Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

Says he squandered his privilege while he’s flanked by his high priced lawyer someone else is paying for, making demands he has no right to make. 

47 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Offering to testify publicly is a compelling argument you have to admit.

No it isn’t. He was summoned to appear. He doesn’t get to set the venue. What a bootLicker you are. I’m so tired of people with inferiority complexes.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Says he squandered his privilege while he’s flanked by his high priced lawyer someone else is paying for, making demands he has no right to make. 

He or anyone has the right to do this. They have no power to make it happen. It’s a PR thing.

It is pretty effective I believe. 

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Paraphrasing he claims that this investigation into his life is driven by trying to get Joe Biden. There have been no receipts in that regard and it’s been going on for years.

I don’t feel sorry for Hunter Biden either. Guy was born on 3rd base and blew it. 

What do you think of his request (or anyone in this situation) asking to do these testimonies live rather than behind closed doors?

I actually do feel sorry for Hunter.  I do not know what led to him being like he is, but his situation to me suggests he was used....his father used him for criminal activity, that had to be part of it.

We would likely know and care nothing about Hunter if he were not so sloppy. If the clown does not leave his laptop with evidence of criminality to wind up in the hands of the DOJ who failed to properly suppress it......then we likely never hear anything about him.  It was his ineptitude that showed us his role in the criminal enterprise.

Maybe he was always going to be a dirtbag, or maybe his life serving a criminal resulted in what we now see of him.  He is less a target of contempt for me so much as lament.....

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No it isn’t. He was summoned to appear. He doesn’t get to set the venue. What a bootLicker you are. I’m so tired of people with inferiority complexes.  

Why isn’t it effective?

Bootlicker? Get your own schtick 😂

Why isn’t it effective?

Bootlicker? Get your own schtick 😂

Ok. You’re a toadie for your betters. Happy? 

Just now, RLLD said:

I actually do feel sorry for Hunter.  I do not know what led to him being like he is, but his situation to me suggests he was used....his father used him for criminal activity, that had to be part of it.

We would likely know and care nothing about Hunter if he were not so sloppy. If the clown does not leave his laptop with evidence of criminality to wind up in the hands of the DOJ who failed to properly suppress it......then we likely never hear anything about him.  It was his ineptitude that showed us his role in the criminal enterprise.

Maybe he was always going to be a dirtbag, or maybe his life serving a criminal resulted in what we now see of him.  He is less a target of contempt for me so much as lament.....

I don’t particularly feel sorry for him.

The bolded is made up.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ok. You’re a toadie for your betters. Happy? 

I like how you won’t answer the question and are talking about inferiority on a message board you post on in your underwear 24/7 😂

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Paraphrasing he claims that this investigation into his life is driven by trying to get Joe Biden. There have been no receipts in that regard and it’s been going on for years.

I don’t feel sorry for Hunter Biden either. Guy was born on 3rd base and blew it. 

What do you think of his request (or anyone in this situation) asking to do these testimonies live rather than behind closed doors?

Democrats did the SAME with Trump. Only difference is Hunter ACTUALLY has connections with his dad & politics. The receipts are PLENTIFUL. One such instance is the recording we have of Joe literally threatening to withhold money unless the prosecutor in the Burisma case with his son be fired. And we all know in fact that he WAS fired immediately. That’s on tape. That’s on record. We have it. We have the conversation and the results of that conversation. It’s a direct tie to Hunter & Joe. So we have that & as bold as Joe was to make that threat what makes you think all the other evidence such as bank records, checks, text messages, etc are fake or not a big deal? 

• Haha 2

Just now, thegeneral said:

I don’t particularly feel sorry for him.

The bolded is made up.

I know, you do not want it to be true....but the evidence from the laptop is far more compelling than the fabricated dossier with which Trump was tormented.  So there is evident that the laptop is legit...something the Dems and their allies in the media and DOJ worked very hard to pretend was not the case..... I might add.

If you are an impartial person, there is enough present to understand what is happening. You need not accept it.  The only thing left is to associate the large sums of money laundered through Hunter into the Biden family with policy decisions on the part of Joe.....

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I like how you won’t answer the question and are talking about inferiority on a message board you post on in your underwear 24/7 😂

Effective for who? Subjects like you to be able to say “ great idea”.  I guess it doesn’t bother you that police are sent out to arrest others for doing the exact same thing as this spoiled clown you buttle for. 

