Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Kansas City Chiefs Fan vs The Woke Mob

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The red paint may be traditional and I’m sure the kid didn’t mean anything by it, but it’s still horribly racist, a legacy of our ugly past of stereotyping native Americans. As a society we shouldn’t tolerate this anymore. 

So, like your Roman Polanski defense and all your other idiotic defenses, you intend to double down for as long as you can, increasing the bile that gets poured out into the public fora until even you cannot defend it, and then you will try to claim some moral victory when you see the light, congratualting yourself on your enlightened growth but still never acknowledging you have been the problem from the start.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

22 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I was out of line for picking on an innocent kid. I am not out of line in arguing that the tradition of red paint to support a football team with an Indian name is racist and we shouldn’t do it anymore. Same for the tomahawk chop. 

And of course that was not the direction of the thread.  You now try to change the discussion so that your idiocy might, incorrectly, be viewed in the changed context.  Why not simply fock off?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

So, like your Roman Polanski defense and all your other idiotic defenses, you intend to double down for as long as you can, increasing the bile that gets poured out into the public fora until even you cannot defend it, and then you will try to claim some moral victory when you see the light, congratualting yourself on your enlightened growth but still never acknowledging you have been the problem from the start.  

I stopped at Polanski. Whenever somebody mentions him I know they’re not being serious and simply looking to cut me down. That’s cool. 

1 minute ago, Engorgeous George said:

And of course that was not the direction of the thread.  You now try to change the discussion so that your idiocy might, incorrectly, be viewed in the chaged context.  Why not simply fock off?

Because I’d rather you did? 

47 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I stopped at Polanski. Whenever somebody mentions him I know they’re not being serious and simply looking to cut me down. That’s cool. 

You always stop when cognitive dissonance arises.  You fear self examination.  You fancy yourself an intellectual while in reality you are a buffoon.  Whenever you post I am reminded of the scene from A Fish Called Wanda where Otto is arguing with Wanda.  To tout his intelligence he tells her that chimps don't read Nietzsche.  Wanda replies "yes they do, they just don't understand it".  That sums you up nicely.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. Because for the vast majority of them, the sex change operation represents the end of their confusion, which is the goal. Also, it’s really none of your (or my) business. 

Bless your heart.  This is categorically wrong; Europe realizes it finally, but the American wokesters haven't gotten there yet.

Anyway, I don't want to sidetrack your defense of your behaviors here, carry on.  :cheers: 

52 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I might have gone overboard a little on the Chiefs kid. I overreact when woke gets attacked all the time. It has it excesses sure but woke (political correctness) is a good thing. We are better off as a society for it in so many ways. Homosexuals treated with equality, bad guys like Harvey Weinstein thrown in jail, black history and Native American history taught correctly, dignity for transsexuals, better treatment of minorities by police- there’s no aspect of woke that hasn’t made things better. I truly believe that. So when it gets constantly ripped as a bad thing I get defensive. 

lol phag

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You always stop when cognitive dissonance arises.  You fear self examination.  You fancy yourself an intellectual while in reality you are a buffoon.  Whenever you post I am reminded of the scerme from a fish Called Wanda where Otto is arguing with Wanda.  To tout his intelligence he tells her that chimps don't read Nietzsche.  Wanda replies "yes they do, they just don't understand it".  That sums you up nicely.

Did you know that Nietzsche died of syphilis? 

(Kudos if you can come up with the movie that is from without looking it up. Hint: it’s a better flick than the vastly overrated “A Fish Called Wanda.”) 

34 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I bet you would.  You don't like what you see when I hold a mirror up to you.

More Nietzsche? But you see, I don’t detect any abyss. I‘m not Narcissus by any stretch, but overall I don’t mind what I see. 

56 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. Because for the vast majority of them, the sex change operation represents the end of their confusion, which is the goal. Also, it’s really none of your (or my) business. 

How about murderers being let out or prison to murder again because some people he never knew were slaves? Is that good? 

So Real Tim’s instinctive reaction was to attack a young boy. And he thinks he’s the moral one. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So Real Tim’s instinctive reaction was to attack a young boy. And he thinks he’s the moral one. 

Same with the Sandman teen although there was a whiff of something else 

Tim has too much on his plate in this thread already to follow this tangent further, but I just want to say that A Fish Called Wanda was hilarious and that John Cleese and Michael Palin are two of the funniest human beings on this planet.

