Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

MAGAturd kills over pride flag

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/20/1194932544/lauri-carleton-california-store-owner-killed-pride-flag-lgbtq

https://abc7.com/pride-flag-shooting-store-owner-cedar-glen/13681489/

Rodriguez also discussed Ikeguchi's social media activity and said the 27-year-old had made statements criticizing the LGBTQ+ community on X (formerly known as Twitter) and Gab.

"The content of Ikeguchi's social media posts contained posts critical to the LGBTQIA community," said Rodriguez.

According to a Gab post obtained by Eyewitness News, Ikeguchi shared a photo of a burning Pride flag and wrote, "We need to stop compromising on this LGBT dictatorship and not let them take over our lives." The caption later asked, "Who has the courage to post this and feel no shame of it!?"

Was her shop on the moon? 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

wrote, "We need to stop compromising on this LGBT dictatorship and not let them take over our lives." The caption later asked, "Who has the courage to post this and feel no shame of it!?"

Nothing wrong with that, no reason to kill someone though. 

So it took almost a week for the reveal and this is the best they could do?  Not a single thing links him to Trump.  Just a paranoid immigrant who also is a Russianphobe, which rules out any support for Trump who wants peace with Russia.  

So sorry for your lose.

Cultist are simply the most violent, hateful, revolting group of people this country has ever seen.

I long for the day when you cultist crawl back into the dark holes you crawled out of.

Deplorables indeed.  Y'all kill, threaten, are violent, uneducated morons.

What a stain on the country you all are...

SMH

3 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Liberals are simply the most violent, hateful, revolting group of people this country has ever seen.

And the riots of 2020 proved it. :thumbsup:

Just now, Wade Garrett said:

Cultist are simply the most violent, hateful, revolting group of people this country has ever seen.

I long for the day when you cultist crawl back into the dark holes you crawled out of.

SMH

⬆️ Hahaha, GLORY HOLE IS BACK! 

Just now, seafoam1 said:

And the riots of 2020 prove it. :thumbsup:

Riots have been part of this country since this country begin moron.  People get passionate about a cause and sometimes get out of hand.  See every championship winning team's city ever.

What's not normal is you moron, violent, hateful inbred cultist targeting certain types of people because you secretly want to embrace their life style, but your cultist leanings make you ashamed.

Embrace your hidden homo boyo, all you MAGAtards are closeted homos.

SAD

SMH

Oh stfu phag 

2 minutes ago, League Champion said:

⬆️ Hahaha, GLORY HOLE IS BACK! 

Hey it's yet one more closeted MAGAtard.

Get out of the closet inbred moron and embrace your true self!

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Oh stfu phag 

Yet another closeted MAGAtard.

And you know what they say about those who throw stones in glass houses cultist..

LOLOLOLOL

I thought you were going to stop saying “MAGAturd” so much Rusty?

This guy wasn’t a fan of Trump, but although he he had a couple contrary views, most of his views were shared by crazy right wingers.  And really I wouldn’t blame Trump for any anti-LGBT nonsense in particular anyway.   

39 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Just a paranoid immigrant

Lol, his name is Travis, you don’t think he was born here?

Did this choad also have a manifesto? 

26 minutes ago, League Champion said:

DOESN'T FIT THE NARRATIVE???

Nothing is a hate crime unless it's a white guy killing a black violent criminal. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Did this choad also have a manifesto? 

Sure.  Just see tons of posters here who share your political views.  This is who you've aligned yourself with.

4 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Sure.  Just see tons of posters here who share your political views.  This is who you've aligned yourself with.

No, I mean like a written manifesto, sometimes these mentally ill people take the time to jot down what the demons are whispering....did this retahd have one of THOSE?

35 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Riots have been part of this country since this country begin moron.  People get passionate about a cause and sometimes get out of hand.  See every championship winning team's city ever.

What's not normal is you moron, violent, hateful inbred cultist targeting certain types of people because you secretly want to embrace their life style, but your cultist leanings make you ashamed.

SAD

The classic defense of gays by calling people closeted homos.  

All virtue.  Nothing real.  Very common these days.  

Exactly how many of these acts of violence occur every year?   So far our of 15,000 homicides, we have finally found one that appears to some anti- nut case.   We will probably hear about thos for the next 5 years.   The left must be pissed the guy is dead, so they can't write stories everyday about the trial. 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

The classic defense of gays by calling people closeted homos.  

All virtue.  Nothing real.  Very common these days.  

I've just trying to let the cultist know that they don't have to hate themselves for their love of man meat.  They can come out of the closet and stop the fake "I hate gays schtick."

Ol' WG is just trying to help boyo. 

41 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

SAD

Really need to stop with the constant homophobic slurs. 

Squistion is a gay man on this site and I don`t agree with much he posts out of respect I would not use slurs. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Exactly how many of these acts of violence occur every year?   So far our of 15,000 homicides, we have finally found one that appears to some anti- nut case.   We will probably hear about thos for the next 5 years.   The left must be pissed the guy is dead, so they can't write stories everyday about the trial. 

Careful boyo.  Your unhinged rants are very very similar to what this dude posted.

Please keep your urges in check. 

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Really need to stop with the constant homophobic slurs. 

Squistion is a gay man on this site and I don`t agree with much he posts out of respect I would not use slurs. 

jesus I guess you're gay too as much as you worry about Squis.

Calling someone a homo isn't a gay slur, it's a freaking description.

Settle down Francis and go virtue signal somewhere else...SMH

1 minute ago, Wade Garrett said:

Careful boyo.  Your unhinged rants are very very similar to what this dude posted.

Please keep your urges in check. 

LIBERALS

Just now, League Champion said:

LIBERALS

Curious boyo, what white nationalist website or twitter feeds do you use to get your ridiculous and meaningless embeds?

I'd like to check that site out. 

jesus I guess you're gay too as much as you worry about Squis.

Calling someone a homo isn't a gay slur, it's a freaking description.

Settle down Francis and go virtue signal somewhere else...SMH

You use homo and gay as slurs.

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Step 1.  It’s not widespread 

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

You use homo and gay as slurs.

It's a description.  Like if I say @League Champion, @seafoam1, @RogerDodger, @BirdGang, etc are closeted homos.  That's not a slur.  That's a description of them as I try to let them know it's ok to love man meat in this country.  Hell, they're in the right party as a majority of conservatives are closeted homos.

How else should I describe them if I can't use homo or gay FFS?

Now I guess you're all assed up about this because you're trying to get Squis's attention?

You do you boyo.