Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden begins- over Hunter Biden

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And you having to resort to name calling shows your lack of intelligence.  You're simply frustrated I counter you whataboutisms with facts.

Try to do better friend.  I haven't personally called you anything other than describing your being so upset over non-white, non-christian, non-straight characters as you clutching your pearls. 

Why do leftist bootlicking bastards always turn to race?

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Imagine being so stupidly partisan that you can't even admit when something is wrong.  Hunter is no more uneducated and unskilled than Trump's bunch of nitwits.  I'd defend Trump's numbskuill progeny in exactly the same way.

You MAGAtards however don't have the mental capacity to see beyond your tiny little, skewed view of reality. 

Try to do better friend. 

Be a man. You’re a toadie for Hunter Biden. It’s as simple as that.  MAGA patriots hated Jared, FYI.  

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And you having to resort to name calling shows your lack of intelligence.  You're simply frustrated I counter you whataboutisms with facts.

Try to do better friend.  I haven't personally called you anything other than describing your being so upset over non-white, non-christian, non-straight characters as you clutching your pearls. 

I did indeed! I followed suit with your behaviors, you seem to not like it.....you can dish it out but cant take it...🤔   further confirmation that you are a child.... 

Do not pretend you have not done exactly the same to others....which is why i visited it on you, when you set the stage you decide the way it goes

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Be a man. You’re a toadie for Hunter Biden. It’s as simple as that.  MAGA patriots hated Jared, FYI.  

DId I or did I not refer to him as a POS ITT?

Be a man.  Admit you're wrong. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I did indeed! I followed suit with your behaviors, you seem to not like it.....you can dish it out but cant take it...🤔   further confirmation that you are a child.... 

Do not pretend you have not done exactly the same to others....which is why i visited it on you, when you set the stage you decide the way it goes

Dumb, cuck, and child.

How have I insulted you personally?

Pearl Clutcher is not an insult, it's a description of your view of the world. 

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

DId I or did I not refer to him as a POS ITT?

Be a man.  Admit you're wroing. 

And yet you simp for him.  If he’s a POS, then leave it at that.  

Dumb, cuck, and child.

What have I called you personally?

I never suggested you called ME anything personally.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Ok.  I am fine with that.  I am also fine with Hunter getting his way on this. I am mainly highlighting the lack of integrity among those who happily allow mistreatment of their political opponents while they insist those they agree with be treated fairly

And this is the battle.   Of course it is to Hunter's advantage not to be deposed before prior to his testimony.  Hunter's lawyers and the lapdog media is playing this up as the GOP is evil angle and will lie about what Hunter said.  The truth is the GOP wants to be better prepared to ask more pointed questions at the public hearing.  I don't fault Hunter for trying to get out of the deposition, but the media's reporting is disturbing just how they knowingly leave out what this is really about.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And yet you simp for him.  If he’s a POS, then leave it at that.  

Haha you people are legit to low IQ to even try to converse with...I literally said I'd defend Trump's moron offspring in exactly the same way should the same situation arise.

What a world. 

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I never suggested you called ME anything personally.

But yet you resort to personal insults because I destroyed your narrative so thoroughly.  Personal insults are the last resort of a beaten man. 

Try to do better friend. 

But yet you resort to personal insults because I destroyed your narrative so thoroughly.  Personal insults are the last resort of a beaten man. 

Try to do better friend. 

I followed suit with how you treated others, yes, or have you decided that its now wrong to do so and I should stop?  🤔

Just now, RLLD said:

I followed suit with how you treated others, yes, or have you decided that its now wrong to do so and I should stop?  🤔

LOL, now you're going with the "how I treat others" bullcrap.  You can't stick to the topic without whataboutisms.

You and I were  having a cordial, yet opposite sided, discussion.  You delved into personal insults because my superior logic was too much for you.

It's ok friend.  I really don't expect any more from you. 

5 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha you people are legit to low IQ to even try to converse with...I literally said I'd defend Trump's moron offspring in exactly the same way should the same situation arise.

What a world. 

No one believes that. You have terminal TDS. You and the blue haired sky screamers.  

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Comer points to Dems' treatment of Bannon in claiming Hunter Biden subpoena hypocrisy

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/comer-points-to-dems-treatment-of-bannon-in-claiming-hunter-biden-subpoena-hypocrisy/ar-AA1kIZIc

This is fair criticism.

Now I’m sure Cormer and others cried like little betches when this occurred. 

It’s the circle of life in Congress.

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

LOL, now you're going with the "how I treat others" bullcrap.  You can't stick to the topic without whataboutisms.

You and I were  having a cordial, yet opposite sided, discussion.  You delved into personal insults because my superior logic was too much for you.

It's ok friend.  I really don't expect any more from you. 

I get that you object to it, it was also wrong when you did it....and your assertion seems to suggest you KNEW it was wrong but did it anyway.  I did anticipate that which is why I did it, tyo highlight you as being lesser and of lower quality.

