Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You probably love them doing this behind closed doors and leaking misleading info. Bootlicker 😂

Let wait to see if these folks declare evidence "in plain sight" which never reaches our sight before we go too far.

When the Democrats weaponized impeachment I warned that it could be turned back on them.

Keep in mind....all the dirty tricks, the underhanded stuff....the misuse and abuse of the legal systems.....all of this, could very well come back to Democrats in the future.....they seem to have no awareness of how their misdeeds can lead to consequences later. 

Just now, jonmx said:

You just did.  You think the Democrats supeonaing Trump Jr. for closed door testimony under the threat of prison was awesome, but to insist Hunter Biden provides the same level of cooperation is ridiculous.  

I haven’t said this. I think if you want to ask for it to be public it’s a smart move and it would be much for us to see than doing it behind closed doors. If you want to disagree and tell me why that wouldn’t be that would be great. 

I have also said numerous times this is how it works for the party in power.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

Who’s trolling cocksmoke? Is this a safe place or something for you all?

You're in the sho level of pole smoking homos these days.  

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Let wait to see if these folks declare evidence "in plain sight" which never reaches our sight before we go too far.

When the Democrats weaponized impeachment I warned that it could be turned back on them.

Keep in mind....all the dirty tricks, the underhanded stuff....the misuse and abuse of the legal systems.....all of this, could very well come back to Democrats in the future.....they seem to have no awareness of how their misdeeds can lead to consequences later. 

This didn’t start with Trump. HTH.

Just now, BrahmaBulls said:

You're in the sho level of pole smoking homos these days.  

Oh look another clown! The bus pulled in today!

Just now, thegeneral said:

I haven’t said this. I think if you want to ask for it to be public it’s a smart move and it would be much for us to see than doing it behind closed doors. If you want to disagree and tell me why that wouldn’t be that would be great. 

I have also said numerous times this is how it works for the party in power.

Trump Jr. was not given a choice.  No one is given a choice.  Trump Jr. had to comply with the behind the door questioning or go to jail.   Hunter needs to do the same.  The GOP needs to grow a spine and throw his butt in prison like the Democrats threatened. 

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

Trump Jr. was not given a choice.  No one is given a choice.  Trump Jr. had to comply with the behind the door questioning or go to jail.   Hunter needs to do the same.  The GOP needs to grow a spine and throw his butt in prison like the Democrats threatened. 

Who said Hunter is being given a choice. Are you playing dumb?

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Who said Hunter is being given a choice. Are you playing dumb?

Here is what you said:

"He or anyone has the right to do this. They have no power to make it happen. It’s a PR thing."

Everyone is reading this as He is Hunter and They are congress.  But you seem to claiming what you meant was that He = They = Hunter.  

Just now, jonmx said:

Here is what you said:

"He or anyone has the right to do this. They have no power to make it happen. It’s a PR thing."

Everyone is reading this as He is Hunter and They are congress.  But you seem to claiming what you meant was that He = They = Hunter.  

Ok. Here’s the thing…Hunter or Bannon or whoever actually willing to do this testimony live (not some fake bullshet like Trump saying he was thinking about it) is smart and I have yet to have anyone make a compelling argument as to why that wouldn’t be better.

Do you understand?

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Ok. Here’s the thing…Hunter or Bannon or whoever actually willing to do this testimony live (not some fake bullshet like Trump saying he was thinking about it) is smart and I have yet to have anyone make a compelling argument as to why that wouldn’t be better.

Do you understand?

That is not what you said.  And the argument is thst is how every investigation in the history of America has always been conducted.  You first gather your evidence in private, then you make the public case.   Why is Hunter special?  He is not the first person to request this, but he has the propaganda arm of the government (the media) backing up his BS.  

Just now, jonmx said:

That is not what you said.  And the argument is thst is how every investigation in the history of America has always been conducted.  You first gather your evidence in private, then you make the public case.   Why is Hunter special?  He is not the first person to request this, but he has the propaganda arm of the government (the media) backing up his BS.  

The is exactly what I said and have now explained it twice 😂

If it wasn’t clear it should now be.

You are just the latest to avoid the question of why it wouldn’t be better to have this played out in the open. 

27 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do you understand?

Ok dumbfock. Hunter is a genius.  Happy now? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok dumbfock. Hunter is a genius.  Happy now? 

Hunter is a jackoff

You people are so stubborn to argue everything.

Would you rather have this play out in front of us rather than behind closed doors. This isn’t that hard 😂😂

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Hunter is a .

You people are so stubborn to argue everything.

Would you rather have this play out in front of us rather than behind closed doors. This isn’t that hard 😂😂

Both will be fine. That’s the plan. Poor victim Hunter will get his chance if they find enough in the deposition. If not he has nothing to worry about. Like with Trumps kid. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Both will be fine. That’s the plan. Poor victim Hunter will get his chance if they find enough in the deposition. If not he has nothing to worry about. Like with Trumps kid. 

