Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

The MSM will turn against Israel when it sends troops into Gaza and the forum liberal trolls will follow as best they can

I can see this coming a mile away. The MSM is chock full of hamas supporters.  They want to bash israel but cannot.  However, once israeli troops go in, the MSM gloves come off and they will bury the story of hamas attacking first and focus on any tiny or large misstep by the Israeli army. if possible they will put a positive spin on Hamas or at least ignore them. 

The forum liberals will follow the lead of the MSM and start criticizing heavily anything Israel does.  The forum liberals or run guilt trips and personal tax on anyone who tries to point out that Hamas attacked first and all their crimes. The forum liberals will try to give soft support the hamas if they can if not it’s just constant criticism of Israel. 

I can hear Tim schoschet already saying and no way do i support Hamas but what Israel is doing is wrong Blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah you should feel ashamed Republicans. He’ll say this all while draping a Palestinian flag around himself and saluting the Nazi that was celebrated in the Canadian parliament. 

This thread in particular will upset the forum liberals because I’ve already called him out on what they exactly plan to do because they’re so stupid then I can read them like a book way in advance

How will Prez Biden and all the other Libs in favor of dropping the hammer on Hamas deal with this? I thought they were all in cahoots 🤔 

False.

Now it is possible Israel will go level 10 and kill eleventy-billion civilians. That will present a quandary. Yes Hamas is evil incarnate and yes Israel must respond, but could it ever be too much?

9 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I enjoy how BLM posting it stands with Palestine only now makes them a terrorist group, not the actual acts of terror.  

Back in 2020 right here in the US. Liberal backed no les. 

My take on this conflict will be the same as it was/is on Ukraine: Not our fight. We shouldn’t be funding Israel or Ukraine in their conflicts and neither are innocent lambs that need the US to defend them from the big bad wolf.

When you're wrong will you come back into this thread and admit it?

Or simply be off to make yet more terrible predictions like a weasel?

Are you a weasel Justin?

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

When you're wrong will you come back into this thread and admit it?

Or simply be off to make yet more terrible predictions like a weasel?

Are you a weasel Justin?

No, he's not. Weasels are useful. Justin is more like a junkyard rat. Spreading disease, living in filth, a benefit to none.

All the factions on the left had an uneasy peace but United to depose of Orange Hitler. I think the democrats can kiss a lot of that Jewish money goodbye now. 

LOL WHO do you think is the CEO and on the boards of those companies? It's not Muslim-do-gooder. 

Wake the fock up already.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

LOL WHO do you think is the CEO and on the boards of those companies? It's not Muslim-do-gooder. 

Wake the fock up already.

Yep

5 hours ago, MDC said:

My take on this conflict will be the same as it was/is on Ukraine: Not our fight. We shouldn’t be funding Israel or Ukraine in their conflicts and neither are innocent lambs that need the US to defend them from the big bad wolf.

To me, the difference is that Ukraine desperately needs our help, whereas for Israel we mostly just need to not object to them going Kaiser Soze on Hamas.

5 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

False.

Now it is possible Israel will go level 10 and kill eleventy-billion civilians. That will present a quandary. Yes Hamas is evil incarnate and yes Israel must respond, but could it ever be too much?

I think you'll find that any actions by Israel which jeopardize let alone harm civilians will be met with harsh criticism by the MSM.  I'm interested to see if Israel finally says fock it and bombs the hospitals etc. where chicken shiot Hamas hides after attacks.  

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

To me, the difference is that Ukraine desperately needs our help, whereas for Israel we mostly just need to not object to them going Kaiser Soze on Hamas.

You’re not wrong. 

Edit: Ukraine and Israel are both to some degree pawns of the US, would be the similarity. 

False.

The fact you are a) convinced Israel will go too far and b)  seem to want to talk about it as if it has already occurred - makes the OP’s prediction 💯 spot on.  

32 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

The fact you are a) convinced Israel will go too far and b)  seem to want to talk about it as if it has already occurred - makes the OP’s prediction 💯 spot on.  

I didn’t say any of that, focktard. Try reading again:

False.

:doh:

Remember when woketards went insane when Trump killled a bunch of terrorists all over the Middle East? Killed that Iranian General POS and actually caught grief for it.