Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Flash mob ransacks Nike Store in Los Angeles, steals $12K in merch

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is that in Los Angeles? Also how does it apply to this situation? 

No, but don't try to confuse him with the facts.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You probably shouldn't point fingers and say others are "peddling garbage" with the amount of BS you push around here.

There is ZERO doubt these are liberal policies and soft on crime Democrats.  You reap what you sow, Tim, and your Party has sown a LOT of destructive policies over the last 60+ years - mostly to the detriment of minorities..  Enjoy.

All you did was repeat your original point. I will ask again: you stated that Los Angeles Democrats are soft on crime. What “soft on crime” policies, specifically, contributed to this crime? What specific Republican policies, if enacted, would have prevented it? 

It’s not a complicated question. Since you blame this crime on liberal policies surely you can describe what you’re referring to. 

Just now, squistion said:

Right. But even if it was in LA, how it would it apply to a crime where thousands of dollars of items were stolen by people in masks? 

This has nothing to do with liberal policies or conservative policies. It has nothing to do with race or diversity (except for the fact that this sort of crime is usually performed by those of low income, and unfortunately in our society, in urban areas,  that usually means minorities). 

What it has to do with is that criminals have figured out a new way of stealing: the flash mob. Like a new football offense that the defense hasn’t had time to figure out, it’s been highly successful: it’s well organized and quick. Eventually however security and police will find a way to counter it. But until they do we can expect more of this. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Idiot

California Penal Code 459.5

Thank you. That law says that under $950 it’s a misdemeanor. But obviously that doesn’t apply here so how would it have contributed to this crime? 

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Also a misdemeanor is not an unchargeable offense so that’s not right either. 

Once again,  don't try to confuse him with the facts. It is not an unchageable offense.

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

Let me guess, it's racist to criticize them because they're Black? Am I correct? 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This has nothing to do with liberal policies or conservative policies. It has nothing to do with race or diversity (except for the fact that this sort of crime is usually performed by those of low income, and unfortunately in our society, in urban areas,  that usually means minorities). 

What it has to do with is that criminals have figured out a new way of stealing: the flash mob. Like a new football offense that the defense hasn’t had time to figure out, it’s been highly successful: it’s well organized and quick. Eventually however security and police will find a way to counter it. But until they do we can expect more of this. 

Flash mobs aren’t new. They’re just better organized through social media and more common. And criminals know they’re unlikely to be caught or charged if they do. 

In Philly most shoplifting cases under $500 are dismissed. Why not steal? Unless you’re the guy who threw the brick through the window you probably don’t get caught and get written a ticket you don’t pay anyway if you do.

Just now, MDC said:

Why not steal?

Now we are diving into some root cause analysis right here. Let’s keep going. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Flash mobs aren’t new. They’re just better organized through social media and more common. And criminals know they’re unlikely to be caught or charged if they do. 

In Philly most shoplifting cases under $500 are dismissed. Why not steal? Unless you’re the guy who threw the brick through the window you probably don’t get caught and get written a ticket you don’t pay anyway if you do.

⬆️.  TRUTH

Why not do it?? There's no downside whatsoever. At worst they'll get a citation to appear and a fine. Nobody goes to jail anymore, especially in that Godforsaken Liberal toilet. 

• Like 1

Let me guess, they are all Trump voters? 🤣

Get real.   They are all liberals. 

Also, they should be mowed down with AR's.   Not because they're liberals, but because they are filthy rotten vermin that provide ZERO to society. 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is that in Los Angeles? Also how does it apply to this situation? 

yes, all of california, its state law, so these mobs know that if they get 20 people to storm a store, they wont even get in trouble

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Right. But even if it was in LA, how it would it apply to a crime where thousands of dollars of items were stolen by people in masks? 

20 people / 12000 = 600$ get it yet?

in california misdemeanors are catch and release and case dismissed

Thank you. That law says that under $950 it’s a misdemeanor. But obviously that doesn’t apply here so how would it have contributed to this crime? 

You'd get in more trouble for using a plastic straw or not wearing a mask in California. Sad, ain't it. VOTE DEMOCRAT, pew pew 🎉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

All you did was repeat your original point. I will ask again: you stated that Los Angeles Democrats are soft on crime. What “soft on crime” policies, specifically, contributed to this crime? What specific Republican policies, if enacted, would have prevented it? 

It’s not a complicated question. Since you blame this crime on liberal policies surely you can describe what you’re referring to. 

Look at those folks.   They are liberals.  Forget policies.  The culprits are liberals. 

Do you think they look to be Trump voters?

