Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Tiny Brain and his words again.  I didn't call them hostages, Sen Marsha Blackburn did. 

But interested in your definition too.  Let's hear it.   j/k not really.  

That's gotta be the lamest excuse I've ever heard.  Just man up for once and your life and be honest.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did you even read your own link? Ffs. 🤦‍♂️ 

Yeah, that's why I quoted it for you.  How retarded are you actually?

Just now, GutterBoy said:

That's gotta be the lamest excuse I've ever heard.  Just man up for once and your life and be honest.

Why don't you put your metal helmet on and go dig a well?  :lol:

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Amazing how anyone could be stupid enough to fall for this. Hamas is holding less than 300 total hostages and our State Dept says a handful are believed to be American. Ffs.

The only way the math works is if >80% of the US citizens being held are residents of Dearborn, Michigan and were already in Gaza three weeks ago visiting family.

Just now, RogerDodger said:

Why don't you put your metal helmet on and go dig a well?  :lol:

The non sensical ramblings of an autistic person.  Great job buddy.

The non sensical ramblings of an autistic person.  Great job buddy.

Everyone knows the references.  You morons are legendary.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Yeah, that's why I quoted it for you.  How retarded are you actually?

Dear lord. Just take the L and stop. 🤦‍♂️ 

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The only way the math works is if >80% of the US citizens being held are residents of Dearborn, Michigan and were already in Gaza three weeks ago visiting family.

The only way the bath works is if 200% of all the hostages Hamas says they have are American. 

:doh: 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

The only way the bath works is if 200% of all the hostages Hamas says they have are American. 

The only way the bath works is if you put in the stopper and turn on the water.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Let me be more clear and try this again...

Early in the war, immediately after the invasion, you remember how we'd all heard about the Americans in Israel trying to get out? Well, maybe locally to the news in SE Michigan because of our situation, we have a bunch of Palestinian Americans in Gaza also trying to get out (I mention Dearborn because that is the heart of their community.) How many, I don't know. Anyway, supposing these Palestinians with US citizenship were taken hostage by Hamas -and I'm not claiming that they were- but that could conceivably be how the math could add up.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hey dumb dumb, the 500 are not part of the 239 kidnapped from Israel. 
The 500 are Palestinians w dual US citizenship that either live in Gaza or were visiting relatives in Gaza beginning prior to Oct 7th. They aren’t hostages and they can live out the rest of their days in Gaza as far as I’m concerned and I wish every Palestinian protestor in the world could be rounded up and sent to Gaza.

7 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Let me be more clear and try this again...

Early in the war, immediately after the invasion, you remember how we'd all heard about the Americans in Israel trying to get out? Well, maybe locally to the news in SE Michigan because of our situation, we have a bunch of Palestinian Americans in Gaza also trying to get out (I mention Dearborn because that is the heart of their community.) How many, I don't know. Anyway, supposing these Palestinians with US citizenship were taken hostage by Hamas -and I'm not claiming that they were- but that could conceivably be how the math could add up.

Well yeah, if everyone stuck in Gaza was a hostage of Hamas and there were 500 Americans stuck in Gaza the math would work. And if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Gepetto said:

The 500 are Palestinians w dual US citizenship that either live in Gaza or were visiting relatives in Gaza beginning prior to Oct 7th. They aren’t hostages and they can live out the rest of their days in Gaza as far as I’m concerned and I wish every Palestinian protestor in the world could be rounded up and sent to Gaza.

Bolded the relevant part for you. 🤦‍♂️ 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Well yeah, if everyone stuck in Gaza was a hostage of Hamas and there were 500 Americans stuck in Gaza the math would work. And if my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle.

Your "wife" has balls. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Bolded the relevant part for you. 🤦‍♂️ 

It’s not my fault some stupid Senator calls them hostages.

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I didn’t say it was. Christ almighty. :doh: 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You "wife" has balls. 

Good one. And thanks for the 5 sadface emojis. :( 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

I didn’t say it was. Christ almighty. :doh: 

I didn’t say you did :lol:

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Look, my first reaction was the same as yours. Since they only have ~230 Israeli hostages, how can they have 500 Americans? It makes no sense. Then I remembered the Palestinian Americans stuck in Gaza. I'm not saying they're hostages, nor how many there are. But it seems pretty reasonable to assume there are at least 500 of them stuck there...

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I didn’t say you did :lol:

That’s what the conversation is about.

Dear Lord. :doh: 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Look, my first reaction was the same as yours. Since they only have ~230 Israeli hostages, how can they have 500 Americans? It makes no sense. Then I remembered the Palestinian Americans stuck in Gaza. I'm not saying they're hostages, nor how many there are. But if there are 500 of them stuck there...

