Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

Buy Low / Sell High Week 3

Sell J Jacobs.  

• Like 1

Sell any brown. Watson is a shitt show and Ford averaged 2.5 yac without that long rush. They are going to be a dumpster fire this year. 

I think buying Burrow would tough for me, sounds like His injury issue is going to be with him throughout the season.  

3 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Sell Swift for a bag of gold.

Sell Fields for any position need.

Buy Fields also.

Any ideas or success stories?

I've had an offer.  

I get Fields.

They get Jared Goff and Justice Hill.

Don't really need Justice Hill.  This is a 2 QB league (Superflex).  I already have Mahomes.  I'm very tempted because IF the Bears let Fields do what he does best, the ceiling could be high.

But every 10 minutes, I slap my face to bring myself to reality. 🤣

• Like 1

Brandin Cooks was just put on waivers by a guy in my league.   I'm thinking about taking him after this weeks game is played.    he played week 1 in a game where the Dallas D took that game over early and there was no real need to pass the ball.  I noticed him getting open on a few routes when they didnt throw to him.   at some point I think he gets those targets.   if your leagues value him the way mine does, I think you can get him for almost nothing and I think he can produce in this offense once healthy.  further to this, in his week 2 absence, the only WR who got reasonable targets and yards was CeeDee.   so it does not look like anyone is stepping up to lay claim to the WR2 job in Dallas.

I do think you can probably get him on the cheap and I like him better than anything else on the wire.

I've been trying to think of ways to get Kelce.  I think he will be head and shoulders above the other TEs, in a tier to himself. 

Unfortunately Kelce was drafted high so there is no easy way to get him.  I tried M Andrews and Mostert (who I think is a sell high candidate) but no luck.

1 hour ago, Ray_T said:

Brandin Cooks was just put on waivers by a guy in my league.   I'm thinking about taking him after this weeks game is played.    he played week 1 in a game where the Dallas D took that game over early and there was no real need to pass the ball.  I noticed him getting open on a few routes when they didnt throw to him.   at some point I think he gets those targets.   if your leagues value him the way mine does, I think you can get him for almost nothing and I think he can produce in this offense once healthy.  further to this, in his week 2 absence, the only WR who got reasonable targets and yards was CeeDee.   so it does not look like anyone is stepping up to lay claim to the WR2 job in Dallas.

I do think you can probably get him on the cheap and I like him better than anything else on the wire.

Agreed.  

Hunter Henry is off to a great start with a TD and at least 5 catches in both games so far.

He should be easy to trade to somebody who needs a TE, somebody who drafted Kyle Pitts too high or something.

Realistic expectations of course, but can probably get some depth

6 minutes ago, polecatt said:

Hunter Henry is off to a great start with a TD and at least 5 catches in both games so far.

He should be easy to trade to somebody who needs a TE, somebody who drafted Kyle Pitts too high or something.

Realistic expectations of course, but can probably get some depth

10 team ppr, he's still on waivers ;) either him or Otton for me this week. 

I'd be selling Garrett Wilson and George Pickens.

Both of them are great, but their situations both suck, and they've both been saved with TDs.

I’ll buy Pickens cheaper then the owner paid  for him.  

14 team, redraft, ppr RB is very thin for most all teams. With Chubb gone thinking about  buying Jacobs for Tyler Lockett. Hoping he'll regain some of last years magic. Jacobs owner is Jacobs RB heavy, but slim at WR and Lockett is on my bench. Been offered Mostert for Lockett but can't pull the trigger. 

I flipped Tee Higgins and J ford for Debo and Jaxon Smith-Njigba

HIggins had a great game and is a good wr but they A. have not fed Chase yet which means they will try and B. who the fuckk is going to throw it to them with burrow hurt? They look terrible right now and I am not sure it is going to get better. 

Ford had a great game but other than the 69 yard run he averaged 2.5 ypc for a putrid browns team. 

I will be happy to add debo and I think JSN will end up getting into the rotation eventually and he is already getting a good amount of targets. 

Leaves me with Ridley, Puca, and Debo as starters and JSN, godwin, and Bourne as backups 

27 minutes ago, Super Cubs said:

14 team, redraft, ppr RB is very thin for most all teams. With Chubb gone thinking about  buying Jacobs for Tyler Lockett. Hoping he'll regain some of last years magic. Jacobs owner is Jacobs RB heavy, but slim at WR and Lockett is on my bench. Been offered Mostert for Lockett but can't pull the trigger. 

I understand wanting Jacobs, but I'd happily settle for Mostert... especially after losing Chubb. High scoring team, receptions, yardage, goal line work. What's the worry? His age? Looks dang good so far.  Ya lost Chubb, and Lockett is on your bench in a 14 team league.?.  I'd auto smash that accept button.

I think Jacobs is a sell, he had a lot of touches last season, but Wilson is due back soon,  he will take a bite out of Mostert production imo. 

27 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Wilson is due back soon,  he will take a bite out of Mostert production imo. 

Wilson will steal goal line work. But did you see the part about 14-man league, lost Chubb, and Lockett is on his bench?

I doubt he finds a better option than Mostert. Have to get incredibly lucky on waivers...  even more difficult in a 14 teamer.

I also saw the part about Jacobs.  I think Wilson will steal more then just goal line work.  But goal line work is still going to hurt Mostert ff points.  

Im not a fan of Jacobs this season based on usage last season, but if he slips down some that’s still worth Locket.  

If I’m the Jacobs owner I’m not giving him up for Locket.  But I would be weary of Mostert once Wilson returns.   

And I did that it’s a 14 team league, both of the live leagues I’m in are 14 teams.  It’s a tough job , but someone has to do it.  

Thanks.  

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Wilson will steal goal line work. But did you see the part about 14-man league, lost Chubb, and Lockett is on his bench?

I doubt he finds a better option than Mostert. Have to get incredibly lucky on waivers...  even more difficult in a 14 teamer.

14 team league is tough, I think if he can get  either one for Locket that’s great. I wouldn’t trade Jacobs or Mostert for Locket today, but in a couple of weeks when Wilson starts to take big bites from Mostert production, I’ll probably wish I took Jacobs.  

Thanks.