Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Kansas City Chiefs Fan vs The Woke Mob

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This is a commonly understood element of human nature, with age one gains more experience.  We make mistakes, learn from them become more acquainted with the world and better understand it and our place in it.  This is commonly referred to as "wisdom".  When you are young you have knowledge, you know a tomatoe is a fruit, and hopefully as you age you better understand why it should not be included in a fruit salad.  This is but an example of the important distinction between knowledge and wisdom.

Also for consideration

Todays conservatives are obsessed with transsexuals and woke, That’s not wisdom it’s obstinacy and bigotry, No thanks. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Todays conservatives are obsessed with transsexuals and woke, That’s not wisdom it’s obstinacy and bigotry, No thanks. 

It might be difficult to measure which side of this issue is more obsessed, but let's pretend for the moment that it actually IS the conservative side.  Am I to now understand, that when some group objects loudly or emphatically to something that its obstinancy and bigotry?  And should therefore be assailed as wrong?

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Todays conservatives are obsessed with transsexuals and woke 

I will agree with this in principle.  The Dems have run a master class in flooding the mainstream with leftist identity politics.  The actual pursuit of a conservative agenda has been set back decades.  We were asleep at the wheel and no one ever thought such vile norms would be pushed.  Shame on us for underestimating our opponents.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It might be difficult to measure which side of this issue is more obsessed, but let's pretend for the moment that it actually IS the conservative side.  Am I to now understand, that when some group objects loudly or emphatically to something that its obstinancy and bigotry?  And should therefore be assailed as wrong?

No. But in this case yes. 

No. But in this case yes. 

So your position as to who can have a complaint, and when, is maleable?  Can you understand how someone might now not respect your position?

• Like 1

Just now, RLLD said:

So your position as to who can have a complaint, and when, is maleable?  Can you understand how someone might now not respect your position?

I have no idea where you’re going with this. Let’s backtrack: I don’t accept that conservatism equals wisdom. Amd I absolutely reject that the conservative obsession with and antipathy towards transsexuals is a sign of wisdom, that’s the whole of my position. 

I have no idea where you’re going with this. Let’s backtrack: I don’t accept that conservatism equals wisdom. Amd I absolutely reject that the conservative obsession with and antipathy towards transsexuals is a sign of wisdom, that’s the whole of my position. 

Understood.  While that flouts common wisdom, I can appreciate your point of view. I might suggest that later, with more time and experience, you might one day decide to reconsider your position. 

53 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m not sure if I’ve ever had a conversation about transsexuals IRL. Definitely not anywhere near obsessive about it.

Actually, I take that back. The Bud Light debacle made it a topic of conversation, but more so with people commenting or making jokes. Still not obsessive. It’s polarizing to watch people try to normalize a mental health disorder. 
And the accusation of bigotry is laughable. Simply having a different opinion is considered bigotry by the left, and you can GTFOH with that nonsense. 

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Understood.  While that flouts common wisdom, I can appreciate your point of view. I might suggest that later, with more time and experience, you might one day decide to reconsider your position. 

In other words? When I’m wiser I might change my mind? Lolol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

In other words? When I’m wiser I might change my mind? Lolol

😁  Now you know, I like to have my fun   :cheers:

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

😁  Now you know, I like to have my fun   :cheers:

You went down the rabbit hole with Westboro Timmay.  Instead of focusing on his excoriation of a nine year old kid as a racist for wearing his favorite teams colors which was ignorant in its own right he doubled down, refused to admit his mistake or that he was premature and presumptive, and he continued to try to justify vilification of the child even after learning the truth which includes the fact that the child is of native american heritage, a heritage which includes face painting.  Westboro Timmay tried numerous times to change the subject so he could somehow pretend he was morally right.  You finally agreed to play his game.  Why?  You let him define premises, premises which are untrue and unknowable, why?  Why argue with an azzhole on his ground?  Why converse with a jerk who refuses to acknowledge the obvious, who refuses to apologize when he is demonstrably wrong.  Any many too weak to admit his mistakes is not worthy of engagement.

