League Champion

Far-right outsider Javier Milei wins Argentina’s presidency

6 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL 

Are you implying he impacted inflation in 3 months?

Mind boggling how stupid MAGA is.

And he created a budget surplus in 3 months too huh?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Bidenomics Cuzzo. How's that working out? 

Wanna keep lying to yourself? Vote Democrat, things are wonderful. 

5 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Bidenomics Cuzzo. How's that working out? 

Wanna keep lying to yourself? Vote Democrat, things are wonderful. 

LOL

You must not remember the dumpster fire Trump skulked away from.

The country is killing it currently boyo.

Facts not feelz

BUENOS AIRES, March 12 (Reuters) - Argentina's child poverty rate could hit 70% in the first quarter of the year unless there is a change in course, UNICEF warned in a report on Tuesday, reflecting how high inflation, weakening growth and austerity is hitting the country hard.

In a report, the UN Children's Fund said the poverty rate was rising fast from 57% at the end of last year. Those in extreme poverty could reach 34% up from 19.4%, the agency added, calling for more spending to protect the livelihood of children.

Argentina's new right-wing libertarian President Javier Milei has been pushing austerity measures to overturn a deep fiscal deficit, rebuild reserves and stabilize the economy, but this has come at the cost of growth and pushed up poverty.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/argentinas-child-poverty-rate-track-hit-70-unicef-warns-2024-03-12/

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Argentina's new right-wing libertarian President Javier Milei has been pushing austerity measures to overturn a deep fiscal deficit, rebuild reserves and stabilize the economy, but this has come at the cost of growth and pushed up poverty.

Yeah, that happens everywhere including here with the interest rate hikes.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Yeah, that happens everywhere including here with the interest rate hikes.

We have 70% child poverty rate here?  Shut up stupid 

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

LOL

Conservatives are so stupid. 

The two boyosexuals once again posting one right after the other.  Must be sharing a room and a computer with their twinks they picked up on their ghey bodybuilding forum.  :lol:

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The two boyosexuals once again posting one right after the other.  Must be sharing a room and a computer with their twinks they picked up on their ghey bodybuilding forum.  :lol:

What a pathetic, closeted, self hating little girl you are.

You post about nothing but glory holes, gheys, twinks, etc.

You're so homo I feel bad for you boyo. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

What a pathetic, closeted, self hating little girl you are.

You post about nothing but glory holes, gheys, twinks, etc.

You're so homo I feel bad for you boyo. 

He's knows better than to engage in actual debate because Everytime he does he gets curb stomped.  He's only here to cheerlead for others and throw around glory hole insults.  And he wonders why everyone hates him.

Just now, HellToupee said:

Hey @squistion get a load of your fellow traveler 

Boyosexuals like BeachGhey like to use racist and homophobic slurs.  Something to do with the fact that they hate themselves. 

25 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

With everything I deleted in your original post did I leave that in?

56 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It is amazing they have time to post between all that gay sex.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

58 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Boyosexuals like BeachGhey like to use racist and homophobic slurs.  Something to do with the fact that they hate themselves. 

57 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Once again the boyosexuals must be sharing a room.  They're literally posting one right after the other.  :lol:

54 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The only thing boyosexuals 'destroy" are c@cks at the plantation glory hole and twinks they pick up on their ghey bodybuilding forum.  :lol:

Bro, we get it, you're gay, you like men, no need to throw it in  everyone's face ever freaking single time you post.

I already told you that Horsesass/Roger/Jose/Tony?++ would love to hook up with a feminine twink like you.

Stop coming onto me you freak.

Scenes of South Americans pouring in from air, land and sea to take advantage of Argentina’s cheap cost of living in recent years have partly reversed since President Javier Milei took office in December. Now Argentines are lining up to cross the border into Chile as consumer spending plunges at home, while annual inflation accelerated to 288 percent in March, up from 104 percent a year ago. 

https://batimes.com.ar/news/economy/argentina-inflation-near-300-wipes-out-tourists-deep-discounts.phtml

1 hour ago, Ron_Artest said:

Scenes of South Americans pouring in from air, land and sea to take advantage of Argentina’s cheap cost of living in recent years have partly reversed since President Javier Milei took office in December. Now Argentines are lining up to cross the border into Chile as consumer spending plunges at home, while annual inflation accelerated to 288 percent in March, up from 104 percent a year ago. 

https://batimes.com.ar/news/economy/argentina-inflation-near-300-wipes-out-tourists-deep-discounts.phtml

I don't think that's the "gotchya" you think it is.  I'm guessing you didn't read the article.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think that's the "gotchya" you think it is.  I'm guessing you didn't read the article.

Oh my bad, Milei is clearly making Argentina great again.  America could use 300% inflation.

2 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Oh my bad, Milei is clearly making Argentina great again.  America could use 300% inflation.

Thanks for proving me right, that you didn't read the whole article.

1 minute ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Thanks for proving me right, that you didn't read the whole article.

Do you have a point here or are you just trolling?

Boyosexuals BeachGhey and gheyartest posting one right after another again. Those two must have rented their room for another week again!  All twinks welcome!

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 

5 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Do you have a point here or are you just trolling?

The irony of this post is astounding.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The irony of this post is astounding.

Thanks for proving me right, that you're just trolling and not offering anything of value.

4 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Thanks for proving me right, that you're just trolling and not offering anything of value.

Says the guy who only trolls, posts a link, walks away,  adding nothing of value.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Says the guy who only trolls, posts a link, walks away,  adding nothing of value.

It's what those Boyosexuals do.  :dunno:

Him and BeachGhey rented a twink room for another week and are literally posting from the same computer.  Those two consistently post one right after the other every day, all day.  :lol:

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I posted a link of a maga Argentinian president ruining Argentina.  You decided to troll instead of offering any opinion, facts or value.  You're a clown show.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's what those Boyosexuals do.  :dunno:

Him and BeachGhey rented a twink room for another week and are literally posting from the same computer.  Those two consistently post one right after the other every day, all day.  :lol:

Yeah, he's a dope.  Not really someone to engage in real conversation with.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I posted a link of a maga Argentinian president ruining Argentina.  You decided to troll instead of offering any opinion, facts or value.  You're a clown show.

Says the guy trolling by posting an article without offering any opinion, facts, or value.  🤔