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

Democrats did the SAME with Trump. Only difference is Hunter ACTUALLY has connections with his dad & politics. The receipts are PLENTIFUL. One such instance is the recording we have of Joe literally threatening to withhold money unless the prosecutor in the Burisma case with his son be fired. And we all know in fact that he WAS fired immediately. That’s on tape. That’s on record. We have it. We have the conversation and the results of that conversation. It’s a direct tie to Hunter & Joe. So we have that & as bold as Joe was to make that threat what makes you think all the other evidence such as bank records, checks, text messages, etc are fake or not a big deal? 

The Burisma claim is BS and spin. If your interpretation of that event were true they would already be impeachment going on for that. It was years ago. Why hasn’t that happened?

All this bank records, text messages have been had for years. There is no impeachment. It’s a nothing burger when it comes to actually proving anything. They linked payments of 4200 dollars from Hunter to Joe and it was talked about in emails for a truck payment. There’s your hint this is not going well.

Investigate away as is the power of who holds the majority in the House.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I know, you do not want it to be true....but the evidence from the laptop is far more compelling than the fabricated dossier with which Trump was tormented.  So there is evident that the laptop is legit...something the Dems and their allies in the media and DOJ worked very hard to pretend was not the case..... I might add.

If you are an impartial person, there is enough present to understand what is happening. You need not accept it.  The only thing left is to associate the large sums of money laundered through Hunter into the Biden family with policy decisions on the part of Joe.....

It is? They have had the laptop for years now. Why have there been no charges?

• Haha 1

Just now, thegeneral said:

The Burisma claim is BS and spin. If your interpretation of that event were true they would already be impeachment going on for that. It was years ago. Why hasn’t that happened?

All this bank records, text messages have been had for years. There is no impeachment. It’s a nothing burger when it comes to actually proving anything. They linked payments of 4200 dollars from Hunter to Joe and it was talked about in emails for a truck payment. There’s your hint this is not going well.

Investigate away as is the power of who holds the majority in the House.

There wasn’t an impeachment until NOW. They took their time gathering everything and will make sure it sticks unlike you retarded left cultists. Hence, why they’re going to vote on the formal impeachment inquiry this afternoon :lol: I stg u cultists will deny deny deny even with the man’s own words recorded. There’s no use in continuing this discussion if you’re just going to lie & deny straight up facts 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Effective for who? Subjects like you to be able to say “ great idea”.  I guess it doesn’t bother you that police are sent out to arrest others for doing the exact same thing as this spoiled clown you buttle for. 

I’m not buttling for anyone. I am asking you in a very public case, this is a bit different than someone getting busted for selling weed I would say, why it isn’t effective for someone to say “I will testify publicly”.

It’s not a hard question.

• Haha 1

Just now, Stryker Ryker said:

There wasn’t an impeachment until NOW. They took their time gathering everything and will make sure it sticks unlike you retarded left cultists. Hence, why they’re going to vote on the formal impeachment inquiry this afternoon :lol: I stg u cultists will deny deny deny even with the man’s own words recorded. There’s no use in continuing this discussion if you’re just going to lie & deny straight up facts 

Your Burisma version of events happened like 5 years ago.

19 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

But this investigation is by the Biden DOJ?

Unless Joe Biden was involved in illegal dealings, I don’t give a fock about any of this. So a US Senator had a sh1tbag son — happens to basically every wealthy and powerful family 

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

But this investigation is by the Biden DOJ?

This testimony HB is talking about is before the Oversight Committee led by Cormer.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Your Burisma version of events happened like 5 years ago.

Longer, it was March 2016

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

@Stryker Ryker

I am suggesting that there may be another version of your take on the events surrounding then VP Biden / Ukraine / Burisma.

LINK

So back to my original question - Did anyone want to take a whack.

Why a person in this situation asking to do this testimony live isn’t compelling?

24 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

It is? They have had the laptop for years now. Why have there been no charges?

Racketeering can take years to unravel, the RICO statues were meant to deal with it.  But even when they were going after the mob it took time.  There is a reason criminals use LLC's and funnel money through proxies, they know very well how difficult it can be to unravel it.

I am gratified that there is not a similar rush to impeach as was done to Trump.  The Democrats abused that tool, and of course now want to pretend THEY are the victims of it.....laughable....

Right now so far they have the bank records,  and of course we hear "these were loans", that is predictable given the mob did the very same thing.... there is obvious criminality....but I surmise you would only see it if ity could be attributed to Trump or Bush perhaps....

