Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Kansas City Chiefs Fan vs The Woke Mob

I have always said the reaction to Trump was worse than anything Trump ever did. And to think these were/ are grown men acting just like hysterical college kids and Karen’s. Pathetic. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have always said the reaction to Trump was worse than anything Trump ever did. And to think these were/ are grown men acting just like hysterical college kids and Karen’s. Pathetic. 

Sheila's

18 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Nope, and they don't give 2 shizz about Sandman either. The only reason the Libs were all spun out is because of an F'ing hat, a MAGA hat. 

It a single hat that spun them out, PATHETIC! 

Don’t leave out “All Lives Matter” also.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

I grew up on a rez, did you?   

Azzhole.  Neither did Tim.  You focking idiots.  Fock you.  POS telling people they are speaking for others when you are doing exactly that.  Total POS.  GFY.  

People like you and Tim are everything that is wrong with today.  

No I did not, and I said we should be listening to natives like yourself.  White people should not be telling you to be offended.

12 hours ago, Voltaire said:

You go to a Lions game, and diehard fans paint their face silver and blue, the same regarding Packer fans with yellow and green. This kid's crime/transgression is that his favorite team's colors are red and black

There's no hidden political or social message to be found in red and black facepaint that goes any deeper than "I really like the Chiefs."

Is there no end to this bottomless pit of whining?

Wait- I thought he was a Chiefs fan. Why would a Falcons fan be wearing a headdress?

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Wait- I thought he was a Chiefs fan. Why would a Falcons fan be wearing a headdress?

Maybe the kid is a BÖC fan?   It's alright baby! 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Maybe the kid is a BÖC fan?   It's alright baby! 

Maiden has a song by the same name. It's epic. Up the irons!

This is getting more attention than I thought it would.   Chiefs have actually banned headdresses at Arrowhead. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

This is getting more attention than I thought it would.   Chiefs have actually banned headdresses at Arrowhead. 

Yeah Fock them then. I hope they go down. 

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

I grew up on a rez, did you?   

Azzhole.  Neither did Tim.  You focking idiots.  Fock you.  POS telling people they are speaking for others when you are doing exactly that.  Total POS.  GFY.  

People like you and Tim are everything that is wrong with today.  

Hah! GFY too! 

In all seriousness I know there are plenty of Native Americans that don’t give a crap about any of this. And if that’s the way they feel more power to them. And to you. 

But there are many that DO give a crap. And I’m not speaking for them, all I’m doing is listening and sympathizing and agreeing. You shouldn’t speak for them either. 

And don’t lose your temper over it. It’s a free country. The only Salamancas I know are from Breaking Bad. 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

92% of Indians were against changing the name of the Redskins and most hated that they did. Every Indian I grew up with celebrated that team as theirs

Oh bullsh!t on your 92%: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Redskins_name_controversy#:~:text=38% of self-identified Native,of those with tribal affiliations.

39% didn’t care but 47% found it offensive. See this is why guys like you are so full of sh!t. Because you lie about what these folks really think. 

• Like 1

Whoopsie. Another swing and a miss from the idiots. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah Fock them then. I hope they go down. 

Not a result of this, in prior years

20 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk already. 

Rittenhouse is a punk and probably a white supramacist. He’s probably innocent too (we’ll never know for sure) but what an a$$hole for even being there. Such a little or!ck  and you guys worship him. Pathetic. 

And this latest kid, wearing red paint which is horribly racist and you defend him? Fock him. 

Wow 

I honestly thought I’ve read it all on this bored.  JFC

Three pages and no one has posted this "journalist's" other tweets?

No agenda here.  Nope.

Y’all have missed the overwhelming point.  This is a Deadspin article which like Media Matters are just woke hit pieces that get picked up by the MSM like the Associated Press.  That’s how legacy big media works, they pick up smaller “news stories”. Lies begets more lies. Which turn into people like tim and gutter and worms “truths”.  Because the AP or NYT said so. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh bullsh!t on your 92%: 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington_Redskins_name_controversy#:~:text=38% of self-identified Native,of those with tribal affiliations.