You are exactly what I expected, once I realized what you are I did move in to expose you.   Thank you for being entirely predictable 😁

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

The purpose of congressional hearings is political theater.  That both sides realize this and try to take over direction of the production is no surprise.

True for the political component. I prefer my theater live.

Sorry Jon nobody is going to buy the argument that he has to be deposed first behind closed doors. It won’t fly. He has demanded to testify publicly and if the Republicans refuse it looks terrible. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Sorry Jon nobody is going to buy the argument that he has to be deposed first behind closed doors. It won’t fly. He has demanded to testify publicly and if the Republicans refuse it looks terrible. 

You are so f-ing gullible.    Every single house Republican is dying for a chance to ask Hunter questions in public.   It is a matter of letting Hunter call the shots or make him cooperate with the supeona.  

Martha Stewart of all people is the only person I can ever remember being jailed for perjury. 

2 minutes ago, jonmx said:

You are so f-ing gullible.    Every single house Republican is dying for a chance to ask Hunter questions in public.   It is a matter of letting Hunter call the shots or make him cooperate with the supeona.  

Sure they are. OK. 

This guy has it right: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/11/29/hunter-biden-testify-james-comer-impeachment/71730568007/

It’s so hilarious that Jon thinks I’m gullible when he is willing to buy Comer’s argument hook line and sinker. Wake up Jon, you’ve been lied to. There is no impeachable offense here. All these guys want to do is embarrass Joe Biden. They don’t want his son to testify in public because there’s nothing there. They’ve been lying about it all along and a deposition in private allows them to lie about it more. A public deposition will reveal, again, to the public what a joke this has all been. 

You do it behind closed doors then you have more options to leak stuff, get him to talk about some other thing you can spend years on, and avoid looking like a clown (Cormer is a bozo).

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

This guy has it right: 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/columnist/2023/11/29/hunter-biden-testify-james-comer-impeachment/71730568007/

It’s so hilarious that Jon thinks I’m gullible when he is willing to buy Comer’s argument hook line and sinker. Wake up Jon, you’ve been lied to. There is no impeachable offense here. All these guys want to do is embarrass Joe Biden. They don’t want his son to testify in public because there’s nothing there. They’ve been lying about it all along and a deposition in private allows them to lie about it more. A public deposition will reveal, again, to the public what a joke this has all been. 

FU Tim and your Trump-hating sources.   This is not even a debatesble issue.  You are being lied to. 

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/rex-huppke-media-bias

Rex Huppke is a author source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Left

An independent review of Huppke's writing in July 2022 conducted by AllSides Managing Editor Henry A. Brechter (Center bias) noted that Huppke focuses most of his columns on political arguments against former President Donald Trump and core conservative causes, such as outlawing abortion and the idea of gun rights. 

7 minutes ago, jonmx said:

FU Tim and your Trump-hating sources.   This is not even a debatesble issue.  You are being lied to. 

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/rex-huppke-media-bias

Rex Huppke is a author source with an AllSides Media Bias Rating™ of Left

An independent review of Huppke's writing in July 2022 conducted by AllSides Managing Editor Henry A. Brechter (Center bias) noted that Huppke focuses most of his columns on political arguments against former President Donald Trump and core conservative causes, such as outlawing abortion and the idea of gun rights. 

So what? So anyone who is opposed to Trump is discredited in your eyes no matter how strong the particular argument being made might be? You’re the definition of close-minded. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So what? So anyone who is opposed to Trump is discredited in your eyes no matter how strong the particular argument being made might be? You’re the definition of close-minded. 

You are the one using him as an authority, and no a Trump-hating lefty activist is not a reliable source when it comes to projecting what Republicans are thinking.  What this jerk is doing is projecting what Democrats do.  

In your doofus world, Hunter is the honest son of a beloved President who does not have a corrupt bone in his body.   And if only he could talk openly would provide an honest explanation for taking millions and millions of dollars from Ukraine and China.

The truth is, Hunter has been a deviant his whole life drowning in drugs and prostitution, corruptly making millions off of his dad's position, setting up meetings and peddling influence as well as funneling money to his dad.   Republicans are drooling to get this idiot in public in front of Congress, but they want to depose of him first.  Without a deposition, Hunter will just be able to take them down rabbit holes and avoid answering the tough questions.

Of course you probably still believe the laptop is Russian disinformation.  So, Hunter is a good boy and Joe Biden did not lie through his teeth about it. You and about 10 other people still believe that. 

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lowlife troll

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Lowlife troll

No doubt.  He is using a looney leftists to characterize what Republicans think, and in Tim's mind that is a great source.   

1 minute ago, jonmx said:

You are the one using him as an authority, and no a Trump-hating lefty activist is not a reliable source when it comes to projecting what Republicans are thinking.  What this jerk is doing is projecting what Democrats do.  