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You went down the rabbit hole with Westboro Timmay.  Instead of focusing on his excoriation of a nine year old kid as a racist for wearing his favorite teams colors which was ignorant in its own right he doubled down, refused to admit his mistake or that he was premature and presumptive, and he continued to try to justify vilification of the child even after learning the truth which includes the fact that the child is of native american heritage, a heritage which includes face painting.  Westboro Timmay tried numerous times to change the subject so he could somehow pretend he was morally right.  You finally agreed to play his game.  Why?  You let him define premises, premises which are untrue and unknowable, why?  Why argue with an azzhole on his ground?  Why converse with a jerk who refuses to acknowledge the obvious, who refuses to apologize when he is demonstrably wrong.  Any many too weak to admit his mistakes is not worthy of engagement.

The alternative is to not talk, to disparage or impugn.....is that not what the left does to the right every day now?  If I visit upon HIM the behaviors that come MY way, have I not become what I oppose?

No sir, my position remains to talk....hear people out, maybe learn something. Counter bad ideas with good ones where ever possible. But some people have to suffer to learn.

I was likely once just like him and them.....young and pretty sure I knew what was right and wrong and what should be true or happen. It took me YEARS to understand how little I actually knew, and reach a point where I might actually have some wisdom.

I just think there is a better way for us to deal with one another. :dunno:

No one gave a shitt about trannies until they started involving kids. So yeah, conservatives are obsessed about their kids not having this crap introduced into their schooling. So GFY Tim.  

29 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Yawn. You’ve regressed. Your earlier posts were funnier. This one bores me. You remind me of Eddie Murphy. 

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yawn. You’ve regressed. Your earlier posts were funnier. This one bores me. You remind me of Eddie Murphy. 

And you remind everyone of Chris kattan with less self awareness.  Who cares?  Faq cough. 

Transgenderism is 10x more offensive than blackface and given 30 years, hopefully suffers the same fate.

23 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Transgenderism is 10x more offensive than blackface and given 30 years, hopefully suffers the same fate.

No it really isn’t. In 30 years hopefully nobody will care about transgenderism, it will just be something that 1% or less of the public do and they will be accepted by the rest of us and treated with dignity and respect. 

• Haha 1

And hopefully in far less than 30 years, offensive treatment of Native Americans by sports teams, along with all other expressions of white supremacy, will be banished as part of our history, never to return. 

On 11/29/2023 at 8:19 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

As a white man we w on the war. They are the only civilization in the history of earth that got more rights than the victors

I was saying yes they still wear face paint so therefore support the wearing of facepaint and it is not racist.  Clearly I was discussing the situation we are talking about. 

now in your post they are talking about changing the logo from the cartoon that is offensive but not the name itself 

'We are aware that a young member of our community attended a Kansas City Chiefs game in a headdress and face paint in his way of supporting his favorite team,' said tribal chairman Kenneth Kahn. 

'As a federally recognized tribe, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians does not endorse wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.'

https://www-dailymail-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-12811113/amp/Native-American-tribe-nine-year-old-Kansas-City-fan-belongs-distances-kid-wearing-headdress-black-paint-face.html

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Also there is no such thing as a “trans groomer”. You cannot talk anyone into becoming a transsexual. Sorry but it’s not possible. 

It's called being Gay. It's all Gay, same thing different Pronoun. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You can’t talk anyone into being gay either. 

Understood, it's a mental disorder. Remember that "SCIENCE" thing?? Yeah, they don't fit that narrative. 🌈

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Also there is no such thing as a “trans groomer”. You cannot talk anyone into becoming a transsexual. Sorry but it’s not possible. 

Incorrect.  a 1000% jump in those identifying as trans proves that it's learned, not this fake "natural" garbage you want everyone to believe.

This is VERY much  a societal thing, not a natural thing.  That's not even debatable - even with your pretzel logic.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Incorrect.  a 1000% jump in those identifying as trans proves that it's learned, not this fake "natural" garbage you want everyone to believe.

This is VERY much  a societal thing, not a natural thing.  That's not even debatable - even with your pretzel logic.

No that proves that more are willing to admit it, that’s all. The same numbers were always there, 

No that proves that more are willing to admit it, that’s all. The same numbers were always there, 

Negative.  That's the BS excuse you like to give, but it's not backed by anything other than your emotions and "wish it were true" fantasies. 

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Negative.  That's the BS excuse you like to give, but it's not backed by anything other than your emotions and "wish it were true" fantasies. 

And most doctors. And the AMA. 

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

False and widely known even in corporate left media. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6091581/Teenagers-question-biological-gender-friends-transgender.html

And the NIH

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6095578/

Reading Tim’s posts, it’s obvious that he has only read Volume 1 to the “Leftist Propaganda for Dummies” series.