I loved A Fish Called Wanda and pretty much everything involving John Cleese.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

He was a victim of anti-Catholic bigotry. The MSM mocked his religious beliefs and try to destroy a teen. Disgusting 

And if Timmay did strike his “punchable face,” my money would be on the Sandmann putting Tim to sleep.  

Just now, Tree of Knowledge said:

And if Timmay did strike his “punchable face,” my money would be on the Sandmann putting Tim to sleep.  

Guaranteed Tim has never thrown a successful punch.  Likely he was punched or b!tch-slapped many times as a child but Tim is no fighter.  Tim is a curl up into a fecal, not fetal, position guy to take it, whimpering.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Guaranteed Tim has never thrown a successful punch.  Likely he was punched or b!tch-slapped many times as a child but Tim is no fighter.  Tim is a curl up into a fecal, not fetal, position guy to take it, whimpering.

He hires Mexicans to do his fighting.  

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I’m certainly no internet tough guy that’s for sure. I’m no alpha like Trump. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m certainly no internet tough guy that’s for sure. I’m no alpha like Trump. 

You are no tough guy anywhere.  Neither is Trump.  You two do have runaway narcissism in common.  You are both blowhards who wrongly assess your own intelligence as far, far greater than it actually is.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

You are no tough guy anywhere.  Neither is Trump.  You two do have runaway narcissism in common.  You are both bowhards who wrongly assess your own intelligence as far, far greater than it actually is.

Even if this were all true, there’s one big difference: I’m just having fun arguing on an internet discussion board. In the end, I’m no threat to you or anyone else. The other guy means to be President. 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

It’s Deadspin fellas. Clickbait articles is what they do. I wouldn’t stay up til 3-4 AM upset about it.

What if it were Christmas?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Even if this were all true, there’s one big difference: I’m just having fun arguing on an internet discussion board. In the end, I’m no threat to you or anyone else. The other guy means to be President. 

Another attempt at deflection.  Your arguing "skills" are poor.  Why not just save face, admit you were once again wrong in who you choose to excoriate, and why, and apologize?  It is really pretty simple.  just say "I once again shot off my mouth before engaging my brain.  I apologize unreserveredly to the young fan.  I don't know why I have to try to deflect and redefine and I apologize to the Board for that deep character flaw.  I will go away until I get treatment."

1 hour ago, Engorgeous George said:

Word

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk already. 

Rittenhouse is a punk and probably a white supramacist. He’s probably innocent too (we’ll never know for sure) but what an a$$hole for even being there. Such a little or!ck  and you guys worship him. Pathetic. 

And this latest kid, wearing red paint which is horribly racist and you defend him? Fock him. 

You’re a focking lunatic. 😆

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Painting your face team colors is a time honored tradition, and while it may be stupid, it's not racist.  You're pushing this a little too far.

You're 100% correct. He's the definition of Woke 🌈

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

This was my wife's reaction yesterday when she saw the story.

"Huh.  Who knew they still existed? :dunno: "  :lol: 

Especially after Hulk Hogan power slammed their sh1t parent company into the wrestling mat 

This thread reminds me of the videos you see online where someone is getting savagely beaten or murdered while everyone has their phones out recording and nobody helps the guy getting killed. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Your other points regrarding Sandman and Rittenhouse are totally off the mark too but this one is absolutely nuts.

You go to a Lions game, and diehard fans paint their face silver and blue, the same regarding Packer fans with yellow and green. This kid's crime/transgression is that his favorite team's colors are red and black. 

There's no hidden political or social message to be found in red and black facepaint that goes any deeper than "I really like the Chiefs."

Is there no end to this bottomless pit of whining?

Maybe they need to change their team colors to teal and pink. 

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk already. 

Rittenhouse is a punk and probably a white supramacist. He’s probably innocent too (we’ll never know for sure) but what an a$$hole for even being there. Such a little or!ck  and you guys worship him. Pathetic. 

And this latest kid, wearing red paint which is horribly racist and you defend him? Fock him. 

You’re the reason bows and arrows and scrotum poles were invented.

7 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I was out of line for picking on an innocent kid. I am not out of line in arguing that the tradition of red paint to support a football team with an Indian name is racist and we shouldn’t do it anymore. Same for the tomahawk chop. 