In your doofus world, Hunter is the honest son of a beloved President who does not have a corrupt bone in his body.   And if only he could talk openly would provide an honest explanation for taking millions and millions of dollars from Ukraine and China.

The truth is, Hunter has been a deviant his whole life drowning in drugs and prostitution, corruptly making millions off of his dad's position, setting up meetings and peddling influence as well as funneling money to his dad.   Republicans are drooling to get this idiot in public in front of Congress, but they want to depose of him first.  Without a deposition, Hunter will just be able to take them down rabbit holes and avoid answering the tough questions.

Of course you probably still believe the laptop is Russian disinformation.  So, Hunter is a good boy and Joe Biden did not lie through his teeth about it. You and about 10 other people still believe that. 

Honest? Hunter is a lowlife POS. When have I said or implied anything different? He’s also a sad addict and his story is tragic and sadly all too familiar. 
But the funneling money to his dad? Nobody has come close to proving that. And the avoidance of a public hearing is obvious to anyone not closed minded. 

When it comes to Trump I feel as though we have been ably served in oversight of him and his activities.....

I am curious, would people say the same thing about Biden?

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Honest? Hunter is a lowlife POS. When have I said or implied anything different? He’s also a sad addict and his story is tragic and sadly all too familiar. 
But the funneling money to his dad? Nobody has come close to proving that. And the avoidance of a public hearing is obvious to anyone not closed minded. 

You believe Hunter's spin 100 percent.  Nobody is trying to avoid a public hearing.  Thst is a stupid f-ing arguement only s moron would buy.  Seriously.  

And yes, there is a ton of proof thst Hunter funneled money to the big guy. 

To be fair, I recall some conservatives making this same offer in the past, I want to say before the January 6 Commission? It was rejected then as well. So I don’t think this is just a Republican thing.

It is an interesting issue. It’s pretty typical to have a “deposition” or something like it before live testimony. But yes, it certainly can be used to cherry pick and potentially take things out of context. In a trial hopefully your own attorney manages to show the jury that this is what’s being done, but I suppose it could be different in congressional hearings and with the media blowing soundbites up into huge headlines.

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

To be fair, I recall some conservatives making this same offer in the past, I want to say before the January 6 Commission? It was rejected then as well. So I don’t think this is just a Republican thing.

It is an interesting issue. It’s pretty typical to have a “deposition” or something like it before live testimony. But yes, it certainly can be used to cherry pick and potentially take things out of context. In a trial hopefully your own attorney manages to show the jury that this is what’s being done, but I suppose it could be different in congressional hearings and with the media blowing soundbites up into huge headlines.

Concur.

That being said, if I were a defendant of sorts and I were worried about how I might be treated I would want things to be more public.  I think that if Hunter wants it to be out in the open, then it should be.  If he wants it to be behind closed doors, then it should be.

I think that is entirely fair, it is certainly the way i would want to have it for myself. 

15 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Other than the bolded, who really gives a sh1t? So Joe Biden’s son has struggled with drug abuse and is probably a huge POS. Big deal. That’s got basically nothing to do with anything.

Now if there was actually something that could be tied to Joe Biden, okay. But republicans have been playing this game for years now and haven’t produced sh1t. It’s all innuendo.

As for the underlined, what’s the big deal about the laptop? Guess what, I have a laptop too!! :o So focking what? Was there something super bad or illegal on there? Was there some document where Hunter confessed to some wrongdoing in which his dad was involved?? I just don’t get why anyone gives a fock about a laptop :wacko:

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Toadies for Hunter. Ooof. 

You keep trying to make that a thing, but it’s pretty pathetic. Seems to me everybody agrees Hunter Biden probably sucks, the question is what’s that got to do with anything? :doh:

12 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Other than the bolded, who really gives a sh1t? So Joe Biden’s son has struggled with drug abuse and is probably a huge POS. Big deal. That’s got basically nothing to do with anything.

Now if there was actually something that could be tied to Joe Biden, okay. But republicans have been playing this game for years now and haven’t produced sh1t. It’s all innuendo.

As for the underlined, what’s the big deal about the laptop? Guess what, I have a laptop too!! :o So focking what? Was there something super bad or illegal on there? Was there some document where Hunter confessed to some wrongdoing in which his dad was involved?? I just don’t get why anyone gives a fock about a laptop :wacko:

The only reason I mentioned drugs and prostitutes is to show that Hunter is an idiot who scares no one.   If a family member is selling influences, we damn well better care.   Hunter taking millions from Ukraine as his dad sends billions to Ukraine is about as clearly corrupt as you can get.   Of course, I doubt if you are bright enough to understand that.

6 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You keep trying to make that a thing, but it’s pretty pathetic. Seems to me everybody agrees Hunter Biden probably sucks, the question is what’s that got to do with anything? :doh:

Why go to bat for a POS? Also, every time a white guy  on the right says he’s being treated unfairly, we get a chorus of “look at the poor white guy, they have it so hard”. But nit this time. Toadies. Truth hurts.