Thats not what I asked but good enough.

2 hours ago, League Champion said:

Hypocritical?

Yeah, but see that was when a political opponent was involved....law mattered then of course...

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hunter Biden with a very dignified speech: 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4359824-hunter-biden-republicans-weaponized-dads-love/amp/

Hunter is going to have to pay the price for his crime. But what the Republicans are doing is disgraceful. 

If he is going to rightfully pay the price for his crimes why is that a disgrace? 

HB now has to deal with what happens when you don’t show up.

Pretty sure I called them impeaching Biden :lol: remind me again of ALL that Sh1t u were talking yesterday. Go on. I’ll wait :lol: cause you now have ur foot in ur mouth like the typical retarded ignorant delusional lying left cultist you are 😂 just. Like. Tim. 

4 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Pretty sure I called them impeaching Biden :lol: remind me again of ALL that Sh1t u were talking yesterday. Go on. I’ll wait :lol: cause you now have ur foot in ur mouth like the typical retarded ignorant delusional lying left cultist you are 😂 just. Like. Tim. 

Wait you’re bragging that you predicted Republicans would open up an impeachment inquiry? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

You called them impeaching Biden? Wow! This was like saying the Bears won’t win the Super Bowl this year. What other predictions do you have 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You called them impeaching Biden? Wow! This was like saying the Bears won’t win the Super Bowl this year. What other predictions do you have 😂😂

You were the retard asking “where’s the impeachment?” All day yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now that it’s happening you caught hush mouth & double down on ur retarded ignorance 🤣🤣🤣 just like the retard @The Real timschochet 🤣🤣🤣 yall stay losing & stay exposing urselves as the retarded morons u are 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

You were the retard asking “where’s the impeachment?” All day yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣 now that it’s happening you caught hush mouth & double down on ur retarded ignorance 🤣🤣🤣 just like the retard @The Real timschochet 🤣🤣🤣 yall stay losing & stay exposing urselves as the retarded morons u are 

Wow 4 “retards” in a single paragraph. You’re quite the scribe. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Where’s the charges? This is an inquiry. 

When you have actual charges we can discuss them. Right now it’s all bullshet.

I think you might be confused easily. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Wow 4 “retards” in a single paragraph. You’re quite the scribe. 

The shoe fits & it strikes a nerve :lol: seeing as how you’ve got nothing left to even use as a defense anymore. The gun has been thrown

• Confused 1

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

The shoe fits & it strikes a nerve :lol: seeing as how you’ve got nothing left to even use as a defense anymore. The gun has been thrown

You are looking worse by the post. Sorry man 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Where’s the charges? This is an inquiry. 

When you have actual charges we can discuss them. Right now it’s all bullshet.

I think you might be confused easily. 

Lol sure buddy. Starting the procedure for impeachment, which we ALL know will happen, and all you’ve got it “hEs NoT iMpEaChEd YeT” 🤣🤣🤣 I’m done for the day with ur retarded ass 🤣🤣🤣 had to come in and hit you upside the head though cause of all the dumbass ignorant statements you kept making yesterday only for them to bite you in the ass today 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Stryker Ryker said:

You can throw all your guns at me. I’d rather that than you possess them anyhow. 

• Sad 1

You are looking worse by the post. Sorry man 😂

lol only one looking worse is you 🤣🤣🤣 u literally have no backup & no one supporting you except the resident board retard 🤣🤣🤣 welcome aboard to the “resident board retard list” 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

You can throw all your guns at me. I’d rather that than you possess them anyhow. 

Lol poor guy. Has NO argument except for being a baby back B1tch 😏

12 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

lol only one looking worse is you 🤣🤣🤣 u literally have no backup & no one supporting you except the resident board retard 🤣🤣🤣 welcome aboard to the “resident board retard list” 🤣🤣🤣

Oh no! A group of internet nitwits has formed a posse 😂

Careful, boss. They don't got a lotta smarts, but they do got a bunch of 2 things: grievances and guns.

27 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I believe you meant "guantlet".

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No we just don’t entertain retards like yourself or believe a single word you say 😂 which further upsets you cause literally this place is all you got. Hence, why you’re here every day spouting your unintelligible bullsh1t while everyone here not only tells you you’re wrong & full of sh1t but also provides the examples and reasons why. Never have I seen someone so incredibly stupid & ignorant they ignore blatant facts in favor of their own feelings and opinions. But then thats the case for all you retarded left cultists. Feelings over facts is y’all’s stance. Look how well that’s worked out 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

I believe you meant "guantlet".

No i 100% meant “gun”. He threw the gun. He has no argument (bullets) left so all he has left is throwing his gun (common saying actually). Hence, why TheRetardTim is doing nothing but hurling “insults”. He has no argument, no facts, no data, no nothing to back him up. It’s why he along with whose ever alias thegeneral is (which I’m guessing gutterpedo since that’s his schtick) can’t argue. All they can do B1tch & moan like a 10 year old girl