Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

MAGAturd kills over pride flag

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

As we suspected:

Social Media Posts From Man Who Killed Store Owner over Pride Flag Show MAGA Radicalization

The shooter followed Trump, spread election conspiracy theories, raged against marriage equality and the Pride flag, blasted NFL Kneelers and more.

meidastouch?  :lol:

Was the Big Foot Weekly website down?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

As we suspected:

Social Media Posts From Man Who Killed Store Owner over Pride Flag Show MAGA Radicalization

The shooter followed Trump, spread election conspiracy theories, raged against marriage equality and the Pride flag, blasted NFL Kneelers and more.

Do you suspect anything about the trans Nashville school killer?

15 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

of course he ddin't.  We didn't get him desperately posting links from meaidstouch at all.  And you know he was desperate to find something - ANYTHING - to confirm his bias since he had to dredge the bottom for Mediastouch - and they delivered for him.

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Only conservatives are violent and driven by hate.  Lefts violence is really peaceful and driven by rainbows and unicorns.  See leftist are superior beings and deserve rights and the benefit of the doubt.   There are in essence the master race of their movement.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

meidastouch?  :lol:

Was the Big Foot Weekly website down?

Were his MAGA connections reportedly incorrectly? If so, can you provide a link? TIA.

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

That they were also MAGA?

2 hours ago, squistion said:

That they were also MAGA?

Wow. You liberals are focking obsessed. 

It's good to see the conservatives really bugging the shlt out of you retards. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Were his MAGA connections reportedly incorrectly? If so, can you provide a link? TIA.

Can you provide one? I mean from a reliable source? Not something you scraped off the bottom of the internet after searching for days looking for one.

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Can you provide one? I mean from a reliable source? Not something you scraped off the bottom of the internet after searching for days looking for one.

I wouldn’t call him MAGA, but be repeated about 90% of right wing talking points

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You idiot, it's his own words, his own tweets.

Are you seriously this stupid you don't know how Twitter works?

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

The closest I saw was the post from 2017 saying “God Bless Trump” or whatever.  I’m not sure if he ever used the word “MAGA.”  I’m guessing he voted for Trump in 2016 but it seems like he voted for the former Republican dude that created his own party in 2020, possibly because Trump was too nice to the gays for his liking.

When will our country be rid of these violent cultist?  Anyone who's not straight, white, and male is at danger from these unhinged, uneducated, inbred, racist idiots.

They know only violence because they're nothing but unthinking animals. 

7 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

When will our country be rid of these violent cultist?  Anyone who's not straight, white, and male is at danger from these unhinged, uneducated, inbred, racist idiots.

Says the HOMOPHOBE. 

CLASSIC PEDOCRAT HYPOCRITE 🌈

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

I wouldn’t call him MAGA, but be repeated about 90% of right wing talking points

Republicans are against Gay marriage? Tim just saying stuff again. 

This guy probably had about the IQ of an average MAGA though 

Edit: note, not all Republicans are MAGA

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Many are, yes.

Here is a list of 169 of them in congress.

https://newrepublic.com/post/169392/full-list-republicans-vote-against-same-sex-marriage

It wasn’t the gay marriage part they opposed. Nice try. I guess you don’t know how bills work. And gay marriage was law at that point. Sheez. 

Dude would have had difficulty picking out a more sympathetic victim to take out his rage on. 

3 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Am I stupid?  You're the dumb m'fer that believes meidastouch!  :lol:

You get your latest issue of Big Foot Weekly yet? 

GTFO, you f'n far left dumbshiat.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It wasn’t the gay marriage part they opposed. Nice try. I guess you don’t know how bills work. And gay marriage was law at that point. Sheez. 

He only pays attention to the liberal bullshlt title of the bill. The 200 things included in it don't interest him.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Am I stupid?  You're the dumb m'fer that believes meidastouch!  :lol:

You get your latest issue of Big Foot Weekly yet? 

GTFO, you f'n far left dumbshiat.

Wow, you really are this stupid. :lol:

Let me break it down in the in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions...

The meidas touch article is a collection of his own tweets.  If you don't believe what is in that article, then you are saying you believe his own tweets are fake.

They were linked previously, but since his death, his twitter is account is now deleted.  But lots of people have screengrabs on twitter exposing him.

• Confused 1

Look guys, it's not hard.  Murder is wrong.  You don't need to defend a murderer.  It's pretty easy to admit, "Yes the dude was wrong, good that he's dead, he went too far with the anti gay stuff"  You can still hold that opinion even if you don't agree with the gay lifestyle.

This is a perfect example of cultist using "alternative facts."

Cultist are low IQ sheep or only believe what their orange daddy tells them to believe.

"Hur dur da source copying da tweets be libby so da tweet be fake hur dur"

They're legit morons. 

48 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Wow, you really are this stupid. :lol:

Let me break it down in the in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions...

The meidas touch article is a collection of his own tweets.  If you don't believe what is in that article, then you are saying you believe his own tweets are fake.

They were linked previously, but since his death, his twitter is account is now deleted.  But lots of people have screengrabs on twitter exposing him.

So, you didn't get your Big Foot Weekly subscription yet?  They found him THIS TIME, no?

2 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Look guys, it's not hard.  Murder is wrong.  You don't need to defend a murderer.  It's pretty easy to admit, "Yes the dude was wrong, good that he's dead, he went too far with the anti gay stuff"  You can still hold that opinion even if you don't agree with the gay lifestyle.

Nah, they'd rather say stuff like this:

On 8/20/2023 at 10:42 AM, Sagging Scrot said:

Maybe there is so much hate because they are always shoving their perverted crotches in our faces and raping our kids.  Maybe it's that?

9 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

So it appears.

On 8/22/2023 at 8:00 AM, Wade Garrett said:

It's a description.  Like if I say @League Champion, @seafoam1, @RogerDodger, @BirdGang, etc are closeted homos.  That's not a slur.  That's a description of them as I try to let them know it's ok to love man meat in this country.  Hell, they're in the right party as a majority of conservatives are closeted homos.

How else should I describe them if I can't use homo or gay FFS?

Now I guess you're all assed up about this because you're trying to get Squis's attention?

You do you boyo. 

I’m sad for your life. Maybe best to stay in the libby safe room?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

People like Jemele Hill love when this stuff happens. I am not even saying that hyperbolically. She is a race grifter and this is like winning the lottery to race grifters. She obviously doesn't care about poor black people. If she did her entire Twitter feed would be so much different. So anything she says about this doesn't come from a place of caring. It is purely transactional. Like she just brought in a shipping container worth of Chinese crap that she has to sell. 

ETA: oops. Wrong incident. Just insert different activist.