Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

3 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

No we just don’t entertain retards like yourself or believe a single word you say 😂 which further upsets you cause literally this place is all you got. Hence, why you’re here every day spouting your unintelligible bullsh1t while everyone here not only tells you you’re wrong & full of sh1t but also provides the examples and reasons why. Never have I seen someone so incredibly stupid & ignorant they ignore blatant facts in favor of their own feelings and opinions. But then thats the case for all you retarded left cultists. Feelings over facts is y’all’s stance. Look how well that’s worked out 🤣🤣🤣

You have presented no facts. Just rambling nonsense, suspicious behavior, and conspiracy theories you saw on Twitter. 

Just now, thegeneral said:

You have presented no facts. Just rambling nonsense, suspicious behavior, and conspiracy theories you saw on Twitter. 

Oh I have 🤣 you’re just too retarded to believe them & keep trying to downplay them or excuse them entirely 🤣🤣🤣 When you decide to act like an adult on the subject THEN we can talk. But blatantly ignoring & excusing things like Bidens own voice recording where he threatens another country if they don’t fire the person investigating his sons foreign criminal acts with him involved then there is NOTHING else we need to discuss. You obviously love slobbing all over Joe & Hunters knobs so much you got their jizz coming out your ears. So you keep defending them & ignoring blatant FACTS. All it does it make your argument & you look worse 😂

3 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Oh I have 🤣 you’re just too retarded to believe them & keep trying to downplay them or excuse them entirely 🤣🤣🤣 When you decide to act like an adult on the subject THEN we can talk. But blatantly ignoring & excusing things like Bidens own voice recording where he threatens another country if they don’t fire the person investigating his sons foreign criminal acts with him involved then there is NOTHING else we need to discuss. You obviously love slobbing all over Joe & Hunters knobs so much you got their jizz coming out your ears. So you keep defending them & ignoring blatant FACTS. All it does it make your argument & you look worse 😂

Your interpretation of Burisma is just plain wrong. This is a perfect example of sounding like a dope.

In your version they have a taped conversation of this from years ago but there have been no charges. 

Why is that?

9 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Bruh shut the fock up with your B1tch ass self. Never have I seen a more of a sorry excuse for a person than you. Quit the forum 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Holy fock @Stryker Ryker is STILL at it? You’d think the guy would stop after getting embarrassed every. Single. Day. He’s been proven wrong more times than I can remember. He’s been made a fool of constantly. No one here likes him yet he spends ALL day every day on here trying to talk Sh1t only for multiple posters to tell him to shut the fock up and how he’s a retarded ass moron. Dude has no Job, no friends, no house of his own, no SO, no money, no experiences, etc. Only thing he DOES have is this message board. Hence, why he’s constantly on here and will NOT leave despite ppl telling him to. He is what you would call a “low class loser”. Hopefully he sees this and reevaluates himself but we ALL know that isn’t gonna happen. The idiot is dumb as fock though so he isn’t about to give up the only thing in his life that he feels validation through. Meanwhile, the rest of us over here are living our lives, have spouses, have money, own a house, have a job, have a life, and don’t spend every waking hour on here 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ape Deceased SUV said:

Bruh shut the fock up with your B1tch ass self. Never have I seen a more of a sorry excuse for a person than you. Quit the forum 

Tilt :lol: look at this retarded LOSER posting from an obvious alias 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Ape Deceased SUV said:

Holy fock @Stryker Ryker is STILL at it? You’d think the guy would stop after getting embarrassed every. Single. Day. He’s been proven wrong more times than I can remember. He’s been made a fool of constantly. No one here likes him yet he spends ALL day every day on here trying to talk Sh1t only for multiple posters to tell him to shut the fock up and how he’s a retarded ass moron. Dude has no Job, no friends, no house of his own, no SO, no money, no experiences, etc. Only thing he DOES have is this message board. Hence, why he’s constantly on here and will NOT leave despite ppl telling him to. He is what you would call a “low class loser”. Hopefully he sees this and reevaluates himself but we ALL know that isn’t gonna happen. The idiot is dumb as fock though so he isn’t about to give up the only thing in his life that he feels validation through. Meanwhile, the rest of us over here are living our lives, have spouses, have money, own a house, have a job, have a life, and don’t spend every waking hour on here 

Bro shut the hell up and go back to mommy’s basement you retarded loser alias 🤣🤣🤣 Dude is on full tilt and his lies are on display for everyone to see 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Bro shut the hell up and go back to mommy’s basement you retarded loser alias 🤣🤣🤣 Dude is on full tilt and his lies are on display for everyone to see 🤣🤣

I think you are one on tilt here 🤔

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Your interpretation of Burisma is just plain wrong. This is a perfect example of sounding like a dope.

