Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

The only reason I mentioned drugs and prostitutes is to show that Hunter is an idiot who scares no one.   If a family member is selling influences, we damn well better care.   Hunter taking millions from Ukraine as his dad sends billions to Ukraine is about as clearly corrupt as you can get.   Of course, I doubt if you are bright enough to understand that.

Yes, I agree. But where’s the proof? Like I said, it’s all innuendo.

I also question whether you were this concerned about the Kushner’s dealings with the Saudis and all that, but that’s another issue.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I also question whether you were this concerned about the Kushner’s dealings with the Saudis and all that, but that’s another issue.

It is documented in the laptop, numerous emails, recordings of the meetings, and some of the money is funneled through joint accounts with Hunter and Joe's name on them.    Yes, there is an enormous amount of proof.  Of course the only proof Democrsts will accept is Hunter admitting it under Oath.   

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Kushner's deal looks real shady and needs to be investigated too.  

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

It is documented in the laptop, numerous emails, recordings of the meetings, and some of the money is funneled through joint accounts with Hunter and Joe's name on them.    Yes, there is an enormous amount of proof.  Of course the only proof Democrsts will accept is Hunter admitting it under Oath.   

OK, if there’s proof as you say, then impeach and prosecute :thumbsup:

Seems dumb to not let him testify. But then again, I’m not THAT familiar with lawyer tactics so 🤷🏻‍♂️ Either way, I think he needs to testify not only for us to question him under oath but also for his own defense. I do believe in everyone having their day in court. But it should be FAIR and IMPARTIAL. Something that’s been SEVERELY lacking nowadays in our judicial system 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

OK, if there’s proof as you say, then impeach and prosecute :thumbsup:

Agree.  But there must be more than just proof they received monies...... the bank records show it, and I think Biden might be a little to arrogant about this....he might think those LLC's are water tight and there will be no way to link him, and he might be right.....but Hunter has really screwed the pooch on this, and has exposed so much more than we would have known had HE not been such a degenerate human.

Now, assuming (for the moment) they manage to find the mistake in this Biden family criminal enterprise that does more than just show the money, but also links Biden political actions to that money......and I think that would be pretty tough to accomplish given the immense protections afforded to Biden by the DOJ.....but lets pretend.....

It wont matter.

The Democrats will NEEEEEVEERRR hold him to account. I don't care if he confesses......

The liberal mind has a mechanism that places political adversaries as evil, and through that mechnism they are able to justify criminal actions of Biden if he is a suitable hedge to deny Republicans the presidency.

24 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree.  But there must be more than just proof they received monies...... the bank records show it, and I think Biden might be a little to arrogant about this....he might think those LLC's are water tight and there will be no way to link him, and he might be right.....but Hunter has really screwed the pooch on this, and has exposed so much more than we would have known had HE not been such a degenerate human.

Now, assuming (for the moment) they manage to find the mistake in this Biden family criminal enterprise that does more than just show the money, but also links Biden political actions to that money......and I think that would be pretty tough to accomplish given the immense protections afforded to Biden by the DOJ.....but lets pretend.....

It wont matter.

The Democrats will NEEEEEVEERRR hold him to account. I don't care if he confesses......

The liberal mind has a mechanism that places political adversaries as evil, and through that mechnism they are able to justify criminal actions of Biden if he is a suitable hedge to deny Republicans the presidency.

For a government employee the standard to prove a conflict of interest is just the appearance of a conflict.   We are well beyond that.  100 out of 100 normal government employees would have been fired and prosecuted.    Politicians aren't treated like regular employees.

11 minutes ago, jonmx said:

For a government employee the standard to prove a conflict of interest is just the appearance of a conflict.   We are well beyond that.  100 out of 100 normal government employees would have been fired and prosecuted.    Politicians aren't treated like regular employees.

Are you sure?  Can you not name at least one who has been taken to task for the appearance of conflict? First by the media and then later by fellow politicians?

It’s a right wing conspiracy against Hunter! He never catches a break. When things didn’t work out for him at Penn he had to go to Yale! 

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

It wont matter.

Boy that’s a whole lotta conjecture :dunno:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Not sure I follow. :unsure:

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Not sure I follow. :unsure:

You’re making a lot of assumptions that aren’t founded on any actual evidence 

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure.  It was the left that started throwing Hitler and Fascist and White suoremacist and any other evil descriptor they could think of when describing their opponents, but it’s just conjecture to you.  No evidence at all. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re making a lot of assumptions that aren’t founded on any actual evidence 

Such as?  My demand for evidence before impeachment is somehow....and issue for you? :huh:

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Such as?  My demand for evidence before impeachment is somehow....and issue for you? :huh:

:wacko:

19 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

:wacko:

I must admit that I am astonished you disagree.....

Well, it would be philosophically honest for you to do so I guess.  :unsure:    I mean, I infer you supported the farcical impeachments toward Trump with no evidence.....so ok then...

I am suprised you and I diverage here. Regardless, I have high demands before I think impeachment should ever be used.  Right now, there is no path for it. Until I observe something tangible, all they have is tax evasion.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I must admit that I am astonished you disagree.....

Well, it would be philosophically honest for you to do so I guess.  :unsure:    I mean, I infer you supported the farcical impeachments toward Trump with no evidence.....so ok then...

I am suprised you and I diverage here. Regardless, I have high demands before I think impeachment should ever be used.  Right now, there is no path for it. Until I observe something tangible, all they have is tax evasion.