39% didn’t care but 47% found it offensive. See this is why guys like you are so full of sh!t. Because you lie about what these folks really think. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/new-poll-finds-9-in-10-native-americans-arent-offended-by-redskins-name/2016/05/18/3ea11cfa-161a-11e6-924d-838753295f9a_story.html

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Come on man.  The Washington Post is a right wing hack site, right @The Real timschochet?   But Wikipedia.  Now THAT is quality journalism!!!!

🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Come on man.  The Washington Post is a right wing hack site, right @The Real timschochet?   But Wikipedia.  Now THAT is quality journalism!!!!

🤣

C'mon man!  Don't you know that only properly vetted PhD experts are allowed to post/edit Wikipedia articles?

At this point, it’s quite obvious that Tim is just trolling.  Hes not serious.  He over plays his hand in every post with his mischaracterizations and embellishments. A grown adult can’t be walking around with that level of oblivion. 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

At this point, it’s quite obvious that Tim is just trolling.  Hes not serious.  He over plays his hand in every post with his mischaracterizations and embellishments. A grown adult can’t be walking around with that level of oblivion. 

Reminds me of @MDC

Half the time I think he’s just trolling and not being serious. 

Other half the time he seems to try to make a real and serious point. Of which is also funny. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I think the correct word is actually obliviousness. But no I’m not trolling. 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I don’t care. 9 out of 10 is bullsh!t. That poll was widely discredited, just like most of your info. The 2019 poll asked twice as many Native Americans and the numbers were what I reported: 47% were offended. So Fock off with your bullcrap poll. 

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t care. 9 out of 10 is bullsh!t. That poll was widely discredited, just like most of your info. The 2019 poll asked twice as many Native Americans and the numbers were what I reported: 47% were offended. So Fock off with your bullcrap poll. 

Right widely discredited. Brought to you by the same people who said the vaccine stops Covid. I tell you what I know hundreds of not more Indians and not a single one was offended by it. Indians aren’t biatches like beta cuck white wannabe men.  That’s why teams actually wanted to name their teams after them 

Oh boy. When this kid owns Deadspin, what do you think he'll change the name to?

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I think the correct word is actually obliviousness.

Either is applicable to your particular situation.  
Whatever, but any way, if you’re not trolling, then you’re indeed the most dangerous kind of libtard…one with the inability or flat out refusal to distinguish fact from feeling.  You are so immersed in propaganda, that you can’t absorb, refuse to acknowledge, or just  don’t care about the truth.  Treatment of lgbtq and police brutality are two things you mention often, that are measurably different from how you represent them.  Sad really.

• Haha 1

So the kid is native american?   Is this reliable in terms of truth?

I hope to god.....that is true....and i hope to god his family can sue all of them....every last one of them that tried to make him a weapon in their little war.....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Reminds me of @MDC

Half the time I think he’s just trolling and not being serious. 

Other half the time he seems to try to make a real and serious point. Of which is also funny. 

I feel the same way about your scenery chewing fake outrage  performance in the Israel thread. Any community colleges have a pro Hamas party lately? 🤡 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Not to all the Geek Club idiots that fall for it every day and keep taking the bait.     I'd guess 50%+ of the posts in here are quoting him or referencing what he thinks.   What did this place do before tim showed up?  :lol:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Either is applicable to your particular situation.  
Whatever, but any way, if you’re not trolling, then you’re indeed the most dangerous kind of libtard…one with the inability or flat out refusal to distinguish fact from feeling.  You are so immersed in propaganda, that you can’t absorb, refuse to acknowledge, or just  don’t care about the truth.  Treatment of lgbtq and police brutality are two things you mention often, that are measurably different from how you represent them.  Sad really.

The most dangerous kind of libtard…sounds pretty cool doesn’t it? 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh bullsh!t on your 92%: 

You are more full of sh!t than the only porta potty at a construction site serviced by only one food truck serving nothing but burritos which porta potty has not been emptied for a week.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You are more full of sh!t than the only porta potty at a construction site serviced by only one food truck serving nothing but burritos which porta potty has not been emptied for a week.  

Hey look, another sh1tty post by pile on guy.  This thread keeps getting better.

4 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I appreciate the thoughtful analogy. Quite eloquent. 

12 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

92% of Indians were against changing the name of the Redskins and most hated that they did. Every Indian I grew up with celebrated that team as theirs

What did Liz Warren have to say? That is how I judge my thoughts.