Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Kansas City Chiefs Fan vs The Woke Mob

20 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Then he should know better than to wear red face which is racist and a sign of white supremacy and very offensive to many native Americans. 

Or maybe the Chumash tribe are run by Chumash elders, rather than candy-ass whiny white liberals who clearly think know better than they do what's good for the Chumash tribe.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

It's not blackface. Nobody is impersonating Bojangles, Massa Tim.

Football fans only paint their faces for fun, not to get permanently butthurt white liberals angry, which is more of a humorous side effect. Can us Lions fans get away with paint our faces blue and silver since there are neither blue nor silver people to insult? The only reason the kid wears black and red facepaint is because his favorite team wears black and red, and the only cultural statement he's making by doing so is that he really likes the Chiefs. 

But no, it's blackface.

Then, hilariously, the kid turns out to be Native American himself. So the white liberal is now lecturing the Native American for dressing like a Native American, which isn't supposed to happen on the victim hierarchy chart that you yourself subscribe to. Sadly, you picked the wrong kid to fake accuse of "white supremacy." 

Wow a cogent argument! I’ve been proven wrong. 

But it’s disingenuous to compare red face to a Detroit Lions fan or any other fan not attempting to imitate a historical victim of white supremacy. Which was the point of the article I linked. 

Now I REALLY gotta run. More later. 

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re full of crap. I insisted over and over that most Trump voters were not racist, but that they knowingly or unknowingly tolerated racism. Please stop lying about me. 

My advice on this might be to avoid abusing the term racism or racist.  Particularly when you stand astride Democrat policies that have been resoundingly harmful to minorities.

This manuever to portray Trump as a racist just does not stand up to reality. 

• Like 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

But it’s disingenuous to compare red face to a Detroit Lions fan or any other fan not attempting to imitate a historical victim of white supremacy. Which was the point of the article I linked. 

So it’s ok for a black person to use black face AND white face. But not ok for an Indian to use half red face half black face? :huh: you and your “argument” literally make ZERO sense. Not only is it full of holes but it’s also full of hypocrisy

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Or maybe the Chumash tribe are run by Chumash elders, rather than candy-ass whiny white liberals who clearly think know better than they do what's good for the Chumash tribe.

I would be very surprised if the Chumash ever say that wearing red face is part of their tradition. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I suggest there are better hills to make your stand, this one just does not seem to be the one to leverage.   It was a nice try, but in the end the effort was unraveled.....there will be other opportunities to fabricate racism which are far less flimsy than this one.  JMHO

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would be very surprised if the Chumash ever say that wearing red face is part of their tradition. 

U SURE this is the hill u want to die on? It’s literally blatantly obvious the black man is wrong and attacked an innocent child. He’s going to get sued and so is his company for slander. Do u not understand that? Do u even understand want the definition of slander IS? From ur actions, u obviously don’t. Which is why literally everyone in this thread is making fun of you, calling u a liar, a POS, etc. which u are, dont get it twisted. But u COULD help urself out by just admitting the guy is a POS racist but instead u would literally rather be a house n-word listening to every word Massa says and defending Massa from all the other slaves that see him for what he is

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Go do your thing Tim, we've already kept you too long. We can wait; sign off and save this for later.

• Like 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

Go do your thing Tim, we've already kept you too long. We can wait; sign off

:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Mom tearing into the author of the article :lol: dude is bout to catch a HUGE lawsuit and I for one can’t wait til he’s unemployed and the kid owns his “media company” 

https://nypost.com/2023/11/29/media/mom-of-young-chiefs-fan-rips-deadspin-for-accusing-him-of-racism/amp/

Not the first time they focked around and found out. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollea_v._Gawker?wprov=sfti1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I would guess they don't have a position on it because they don't care.

Some young tribe member goes to the tribal council and says "Shouldn't we be upset about this? My UC-Berkley professor told us we should be upset about this." And the tribal chief reaches into a duffle bag, pulls out a Mahomes jersey, gives it to the kid and tells him, "Wear this to class and tell your professor to fuck right off."

10 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dying on hills means nothing to Tim

I mean the guy is literally catching it from everybody here. One would think if somebody is attacking a kid who literally did nothing wrong that as adults we should defend that child. Yet Tim is here doubling down on his idiocy of attacking a child for wearing the colors of the team he supports. They gonna go a step further & say white ppl can’t wear all black cause it’s too similar to black ppl? They gonna get upset if somebody paints their face yellow cause of Asians? It’s literally POS ppl like that black guy writing the article & Tim defending it

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’d be wrong I’ve been to many many of their native festivals and they most certainly paint their face red. The redskin is not cause their skin is red it’s cause they smeared blood on their faces during war

Agree with most in here.  The author is clearly wrong and deserves scorn.  Absolutely nothing worth defending other than some little kid who’s trying to have fun getting harassed. 

