Sign in to follow this  
League Champion

Kansas City Chiefs Fan vs The Woke Mob

4 hours ago, Reality said:

Oh boy. When this kid owns Deadspin, what do you think he'll change the name to?

I'm sure @The Real timschochet will be along presently for apologizing for his virtue signaling by calling a Native American racist for dressing up as a.......wait for it........Native American. 

😂

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm sure @The Real timschochet will be along presently for apologizing for his virtue signaling by calling a Native American racist for dressing up as a.......wait for it........Native American. 

😂

Tim will ONLY do this if CNN says to

• Thanks 1

😂

Why should I? I’m right about this. You should apologize for defending racism- not just in this obvious case, but for years. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Why should I? I’m right about this. You should apologize for defending racism- not just in this obvious case, but for years. 

What a putz you are.

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Because it's the RIGHT thing to do.  Calling someone racist is one of the worst things you can call someone in today's world.  Calling someone from a marginalized group racist for representing their marginalized group is right up there.  But virtue signalers like you know best.  It's like when a black cop shoots a black person.  In your eyes it's still racist because that black cop is in part of a "systemic racism" group, whatever that is.  You can't even define it. 

You said up above that woke is treating everyone with respect.  it's not treating a person with respect when you call them a  racist for representing their marginalized group.  Thanks for AGAIN proving what a hypocrite you are.

Because it's the RIGHT thing to do.  Calling someone racist is one of the worst things you can call someone in today's world.  Calling someone from a marginalized group racist for representing their marginalized group is right up there.  But virtue signalers like you know best.  It's like when a black cop shoots a black person.  In your eyes it's still racist because that black cop is in part of a "systemic racism" group, whatever that is.  You can't even define it. 

You said up above that woke is treating everyone with respect.  it's not treating a person with respect when you call them a  racist for representing their marginalized group.  Thanks for AGAIN proving what a hypocrite you are.

Except that I never called anyone racist. I said the act is racist and it is. That doesn’t make the person who performs it a racist. I doubt this kid had any idea of the history. (He should be taught it in schools, but conservatives are opposed to teaching accurate history; that’s a different issue.) 

For someone who has read me as long as you claim, you should know that I rarely call people racist or bigoted. I call acts racist or bigoted often but I’m pretty forgiving of people, including you. I don’t think you’re a racist, and I can’t recall you making any racist statements. But you consistently defend acts of racism and you should apologize for that. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Except that I never called anyone racist. I said the act is racist and it is. That doesn’t make the person who performs it a racist. I doubt this kid had any idea of the history. (He should be taught it in schools, but conservatives are opposed to teaching accurate history; that’s a different issue.) 

For someone who has read me as long as you claim, you should know that I rarely call people racist or bigoted. I call acts racist or bigoted often but I’m pretty forgiving of people, including you. I don’t think you’re a racist, and I can’t recall you making any racist statements. But you consistently defend acts of racism and you should apologize for that. 

Painting your face your teams colors is racist now. And should be taught in schools!!! Damn if I see any cheeseheads in their yellow and green racist paints 

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Ed getting involved in politics. What’s going on here??

Few things get my political blood boiling. This face paint madness is one. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Whatever dude.  Now you start with the semantics.   And ignoring the point.  Whether talking about an ACT or a person's character, calling out someone from a marginalized group for doing something "racist" for simply representing their group is the definition of virtue signaling.  I know you don't get this because Tim is the arbiter of all things racism, but it's true regardless.  And don't give me your bullsh*t of "I never do this" or that because you do it all the time.  And then when someone points it out you blow it off.  GTFO of here with that.

Oh, and Roman Polanski says HI!!!!!

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Painting your face your teams colors is racist now. And should be taught in schools!!! Damn if I see any cheeseheads in their yellow and green racist paints 

Will someone think of the Waste Management garbage cans 

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Whatever dude.  Now you start with the semantics.   And ignoring the point.  Whether talking about an ACT or a person's character, calling out someone from a marginalized group for doing something "racist" for simply representing their group is the definition of virtue signaling.  I know you don't get this because Tim is the arbiter of all things racism, but it's true regardless.  And don't give me your bullsh*t of "I never do this" or that because you do it all the time.  And then when someone points it out you blow it off.  GTFO of here with that.

Oh, and Roman Polanski says HI!!!!!

Old and tired. 
Also you keep assuming that virtue signaling is some kind of slur. I guess it is for conservatives. But you can accuse me of that all day long. Thanks for the praise, 

13 hours ago, Strike said:

Three pages and no one has posted this "journalist's" other tweets?