In your version they have a taped conversation of this from years ago but there have been no charges. 

Why is that?

Bro shut up and take your retarded alias with you 🤣🤣🤣 we already proved you wrong in EVERY aspect. No one wants to hear from ur LYING retarded ass anymore. So either shut up & move on or just return to mommy’s basement. Either way, we don’t want to hear from you anymore 

I dunno he’s making a lot of excellent points. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

I dunno he’s making a lot of excellent points. 

You’re still talking? I thought we established weeks ago you need to stop 😂

You’re still talking? I thought we established weeks ago you need to stop 😂

Bro shut the fock up with your retarded ass. No one here likes you. No one respects you. And no one wants you here. Why you even bother commenting is beyond me but then again, idiots do tend to not understand how the world works

Just now, Ape Deceased SUV said:

Bro shut the fock up with your retarded ass. No one here likes you. No one respects you. And no one wants you here. Why you even bother commenting is beyond me but then again, idiots do tend to not understand how the world works

🥱 you still here crying like a baby back B1tch? Thought for sure it was your nap time. 🍫 have a snickers. You’re cranky when you haven’t eaten 🤣🤣🤣

By the way, you responded on the wrong alias 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

By the way, you responded on the wrong alias 🤣🤣🤣

You DONT have a college education like I do if you’re acting THIS ignorant and retarded. Educate yourself and get back to us cause you sound like one of the board liberals with your retarded ass comments 😂😂😂

It’s been fun but @The Real timschochet , @Ape Deceased SUV , & @thegeneral can’t stop getting each alias confused and responding with the wrong one :lol: I’ve got actual NICU babies I have to take care of. But by all means, keep spending ALL your days & time on those board crying like a baby back B1tch, lying & getting caught, throwing tempter tantrums when exposed, etc 😂 It’s why you’re made fun of by literally everyone here. I’ll go weeks without checking in only to come & find out you guys are still getting ur cheeks clapped by everyone here & taking back shots like yalls mothers do. I’ll check in later on but I know my work will continue on here cause everyone else here feels the same about yall as I do 

4 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

🥱 you still here crying like a baby back B1tch? Thought for sure it was your nap time. 🍫 have a snickers. You’re cranky when you haven’t eaten 🤣🤣🤣

Why do you do this to yourself? Make yourself retarded and a d1ck all the time? I never get enough of laughing at you any time you try to act tough and talk Sh1t.  Everyone laughs at you, nobody respects you.

You DONT have a college education like I do if you’re acting THIS ignorant and retarded. Educate yourself and get back to us cause you sound like one of the board liberals with your retarded ass comments 😂😂😂

Lmao sorry lil bro but only one buying your LIES are you & your aliases 😂😂😂😂 rest of us don’t believe a word you say cause you’re here crying like a petulant child 😂😂😂😂

FYI: I’m FAR more educated than you’ll ever be & FAR more successful & loved 🙃 

Why do you do this to yourself? Make yourself retarded and a d1ck all the time? I never get enough of laughing at you any time you try to act tough and talk Sh1t.  Everyone laughs at you, nobody respects you.

Sure thing lil bro. Keep telling yourself that 😂

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

It’s been fun but @The Real timschochet , @Ape Deceased SUV , & @thegeneral can’t stop getting each alias confused and responding with the wrong one :lol: I’ve got actual NICU babies I have to take care of. But by all means, keep spending ALL your days & time on those board crying like a baby back B1tch, lying & getting caught, throwing tempter tantrums when exposed, etc 😂 It’s why you’re made fun of by literally everyone here. I’ll go weeks without checking in only to come & find out you guys are still getting ur cheeks clapped by everyone here & taking back shots like yalls mothers do. I’ll check in later on but I know my work will continue on here cause everyone else here feels the same about yall as I do 

Aliases on this board 😀

Keep me posted on your day! What’s for lunch, what did you find funny about today’s episode of Fox and Friends, etc!