Any native american I know, and I know a few, do not care about thr mascots.   1 is a redskins fan for that very reason.  

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.   With libs if 15% of natives are offended then that is good enough.  Must virtue signal.  

No one cared until society gave a reason to care and coddled people being offended.   Some people get offended just for kicks these days.   A power move.  

Celtics have an Irish fella as a mascot.  Offended?  Or is he too white to matter?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Based on the number of posts directed to him or about him around here, I'd disagree with this statement.      He's got all the rightie trigger phrases covered in that post.  ("horribly racist" :lol:  that's the cherry on top of that post).  

I agree with this.  But I don't think hes a troll.  He is just California crazy.  Legitimately thinks what he says.  

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It's disgraceful what liberals do to shame teams that feature natives.

The Eastern Michigan Hurons and Washington Redskins both featured dignified native American mascots. Tribal High School teams across the country  have embraced the Redskins logo for their own. "Huron" is more than a Lake and seeing them featured on the football helmet use to remind people of that before woke white libtards changed that over the objections of the Huron tribe.

The Chippewas and Seminoles risk being erased entirely from thought and reduced to obscure cultural trivia were Central Michigan or Florida State to be forced by liberals to abandon them. Somehow, liberal bastion Illinois has been able to stick through with the Blackhawks and Illini.

Right.   Glorifying native americans and bringing awareness that they are apart of history is so bad!   Must satisfy the white lib virtue signalers.  

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Did you know that Nietzsche died of syphilis? 

(Kudos if you can come up with the movie that is from without looking it up. Hint: it’s a better flick than the vastly overrated “A Fish Called Wanda.”) 

Saw this in a train station bathroom making stool in New York. Nietzsche: God is dead.  God: Nietzsche is dead,   written under it. 

Edgar Allen Poe is believed to die of that and opium. What’s your point?

8 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

When names of sports mascots are this important to you, it's time to rethink your priorities.

Also when it comes to matter like these, it's best to listen to the natives themselves to get their opinions.  Some like the names, others do not, but a white person telling a native not to be offended is focked up.

I grew up on a rez, did you?   

Azzhole.  Neither did Tim.  You focking idiots.  Fock you.  POS telling people they are speaking for others when you are doing exactly that.  Total POS.  GFY.  

People like you and Tim are everything that is wrong with today.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I grew up on a rez, did you?   

Azzhole.  Neither did Tim.  You focking idiots.  Fock you.  POS telling people they are speaking for others when you are doing exactly that.  Total POS.  GFY.  

People like you and Tim are everything that is wrong with today.  

Post of the year, right here folks!

Excellent work, L2M!  I believe we should put you up for a Noble too.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Post of the year, right here folks!

Excellent work, L2M!  I believe we should put you up for a Noble too.  :thumbsup:

Salamanca NY is where I grew up.   Possibly the only city with whole city limits within a reservation.   We just went to the state semis.   Im pretty reserved in giving out my info but there you go.  Salamanca focking NY.  Johnny Cash and long as thr grass shall grow?  Look it up.  I spent many of moons in that resevoir.  

Sick of people and this native crap because at least for everyone I know, it is a non issue.  

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Salamanca NY is where I grew up.   Possibly the only city with whole city limits within a reservation.   We just went to the state semis.   Im pretty reserved in giving out my info but there you go.  Salamanca focking NY.  Johnny Cash and long as thr grass shall grow?  Look it up.  I spent many of moons in that resevoir.  

Sick of people and this native crap because at least for everyone I know, it is a non issue.  

You just have to remember that for woke automatons like Tim, GutterPedo, Pimpadouche, Squiztard, Worms and WadeGarret/JamesDaulton/BeachGal/Ron_artest it's never about the person or group they're supposedly "defending", it's always about them and trying to get as many virtues as possible to "look" like they care.  They don't give two sh@ts about Native americans, Black people or <insert minority group of the day here>.  It's easy when you got no skin in the game.

F@ck all those b@stards.

29 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

They don't give two sh@ts about Native americans

Nope, and they don't give 2 shizz about Sandman either. The only reason the Libs were all spun out is because of an F'ing hat, a MAGA hat. 

It a single hat that spun them out, PATHETIC! 

• Like 1