Sign in to follow this  
Ray_T

post your trade offers here

This thread is not designed for debate overly much.  I just want people to post interesting trades that go through in your league or trade offers (even crazy ones) that you get.

all I ask is whether the trade happened or if it was sent to you let us know if it was rejected and why.

scoring rules in your league would also be helpful.

this way people have a bit of a better idea of what the market looks like.

standard scoring.   Keeper league  (keep 2)   currently a 2 QB league but will change to superflex next year with only 1 superflex spot. (so basically the same most of the time)

I was offered DK Metcalf and Fields for Herbert and Courtland Sutton.

This trade was rejected.

I prefer to keep Herbert in the long term and I didnt feel I was getting enough value here.

I had the good fortune to draft a lot of useful B level RBs.  Was trying to move one for an upper level WR (I have J Jeff- ouch).  Standard/redraft. RBs Mixon/Montgomery/Kamara/Mostert/+Ford.  I wanted to upgrade WR (Hopkins/M Thomas) 

Many rejects - offered Mixon/Hopkins for D Adams/J Taylor early on - the guy was starting D Jackson.  Offered Mostert + M Andrews for Kelce - no go.  Offered Mostert for Tua -no go.  Tried Mixon (or any RB)/Hopkins/M Andrews for Diggs/Kelce.  Tried Mixon (any RB)/Hopkins/Cousins for J Chase/J Taylor (when A Rodgers went down).

Offered Ford for P Nacua (after the devastating J Jeff news).  He countered with Mostert for Puka.  I accepted and have been violently ill since Sunday.

14 team, redraft, ppr between week 2 and 3 was offered Mostert for Lockett. Chubb went down, I needed a RB, and the other owner needed a WR. I did not really want Mostert at the time but took the deal.

PPR, keep any 6 between weeks 3 and 4 traded Jacobs for Achane  and swapped some picks. 

The guys in 2nd (I'm in 3rd) just lost Anthony Richardson and his other QB is Fields who is banged up. My RBs are banged up or hurt by Ridder (Montgomery, Bijan, Reynolds, Evans, Wilson).

I offered Cousins (I have Herbert) and Davante for D. Henry. (My WRs are Allen, Amon, Adams, Gabe, Flowers, Sutton).

I traded dk and Jameson Williams for Pierce and jeudy. Really needed a back and still have aj brown, puka, and Evans. Williams looked like he wanted no part of making a catch across the middle of the field. Sure by the end of the year will be more beneficial to him, but holding out hope Pierce can rise up and jeydy can be a serviceable flex some weeks

Currently I have an offer of:

Alvin Kamara for Ceedee Lamb.

I have a bunch of RBs and could use an upgrade at WR. Davante Adams last couple games have me a bit spooked.

Previous offers:

Alvin Kamara and Amari Cooper

for Cooper Kupp

Was rejected for difficulty in giving up a keeper in Kupp.

Davante Adams, Raheem Mostert and Alexander Mattison

for Christian McCaffrey and Ceedee Lamb

Was rejected with no reasons. Although I know the guy's a 49ers fan so I didn't expect him to take it.

D'Andre Swift, Kenneth Gainwell and Josh Reynolds

for George Kittle and DK Metcalf.

Rejected with no explanation. I was hoping to negotiate this one as they also have Travis Kelce, so not much use for Kittle.

Offers that I've received:

Davante Adams

for Ceedee Lamb

This was right after Davante's 30 pt game so I rejected it. I like Davante Adams a bit more than Ceedee Lamb.

Alvin Kamara and Amari Cooper

for Ceedee Lamb

This was shortly after Kamara debuted this year and I felt that giving up him and a competent WR in Cooper for just the WR was a bit much.

ppr, start 2 QB, 8 team league. This is a 3 keeper league but can't have more than one keeper from the same position and keepers can only be kept for one year. I lost Anthony Richardson but have Mahomes and Jordan Love and added Joshua Dobbs (the last starting QB in free agency (a couple of weeks ago).