I don’t understand what you’re saying, seems you’ve gone off the rails here 

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

-The Biden “brand.”  
-10% for the Big Guy  
-50% of earnings  
-Shakedowns  
-Fake Names  
-Shell companies   
-Multiple family members getting paid  
-Multiple times the White House changed their story  
-Dinners  
-Meetings 
-Checks

Other than that, sure! No evidence. 🙄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

-The Biden “brand.”  
-10% for the Big Guy  
-50% of earnings  
-Shakedowns  
-Fake Names  
-Shell companies   
-Dinners  
-Meetings 
-Checks

Hunters art deals. 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

You’re not quite that bad. Once in a great while you make a cogent argument. 

You should try to do the same

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don’t understand what you’re saying, seems you’ve gone off the rails here 

I am off the rails.....you must be pulling my leg.....

29 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

-The Biden “brand.”  
-10% for the Big Guy  
-50% of earnings  
-Shakedowns  
-Fake Names  
-Shell companies   
-Dinners  
-Meetings 
-Checks

Agree.  There is a mountain of evidence....for tax evasion....but unless they can bring indisputble proof of treason, such as something Biden did politically to repay all that money funneled to him....then we need not do the fake impeachment nonsense again.

11 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Such a dumb question. There was plenty of evidence to impeach Trump both times. 

Manuctured dossier paid for by Hillary.  Trump asking for Hunter's illegal activities to be investigated.  Oh yes, so impeachable.  

During the witch trials of Trump, he has asked for many things to be seen by the public and has been denied at every turn.  

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

During the witch trials of Trump, he has asked for many things to be seen by the public and has been denied at every turn.  

I say we toss him in a lake and see if he floats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here's the question that needs to be asked:  WHY would Hunter Biden and his lawyers agree to this?

Here's my take on it. They want the full force of media to muddy it up and further assist in the cover-up. The media will change the truth and utilize their mass propaganda machine to tell their sheep what "really" happened.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

Here's the question that needs to be asked:  WHY would Hunter Biden and his lawyers agree to this?

Here's my take on it. They want the full force of media to muddy it up and further assist in the cover-up. The media will change the truth and utilize their mass propaganda machine to tell their sheep what "really" happened.

He’d be testifying publicly instead of having things selectively leaked out. 

6 minutes ago, joneo said:

Or- maybe his dad is innocent of the charge of receiving money for influence? 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Or- maybe his dad is innocent of the charge of receiving money for influence? 

This could be true, but the available information needs to be explored in full given the power of those involved and how their misuse of it could result in harm to our nation.  I do not recall a wide spread objection to any investigations into Trump, and I am grateful for the zeal with which accountability has been applied to him.  I want that same accountability extended to the rest of those in power.

I really.....really....would encourage you to avoid being a party zealot, and instead consider ALL politicians the enemy until they prove otherwise.  It should never be party over people, always people over party. Defending the powerful, as with Joe Biden, is never where we want to be.

22 minutes ago, joneo said:

When did this happen? I don’t recall.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

This could be true, but the available information needs to be explored in full given the power of those involved and how their misuse of it could result in harm to our nation.  I do not recall a wide spread objection to any investigations into Trump, and I am grateful for the zeal with which accountability has been applied to him.  I want that same accountability extended to the rest of those in power.

I really.....really....would encourage you to avoid being a party zealot, and instead consider ALL politicians the enemy until they prove otherwise.  It should never be party over people, always people over party. Defending the powerful, as with Joe Biden, is never where we want to be.

I don’t regard myself a zealot by any means. But I also don’t regard any politician as my enemy. That includes Trump. I oppose his politics very strongly. But Putin is my enemy. Hamas is my enemy. Murderers, rapists, etc. Not American politicians. 
I also do not assume corruption unless it’s proven.  I have no problem with an investigation of Hunter’s activities. I have a problem with the way they’re going about it. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t regard myself a zealot by any means. But I also don’t regard any politician as my enemy. That includes Trump. I oppose his politics very strongly. But Putin is my enemy. Hamas is my enemy. Murderers, rapists, etc. Not American politicians. 
I also do not assume corruption unless it’s proven.  I have no problem with an investigation of Hunter’s activities. I have a problem with the way they’re going about it. 

I find that your standard position does not seem to support your position declaring to not be driven by party, but will take you at your word.

Might I ask, which Trump policies do you find the most objectionable?

I find the Republican approach, so far, to be superior to that which the Democrats employed. And for this I am grateful. But still wary, I still think they will drift into revenge here, and if they start to mirror Democrat actions that will be the tell.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I find that your standard position does not seem to support your position declaring to not be driven by party, but will take you at your word.

I find the Republican approach, so far, to be superior to that which the Democrats employed. And for this I am grateful. But still wary, I still think they will drift into revenge here, and if they start to mirror Democrat actions that will be the tell.

This the Republicans don’t do all this shet schtick is great. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This the Republicans don’t do all this shet schtick is great. 

Not sure I follow :dunno:

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I’m opposed to nativism, nationalism, anti-globalism, tariffs, anti-free trade, anti-immigration. I love woke and political correctness. I believe in teaching history accurately. I think climate change is our biggest concern. I love NATO and the post WWII order. I’m extremely pro-choice. 

On the conservative side, I’m pro-capitalism, believe that less government on the whole is generally better, believe in less restrictions and taxation for small businesses. 

There’s plenty more but that should cover it for now.