Sign in to follow this  
ROCK BOTTOM

Elon Musk - Anti Semite

Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused "Jewish communities," the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called "anti-white" messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/elon-musk-calls-antisemitic-tweet-the-actual-truth.html

20 minutes ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

Nazis unite!

Dyslexics untie!

• Haha 1

Free speech hero! Until your customers realize their ads are being seen right next to posts from actual neo-nazis. What stunning business acumen Mr. Musk displays. 

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

IBM supports Ukraine im sure 

Dafuq does this have to do with anything?

3 hours ago, ROCK BOTTOM said:

Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused "Jewish communities," the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called "anti-white" messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/11/16/elon-musk-calls-antisemitic-tweet-the-actual-truth.html

Wow, the Squad must love Musk now.

1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Wow, the Squad must love Musk now.

It's gotta be conflicting.  First they hated Musk because electric cars are gay, then they loved him when he bought twitter and allowed them to spread any BS they want, but now he's against Israel.  Quite the conundrum for their simple minds.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Nazis 

Are the Ukrainian nazis torpedoing corporate profits? Your comparison is a specious strawman.

Elon Musk correctly goes after the ADL which is a complete farce of an organization.  Just google what their definition of the word ‘Racism’ is.  

The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges White people

Yes you read that correctly.  Then the liberal lobotomy bots in the media grasp at straws for a hit piece and reach reach reach to Musk is an anti-Semite because some Uber progressive Jews are part of the ADL.  Now the dummies here saw this ridiculous headline and post it here. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Are the Ukrainian nazis torpedoing corporate profits? Your comparison is a specious strawman.

So there are different levels of nazi supporting. I wasn’t aware 

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Elon Musk correctly goes after the ADL which is a complete farce of an organization.  Just google what their definition of the word ‘Racism’ is.  

The marginalization and/or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchy that privileges White people

Yes you read that correctly.  Then the liberal lobotomy bots in the media grasp at straws for a hit piece and reach reach reach to Musk is an anti-Semite because some Uber progressive Jews are part of the ADL.  Now the dummies here saw this ridiculous headline and post it here. 

I don’t agree with your characterization of the ADL, but it’s perfectly legitimate to criticize the ADL and it’s not anti-Semitic to do so. 

Unfortunately however the tweet that Musk approved of doesn’t mention the ADL. It mentions Jews, what Jews are doing. Not the ADL, not Israel, but Jews. It’s blatantly anti-Semitic and there’s no way to excuse it by concentrating on the ADL. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t agree with your characterization of the ADL, but it’s perfectly legitimate to criticize the ADL and it’s not anti-Semitic to do so. 

Unfortunately however the tweet that Musk approved of doesn’t mention the ADL. It mentions Jews, what Jews are doing. Not the ADL, not Israel, but Jews. It’s blatantly anti-Semitic and there’s no way to excuse it by concentrating on the ADL. 

I am a Jew and am not offended

I am more worried about these kill all jew people than Musk liking a true tweet

He and the tweet are 100% true

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am a Jew and am not offended

I am more worried about these kill all jew people than Musk liking a true tweet

I’m not worried about Musk killing anyone either. That doesn’t change the fact that the tweet was anti-Semitic. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m not worried about Musk killing anyone either. That doesn’t change the fact that the tweet was anti-Semitic. 

if I say blacks men commit 50% of all the murders despite being 7% is that anti-black, or is that stating facts?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

if I say blacks men commit 50% of all the murders despite being 7% is that anti-black, or is that stating facts?

If he emphasizes it in order to imply that there is a racial component to murder? Yes. Context is always important. In the case of this tweet the context is clear. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If he emphasizes it in order to imply that there is a racial component to murder? Yes. Context is always important. In the case of this tweet the context is clear. 

there is a racial component to it, doesn't mean all blacks, just like it doesn't mean all jews

Bunch of racists in this here thread, going after our greatest and most successful African American!!!

"And, at the risk of being repetitive, I am deeply offended by ADL’s messaging and any other groups who push de facto anti-white racism or anti-Asian racism or racism of any kind. I’m sick of it. Stop now."

-Elon 

46 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

6 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

"And, at the risk of being repetitive, I am deeply offended by ADL’s messaging and any other groups who push de facto anti-white racism or anti-Asian racism or racism of any kind. I’m sick of it. Stop now."

-Elon 

completely based, fock apple and the rest of you libtards, go worship your palestinians 

7 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

-Elon 

That’s his own tweet, not the one he approved. Get your facts right. 

Pro-Tip: public figures who are extremely open like Elon Musk will have hit pieces made about them.  I

Whenever you read a HEADLINE that goes against most everything they’ve done or said historically your critical thinking skills should tell you to ask yourself “That seems odd, I bet there’s more to the story?”. Or,  “What’s the context here?”.   Itsatip

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If our resident Jew hater approves, that’s pretty good evidence right there. 

Everytime it's pointed out you guys go ape sh1t and scream antisemitism. 

It's getting old and I'm glad this war is waking more people up to the ways and lies of the jew

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Pro-Tip: public figures who are extremely open like Elon Musk will have hit pieces made about them.  I

Whenever you read a HEADLINE that goes against most everything they’ve done or said historically your critical thinking skills should tell you to ask yourself “That seems odd, I bet there’s more to the story?”. Or,  “What’s the context here?”.   Itsatip

🤣

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Everytime it's pointed out you guys go ape sh1t and scream antisemitism. 

It's getting old and I'm glad this war is waking more people up to the ways and lies of the jew

When you’re done with deer camp are you going to Jew camp? 

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s his own tweet, not the one he approved. Get your facts right. 

No shiit buddy.... hence, the link to the entire thread that is mentioned by OP but never posted.... only 3rd party mainstream media hit piece BS.  

I post a SOURCE to the OP's comment and in reply to the guy who mentions the ADL.  Pretty straight forward, I can see you didn't read though just react... problem with people these days...

Just sharing FAX bud....get your head right yo.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So there are different levels of nazi supporting. I wasn’t aware 

Stop being obtuse. IBM just pulled their advertising from X. That's what I'm talking about. 

This thread really depressed me today. I figured that the resident Jew hater around here would support Musk, but I figured most of the rest of you might condemn him or at least avoid defending him. Sad. 

• Haha 1

Who focking cares if some multi-billionaire doesn't care for Jews. I hate most politicians from both sides of the aisle, and that includes the current commander-in-chief.

But I don't get depressed about it.  

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This thread really depressed me today. I figured that the resident Jew hater around here would support Musk, but I figured most of the rest of you might condemn him or at least avoid defending him. Sad. 

I’m not sure why you’d think that.   These people wouldn’t even call Musk a hypocrite for banning an account he had specifically said he wouldn’t ban…