seafoam1

TNF Discussion: Lions @ Packers Wk 4

The first half was a disaster for me.

A Jones in 3 of league...nothing!

Musgrave...nothing.

ASB scored against me.

The one positive...facing Love in a 2-QB league. Bet he gets like 300/3 in 2nd half garbage time! All while avoiding Musgrave and Jones of course!

12 minutes ago, Law said:

The first half was a disaster for me.

A Jones in 3 of league...nothing!

Musgrave...nothing.

ASB scored against me.

The one positive...facing Love in a 2-QB league. Bet he gets like 300/3 in 2nd half garbage time! All while avoiding Musgrave and Jones of course!

That's rough. I only have LaPorta going tonight. I in no way trusted Hreen Bay in this game.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

That's rough. I only have LaPorta going tonight. I in no way trusted Hreen Bay in this game.

Green Bay.  

Green bay does not seem to understand they you can not use those long routes and have love hold onto the ball for 5 seconds. By that time hutch is on top of him. 

In perfect Green Bay style, following Favre and Rodgers...2nd and goal at the one and we throw!

Can't hand it off to A Jones! Nope! Gotsa get that glory!

• Haha 1

jeez the lions D is starting to look poor and they seem to have slowed the game down with montgomery

Just now, Showboat said:

The Lions just might lose this yet.

I have flashbacks to lions teams of past

5 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

I have flashbacks to lions teams of past

bruh 

we smoked em. in lambeau. what a night to be a lion.

• Like 1

Weekly reminder that FF is something we do to punish ourselves. I'm sure Montgomery won't break 20 the rest of the season, but he puts up 31 on my bench (like Achane with 47 on the bench last week).

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you Lions! Took a gamble on putting Montgomery in my RB2 slot paired with ASB and that worked out shockingly well. Yahoo predicted me with a 5 point win but now I've got a 47 point lead headed into the weekend.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chickie said:

This kid Love has zero pocket presence. LeFleur’s team is obviously ill prepared for a short week game. Time to change the channel and watch Love after lockup reruns.

its hard to establish the pocket presence if the line isnt doing their part and it sounds like that may have been the case.

they had some injuries going into the game and from the sound of it someone else got hurt partway through.   I only got to watch the 4th quarter and we were largely in garbage time by then so I missed the important stuff (sadly) but I figured it might be a rough outing for the Pack just based on the state of the line  and the general health of the offense who have a few players dinged up.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

Glad I put doubts in last sec. Even though love def looked off last night they seem to have a good rapport

Nice 

12 hours ago, Ray_T said:

its hard to establish the pocket presence if the line isnt doing their part and it sounds like that may have been the case.

they had some injuries going into the game and from the sound of it someone else got hurt partway through.   I only got to watch the 4th quarter and we were largely in garbage time by then so I missed the important stuff (sadly) but I figured it might be a rough outing for the Pack just based on the state of the line  and the general health of the offense who have a few players dinged up.

ok I'm watching the replay now (missed Q1 but watching second Quarter) and this is 100% correct.

the o line couldnt keep the pocket from collapsing.   the Detroit D was very physical and just pushed them around.   Every play Love was running for his life or making a hurried throw.

pretty brutal.

I cant blame Love for this.  you cant get comfortable in the pocket when its collapsing before they can establish it.   This Detroit team is looking really good

Qb gets the credit, Qb must take the blame, it comes with being a Qb.