No agenda here.  Nope.

He should stop lying and embarrassing us all by claiming to be from the Saginaw / Flint area. He needs to go back to New York or California or Wakanda or Mars or wherever-the-fock he's really from.

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Um... you may not realize that the latest twist in the story now features your white butt ridiculing a Native American kid for dressing up like a Native American and not a white person.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Um... you may not realize that the latest twist in the story now features your white butt ridiculing a Native American kid for dressing up like a Native American and not a white person.

I don’t know the details of that. Is he a full blooded Native American aware of the history and traditions or does he just have some of that in his background? In either case I strongly doubt painting your face fully red is part of any tribal tradition. I’ll repeat what I said before, no matter the context it’s horribly racist. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t know the details of that. Is he a full blooded Native American aware of the history and traditions or does he just have some of that in his background? In either case I strongly doubt painting your face fully red is part of any tribal tradition. I’ll repeat what I said before, no matter the context it’s horribly racist. 

It seems that he's a member of the Chumash tribe and that his father is a member of the tribal council.

On 11/28/2023 at 2:33 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Sandmann was probably innocent but he had that annoying smirk and a punchable face. Plus wasn’t he decked out in MAGA gear? That makes him a jerk already. 

Rittenhouse is a punk and probably a white supramacist. He’s probably innocent too (we’ll never know for sure) but what an a$$hole for even being there. Such a little or!ck  and you guys worship him. Pathetic. 

And this latest kid, wearing red paint which is horribly racist and you defend him? Fock him. 

Of course I come in here and catch you defending the POS racist that went after a kid 😒 yet again, you show EXACTLY what I said about you was right on the money. Youre PATHETIC. Grow up. Matter of fact, if I ever meet u ima just beat the absolute dog sh1t outta u. Ppl attacking innocent children and defending the ones doing the attacking deserve all the physical consequences they’re gonna get 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Voltaire said:

It seems that he's a member of the Chumash tribe and that his father is a member of the tribal council.

Then he should know better than to wear red face which is racist and a sign of white supremacy and very offensive to many native Americans. 

Oh fyi fellas, in case you haven’t heard the kid is actually part Native American & his parents are actually on some Native American board cause his dad is full blooded. So yea, the black man needs to be charged with a hate crime as well as sued for slander. Which he will. He’s getting sued and gonna be fired from his job cause the company knows that’s a slam dunk lawsuit 

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

Oh fyi fellas, in case you haven’t heard the kid is actually part Native American & his parents are actually on some Native American board cause his dad is full blooded. So yea, the black man needs to be charged with a hate crime as well as sued for slander. Which he will. He’s getting sued and gonna be fired from his job cause the company knows that’s a slam dunk lawsuit 

They won’t sue because they will lose. And he won’t be fired either. Eventually nobody will wear red face because it’s as horribly offensive as wearing blackface. 

Do my thoughts displease you? Are you seeking to commit violence again? 

Nice. You respond to argument with a personal threat of violence. Classy. 

U go after a CHILD then yes I WILL threaten u with PHYSICAL violence. That’s all you understand and will respond to 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

You are the biggest liar ever.  You called anyone who voted for or wanted to vote for Trump a racist.   You flat out said it and were called out by many on FBG over that position.   And you did this over and over.   

Tim, we know you aren't very bright.  We also know the media manipulates you more than almost anyone on this forum.  You have been called a liar so many times no one can keep count anymore.  

• Like 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

They won’t sue because they will lose. And he won’t be fired either. Eventually nobody will wear red face because it’s as horribly offensive as wearing blackface. 

Do my thoughts displease you? Are you seeking to commit violence again? 

Bahahaha yes they WILL sue cause it’s clear SLANDER 🤣🤣🤣 It’s hilarious seeing u get ur poosay ass beat in these comments every day 🤣🤣🤣

U go after a CHILD then yes I WILL threaten u with PHYSICAL violence. That’s all you understand and will respond to 

I didn’t  threaten him with violence. I criticized his act. And I don’t blame him, I blame YOU and the culture you perpetuate. 

Just now, supermike80 said:

You are the biggest liar ever.  You called anyone who voted for or wanted to vote for Trump a racist.   You flat out said it and were called out by many on FBG over that position.   And you did this over and over.   

Tim, we know you aren't very bright.  We also know the media manipulates you more than almost anyone on this forum.  You have been called a liar so many times no one can keep coint anymore.  