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

You’d be wrong I’ve been to many many of their native festivals and they most certainly paint their face red. The redskin is not cause their skin is red it’s cause they smeared blood on their faces during war

Learned this from my grandpa when I was little. He’s full blooded Indian while I’m 1/8th but I always found it fascinating when he would occasionally start telling a random story like that or stories from he was a kid 

3 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Learned this from my grandpa when I was little. He’s full blooded Indian while I’m 1/8th but I always found it fascinating when he would occasionally start telling a random story like that or stories from he was a kid 

That’s the stupidity of liberalism. The goals of the Indians are as to scare their enemies with intimidation. Rubbing your own blood or even better the blood of someone else was great power. It’s sad they don’t know or even ask the history 

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s the stupidity of liberalism. The goals of the Indians are as to scare their enemies with intimidation. Rubbing your own blood or even better the blood of someone else was great power. It’s sad they don’t know or even ask the history 

What blows my mind is not only are they attacking a literal child, but they also tried to make the kid look bad by making it seem his entire face was black. Then when they found out the other side was red they tried doubling down harder & saying “I could make a case to where that’s even worse! He’s insulting TWO races”. They haven’t spoken a word about the kid being native himself & his dad being on the board of a Native American group :lol: Then you have Tim doubling down here in this thread about it while literally everyone is telling him he’s wrong. It’s just astounding how DELUSIONAL and how NARCISSISTIC Tim & the rest of the left cultists. This is why o say they’re in a cult. They instantly defend their side even though it’s obvious the side is wrong, do everything their master says, attack anyone who has a difference opinion, etc

21 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So they don't get offended by the Chiefs or other native american mascot sports teams?

9 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

So they don't get offended by the Chiefs or other native american mascot sports teams?

There’s actually QUITE a few different Native American organizations that are petitioning the team to change the name BACK. Cause they were proud of the name and feel offended they took the name away as well as their representation 

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

There’s actually QUITE a few different Native American organizations that are petitioning the team to change the name BACK. Cause they were proud of the name and feel offended they took the name away as well as their representation 

Yes, but these people are just too stupid to understand they are being exploited, and once white liberals can indoctri........explain to them how they should be offended.....perhaps they will come around....

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Do they Chumash support the Chiefs mascot and dressing up?

29 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Yes I’m sure woketard millennial injuns are offended. The white Karen’s like you taught them that 

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yes 

Bzzzt. Wrong, try again dumazz!

Chumash leaders are asking a North County semi-pro baseball team to change its logo, which it says is demeaning to Native Americans. The mascot for the North County Indians is a grinning, bright-red, Native American caricature that is based on the Cleveland Indians mascot, Chief Wahoo. That mascot also has drawn criticism over the years, as have various similar logos from professional sports to Little League. The best-known pro sports teams that still have such logos are the Indians, Atlanta Braves, and Washington Redskins. All remain controversial.

The symbol is “degrading, immoral, racist, (and) disrespectful,” according to Fred Collins, tribal administrator of the Northern Chumash Tribal Council.

Collins added that the council is not just concerned about baseball team logos. It also wants to go after so-called “cigar store Indians” — wooden sculptures of Native American chiefs selling cigars that he said are sprinkled throughout the county. Collins hopes the day will come when his grandchildren won’t have to look at those effigies. “Our chiefs are sacred to us,” he said. “You don’t see Jesus selling cigars.”

Read more at: https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/local/article39436815.html#storylink=cpy

You're just another white man telling natives how they should feel.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Cleveland Guardians dude. Amazing. Nothing derogatory about the name prior.  Just called them the Indians.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

Bzzzzt YOURE wrong. Cause that’s a SMALL group compared the EXTREMELY large group that was the name back

We're talking about one tribe, the Chumash, the tribe that this kid at the game has ancestry.

I asked RaidersHaters if the tribe supports the Chiefs mascot and people dressing up, he said they do, but there is an article quoting the tribal leader saying he finds this offensive.

Are you as a white man telling the tribe leader that is is wrong to be offended?  You're telling him he shouldn't be offended. LOLOLOLOL

4 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Tim got his ass beat so bad he took his ball & went home 😂 dude literally ran away 

He's a complete focking idiot. Always has been always will be. He's always wrong. 

12 minutes ago, lod001 said:

He's a complete focking idiot. Always has been always will be. He's always wrong. 

Yeah.  One time I thought he was right.  Turns out that was the one time *I* was wrong.

2 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Do they Chumash support the Chiefs mascot and dressing up?

At least two do. Presumably mom would make three. Tribal administrator Fred Collins disagrees at least so far as cigar store indians and the Chief Wahoo images, and congrats on finding that.

7 hours ago, Strike said:

Because it's the RIGHT thing to do.  Calling someone racist is one of the worst things you can call someone in today's world.  Calling someone from a marginalized group racist for representing their marginalized group is right up there.  But virtue signalers like you know best.  It's like when a black cop shoots a black person.  In your eyes it's still racist because that black cop is in part of a "systemic racism" group, whatever that is.  You can't even define it. 

You said up above that woke is treating everyone with respect.  it's not treating a person with respect when you call them a  racist for representing their marginalized group.  Thanks for AGAIN proving what a hypocrite you are.

Not anymore. Idiots abused the word so much it's lost the stigma it once had. It really doesn't mean anything anymore. 

5 hours ago, Stryker Ryker said:

U SURE this is the hill u want to die on? 

My thoughts as well.  The only thing to argue about is how much money the kids family will win in a lawsuit.  

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Not lying...100% truth.  I remember it well.   So does everyone else, cept you it seems

The best part though was when he got suspended for disparaging all the women that vote for Trump.  

3 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

We're talking about one tribe, the Chumash, the tribe that this kid at the game has ancestry.

I asked RaidersHaters if the tribe supports the Chiefs mascot and people dressing up, he said they do, but there is an article quoting the tribal leader saying he finds this offensive.

Are you as a white man telling the tribe leader that is is wrong to be offended?  You're telling him he shouldn't be offended. LOLOLOLOL

As a white man we w on the war. They are the only civilization in the history of earth that got more rights than the victors

I was saying yes they still wear face paint so therefore support the wearing of facepaint and it is not racist.  Clearly I was discussing the situation we are talking about. 

now in your post they are talking about changing the logo from the cartoon that is offensive but not the name itself