Al Capone�s conviction for tax evasion in the 1930s taught organized criminals an important lesson: hide the money from the Feds. To mobsters, paying taxes has always been seen as anathema. According to the story, mob accountant Meyer Lansky, the "Little Man" behind the scenes, discovered the secret and numbered Swiss banking system. He used the "loan-back" concept, which meant that mob money was turned into loans from cooperating foreign banks, for a stiff fee.

Source

Just now, RLLD said:

Racketeering can take years to unravel, the RICO statues were meant to deal with it.  But even when they were going after the mob it took time.  There is a reason criminals use LLC's and funnel money through proxies, they know very well how difficult it can be to unravel it.

I am gratified that there is not a similar rush to impeach as was done to Trump.  The Democrats abused that tool, and of course now want to pretend THEY are the victims of it.....laughable....

Right now so far they have the bank records,  and of course we hear "these were loans", that is predictable given the mob did the very same thing.... there is obvious criminality....but I surmise you would only see it if ity could be attributed to Trump or Bush perhaps....

Source

Go ahead and keep investigating. 

Your statement about Joe using his kid is wish casting it seems. 

To your other point there’s videos going around of Mike Johnson talking about the Dems impeachment of Trump back in 2019. He’s changed his tune 😂😂😂😂

To your other point there’s videos going around of Mike Johnson talking about the Dems impeachment of Trump back in 2019. He’s changed his tune 😂😂😂😂

Later, where it perhaps arises that yet another "silly conspiracy theory" is instead shown to ne true, we can perhaps enjoy a more fruitful dialogue about power and corruption.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Later, where it perhaps arises that yet another "silly conspiracy theory" is instead shown to ne true, we can perhaps enjoy a more fruitful dialogue about power and corruption.

Yeah we’ll see. Right now is all a bunch of BS and clips of text messages. 

If my golf text thread got leaked in bits I’d be in prison 😂😂

6 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

I'd have to think that you are on a pretty small list of people who believe this. I doubt many of you actually exist in the wild.

You'd sound more believable if you just said you were ok with all of it because Joe has a D next to his name. I think I'd actually respect that in some small way.

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'd have to think that you are on a pretty small list of people who believe this. I doubt many of you actually exist in the wild.

You'd sound more believable if you just said you were ok with all of it because Joe has a D next to his name. I think I'd actually respect that in some small way.

I think your perception is skewed. 

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

So back to my original question - Did anyone want to take a whack.

Why a person in this situation asking to do this testimony live isn’t compelling?

🦗🦗

16 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

🦗🦗

It’s been addressed. They can ask 10x more questions in closed door without the drama it’s why J6 didn’t offer the same privilege when requested but you didn’t care about that. 

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

It’s been addressed. They can ask 10x more questions in closed door without the drama it’s why J6 didn’t offer the same privilege when requested but you didn’t care about that. 

I would have much rather had Bannon do testimony live. Wouldn’t have you?

I would have much rather had Bannon do testimony live. Wouldn’t have you?

I don’t care it’s all show. Any thoughts on Burisma cutting Hunters salary in half 2 months after Trump was sworn in seems weird no?

The whole reason for the latest charges against Hunter is so he can plead the 5th to any testimony.  The idea Hunter is actually going to answer meaningful questions is 100 percent a scam.  Damn, you fockers are stupid as hell.  

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

I don’t care it’s all show. Any thoughts on Burisma cutting Hunters salary in half 2 months after Trump was sworn in seems weird no?

A show we’d get to watch.

I find it hard to buy people wouldn’t want to see this and would rather hear bits and pieces from these dope Congressmen.

I don’t find it weird. Being the VP’s kid is probably a pretty sweet deal. Don’t you think?

3 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Hunter: “Let me state as clearly as I can: My father was not *financially* involved in my business.”

So he was involved? 

Wouldn’t it be nice to see him asked this question 🤔

Wouldn’t it be nice to see him asked this question 🤔

If you think Hunter is going to answer any questions you are dumb as fock.  You are getting played, but no matter how many times Joe and Hunter make you look like idiots, you come back for more.  

Just now, jonmx said:

If you think Hunter is going to answer any questions you are dumb as fock.  You are getting played, but no matter how many times Joe and Hunter make you look like idiots, you come vaxk for more.  

Look who’s here with his fresh talk radio talking points 😂

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Look who’s here with his fresh talk radio talking points 😂

Tall radio...you still leaving in the 80's?  You ought to update your talking points since you suck at actually address facts.