@The Real timschochet damn look at that. Yet ANOTHER person calling you out for being a LYING piece of monkey sh1t 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t  threaten him with violence. I criticized his act. And I don’t blame him, I blame YOU and the culture you perpetuate. 

Blame me for what? And what culture hmmm? Explain it to us cause I bet u can’t 🤣 just more LIES you’re gonna try to peddle. Face it. Youre a POOSAY just like the black 🦧 that posted that racist BS. You’ll get ur ass beat just like he will 🤣

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Tim, we know you aren't very bright.  We also know the media manipulates you more than almost anyone on this forum.  You have been called a liar so many times no one can keep count anymore.  

You’re full of crap. I insisted over and over that most Trump voters were not racist, but that they knowingly or unknowingly tolerated racism. Please stop lying about me. 

• Sad 1

Blame me for what? And what culture hmmm? Explain it to us cause I bet u can’t 🤣 just more LIES you’re gonna try to peddle. Face it. Youre a POOSAY just like the black 🦧 that posted that racist BS. You’ll get ur ass beat just like he will 🤣

Can’t help mentioning that he’s black can you? I don’t think I need to respond to you further, you’ve answered your own challenge. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Can’t help mentioning that he’s black can you? I don’t think I need to respond to you further, you’ve answered your own challenge. 

Poosay says what? 🤣🤣🤣

Hey I’ve enjoyed this morning thoroughly but I gotta run now, do some work. If any of you clowns makes  a cogent rebuttal to my arguments (doubtful but I’m always hopeful) I will respond to it later on. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

“Can’t HeLp MeNtIoN hEs BlAcK” well DUH. Just like YOU can’t help mentioning the KID was white (which is a LIE, the kid is Native American). Hence why it’s “racist” 🤣 Jesus Christ u guys see this retard? He literally made it about race but then gets upset when u point out the author of the article is black 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Typical retarded ignorant left cultist. Of course this is just The Real Retard Tim so ignorance and stupidity are like water & air for him 🤣

For you Voltaire: 

https://andscape.com/features/redface-like-blackface-is-a-sin-of-white-supremacy/amp/

And yes you can consider this post virtue signaling. I’m proud to do it. 

It's not blackface. Nobody is impersonating Bojangles, Massa Tim.

Football fans only paint their faces for fun, not to get permanently butthurt white liberals angry, which is more of a humorous side effect. Can us Lions fans get away with paint our faces blue and silver since there are neither blue nor silver people to insult? The only reason the kid wears black and red facepaint is because his favorite team wears black and red, and the only cultural statement he's making by doing so is that he really likes the Chiefs. 

But no, it's blackface.

Then, hilariously, the kid turns out to be Native American himself. So the white liberal is now lecturing the Native American for dressing like a Native American, which isn't supposed to happen on the victim hierarchy chart that you yourself subscribe to. Sadly, you picked the wrong kid to fake accuse of "white supremacy." 

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re full of crap. I insisted over and over that most Trump voters were not racist, but that they knowingly or unknowingly tolerated racism. Please stop lying about me. 

Not lying...100% truth.  I remember it well.   So does everyone else, cept you it seems

Just now, Voltaire said:

It's not blackface. Nobody is impersonating Bojangles, Massa Tim.

Football fans only paint their faces for fun, not to get permanently butthurt white liberals angry, which is more of a humorous side effect. Can us Lions fans get away with paint our faces blue and silver since there are neither blue nor silver people to insult? The only reason the kid wears black and red facepaint is because his favorite team wears black and red, and the only cultural statement he's making by doing so is that he really likes the Chiefs. 

But no, it's blackface.

Then, hilariously, the kid turns out to be Native American himself. So the white liberal is now lecturing the Native American for dressing like a Native American, which isn't supposed to happen on the victim hierarchy chart that you yourself subscribe to. Sadly, you picked the wrong kid to fake accuse of "white supremacy." 

You won’t ever convince this guy. After years of arguing I understand these ppl. They aren’t ever going to change their minds cause they’re closed minded ppl. It’s either their way or the highway. They don’t listen to anyone else and if they’ve been proven to be wrong they’ll just double down on it while simultaneously calling you all kinds of buzzwords in order to deflect & try to make YOU out to be the bad guy for even questioning them. Thats pretty damn delusional and narcissistic of him and others like him. Therefore I stopped responding with kindness and started responding as an ass cause that’s all the respond to.