If there are 500 stuck there and they aren’t being held hostage by Hamas, they’re not hostages. You’re smart enough to know this. Some of these other guys though …

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

The 500 are Palestinians w dual US citizenship that either live in Gaza or were visiting relatives in Gaza beginning prior to Oct 7th. 

If the above quote doesn’t help you understand well there’s no hope for you. Unless you understand and you’re just messing with me but I don’t think that’s the case.

56 minutes ago, MDC said:

The quoted part you wrote is why YOU should take the Loss.

• Thanks 2

48 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Here is stupid: You provided a Forbes link even though I quoted exactly what the white house said earlier. 

Even more stupid, and I'll use your link to do it: 

It appears the senator is conflating the number of Americans trapped in Gaza right down during the Israel-Hamas war with the number of hostages.

That's the nit you want to pick? Then there is this that all but cements it as a distinction without a difference:

Why can’t Americans leave Gaza? According to the White House, Hamas is stopping people from leaving.

Doh. 

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

If the above quote doesn’t help you understand well there’s no hope for you. Unless you understand and you’re just messing with me but I don’t think that’s the case.

They aren’t hostages you focking retard.

HTH but I know it won’t. :( 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

They aren’t hostages you focking retard.

HTH but I know it won’t. :( 

I’m the one who said they aren’t hostages. 

• Like 2

Remember when dipchit Worms said there were only a handful of Americans protesting because he couldnt see any from looking out his window?

FBI Director Chris Wray warned Congress Tuesday that Hamas' terror attacks on Israel could motivate threats similar to those posed by ISIS in years past, according to law enforcement assessments, but he cautioned there is no indication Hamas itself intends to or has the capacity to conduct attacks in the U.S. 

"We assess that the actions of Hamas and its allies will serve as an inspiration, the likes of which we haven't seen since ISIS launched its so-called caliphate several years ago. In just the past few weeks, multiple foreign terrorist organizations have called for attacks against Americans and the West," Wray told the Senate's Homeland Security Committee during a hearing on worldwide threats.

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I’m the one who said they aren’t hostages. 

Then wtf are you arguing about dipstick? Just wanted to remind me you exist? 

• Sad 1

One of Bidens first acts as president was to remove the Iranian controlled Houthis from the official US foreign terrorists organizations list. They have now attacked Saudi Arabia and have pledge to carry out terrorist attacks on Israel.  

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

The 500 are Palestinians w dual US citizenship that either live in Gaza or were visiting relatives in Gaza beginning prior to Oct 7th. They aren’t hostages and they can live out the rest of their days in Gaza as far as I’m concerned and I wish every Palestinian protestor in the world could be rounded up and sent to Gaza.

Maybe we should start a sponsorship program.  I know I'd chip in to pay for some of their tickets out of my own pocket.

1 hour ago, Gepetto said:

No it’s not, but it is morons’ fault for repeating it.

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Israel needs to ramp it up faster. Pull the bandaid off.  

What about the 500 hostages you are so worried about?

What about the 500 hostages you are so worried about?

Dont forget the children!

You miss the pulling the bandaid off part?  You have anyone that can translate for you?  You have to know someone else that speaks idiot.  :doh:

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Dont forget the children!

You miss the pulling the bandaid off part?  You have anyone that can translate for you?  You have to know someone else that speaks idiot.  :doh:

Did I miss it? I replied to it you focking idiot.  You want Israel to level gaza, and the 500 hostages that you learned about from Twitter today.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Did I miss it? I replied to it you focking idiot.  You want Israel to level gaza, and the 500 hostages that you learned about from Twitter today.

🤣  I dont need a translator for what I said. But thanks for trying. 

Israel's military has confirmed that its jets carried out an attack on Jabalia in Gaza. The Hamas-run health ministry and a hospital director said at least 50 people were killed in the attack. Meanwhile, the Israeli military said the strike killed a senior Hamas commander and caused the collapse of Hamas's underground infrastructure.

I assume many of those 50 were commander's soldiers/supporters, but probably not all. Tough decisions: target importance -vs- innocent casualties

Israel - damned if they do, damned if they don't.

26 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I assume many of those 50 were commander's soldiers/supporters, but probably not all. Tough decisions: target importance -vs- innocent casualties

Israel - damned if they do, damned if they don't.

Israel claims the 50 killed were terrorists. https://www.timesofisrael.com/2-idf-soldiers-killed-in-gaza-as-troops-take-hamas-post-kill-commander-50-terrorists/