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The racism in this thread is obnoxious. 

You spelled "ability to observe patterns" and "amazing" wrong. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, squistion said:

The racism in ;many threads in this forum is obnoxious. 

If it bothers you that much, use the ignore feature to mute those you don't want to hear from.

Happy Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

20 people / 12000 = 600$ get it yet?

No I really don’t. Ridiculous to think that these thugs are concerned about misdemeanors vs. felonies. I strongly doubt they’re even aware of it. They wore masks for a reason. 

2 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Look at those folks.   They are liberals.  Forget policies.  The culprits are liberals. 

Do you think they look to be Trump voters?

I doubt they vote at all or ever even think about politics. 

13 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

[jonmx] Clearly, Nike staged this false flag event to generate publicity for their products before the holiday. [/jonmx]

Cool...But I listed 7 actual instances/projects where the FBI/CIA engaged in or attempted to engage which were blatant violations of our Constitution.  You chose to cowardly ignore and instead make silly crap up.  If we are going to talk Nike, Nike's biggest issue is taking advantage of sweatshop labor in cahoots with corrupt foreign countries which helped them develop a mass supply hypersonic weapons which we have no real defense for.  Who cares if they have weapons which can take out our forces in minutes before we could even respond.  Thankfully our government ignores that real threat, but instead stays forcus on the imagined threat to America, American citizens who still believe in the Constitution.  Let's see how many more people we can round up who stepped foot in the Capitol building.  Yeah, that will save up from having that nice grandmother from being able to cook a Thanksgiving dinner for her family.  Thank God for the FBI's continue effort in this man hunt, or should I say grandma hunt.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You ought to know since you live there (or close enough). The prosecutor there doesn't put thieves in jail and so the robberies get more and more brazen. He is so famously soft on crime, that what's left of the sane voters in LA county tried to recall him. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Once again,  don't try to confuse him with the facts. It is not an unchageable offense.

4fkj.gif

A perfect example of why we want Californians to stay in California ... you can live like that, fine, but we don't want any of this to spread to where we live.

The focking UCLA basketball team famously goes to another country to play a goodwill game and steals things because its second nature for teenagers from where they grew up to do so and the UCLA football recruits rip off stuff from the locker room of the Colorado players for the same reason.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Bada boom.  Thank you.

https://i.ibb.co/ZxCwyWZ/Screenshot-2023-11-23-at-05-44-09-RE-flash-mob-FFToday-Forums.png

I am posting this at 5:48 am cst.  My screenshot shows I posted the message to him at 8:21pm.  Do the math.   Additionally, I assume at some point it will give the exact date I sent it, rather than "9 hours ago" etc. 

I WANTED you to say that.  LOL.  Like I said before.  Get better at debating.  How many times do I have to tell you that before you listen?

I KNEW if I referenced voting for Trump, someone (Likely you or Honcho), your knee-jerk reaction would be to say ".... they don't vote" . :lol:

Liberal IS NOT only "how did they vote" or "if they vote". It is a lifestyle and a set of beliefs and actions.   

Again....lol....the schmucks in the video are liberals.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

At least they were raised right 

They should call their fathers and have them discipline these idiots. 

5 minutes ago, blick said:

They should call their fathers and have them discipline these idiots. 

Absolutely. Their College professors are probably appalled as well. I hope they don't lose their day jobs as Doctors and Aerospace Engineers. 

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

No I really don’t. Ridiculous to think that these thugs are concerned about misdemeanors vs. felonies. I strongly doubt they’re even aware of it. They wore masks for a reason. 

All of these stories like this happen in California. But I’m sure it has nothing to do with the laws here 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

[jonmx] Clearly, Nike staged this false flag event to generate publicity for their products before the holiday. [/jonmx]

What products?  They sold out. 

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

First of all, it’s wary, dumbass.

Second, that’s the very definition of racism. You are a racist :thumbsdown:

Ty

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Second, that’s the very definition of racism. You are a racist

So it's racist for us to talk about it BECAUSE they happen to be black or to point out that there's a pattern here?? 

Let's just ignore all and any crimes committed by Blacks, like it never happened? Is that what you want? I'm confused 🤔

Do we not bring it up? You tell me. 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

in california misdemeanors are catch and release and case dismissed

That isn't true.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Of course they don't. The are probably career criminals. It is doubtful that they vote or have any political affiliation. 

Just now, squistion said:

Of course they don't. The are probably career criminals. It is doubtful that they vote or have any political affiliation. 

But if they did - be honest.  Who do you think they would vote for?