• Confused 1

Sure thing lil bro. Keep telling yourself that 😂

Either youre extremely retarded or youre trying to troll so hard youre making yourself look like an idiot. Either way, youre an idiot and have made yourself out to look like one. 

Either youre extremely retarded or youre trying to troll so hard youre making yourself look like an idiot. Either way, youre an idiot and have made yourself out to look like one. 

TLDR 

Ape Deceased SUV. A play on Monkey Death Car.  Gutterboy.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ape Deceased SUV. A play on Monkey Death Car.  Gutterboy.  

Trust me. We KNOW 😂 the retard thinks we don’t know his aliases. Never have I seen someone so PATHETIC they literally go & create dozens of aliases for a low rent message board only for those aliases to get banned cause of his rantings 🤣 I mean seriously, have yall tried to create a new handle for this place? You have to create a new email. In order to do that, you have to give out your cell number so they can send you a verification text. If you use the same number they won’t allow it. So this dude has GOT to be going to get burner phones so he can create more aliases 😂 there’s no way around gettin the text verification cause I had to create a new email for social media to have a personal acct & professional acct. In order for me to do that I had to use my wife’s cell number for the email verification 😂 So it further proves how obsessed, pathetic, and literally NO life he has if he’s going through all of that just to get himself a new alias on this board. THAT is why I call him out & tell him how pathetic he is. Anyone who has any semblance of life outside this board just does NOT have the time nor the energy to care about that. But apparently he does 🤣

6 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Trust me. We KNOW 😂 the retard thinks we don’t know his aliases. Never have I seen someone so PATHETIC they literally go & create dozens of aliases for a low rent message board only for those aliases to get banned cause of his rantings 🤣 I mean seriously, have yall tried to create a new handle for this place? You have to create a new email. In order to do that, you have to give out your cell number so they can send you a verification text. If you use the same number they won’t allow it. So this dude has GOT to be going to get burner phones so he can create more aliases 😂 there’s no way around gettin the text verification cause I had to create a new email for social media to have a personal acct & professional acct. In order for me to do that I had to use my wife’s cell number for the email verification 😂 So it further proves how obsessed, pathetic, and literally NO life he has if he’s going through all of that just to get himself a new alias on this board. THAT is why I call him out & tell him how pathetic he is. Anyone who has any semblance of life outside this board just does NOT have the time nor the energy to care about that. But apparently he does 🤣

See ya later today 😂

1 hour ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Tldr

Or, is it tl, couldn't read? Just semantics for you, I guess.

Just now, Fnord said:

Or, is it tl, couldn't read? Just semantics for you, I guess.

More like wouldn’t read and don’t care to. It’s just the ramblings of a loser on one of his dozen aliases :thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

More like wouldn’t read and don’t care to. It’s just the ramblings of a loser on one of his dozen aliases :thumbsup: 

You're still here?  What about all those NICU babies that you need to take care of? 🤣🤣🤣  You have no job, no one who loves you or respects you.  You're literal dog sh1t and your whole self worth is posting on this board.

21 hours ago, jonmx said:

They will you idiot.  Trump jr. was supeonaed twice and forced to testify behind close doors and threatened with prison if he did not comply.  This is where we are at in the investigation.  Public hearings come later.   You could not be any dumber to not understand the ploy. 

21 hours ago, jonmx said:

Bank records, emails, checks, video, audio recordings.  They even have hundreds of  Joe Biden's pseudonyms he used in alias emails in over 70,000 pages of emails between Hunter and his buddies linking Joe to all this criminal activity. 

Oh yes, I know, they are all just loan repayments.  But these loan repayments are stacking up to larger and larger amounts every day and there is no corresponding records of Hunter ever recieving the loans.   There are only records of Hunter paying these 'loans' back to Joe.   Those are very weird loans.  

That's a good bootlicker. 100 GOP points to you. You can cash them in to meet Jeb Bush or you can keep your points and move to the next level.