seafoam1

Over 2,200 migrants caught on video illegally crossing border near Eagle Pass, Texas, overnight

Thank God! I love immigrants. They work hard. Maybe they can replace these horrible Millennials and GenZ that you all have raised. I'm so sick and tired of hearing crying children everywhere. And...I know this isn't politically correct to state, but....I swear, all these children have special needs. Have you noticed this? There really seems to be an outrageous number of children with autism and such. I welcome the new blood to help improve the genetics.

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

Thank God! I love immigrants. They work hard. 

What a great stance by you. 

Suspect in Texas massacre had been deported 4 times after entering US illegally, ICE source says

Cleveland, TexasCNN — 

The man wanted by law enforcement for the killings of five Texas neighbors – including a 9-year-old boy – had entered the US illegally and been deported by immigration officials at least four times, a US Immigration and Customs Enforcement source said.

The suspect, identified by ICE as Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres, was first removed by an immigration judge in March 2009, the ICE source told CNN on Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/01/us/cleveland-texas-neighbor-shooting-monday/index.html

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

What a great stance by you. 

Suspect in Texas massacre had been deported 4 times after entering US illegally, ICE source says

Cleveland, TexasCNN — 

The man wanted by law enforcement for the killings of five Texas neighbors – including a 9-year-old boy – had entered the US illegally and been deported by immigration officials at least four times, a US Immigration and Customs Enforcement source said.

The suspect, identified by ICE as Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres, was first removed by an immigration judge in March 2009, the ICE source told CNN on Monday.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/05/01/us/cleveland-texas-neighbor-shooting-monday/index.html

We're all illegal immigrants here, don't forget that. No one asked the natives for their permission.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

We're all illegal immigrants here, don't forget that. No one asked the natives for their permission.

I'm a US citizen. That's legal. Not non US citizens running across the border. And killing people no less.

I guess they work really hard at crime. 

29 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm a US citizen. That's legal. Not non US citizens running across the border. And killing people no less.

I guess they work really hard at crime. 

That’s exactly what the original colonists did…

6 minutes ago, peenie said:

That’s exactly what the original colonists did…

These violent illegal drug toting focks are being attacked by indians? Shot up with arrows and skinned alive while their wives are raped and put into servitude?

Great take peenie. 

34 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Actually we conquered. But I guess you’re ok with us being conquered this time 

Isn't it amazing that the very people who want to point out all the change in this country and how we need to adapt and the women's and liberals movement worked, yet when convenient they go back to a time they have no clue about 100s of years back?

3 hours ago, peenie said:

Thank God! I love immigrants. They work hard. Maybe they can replace these horrible Millennials and GenZ that you all have raised. I'm so sick and tired of hearing crying children everywhere. And...I know this isn't politically correct to state, but....I swear, all these children have special needs. Have you noticed this? There really seems to be an outrageous number of children with autism and such. I welcome the new blood to help improve the genetics.

Whoa!

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

They're just curious tourists looking around, they don't mean any harm.

Just taking selfies?  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Just taking selfies?  

At least the selfie takers went back home at the end of the day. Oh, and they all got years in prison. Something tells me this illegal scum is going to stick around and not pay for their crimes.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, wiffleball said:

They're just curious tourists looking around, they don't mean any harm.

Then NYC and Chicago will love taking in thousands more. :thumbsup:

I see honcho deleted his immigration thread, probably the right move considering how stupid he looked.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

I see honcho deleted his immigration thread, probably the right move considering how stupid he looked.

Peaform reported me. Got a shame on me personal message from the mod. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:
48 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

For what? 

Peefoam being Peefoam

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Peefoam being Peefoam

Always loved the dumb he reported/no he reported me back and forths.   That these boards don't make the reporting public is beyond me.  

58 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

For creating a dumb thread? If that actually happened, we're all screwed.

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Always loved the dumb he reported/no he reported me back and forths.   That these boards don't make the reporting public is beyond me.  

Have no clue how moderation works here 😂

Lots of crazy stuff posted all the time and that’s just fine.

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Have no clue how moderation works here 😂

Lots of crazy stuff posted all the time and that’s just fine.

My understanding is it's largely the wild west - not that much regular daily moderation.   If somebody reports something to Mike, that's about the only time the spotlight will be on a thread or post and people or threads get axed.  