I offered D'Andre Swift for Justin Fields (before he was injured) and the Fields owner also has Stroud and Kirk Cousins and Tannehill (before he got hurt). Trade was not accepted or rejected; it expired.

I offered D'Andre Swift for Brock Purdy and the Purdy owner also has Tua and Lamar Jackson and Jimmy G. (before he got hurt).  Trade was not accepted or rejected; it expired.

I was offered Geno Smith and Deebo Samuel for Tyreek Hill. I rejected and countered D Swift for Joe Burrow (and Burrow owner also has aforementioned Geno Smith, Russell Wilson, and Zach Wilson). That offer was quickly rejected.

stafford & dk for olave & murray just got pushed thru.

burrow moss & wilson for lamar flowers & mclarin

kyren & stroud for hurts

also deshaun watson went for $22 faab

On 10/18/2023 at 11:07 AM, josh wiley said:

I traded dk and Jameson Williams for Pierce and jeudy. Really needed a back and still have aj brown, puka, and Evans. Williams looked like he wanted no part of making a catch across the middle of the field. Sure by the end of the year will be more beneficial to him, but holding out hope Pierce can rise up and jeydy can be a serviceable flex some weeks

Should have hung on to JW, he looks to be an add if owners are sleeping a bit.

He will finish strong.

4 hours ago, jeffkomlo said:

Was just offered Jameson Williams and Jeff Wilson for Henry and Spears. Keeper league

Thoughts?

Only accept if you want your team to be significantly worse now and in the future.

• Like 1

Put in a trade offer for Javonte Williams this morning.  I gave it a 48 hour window.  It has not been accepted or declined, but I'm already having buyers remorse.  

My RBs suck (Montgomery, Bijan, Gus, Pierre Strong) but pretty good at WR (Keenan, Amon, Davante, Zay, Sutton, Gabe).

Just got offered Kamara or Swift for Amon. 1/2pt PPR. Would you do it and which is preferred? I see they're 8 and 9 in the ROS rankings. Swift just because better offense?

Yeah Jameson might get it figured out but I traded him and my opponent played him and got him 0. Might take him a little while if it happens at all

I might offer Adams or Puca for Cousins, I also have Diggs and getting tired of Geno / Stafford.  Thoughts ?

Was just offered Justin Jefferson, Waller, and Philadelphia D/ST for LaPorta, Dallas, and London. 1/2ppr. Haven't decided yet if I want it....am afraid they may end up shutting Jefferson down for the season 

4 hours ago, truebigdog said:

Was just offered Justin Jefferson, Waller, and Philadelphia D/ST for LaPorta, Dallas, and London. 1/2ppr. Haven't decided yet if I want it....am afraid they may end up shutting Jefferson down for the season 

the more I listen to XM the more I keep hearing this is closer to an 8 week shut down than it is the minimum 4 games. But London is meh so basically a TE/D swap. Unless it's a keeper league then definitely grab JJ.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:15 PM, plasma george said:

I might offer Adams or Puca for Cousins, I also have Diggs and getting tired of Geno / Stafford.  Thoughts ?

Is that really going to help your team? Hasn't Stafford done pretty well?

8 hours ago, RareN64Dream said:

Is that really going to help your team? Hasn't Stafford done pretty well?

Thanks for your reply,

No, our League, his High is 16 points, low is 13, pretty average, I thought Kupp coming back would increase his numbers, but it hasn't.  Cousins averages are much better, some games over 30points, even without JJ.  I'm losing patience with Adams, and the QB situation in Oakland.  Adams was my fist pick, 9th overall....Tyreek went 8th, ugh.

• Like 1

10 team, 1 keeper league, PPR; 1 QB, 2 RB’s, 3 WR’s, 1 flex, 1 K and 1def. 

Two weeks ago I traded my next years 4th round pick for Pacheco. Chubb was lost for the season and needed a RB. Currently my RB’s are Kamara, Pacheco and Gibbs