to be about Biden I will reconsider. 

I strongly disagree with your second sentence, obviously. 

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Eagerly?  

Not even with a smidge of doubt, or worry? The fact that you'd EAGERLY vote for him again is sad esp given how the last three years have gone and considering his mental faculties. 

Eagerly because Trump is the opponent. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

He is? 

We know this for sure? 

You'll vote for Biden again regardless. He could shiiite his pants live on TV and you'd still be okay with him running the focking country. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So Trump is going to against biden in the democrat race. Got it. :blink:

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

He is? 

We know this for sure? 

You'll vote for Biden again regardless. He could shiiite his pants live on TV and you'd still be okay with him running the focking country. 

He already does shlt his pants and falls down on live TV.

4 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

He is? 

We know this for sure? 

This is wrong. If Tim Scott is the nominee I would seriously consider voting for him. 

8 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So Trump is going to against biden in the democrat race. Got it. :blink:

I love how you guys try and pretend this isn’t going to happen. Choose somebody else, ANYBODY else besides Trump, and a lot of us won’t vote for Biden. You’re the guys forcing us into it. 

ETA I read this wrong. 
I can’t vote for RFK. He may not be corrupt but I find his views dangerous. Also I’m convinced he’s an anti-Semite. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I love how you guys try and pretend this isn’t going to happen. Choose somebody else, ANYBODY else besides Trump, and a lot of us won’t vote for Biden. You’re the guys forcing us into it. 

No. I will vote for Trump over all the rest because I liked him as president. I don't care if he hurt your feelers. 

Devon Archer testified that Joe Biden met with the Moscow mayor’s billionaire wife Elena Baturina in spring 2014 before she wired $3.5 million to Hunter Biden.

Baturina is the same Russian oligarch the Biden regime refused to sanction.

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

Devon Archer testified that Joe Biden met with the Moscow mayor’s billionaire wife Elena Baturina in spring 2014 before she wired $3.5 million to Hunter Biden.

Baturina is the same Russian oligarch the Biden regime refused to sanction.

HE WAS JUST SAYING HI!!!

And a quick sniff of the hair.  What's the big deal?

48 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well that was easy, you have no proof or evidence to support your claims. 

I have more on Biden than was ever had on Trump.  Now give me what I got against Trump, but now on Biden, and I wont say another word.  Well, then I want it done to McConnell, and Pelosi, and mcCarthy and Schiff....then I will be quiet  😁

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

ETA I read this wrong. 
I can’t vote for RFK. He may not be corrupt but I find his views dangerous. Also I’m convinced he’s an anti-Semite. 

Not sure why this would matter, Biden has made some incredibly racist comments in his years. 

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Now this is real TDS!

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Now this is real TDS!

It's all real. They won't stop until 50 years after Trump is dead. And probably not even then. They pass it down to their kid's kids.

There's no story too absurd for our local liberals. Easiest people on the planet to dupe.

2 hours ago, zsasz said:

Did he lie?  Archer testified that Joe never talked business with Hunter's business partners; only casual conversation with those various people. If he's not aware of the business nature of Hunter's relationship with those people....is he lying?  To be fair,  I'd wager that Joe knew was flexing on Hunter's behalf by just walking into the situation;. 

The motivation for not being involved with Hunters business actions is that he knows what Hunter is; an immature,conniving, half a con-man, child of privilege; to whom Biden will give a certain amount of leniency to Hunter to use the "Biden" name...but who won't get directly into bed with him.   

Think Jason Robards and Tom Hulce in the Steve Martin movie Parenthood or Giovani Ribisi and his fathers relationship in the movie Boiler Room.  Sucessful father has an idiot, half a conman son who he still loves and wants to help...to a point.  

Hey idiot, Biden didn’t know who he was on the phone with? In a lot of these cases I think the people throwing up smoke are just hacks. In your case it’s just plain old stupidity. Good job. Good effort. 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey idiot, Biden didn’t know who he was on the phone with? I’m a lot of these cases I think the people throwing up smoke are just hacks. In your case it’s just plain old stupidity. Good job. Good effort. 

Kind of weird no that every time Hunter had a meeting with a corrupted foreign national, he had a sudden urge to call his father to talk about Beau on speakerphone?

8 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Kind of weird no that every time Hunter had a meeting with a corrupted foreign national, he had a sudden urge to call his father to talk about Beau on speakerphone?

Lol.  The guys the Vice President of the United States and isn’t curious who he’s talking to? Just some guys? “Hey Dad, say hello to these guys, don’t worry about who they are. Is it hot there?” 

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey idiot, Biden didn’t know who he was on the phone with? In a lot of these cases I think the people throwing up smoke are just hacks. In your case it’s just plain old stupidity. Good job. Good effort. 

Where did I say he didn't know who he was on the phone with?

It's like you people willingly want to lose these arguments.  

Christ, you're dumb.  

Just now, zsasz said:

Christ, you're dumb.  

FULLY TRIGGERED LIBERAL ⬆️

1 minute ago, zsasz said:

Christ, you're dumb.  

Well then, I guess he did talk to his son  about his overseas business dealings if he knew who he was talking to on the phone. Nice job, idiot.  

35 minutes ago, joeshushu said:

Coming down that Trump is indicted for Jan 6. 

Oh boy. Liberals are obsessed.

44 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

2+2=7 :mad:

Banana republic. All because Hillary lost. 

There was a time when the well being of the nation mattered more than politics, party or cult of personality. 

It does appear that we have forsaken some of that. People now only care when it feeds their personal bias, and allow horrible acts to defend those personal views rather than allow they might be wrong