38 minutes ago, Reality said:

For creating a dumb thread? If that actually happened, we're all screwed.

He's lying. He saw I mentioned I got ratted on and now he's playing, "Nuh uh, I did." Je's sticked up for his buddy mdc who's a confirmed rat. 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

He's lying. He saw I mentioned I got ratted on and now he's playing, "Nuh uh, I did." Je's sticked up for his buddy mdc who's a confirmed rat. 

I'm being 100% percent as truthful as you! 

I do wonder, what would it take for Democrats to admit there is a problem with their border policy? What has to happen? How bad does it have to get?

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do wonder, what would it take for Democrats to admit there is a problem with their border policy? What has to happen? How bad does it have to get?

I think many admit it, but they have largely backed themselves into a corner to having any solutions overall. 

The problem with these parties is they go so over the top with the stupid rhetoric that normal solutions admitting you are wrong aren't largely possible.   For example, if you spend years yelling racism!! about a policy that was implemented to stop the flow of immigrants isn't it hard to suggest any reasonable measure to slow or stop that flow?  

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I think many admit it, but they have largely backed themselves into a corner to having any solutions overall. 

The problem with these parties is they go so over the top with the stupid rhetoric that normal solutions admitting you are wrong aren't largely possible.   For example, if you spend years yelling racism!! about a policy that was implemented to stop the flow of immigrants isn't it hard to suggest any reasonable measure to slow or stop that flow?  

Agree.   It is a strategic error.  The intent when using that strategy was to play on the voter ,to manipulate them to seeing Democrats as virtuous and Republicans as evil, and thus secure power through voter manipulation.

But as you have noted, the strategy has a flaw.  How can you either implement a proper fix, or collaborate with those who have one, when you have painted them as being evil? Its a conundrum.

But here they are.  So now they cannot fix the problem, but have to allow it to fester rather than admit to being wrong, because that is a threat to their power. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree.   It is a strategic error.  The intent when using that strategy was to play on the voter ,to manipulate them to seeing Democrats as virtuous and Republicans as evil, and thus secure power through voter manipulation.

But as you have noted, the strategy has a flaw.  How can you either implement a proper fix, or collaborate with those who have one, when you have painted them as being evil? Its a conundrum.

But here they are.  So now they cannot fix the problem, but have to allow it to fester rather than admit to being wrong, because that is a threat to their power. 

Double down on dumb ideas.  America! 

It's the new way though - throw around words like racist, pedo, Nazi, groomer!   WTF?   How do we then expect a) the person you are calling that to listen to you about anything or b) you ever go back on that position if shown to be wrong?   That is what politics in the good ol' USA looks like now.  

2 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Double down on dumb ideas.  America! 

It's the new way though - throw around words like racist, pedo, Nazi, groomer!   WTF?   How do we then expect a) the person you are calling that to listen to you about anything or b) you ever go back on that position if shown to be wrong?   That is what politics in the good ol' USA looks like now.  

Admitting you are wrong is perhaps one of the most challenging things people can do. It takes courage and it takes strength.....and those qualities are in low supply today. 

On 9/19/2023 at 9:28 AM, thegeneral said:

Peefoam being Peefoam

Love it when the trolls come out. I can make one post in 10 seconds time about the actual topic and it will cause liberals, in mass, hours of their day being triggered. :lol:

Trolls be trolls...Keep following me around though, I love seeing 20 inane responses from the liberals. Glad to know I can get you all so fired up any time I want by simply joining in the topic. Or in this case, not joining in. Poor Honcho has ghosts "reporting" him now. 😆

Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson planning southern border trip; Migrants dropped off at Willis Tower

The mayor said he wants to visit the border to see the conditions there first hand as the city's migrant crisis grows, but he has not offered any details on when.

Meanwhile, Alderman Brian Hopkins wrote on social media Wednesday night that, "a bus load of migrants has arrived at Sears (Willis, if you prefer) Tower. Building management was not expecting them, and says they can't stay in the lobby."

This guy inherited this mess.   It started with Biden not compelling the enforcement of our border, which most sane people called out for months and months while he lied to us.

Now the purposeful refusal to secure our border is coming home to roost, and who is disproportionately impacted....you got it....historically disenfranchised folks.....but do you think Democrats care? Focking of course not, what have they ever done that actually helped the AA community?